Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matt Turner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Matt Turner Empty
PostSubject: Matt Turner   Matt Turner EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 9:49 pm

IF his sister is to be believed, this guy is a real piece of shit:

@ittybittyholly wrote:
just heard that my younger brother, Matt Turner, is on Big Brother this season. FYI: this kid bullied me my entire life. in 2020, when I was jobless and homeless, staying at my parents house for lack of a better place to go, he randomly showed up when he didn't need to and

manipulated my mother into kicking me out when he didn't actually even need to be there. he has given me horrible, crippling anxiety from the way he has treated me and given me panic attacks that still haunt me to this day. He's an absolute trash person and says the N word on the

regular. he has been handed everything on a silver fucking platter his entire life while I got absolutely kicked to the curb and our mother let him do whatever he wanted at my expense. I tried to have heart-to-hearts with hm about all this and he's never ever ever cared or

showed any remorse whatsoever. I can think of no scumbag on the planet who is less deserving of an opportunity like this.

Also, FYI, as evidence for how big a piece of shit he is - if you don't believe me, ask Mr. Beast. My brother was his employee and made up lies about him to try and cancel him to kickstart his own bullshit YouTube career.

So do with this all what you will but given he now has a platform and gets to parade around in front of millions of people - on a show I adore - with his charming manipulation tactics that literally ruined my life, I felt like it deserved to be out there.
He is not a fucking good person and it’s easy to fall for his bs. Please do not fucking believe it.

Full thread here:
https://twitter.com/ittybittyholly/status/1544402600447119360
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
nitewings

Male Posts : 825

Matt Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Turner   Matt Turner EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:43 pm

[quote="ctown28"]IF his sister is to be believed, this guy is a real piece of shit:

@ittybittyholly wrote:
just heard that my younger brother, Matt Turner, is on Big Brother this season. FYI: this kid bullied me my entire life. in 2020, when I was jobless and homeless, staying at my parents house for lack of a better place to go, he randomly showed up when he didn't need to and

manipulated my mother into kicking me out when he didn't actually even need to be there. he has given me horrible, crippling anxiety from the way he has treated me and given me panic attacks that still haunt me to this day. He's an absolute trash person and says the N word on the

regular. he has been handed everything on a silver fucking platter his entire life while I got absolutely kicked to the curb and our mother let him do whatever he wanted at my expense. I tried to have heart-to-hearts with hm about all this and he's never ever ever cared or

showed any remorse whatsoever. I can think of no scumbag on the planet who is less deserving of an opportunity like this.

Also, FYI, as evidence for how big a piece of shit he is - if you don't believe me, ask Mr. Beast. My brother was his employee and made up lies about him to try and cancel him to kickstart his own bullshit YouTube career.

So do with this all what you will but given he now has a platform and gets to parade around in front of millions of people - on a show I adore - with his charming manipulation tactics that literally ruined my life, I felt like it deserved to be out there.
He is not a fucking good person and it’s easy to fall for his bs. Please do not fucking believe it.

I don't know who or what Mr. Beast is.....
if true he is a scumbag,,,,But I don't know if she is telling the truth...
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Matt Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Turner   Matt Turner EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:52 pm

nitewings wrote:

I don't know who or what Mr. Beast is.....
if true he is a scumbag,,,,But I don't know if she is telling the truth...

Apparently he's a big youtube personality, but I never heard of him either as I don't really watch shit like that.

Also, the sister has since come under fire for some racist tweets she had 8 years ago.  Not sure how much credibility she has with the whole family supposedly being against her.  Looks like shes just looking for attention.  BB really dropped the ball here, they should have cast her as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matt Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Turner   Matt Turner Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Turner
Page 1 of 1