Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tidbits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 3:08 pm

@hamsterwatch wrote:
some vague tidbits..
-Paloma/Alyssa and Pooch have been gametalking a lot (separately)
-Michael told us he wants to gametalk but will socialize instead for now
-Daniel is not gametalking much
-girls aren't wanting to work with Taylor
#bb24

-most are still in that get to know you phase, using job interview voice tone, talking about what they do & what they've done in their lives

Pretty boring feeds so far. Had them on most of the morning when they woke up, but turned them off for now.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 10:34 am

@rbbq wrote:
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 2 #BB24

1. Taylor = rent free in the heads of the Women
2. Daniel/Nicole and Brittany/Turner duos form
3. Paloma makes alliance of Alyssa/Ameerah/Paloma/Kyle/Monte/Pooch, Ameerah unaware of the alliance to start
4. Michael promises Daniel safety
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 11:48 am

@rbbq wrote:
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 5 #BB24

1. Taylor v Paloma continues
2. Daniel worries about having two black players up on the block on eviction night, Monte assures him that the intentions are not about race
3. Paloma manipulating via prize money,offering splits/"investing"
4. Ameerah/Monte discuss Paloma being chaotic
5. Indy a big Week 2 target, while Paloma wants to target Terrance
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 11:49 am

@rbbq wrote:
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 6 #BB24

1. "We need some order in here" - Paloma places the rulebook in the living room for everyone to wake up and see
2. Michael saves himself with Veto, Taylor = renom
3. Brittany did not correct Pooch when he guessed Ameerah would target him
4. Joseph/Turned game talk, Joseph wants to throw HoH to Turner
5. Brittany has to cover her tracks after Ameerah finds out Pooch knows he is a target of hers
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 1:51 pm

@rbbq wrote:
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 7 #BB24

1. Monte/Kyle worry about their alliance w/ Paloma
2. With eviction looming, twist talk picks up w/ speculation about the backstage players
3. Brittany/Michael/Indy/Pooch/Turner names out there as noms for next week
4. Paloma's odd behavior and ramblings continue
5. Ameerah and Jasmine worry about getting strong players out
6. Indy confides in Alyssa, she doesn't like how the other women turned on Brittany
7. Nicole is not a fan of Joseph's attitude
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 10:38 am

@rbbq wrote:
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 8 #BB24

1. Paloma missing from feeds
2. Taylor made pitches ahead of today's vote
3. Indy/Jas/Alyssa worry women will be eliminated in a row, discuss targeting Pooch
4. Feeds down overnight, Paloma removed from the game per
@hamsterwatch
source

There is no indication yet as to how this will impact tonight's backstage twist or eviction

There is no information regarding Paloma's removal. Whether personal, medical, or otherwise. #BB24
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 11:32 am

@rbbq wrote:
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 12 #BB24

1. Nicole reveals her previous job (cop) to Daniel
2. Jasmine's X-Ray is negative (confirming a sprain), though she continues to crawl up and down the steps like she broke it in 5 places
3. Women discuss using Taylor to take out a man
4. Booze and celebrating Indy's 1-year Citizenship
5. Alyssa/Kyle worry about being 'paired' together

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 5:18 am

ctown28 wrote:
@rbbq wrote:
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 12 #BB24

1. Nicole reveals her previous job (cop) to Daniel
2. Jasmine's X-Ray is negative (confirming a sprain), though she continues to crawl up and down the steps like she broke it in 5 places
3. Women discuss using Taylor to take out a man
4. Booze and celebrating Indy's 1-year Citizenship
5. Alyssa/Kyle worry about being 'paired' together

I think Alyssa likes Kyle for real. She is always looking for him and always noticing if he is talking to someone else. He doesn't seem to be too bothered by her company either, so there may be some chemistry building there.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 8:10 pm

@rbbq wrote:
Michael: I'm so annoyed about "my birthday trip" She used it to try to get out of being put up last week, this week, avoiding have nots, getting a trip to london. You want four birthday gifts and its not even your fucking birthday?

(about Jasmine)

He's 100% right about this, how is it that nobody else sees it? I really wish she would go already
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 10:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@rbbq wrote:
Michael: I'm so annoyed about "my birthday trip" She used it to try to get out of being put up last week, this week, avoiding have nots, getting a trip to london. You want four birthday gifts and its not even your fucking birthday?

(about Jasmine)

He's 100% right about this, how is it that nobody else sees it?  I really wish she would go already

I disagree. I want her to stay just because she is driving people crazy, especially Brittany and Michael. They have had a pretty easy game of it. Well, the 1st week was a bit rocky since she was backstage and he was on the block, but he won the veto so his peril was pretty short-lived, and he has been a part of the majority alliance in the house the rest of the time.

Brittany had the backstage scare, but she was a part of the girls alliance (until she sold out Ameerah, showing she couldn't be trusted), and then she latched onto Michael and has been pretty much safe the rest of the time. She perceives danger for her around every corner, but she hasn't worked that hard to be in a pretty cushy spot where people don't really give much thought to her staying or going to be honest.

Jasmine had a very, very easy HOH with Pooch putting himself up considering he was seen as a big threat (I really didn't see him that way personally), and a house target in Taylor (who put herself there). She had a bad injury, passed out in a comp and has been like a cat chasing a ball it can't catch the rest of the time. She is annoying as hell with her stupid little sayings that the DR has told her America loves and expects from her. She is bossy with Alyssa thinking that those loose lips may have cost them Ameerah and she has to watch her or something. But these guys act like she has been on a luxury yacht eating bons bons and not doing anything else.

I am sick of the whining by Michael and Brittany who have had it pretty easy. So what that Jasmine is excited she is having her birthday in the house, if people are responding and if it kept her off the block, then why not do it. Not any different than the crown wearing queen in the HOH room who is more interested in "playing her role" and putting on things for TV than playing the game smart. She was saved by that team of people out of convenience and now she is running the show. Will they all be singing those praises when she wins at the end of the game, probably not.

I can't really find anyone this season to really root for and get behind, so I just look at those who are whining the most or those who don't own their own shit with a holier than thou attitude and the person that piss them off or bug the shit out of them are the ones I want to stay that week! This week that happens to be the very annoying and obnoxious Jasmine!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 12:04 am

Driving them crazy or not, Shes driving me crazy and brings nothing to the game. She has overplayed this sprained ankle thing for weeks now. Hey more power to het if she gets this idiots to have sympathy for her and keep pulling the Dad birthday card. I'm simply giving Michael the credit for recognizing it. And he's right, she's used it how many times now? I give her credit that she is playing Taylor like a fiddle, but that's it. I don't deny her ankle sprain, but this is the most severe ankle sprain in history
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 12:24 am

ctown28 wrote:
Driving them crazy or not, Shes driving me crazy and brings nothing to the game.  She has overplayed this sprained ankle thing for weeks now.  Hey more power to het if she gets this idiots to have sympathy for her and keep pulling the Dad birthday card.  I'm simply giving Michael the credit for recognizing it.  And he's right, she's used it how many times now?  I give her credit that she is playing Taylor like a fiddle, but that's it.  I don't deny her ankle sprain, but this is the most severe ankle sprain in history

She drives me crazy too, but it entertains me that she is driving THEM crazy also. Now the ankle thing, I happen to know that a level 3 sprain can take weeks to heal, but if she is milking it, so what? It is not any worse Brittany bitching and complaining about her and Taylor being the victims of the mean girls because they didn't want to align with them. They both sold those girls out the first week of the game, but they are just supposed to say that's okay and just move on?

I am sick of hearing Taylor talking about the cards she has been dealt and had to change her whole game plan because of the "mean girl" treatment she received. But if you go back to the second week when she was talking to the camera she would say she had to build back the trust that SHE broke with those girls. She was taking responsibility for it, but the the leftovers didn't want to be ordered around by Ameerah and moved over to Taylor's side and she hasn't looked back since. Sure she rode the block 3 weeks, even went to eviction night twice, but she made that bed for herself, let's not forget it.

Now they are all in the HOH room, many of the lying about things that have been said and done by the other side and that they have no loyalty to each other and such, or to blow smoke up Taylor's ass so they can get their own target out, but they are above them somehow because they have this majority alliance that is steamrolling and they have very little to worry about from week to week other than choosing a target from the pool of targets. They are all a bunch of hypocrites and I just can't find one of them to root for, so plotting the demise of those in power or making their lives in the house more uncomfortable and miserable is about all the entertainment I can get out of it. The besties twist really screwed this whole thing up and the "split house" is probably going to make it worse.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 12:07 am

Brittany says the person she wants in the F3 with them is not anyone in the Leftovers. Brittany says Taylor scares her. Michael says he would like to go to F3 with her but its too risky.

Michael asks Brittany who the best person would be to go to F3 with. Michael says Terrance and Brittany agrees saying she can do better than him in physical comps and has done so with the exception of OTEV but that was a weird circumstance.

Brittany is always dogging the other side of the house as having "no loyalty to anyone but themselves" but look at this conversation. I get they have to make plans to get to the end outside of the leftovers of course, but Brittany and Michael have a final 3 with Taylor, so what about that? Of course seeing her play this week, I would be a bit concerned too, but they rant and rave about this day after day like the others are scum for trying to play their own game as well.

This conversation happened last night, but I remembered it and thought it was relevant because Terrance actually beat Brittany on the wall by almost 2 minutes, so I guess maybe that was a "weird circumstance" as well?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 12:26 am

I have no use for Brittany, she brings nothing to the game and has zero chance to win any comp. Even a crap shoot she can't win because she isn't even good enough to take a strategic shot in a crap shoot. So much for her self hypnosis helping her win the wall comp
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 12:44 am

ctown28 wrote:
I have no use for Brittany, she brings nothing to the game and has zero chance to win any comp.  Even a crap shoot she can't win because she isn't even good enough to take a strategic shot in a crap shoot.  So much for her self hypnosis helping her win the wall comp

I was saying the same thing when I was watching the episode tonight too. The DR clip of her saying it's hard to focus with the fake news and all this stuff coming at you, etc., and all I could think was that hypnosis sure works great doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 1:51 am

As Kyle was finishing raising awnings, Michael says to Brittany that if they get rid of Joseph, it will be Monte, Taylor, Jasmine & Terrance vs Michael, Brittany, Turner, Alyssa & Brittany stops him and says we can't have that. It doesn't look good.

Production would shit down both legs if the divided house ended up this way. They think they have had PR problems in the past? Well a house divided essentially by race like this would put it on steroids.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 12:28 am

Brittany says Terrance thinks he is HOh but he has no say outside. Taylor says those 2 (Jasmine and Alyssa) will be besties in the jury house. Brittany says the fun girls girls in jury. Brittany says I will be boring and in the house.

Oh how I hope so much that Jasmine can pull out this veto or Michael decides to take a big shot and remove Monte from the game so that Brittany can eat these words. I don't see anything happening to send Alyssa out the door, so at least that part will come true. But of course Brittany will be able to tell Alyssa she was "so worried" about her being out there with those boys and she is 100% on board with her now that she has PROVEN she can be trusted by not interacting with Jasmine (even if the interaction was actually stopped because of the house split keeping them apart!).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits Empty

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
Page 1 of 1