Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tidbits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Tidbits - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 3:20 pm

The alcohol thing, I don't blame them because when Felicia was HOH they shared all her alcohol with just a small group of the girls and nobody else. Cirie and Felicia have also taken alcohol for themselves when BB gives it to the group and save it for another night, then make a big deal about they are drinking THEIR alcohol on a night when nobody else is having theirs.

However, the rest of the bullshit they are doing is pissing me off to no end. I am going to start another thread about this bullshit and how I hope it blows up in their faces!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Tidbits - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 3:41 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 I am going to start another thread about this bullshit and how I hope it blows up in their faces!

Oh no!!! Not another thread!!! That will certainly show them!!!

neener :raspberries: mooning chuckle NaNaNaNa Razz
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 4:02 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 I am going to start another thread about this bullshit and how I hope it blows up in their faces!

Oh no!!!  Not another thread!!!  That will certainly show them!!!

neener :raspberries: mooning chuckle NaNaNaNa Razz

Shut up Ctown! zipit

You know you love my long-winded rants on a soapbox!

your welcome Cheers!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 10:25 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 10:51 am

Now this is just typical for the season. Felicia and Cirie both realize they have both been told they're staying. Matt is the one that put them on the block together. Matt is the one telling them both they are safe. So who is to blame? Let's put it on Jag/Bowie. They'rejust pissed at Bowie because she found a way to stay under the radar that worked while the two of them did not. And I';; tell you exactly why that is. Bowie distanced herself from the others, whereas Cirie/Felicia presented as a pair. At this stage of the game, dwindle the numbers as far as you can. Cirie/Felicia offered Jag/Matt absolutely zero incentive to take to final 4
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 4:55 pm

Actually Matt has been telling both Cirie and Felicia to keep campaigning since he can't vote. He went further and told Cirie that the vote is going back and forth so she needs to keep talking to them. Matt has also been trying without pushing too hard to keep Cirie instead. Jag has noticed and has been trying to make Matt feel better about the next round and stuff. But actually Matt has been doing a better job with both of them. That being said, these women have had it in for Jag for several weeks. They like him when he takes them off the block or wins something to keep them safe, but then turn around and want him gone immediately after, so I think they would do this regardless of the actions of anyone.

Matt also made a good point to Cirie that even if he had not put her on the block and did Bowie and Felicia, he thinks Jag would have saved her. This way he at least didn't give Bowie a reason to take him out in the next round by putting her up, and Cirie seemed to buy that. If that is part of the episode, I am sure she will tell us she doesn't believe anything they say because she says that several times a day to Felicia and to the cameras.

And you hit the nail on the head with Felicia and Cirie, mostly Cirie if I am being honest. They almost feel entitled to be taken to the end of the game. Felicia I believe did try to win every comp she was in, but Cirie couldn't care less and tried to avoid it at all costs. Matt told her when he was putting her up that he has to think of his own game and his own protection as well, and she really can't argue with that. I think she threw both of the last 2 HOH's because she didn't want the blood on her hands, so now she is going to the jury and deservedly so.

You are also spot on that Bowie lasting in the game longer than the 2 mommas is a tough pill for them to swallow. The best thing that happened to her in the game was them keeping her out of the Red vote because that is when she felt she no longer had any "obligation" to them and could play her own game. She did keep a bit of a connection to them, mostly Cirie about votes and such in weeks past, but she finally started doing her own thing and carved a game out for herself and good for her. I wonder what kind of game it would have been if Reilly had stayed in the game or if Bowie would have been on the other side of the house. I know Hisam staying would have changed shit too, but I couldn't stand to watch him for even one more minute.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 12:29 pm

They rigged it so Jag wouldn't be nominated? I really hope Matt catches wind of this somehow and evicts Jag if he wins veto. What is the point of rigging something like that when it doesn't matter who the noms are.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 5:24 pm

That is not what I read on the updates. There was a lot of going back and forth about who to put up and Matt finally just told Bowie he would go up since Jag had been up 3 times. Maybe they thought about rigging it or something (I wouldn't be surprised), but Matt ultimately told them he was fine with going up.

You are right it was stupid to make such a big deal about it. But I wonder if Matt may have thought that might take away something on his resume so that Jag won't think Bowie is easier to beat or something.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 7:12 pm

Thats all it was was a discussion. Never went any further, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tidbits - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11