Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Matt Empty
PostSubject: Matt   Matt EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 12:46 pm

Here is a very interesting article regarding Matt be deaf and tonights veto being an audio comp:

of course this leads to the conspiracy theorists coming out of the woodwork, but a lot of them make good sense with this.

Big Brother has NEVER authorized an article before an episode airs describing a competition, yet this time they did.  Could this be because they want to get ahead of people complaining about the comp was unfair to Matt?  That by itself is 100% plausible but then it goes further.  After the veto comp was over, the feeds were down all night and did not come back up until the following morning.  Why is this?  Could it be because the HG's kept talking about Matt and the comp being unfair to him?  Again this is 100% plausible.

I'll bet a dollar to a donut that there will be a scripted DR of Matt tonight taking about how he was not at a disadvantage and able to hear everything with the adjustments that BB made for him and the edit will not include any hesitations on his part due to hearing issues
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 12:55 am

When I saw the comp tonight it was my first thought that it was a disadvantage for him, but then also thought that they can't do too much to change things for anyone with a disability since they haven't made allowances for other things in the past. And he is there to prove he can play the game as well. I assumed there was some sort of monitor or something, but I also know he wears hearing aide, so it could be the volume was higher or whatever. This may have been a disadvantage to him, but no more than having a wall competition is a disadvantage to someone like Felicia that is an advantage to him.

And BTW I noticed that everyone seemed to be reading a teleprompter during that HOH comp because you could see their eyes moving, so that was really no big surprise.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 12:56 am

One more thing, they should have put up ALL 6 of the players times instead of the top three. They have never done that and I am assuming that means his time was pretty bad and would have added to the narrative. Unfortunately it just muddies things up even more.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt EmptyMon Sep 04, 2023 5:30 pm

I really wish that Matt was no under Cirie's thumb in this game. He really took to heart what Reilly told him when she left (trust Jag and Cirie). I was hoping he would start seeing through some of the bullshit, but he misses so much in group conversations and things that he can't really clear up well without some help or asking a lot of questions.

I really hoped that he would start working more with America because she knows the game and could teach him A LOT if he would just trust her a bit. He did tell her last night he appreciates that she tries to help in situations making sure people are looking at him or sitting in a circle so he can see everyone, etc.

He did spend a lot of time the last couple of days saying America needs to go, but come to find out it was because he had heard she volunteered Matt to go on the block as a pawn and didn't even talk to HIM about it first. But she had heard from Jared and Blue that Matt had volunteered himself. Blue explained that part and now he seems to be back engaging with her a bit more.

He also said yesterday or today that he didn't know he could request to watch previous seasons while in sequester so all he did was watch movies. I don't know if this was him covering up for himself, but if this is true, it would really explain a lot if he had only casually watched the show here and there.

I just really hope he wakes up and smells the coffee soon so he is not just another cog in the wheels to help Cirie win this game. Jag sees a lot of the writing on the wall, but doesn't seem to know what to do with it. They need a person like America to get them to the next level, but she is too wrapped up in Cory.

Cory was REALLY pissed at Jared several times in the last couple of days and even camera talked about how stupid Jared is and he is talks down to him (and he really does). If him and America wanted to, they could actually break this shit wide open. They could easily build a team with all the information they have and dismantle the Cirie/Jared/Felicia/Izzy group.

Cory is a smart guy and I believe he thinks he can bide his time, win at the end and sit next to Izzy and win the game. If he sits next to Jared or Cirie it is an instant loss and I believe he thinks if he takes shots at them he loses their votes in jury, and he is probably right about Jared, but I think Izzy would vote on game.
Back to top Go down
Mr J
BB Member
BB Member
Mr J

Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 3:37 am

Matt is strangely obsessed with America, more than Cameron IMO. He blames her for Reilly leaving and has this weird one sided vendetta against her. He tried his hardest to her Jared to nominate her and gladly he failed. I know America and Cory are in trouble if he gets HOH.

The fact that he's wrapped around Cirie's finger just shows how stupid he is on top of everything.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 5:38 am

Mr J wrote:
Matt is strangely obsessed with America, more than Cameron IMO. He blames her for Reilly leaving and has this weird one sided vendetta against her. He tried his hardest to her Jared to nominate her and gladly he failed. I know America and Cory are in trouble if he gets HOH.

The fact that he's wrapped around Cirie's finger just shows how stupid he is on top of everything.

Actually his "obsession" with America has only been recently because he heard she had volunteered his name to be a replacement nom without even talking to him about it first. He thought this was her way of targeting him. Blue and Jared have since clarified to him that she was under the impression Matt had already volunteered to go up for Jared. He was also trying to find an alternative to Jag and that was the most plausible since Cirie and Jared were both against her initially as well.

He blames Reilly's eviction on Cameron more than anyone else because he is under the impression that Cameron is the one who spilled the beans to Hisam. I actually wasn't following the feeds as much then and I am not sure if it was Cameron who did that or if it all came from Jared telling Cirie about their group.

All this being said, he also thought America might have been the one pulling out of voting for Jag, but has since figured that out as well. He spends time every night with America and Cory when others are in bed, and Cory usually goes to bed first of the 3 of them. He also thanks America all the time for "helping him" with people talking in groups when he doesn't catch things.

The reason Matt (and Jag) are wrapped around Cirie's finger is because Reilly told them both to trust Cirie and told Cirie to take care of them. The problem is that they are both so naive that they can't see what is right in front of their faces as far as how she is shitting on them and using them. She is hellbent on blindsiding Matt and Jag on this vote this week and I think (and hope) that will be enough to open Matt's eyes because he has A LOT of information on all sides of the house and can really pick and choose whoever the hell he wants to for a team.

If he doesn't figure it out with this, then he never will and will just be another cog in the wheel to hand this season to Cirie and that really sucks. I wish Matt had taken the time to learn the game a bit more before coming in because I think he could be a very good player with the right foundation about the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 8:55 am

Matt lost me right after he hitched himself to Cirie's wagon. I don't see him moving away from that anytime soon. Even if he gets upset with voting out Jag, he will end up coming right back over
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 12:08 pm

Matt is the latest to be the subject of social media ire. Why? Because he had the audacity to quote Andrew Tate:

Now Andrew Tate is an asshole (I actually had to google him) and has said some horrible things, but the thing about boys is not one of them. This is your typicla social media over-reaction where all people heard was Andrew Tate and then they stopped listening. If Matt hadn't said who originally said it, nobody would be any wiser for it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 10:50 pm

He was actually thinking he was quoting someone else (Dan Bilzerian) when he said the quote and then realized it was someone else. There are a lot of sayings out there attributed to horrible people and if someone says that quote doesn't mean they endorse everything they say and do. People really need to get a life. Like you said if he had not said the name, nobody would even know anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt
Page 1 of 1