Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tidbits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 10:35 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 1:36 pm

Now this is a very entertaining twitter profile that I found. Pay attention to the name befoer taking any of their updates to heart

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 1:43 pm

I'll take the word of the guy that won having this very same advantage
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 9:52 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 3:29 pm

Take this with a grain of salt, but she's been more accurate than not lately.  Supposedly there is a yet to be named 18th HG:

If true, this just adds to the clusterfuck that we have so far, but I do like the idea of a split house, assuming they do it right and don't try to rip off Survicor and have it be like tribes and a tribal council
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 10:44 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 10:48 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 10:51 am

Fuck Cameron and fuck all these large alliances. I'm tired of seeing steamrolls season after season

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 10:13 am

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 3:05 am

ctown28 wrote:
Fuck Cameron and fuck all these large alliances.  I'm tired of seeing steamrolls season after season

I agree. It is also the HUGE alliances that screw things up. If you have a group of 4 or 5 as a core and then pick up a vote or 2 when you need them, that is all you need to run a pretty clean tight game. Everyone things they need to "have the numbers" which to most means more than 50% of the number of hg's in the house at that time. It drives me insane.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 10:25 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 10:57 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 5:00 pm

I haven't read any updates other than right after feeds came back in the wee hours of the morning stating that Hisam had won HOH. Now I see Jared in the nether region. Let me guess, because he is there he can't be nominated, right? Wouldn't that just be the lucky thing when the older group wins HOH and has to choose from the younger group. I know Jared is a "silent member" of the older group, but not sure Hisam is aware of that.

The only other thing I can figure (without reading updates) is that Jared lost yet another challenge bad enough to be sent in there as a result.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 11:17 am

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 10:25 pm

Cameron has a conspiracy theory that I thought I would post. Not sure how serious he was, but the conversation between him and Jared is pretty funny about it.

Cameron seems to think that Felicia is Denzel Washington's sister because she looks and sounds just like him (according to Cameron). He told Jared this and said something like you won't be able to "unsee" that now that I told you. Jared's response was "that means that everyone in the house has some kind of tie or relationship to a famous person. Cameron's response was not him, he is just a regular person. Then Jared pivots and says that when Felicia was asked who her celebrity crush would be (someone she would leave her husband for) she said Denzel Washington. Cameron answered that was her way around it or saying it as a joke.

I just thought it was quite telling that Jared immediately jumped to the "that means everyone in the house has a tie or relationship" instead of just telling Cameron he was tripping or ridiculous or whatever. These people don't pay attention to anything in this house. If I was in that conversation I would have said, "not me, I just a regular guy, but it sounds like maybe you are then" just to watch the reaction.

Now that I think about it, if Cameron is also talking about the Traitors and Cirie being on there, maybe he IS figuring something out and just dropping little hints here and there to needle at them or something. Seems to me that Cirie's instinct to get rid of Cameron are spot on. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Cameron stays in the house and later is the one to expose them somehow and when they return home and watch the show they see that Jared didn't follow her advice and went on his own instead? chuckle
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 10:47 pm

So apparently Cameron is following his "crazy theory" about people being related to famous people outside the house. Apparently he thinks most of the people in the house are related to celebrities or famous social media influencers and then there are about 6 of them who are just normal people like him.

He was in the bathroom area with Reilly and she tried on someone's sunglasses. He told her she looked just someone he knows. She asked who and she said he could not say it because she is a pretty famous social media influencer who he just happened to meet in Nashville. So if he is making these comparisons for his theory based on looks, HE HAS to be thinking about Jared and Cirie. Maybe we will see something in his DR sessions. Obviously he isn't going to say anything right now because of the spot he is in, but it seems weird that he sees all these physical similarities between people and has already talked about Cirie being on Traitors and stuff, so maybe the secret is bubbling up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 11:27 pm

I saw the thing with Denzel and his theories. But I honestly don't think he's smart enough to put Cire and Jared together. And his idea of famous people is off base as well. Influencers are not famous people, neither are social media assholes.

It's funny bringing up the social media idiots, when I bought my condo and was able to start cooking a lot more, I fell in love with cooking ago so I'm constantly bring things to bring and share with my family. Of course I get told that I need to open a food truck, nope, not interested. Then my father comes up with the brilliant idea that I need to start filming myself making some of the dishes I make (mostly a variety of homemade ice cream sandwichs I put together) and put them on youtube because people make a lot of money doing that type of thing. I told him thta there is no world where I become one of those YouTube assholes. I eventually sat the whole family down and told them that I am not selling anything I make, I will sell to them just for the cost of ingredients (this is basically my homemade Italian sausage), but I refuse to go back to cooking as a source of income. I was in the restaurant business for 20 years and got out because I grew to hate cooking. I never want to hate cooking again, keeping it as just a hobby keeps it fun.

Oh, and I know I piqued interest with the ice cream sandwiches thing so some of the ones I've made:

Lemon Gelato with pizzles as the cookie
Salted Caramel with snickerdoodles as the cookie
Butter pecan with a butter pecan shortbread cookie
Mint chocolate chip with chocolate pizzelles as the cookie
Smores ice cream with homemade graham crackers
and then most recently Dulce de leche with churro bar cookies

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 11:42 pm

I am not a big fan of lemon, but all the others sound delicious. And I have to agree that if you make a hobby a job, it is no longer fun to do, so go with your guy (see what I did there?) on that one!

I think Cameron is actually a little bit smarter than he seems. If you watch how he talks with certain people and questions he asks, they seem a bit weird at times, but sometimes it gets people to say things, so he is either lucky or smart.

I just find it interesting that he is make these physical comparisons and talking to Jared about it. They really aren't that close and talk mostly about sports, but suddenly this is the thing. I think he is fishing for some reactions, but then again maybe it is just me WANTING to see Jared and Cirie be found out.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 10:25 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28