Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matt HOH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Matt HOH Empty
PostSubject: Matt HOH   Matt HOH EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 2:41 am

Well Matt FINALLY stepped up and won one! No word on what the comp was because the feeds just barely came back and the only people on the feeds are Bowie, Jag and Matt talking about how good their eviction list has been executed. Yea, sure, smooth as silk guys! Sarcastic
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Matt HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt HOH   Matt HOH EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 9:18 am

Sleep I knew when I woke up I would see either Matt or Jag winning it. What I was surprised about was that Matt's HoH letter came from Reilly. WTF??? Does he have no friends or family that his letter needs to be from her? Not to mention, how did that even come to be, I thought that thye had to give a list of who they wanted letters from BEFORE entering the house and it could not be changed, he met her in the house. This is just production trying to sell the showmance that they wanted instead of the two shitty ones we got (Note: ALL showmances are shitty)
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Matt HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt HOH   Matt HOH EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 12:02 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Matt HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt HOH   Matt HOH EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 12:05 pm

So right now the plan is for Matt to put up Cirie and Felicia. Bowie and JAg have Matt convinced Cirie is the pawn but there is no doubt they will send her home.

I want to see how Matt sells this to Felicia and Cirie about Bowie not going up. It can't be because he wants to backdoor her as everyone plays in veto.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Matt HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt HOH   Matt HOH EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 12:10 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Matt HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt HOH   Matt HOH EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 2:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Sleep I knew when I woke up I would see either Matt or Jag winning it.  What I was surprised about was that Matt's HoH letter came from Reilly.  WTF???  Does he have no friends or family that his letter needs to be from her?  Not to mention, how did that even come to be, I thought that thye had to give a list of who they wanted letters from BEFORE entering the house and it could not be changed, he met her in the house.  This is just production trying to sell the showmance that they wanted instead of the two shitty ones we got (Note:  ALL showmances are shitty)

Either Reilly went to visit Matt's mom or vice versa, but they hung out for a while together. And according to the letter she feels the same for him as he does for her, so apparently she fell hard also just didn't verbalize it before leaving like Matt did. That shrine that she left with Q-tips he's been talking about was mentioned in the letter too because that was her telling him "the feelings were mutual."

Apparently his parents are traveling and/or moving to another state or something because he keeps saying he doesn't know where his parents live right now. I have a feeling that his parents probably told production to reach out to Reilly for the letter because they knew how much it would mean to Matt and all the shit that has been going around on social media about him being ridiculous for feeling like this about a girl who probably doesn't know he exists right now might have motivated it as well. This can shut up the critics. And for the record, I think this is a great thing. There are some showmances that I really like and others that make my stomach turn, this happens to be one of them that I wish we could have watched because I do agree with you, Reilly would have been gunning to win all comps she played in and also revving up her team to do the same.

Now as far as what to say to Felicia and Cirie about the noms and Bowie not going up, he is going to tell them that Bowie didn't put him up in the double or take a shot at any of them, so he doesn't want to put her up now. He asked Bowie and Jag to reassure Cirie she is not leaving and they agreed to do so. I don't think it matters that much which one leaves to be honest, they are both about the same.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Matt HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt HOH   Matt HOH EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 3:21 pm

Regardless of how anyone feels about showmances (I know some people love them no matter who they are), he should not have been able to get an HoH letter from someone who was evicted in the same season that he played, nor should he be allowed to know that she is hanging out with his parents. This is outside information that they are not supposed to be privvy to as it can result in a major life change for him. What if Cirie wins next week (I know she won't but its just a hypothetical) and her HoH letter comes from Izzy about how shes hanging out with her kids since being evicted.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Matt HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt HOH   Matt HOH EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 6:43 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Regardless of how anyone feels about showmances (I know some people love them no matter who they are), he should not have been able to get an HoH letter from someone who was evicted in the same season that he played, nor should he be allowed to know that she is hanging out with his parents.  This is outside information that they are not supposed to be privvy to as it can result in a major life change for him.  What if Cirie wins next week (I know she won't but its just a hypothetical) and her HoH letter comes from Izzy about how shes hanging out with her kids since being evicted.  

As long as it doesn't say anything about the gameplay itself, it is no different than getting a letter from your family. Who cares if Izzy is hanging out with Jared or Reilly is seeing Matt's parents? If Reilly had said something like "stick with Jag to the end" or "ignore what I said about Cirie" then there would be a problem, but otherwise it is not different than a family member in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Matt HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt HOH   Matt HOH EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 6:50 pm

So Cirie talked to Matt quickly in the kitchen and said "you said you would never put me up, never ever." Then she said "Reilly is watching and she wouldn't want you to do this" to make him feel guilty and/or bad. In my opinion, this wreaks of desperation and I think it is a cheap shot. Matt told Bowie about it too and said he wasn't putting Bowie up because he now knows that Cirie would have put up Matt and Jag if she had won. She also said something about she would never have put him up, but Matt said she has never had that opportunity so that is just a stupid excuse.

He did tell Bowie that it will be awkward, but he needs to put on his big boy pants and have those talks. She said if possible he could always throw the veto to her and she will keep the noms the same and that will shut everyone up about her going on the block. He is going to tell Cirie that Felicia is the target, but if Felicia wins veto, he will put up Bowie and SHE (Bowie) will go home, but he has already promised her (and Jag) if there was a tie vote, he would keep Bowie because she saved their ass and deserves to go to the final 3. Of course that is a long time away and Cirie will keep trying to work Matt's conscience, but just wait until the claws come out between her and Felicia and some information comes spilling out. Cirie always avoids telling her side of things with Felicia in the room, this week she might not have a choice.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Matt HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt HOH   Matt HOH EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 8:38 pm

chap5788 wrote:

As long as it doesn't say anything about the gameplay itself, it is no different than getting a letter from your family.  Who cares if Izzy is hanging out with Jared or Reilly is seeing Matt's parents?  If Reilly had said something like "stick with Jag to the end" or "ignore what I said about Cirie" then there would be a problem, but otherwise it is not different than a family member in my opinion.

It still goes against rules that have been clearly set for 24 seasons taht you have to name who will be writing the letters BEFORE you go into the house. Now I get it, the letter could have just as easily come from his Mom and stated that Reilly is there and give all the details that she wanted to convey, but don't tell me you don't find it a bit suspicious that a few days after Reilly comes back into any discussions in the house, she suddenly writes his letter?

And there could be hidden messages in those letters. Dick has talked about this before that him and his kid had set something up like the first leter of the first sentence, the third letter of the third sentence the 5th letter of the 5th sentence to send things like "align with Eric". Now it never came into play as he never got anything he didn't already know (And yes, it's still cheating)

PErsonally I think they should do away with letters and just let them have pics for a week. Pics that they bring in and give to production before the season starts. This keeps the socail experiment at zero communication with the outside world. No birth announcements, pregnancy announcements, engagement announcements etc. But yes, they should still make the exception for family emergencies and give the HG the option to stay or go.

Now all of that being said, am I the only one that finds it weird that this girl that knew Matt for 15 days total is now hanging out with his mother?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Matt HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt HOH   Matt HOH EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 8:57 pm

IT doesn't surprise me one bit that Cirie would stoop that low in order to advance her game. She did similiar shit in Traitors but then blaed it on "technically I said..." bullshit but nobody believed her. I get that it's just a game, but hey keep it civil.

Now Matt at some point told everyone left he wouldn't put them up so a lot of this is his own fault and very well could cost him a jury vote
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Matt HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt HOH   Matt HOH EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 1:03 am

ctown28 wrote:
IT doesn't surprise me one bit that Cirie would stoop that low in order to advance her game.  She did similiar shit in Traitors but then blaed it on "technically I said..." bullshit but nobody believed her.  I get that it's just a game, but hey keep it civil.

Now Matt at some point told everyone left he wouldn't put them up so a lot of this is his own fault and very well could cost him a jury vote

Yes, Matt's problem is he panics when he isn't sure what to say and paints himself into a box, he has done it the entire season. He was able to hide from those things by throwing comps or waiting for those people to break his trust to give him a reason to be okay with it, but at this point like you said it can cost jury votes. At this point if Cirie pulls her vote for Matt because he put her up because it was best for his game considering she never did anything to help his game (in fact worked against his best interest in many situations), then she is just going to be a bitter juror and nothing will change that unfortunately.

Today when talking to Cirie in the 1 on 1's he started feeling bad and then started vomiting information about "if veto falls right, maybe a bigger move" (hinting at Jag) and as the conversation went on and she kept saying the jury absolutely LOVES Jag, but not Matt. She said that Blue left like a champ and was completely blindsided, but she screwed over Matt more than Jag, so Matt can't win next to him. Then he started saying he already told Cirie what he would do with Jag, he just thinks it might be too early. If he takes out Jag this week, he can't play next week and the girls comes together and send him out the door. He promised she would be fine, but she did ask what happens if Bowie and Jag both vote out her, and Matt said Bowie would never keep Felicia over her, and she calmed down.

He did a pretty good job making both the mommas feels like he had other plans and wanted to keep people calm (and hopefully Bowie not playing too hard for the veto), but they both have their doubts. Ultimately I think at this point he wants to go to the final 3 with Bowie and Jag taking his chances with the jury, but I could be wrong. But, if Cirie or Felicia want to stop the train, they are going to have to win a damn competition to gum up the works.

Oh and after all the questions and doubts with Felicia calling Matt out about details in her own "Felicia" way, he hinted there may be a bigger plan to do other than Bowie, but might be too early, etc. Felicia ended their conversation with an offer to Matt for her and him having a final 2. He avoided answering, but you can bet at some point she is going to tell people Matt had a final 2 with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matt HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt HOH   Matt HOH Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt HOH
Page 1 of 1