Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friday clip show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Friday clip show Empty
PostSubject: Friday clip show   Friday clip show EmptyThu Oct 10, 2024 4:00 pm

IF there was ever a reason to not watch the stupid clip show:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Friday clip show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday clip show   Friday clip show EmptyThu Oct 10, 2024 10:23 pm

Apparently we NEED some sort of reason or top secret message to explain why the AI twist is ending. Well, maybe because the AI season is ending? Sarcastic

Having Derrick help them with the memory clip episode is probably the dumbest choice I can think of. I mean did production say "let's think of the most BORING person in the game who won their season and throw them into this episode to try to make past clips MORE entertaining" and the answer was Derrick. How about someone with a sense of humor? How about someone that is REMOTELY entertaining to listen to? Calvinyawn
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Friday clip show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday clip show   Friday clip show EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 8:28 am

They don't need anyone to announce the end of the AI twist. But apparently they like to make some dramatic production out of things now, like having us believe the HG's get teleported, shrunk, etc. But you're 100% correct in Derec kis the wrong person to be doing this. I know who would be perfect, but you're not going to like it. Jessie Godderz from season 10. He plays to his gimmick of always being smarter and with his pro wrestling background it gives him the opportunity to go from BB villain to hero when he wipes out the AI, (just like wrestlers do good guy/bad guy turns all the time). It would at least be entertaining
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Friday clip show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday clip show   Friday clip show EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 2:46 pm

You are right, I don't like that at all. I can't stand to watch him even for a minute. It just turns my stomach. I think Britney would be a good one because of her quick wit when someone makes a stupid assessment or comment, but she also sees the different ways to play the game. Not to mention she was a big advocate for Ian to win on his season.

Dan obviously sees all kinds of strategies to playing the game, but he tends to see HIS way as the best and has trouble letting go of that in my opinion. He always wants to be the smartest person in the room (and most of the time that is probably true), but I think he might lead and direct people a bit too much.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Friday clip show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday clip show   Friday clip show EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 5:46 pm

I think you got sidetracked on the jury roundtable host. This was announcing the end of the AI season and doing some cheesy skit that they like to do now
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Friday clip show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday clip show   Friday clip show EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 6:00 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I think you got sidetracked on the jury roundtable host.  This was announcing the end of the AI season and doing some cheesy skit that they like to do now

You are right, I did have the roundtable thing on my mind when I posted this, but my feelings for seeing Jesse in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM is the same reaction.............not even for a minute. Besides I think I saw something about him doing some other show about villains or something so hopefully that keeps him busy enough that he doesn't need to come back to BB any longer.

If they want some kind of dramatic thing to end the AI thing (and Ainsley's existence), then just use the have not room to make a couple of big buttons and have the final 3 go into the room one at a time to "make a choice" of some kind that results in Ainsley being destroyed. No reason to have a special guest there to help them or even to lead them down memory lane which is part of it as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friday clip show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday clip show   Friday clip show Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday clip show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: