Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matt veto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Matt veto Empty
PostSubject: Matt veto   Matt veto EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 12:44 pm

This will be interesting. Cirie is in a position for the first time where she cannot throw the comp. So I don't expect it to be anything physical. This could be a before/after type of thing or even the stay/fold. It's about time she actually has to play, I've never seen anyone throwing comps this late in the game.

I'm actually hoping Cirie does pull it off. If she does, Matt will have no choice but to put up Bowie or Jag and then it will just be comical watching Felicia freak out on everyone, especially if she doesn't get Cirie's vote.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Matt veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt veto   Matt veto EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 4:29 pm

I would prefer to see Felicia pull or Matt win veto. If Felicia wins, obviously Bowie goes on the block and Felicia will be all over the place flipping back and forth with her vote with Jag telling her all the things Cirie has done to her and them and especially the vote where she tried to keep Izzy. This also boxes Matt in because Jag and Bowie will expect him to break the tie the RIGHT way and send Cirie out the door, but he will have a hard time with that for sure. But he can't play HOH in the next round and is he likely going to be saved by Cirie or Bowie/Jag?

If Matt wins he has told both Cirie and Felicia he would use it to save their final 4. Now would he want to use it to save face and ask Bowie to understand it will keep the mommas calm? Does he just not use it and face the music from the mommas? Does he throw it so he doesn't have to make the decision? I am thinking throwing is probably what he is planning to do.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Matt veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt veto   Matt veto EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 5:41 pm

Jag won the veto so they will stay the same. Matt's plan going in was to throw it to either Jag or Bowie so he didn't have to be put on the spot like that. This is just another example of how bad Matt is at this game. When you are the HoH, people tell you what YOU want to hear, you don't tell them what they want to hear and that is exactly what he's doing by promising them he'd use the veto on one of them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Matt veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt veto   Matt veto EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 6:38 pm

And immediately after the comp, he asked Felicia if she thought Jag would use it on her? She said she didn't know, then he said doesn't matter, they have the votes.

Right after that he was with Cirie and told her she will be fine, she just needs to chill because they have the votes.

I don't think Matt knows how much Bowie and Jag both want Cirie to go first. Obviously he wants Cirie because she will always choose him over others, but Cirie is one of those players you don't always see coming, whereas Felicia tells everyone what she is going to do at all times. And judging from the recent comps, I truly believe when she tied with Bowie, she got extremely lucky (she said she guessed on 3 or 4 of the questions afterward), because she hasn't done well since. I have also heard her studying the house events and she can rattle off some, but makes mistakes a lot and when corrected, she acts like she KNEW that already. Cirie is by far the more dangerous of the two.

I had to laugh at Felicia because she told Matt a little while ago that she wants him to feel secure that if she wins HOH next week she won't put him up. Well that is the final 4, so being on the block means absolutely NOTHING! I think this is the first time I have ever heard her tell someone straight up she wouldn't put them up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Matt veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt veto   Matt veto EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 10:19 pm

Lets face it, the final 3 will be Matt/Jag/Bowie. After this weeks eviction it will be boring as hell no matter who goes. Felicia/Cirie will know the writings on the wall, unless whoever stays wins HoH or veto, it's a done deal. I don't think it really bothers Cirie as she understands how this shit works, but it is going to fester with Felicia for a while, she may not even be over it by finale night. She has had something against Bowie from the start of the game and I don't think she's ever passed a single positive thing regarding Bowie. Cirie is most likely the one to go and I think she knows that but will keep the pressure on Matt as a last ditch effort. If Cirie were to be the one to stay, I think she would at least be gracious and still talk to people, while Felicia will just shut down and be miserable.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Matt veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt veto   Matt veto EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 12:11 am

ctown28 wrote:
Lets face it, the final 3 will be Matt/Jag/Bowie.  After this weeks eviction it will be boring as hell no matter who goes.  Felicia/Cirie will know the writings on the wall, unless whoever stays wins HoH or veto, it's a done deal.  I don't think it really bothers Cirie as she understands how this shit works, but it is going to fester with Felicia for a while, she may not even be over it by finale night.  She has had something against Bowie from the start of the game and I don't think she's ever passed a single positive thing regarding Bowie.  Cirie is most likely the one to go and I think she knows that but will keep the pressure on Matt as a last ditch effort.  If Cirie were to be the one to stay, I think she would at least be gracious and still talk to people, while Felicia will just shut down and be miserable.

Jag just had a discussion with Matt about sending Cirie out instead of Felicia, and I am REALLY surprised that he is on board with it. They threw out the pros and cons to each other and I don't think it was one of those situations where Matt was feeling pressured, he just ended up agreeing with the points Jag was making. The biggest points being she has been pulling back on the comps, losing them at the end when certain people are gone, etc., so she doesn't care about keeping THEM safe only herself, etc. Also because she has played reality shows more, she knows how to be a bit more cut throat. Oh, and Jag didn't know she was on (and won Traitors) until Matt told him tonight. As soon as Matt started explaining it, of course the feeds cut away from them, but the look on Jag's face was priceless!

Matt did get a bit nervous about Felicia possibly being the one to choose next round if she were to win the veto and Jag would be the only one safe if he wins HOH, but then Jag came up with a plan that each of them could go to Felicia and say they can't sit next to the other one at the end and will take her to the final 2, but they don't think Bowie would do that. And of course, they could always tell her that the likelihood of Matt or Jag winning comps at the end is probably higher than Bowie winning so she could be sitting pretty in that final 3.

So not it will be interesting if they end up telling Cirie or just let them both keep thinking they are the one staying? And as far as not being sociable, Cirie almost can't be sociable in the day to day things in the game. She will stay in her room by herself for long periods of time because she says she just can't be fake (okay, sure).

I honestly think that Felicia will be the same person up until the next comp is played if she loses it. She does the same thing week to week. Gets happy that she is staying in the house. Gets fired up to play in the next comp. Loses the comp and starts asking IMMEDIATELY if she has to go on the block and that is regardless if there are mixed groups around her or not.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Matt veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt veto   Matt veto EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 10:42 pm

I thought the veto was pretty good, something very new. It is funny that Matt was trying to throw it at the beginning, but honestly his size made waves even when he went slow so I don't think he could have done that even if he was trying to win it. I understand now why he said he has ZERO patience and that made the comp impossible for him. It sounded like a weird statement, but after seeing it that would certainly be true.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Matt veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt veto   Matt veto EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 12:02 am

The mid-week HOHitis jitters have set in for Matt. I think the DR has also been pushing him about whether or not it is good to be sending Cirie out the door even though he was 100% on board a few days ago. He has been complaining about Felicia more and more, like talking about how loud she is and how pushy she is about everything or how she takes over everything and bosses people around. Then today he kind of zoned out in the HOH room when he was there with Jag and Bowie and they were studying. Matt stares at the ceiling when he is zoning out and things are bothering him.

When Bowie left the room Jag assured Matt that nothing was going to happen to him in the next round. Jag promised he would win the veto and make sure Matt doesn't go anywhere. Then he Matt started to talk about Felicia again and when Jag asked if something specific happened, the feeds cut (of course) and when they came back Jag was talking about the fact that EVERYONE in the house lies and anyone who says they don't is lying about that too.

I really wanted to know if Matt would tell Jag that Felicia keeps making comments that Jag and Bowie are getting closer and that could be bad for him, etc., but of course didn't get that chance.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Matt veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt veto   Matt veto EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 8:43 am

The feeds have been horrible all season for cutting off important game related convos because they want to be able to spin them in a certain direction. This season is probably the least I've watched the feeds but the bonus to getting Paramount + was I was finally able to watch Tulsa King. It's funny because when I went to cancel the feeds since the show is over in a week, they gave me 2 months free to try and keep me. Of course I took it, but I can't really find any new content that I care about watching. Don't be surprised if BB shops for a new home for the feeds next year becasue Paramount + is awful
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Matt veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt veto   Matt veto EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 2:19 pm

Right now I have to keep my paramount plus because my satellite company still doesn't have CBS (one of those stupid negotiation things. And yes, I know there are other things I could use, but the paramount plus is really easy, it is cheap and I like to watch Yellowstone over and over from time to time.

I also thought there was a Survivor vibe because of the bars going across the waterway kind of like that one where the tide comes up and they have to keep from panicking. Talking about it now, I just realized they really didn't show much of Cirie at all. They do that in MOST of the comps, but yet she is the star of the damn episode talking about the crap. I will be so happy to see her go this week.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Matt veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt veto   Matt veto EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 6:24 pm

This really is comical. Jag and Bowie wanted to make Felicia nervous by telling her it was a double, but the have actually convinced themselves that it is a double as well and getting all excited and fired up for it. They told Cirie the same thing and talk about it when the mommas aren't around, so it seems like their PLAN is working better on themselves than anyone else.

Meanwhile Cirie is doing everything she can to AVOID talking to Jag or Bowie. She is even waiting to use the bathroom until Bowie and Jag leave there so she doesn't have to watch them avoid talking to her. She talked to Matt earlier and he told her to keep talking to them because the vote is up in the air, but she said she has told them EVERYTHING she knows about Felicia so there is nothing left to say. Well how about saying something about why they should keep you instead of Felicia instead of just trying to throw dirt out about Felicia? She kept trying to get Matt to go campaign for her, but he told her it might make it worse because people know they are close.

Now if you have an idea you are on the way out of the house, you should be doing everything you can to try to stay. Truth be told, I think Cirie is basically over it and doesn't really care what happens at this point. She might even be HOPING to leave. Felicia still asks here and there, but even she has lost a little zest for it because I think she really believes she is a goner. I wonder if they will come clean with them before the show or not? I just don't see Matt letting Cirie be blindsided, but who knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matt veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt veto   Matt veto Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt veto
Page 1 of 1