Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tidbits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 11:20 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 11:04 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 11:08 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 11:43 am

So Jared is pissed off after Cirie told him about the flip to send Blue out. He says he can no longer trust Izzy and Felicia because they didn't want Cirie to give Jared the heads up. I fully expect this vote to flip a lot more. We haven't even had the veto meeting yet. Let's see how long it takes for Jared to tell Blue she's in big danger of going home. It should come as no surprise to her at all as if I remember correctly she was part of all the possible flips the past two weeks and it is the MO of this season. That alone should be enough to keep a fire lit under her ass to keep campaigning. Of course we will get the "I can't campaign against Jag" bullshit, but as we've seen Jag plainly state, he is not "campaigning against Blue", but simply advocating for himself. Whih is completely understandable
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 5:02 pm

I watched that conversation between him and Cirie. It caught him COMPLETELY off guard. She started off telling not to share with Cory and he tried to say he doesn't tell Cory anything, just lets Cory talk and guess things and such. She just told him not to share ANYTHING with him because he is telling America who is in turn telling others.

Then she told him about Blue and he was a bit shocked and asked why. She explained the OBVIOUS things to him and he said it messes up his game. She asked why and he tried to give some bullshit answer that she is his "plus 1" and that is how he gets information and keeps Cirie and her crew safe. She came right back and said that Cameron or Red don't share things with Blue anyway, so she isn't can't give them information they don't already have. He then stuttered around and said that it messes up his game, but "it is what it is."

She then told him he isn't supposed to know about it yet, but she wanted him to know. That is when he went off about that meaning that Izzy and Felicia don't trust him, so he is no longer going to do anything to keep them safe. She reminded him that Izzy has kept his MAIN secret from day 1 and therefore does trust him and he should trust her at least. He shrugged that off and I wonder if he was thinking about the fact that he had just told Blue?

Cirie actually had to tell Jared she "really needed this one" as far as the vote and he has to make sure he doesn't change his behavior until the others tell him. Then I heard this morning that Felicia wants to be the one to tell Jared and Izzy is wanting that to be soon so he doesn't feel left out (like he already does).

I am almost afraid to say this, but I actually think this vote is going to stay in place, especially when word gets back to the others that Cameron is saying Jag this week, then blue, then Jared and Cory. That will keep Cirie and Izzy all over this vote being Jag instead of Blue.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 5:11 pm

Well one thing I will say about this season, is that while it lacks any smart gameplay, outside of Cory but he's still not that good, it certainly hasn't lacked any chaos. But what I really want to see is a good old fashioned Big Brother fight. I can't remember the last time we say a good one as everyone now tries to just get along and not make waves, even when on the block
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 6:37 pm

Yes, I would like to see a good fight as well. I also would like to see people win the HOH and use it to their OWN advantage the way it was intended. You can be aligned with people, but that doesn't mean the nominees for "John" are the same nominees for "Mary." This is how you navigate the game. Sure if there is an OBVIOUS target like Hisam last week, then fine, go with that. But this shit of everyone has to agree on the nominees before the previous week is even over is just ridiculous. It's not like there is going to be a double eviction next week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:55 am

Not a whole lot of surprises here. I still don't understand Bowies thinking with lying about her age, especially this season with the ages being so diverse, it makes no sense. But it really doesn't matter as she has been a non-factor the entire game and is nothing more than a number

Also, Felicia telling Jared about her F2 with Cirie is just plain stupid. You should never divulge a F2 you have with anyone, there are some exceptions to this, but this isn't one of them. I'm sure Felicia feels the F2 is genuine and she's the one giving the info out. I'm not sure if Cirie told Jared about it already, but he needs to assume that anyone that has a F2 with her, is just cover for her
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 11:17 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 10:40 am

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 3:19 pm

I still think it is cruel what they are doing to Jag. Of course he thinks he has the votes because they told him last night he had the votes. And then they all had a good laugh over it. There is NO REASON not to tell him he is going home. What do they think he is going to do, expose the other alliance that everyone in the damn house knows about? Just shut the shit down and let he know he is going.

I can't wait until someone these assholes DO care about is looking for votes and let people string them along with non-answers or just lying to their face.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 5:06 pm

I love a good blindside as much as the next person, but not the way they're going about it. There is nothing wrong with a blindside in itself, but to laugh and talk shit about it is completely unnecessary. However, the way this game is played now a days, I fully expect him to know the truth by the time the show goes live tonight and we get another unanimous vote.

This unanimous vote shit needs to stop so what they should do is stop saying things like By a vote of 11-0, you are evicted. Just announce who is evicted and not give the tally. Let them just try and guess about blindsides and such. That will also give people the courage to vote the way they want

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 5:16 pm

Oh, I LOVE the idea of not vote tally. That would open up a whole lot of drama with speculation and such.

I also love a good blindside, but this one is completely unnecessary with or without the laughing about it. This is a decent guy who has not shit on anyone. If anything he has been very, very loyal to those he has given his word. Why do they have to make a fool of him just for shits and giggles? And again, there is no "game" reason not to be straight with him. It's time to put on the big girl and big boy pants and play the damn game.

They all believe there will be a battle back, if that were the case, this is the most STUPID blindside I can think of. Sure anyone coming back is supposedly a target right away, but by lying to his face for NO GOOD REASON could bite them in the ass.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 11:17 am

I don't get the whole frame America for the vote thing. How could it be America's fault when it was a unanimous blindside? If you try to defelect any blame, it should be placed on the HoH, not someone without any power
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 11:16 pm

They were trying to pin not having enough votes to save Jag on America/Cory being the ones who backed out, because without those votes, they wouldn't have enough. Jag found out from someone that America wanted to tell him about the vote, but Cirie said not to tell him. Cirie told Jag that her and America were going to tell him, but Izzy said not to tell him since there was nothing that could be done.

Blue and Jag have now decided to try to start something with America and Cory. Jag trusts America, but not so much Cory. But in the meantime, Jag, Cirie and Matt started a new alliance. Jag did tell Blue and America both that he would have to continue to "play" with that side of the house for now but his eyes are open.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 11:26 am

So apparently Red is tugging at heartstrings about how this is yet another horrible birthday for him and he never has a good birthday.  So this has Cirie plotting for him to come down with the veto becasue the bad birthdays stop here.

Last edited by ctown28 on Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 11:27 am

This is the season in a nutshell. And Felicia can go fuck herself with giving these people bedtimes
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 5:04 pm

There are enough available beds in the house now that people could switch things up and make sure the early to bed people are in 1 room. The comic room has 4 beds and nobody has to go through it to get to anywhere else. Put Red, Bowie, Cirie and Felicia in that room. The outer room could be Cory, America, Izzy and MeMe. For scary room Jared, Blue, Jag and Matt (Matt usually sleeps in the have-not room unless there are actual have-nots in there).

The only switching involved here would be Felicia and Izzy switching beds, everything else remains where they are right now. Of course Izzy would probably have a meltdown not being able to sleep next to Cirie, but she survived it while she was a have not.

SHOULD they have to do this, of course not. But the way it stands now they are all bending to what SHE wants. Maybe BB will start giving them alcohol around 10:00 or so, that will keep EVERYONE out of bed. Felicia supposedly wants people to see that her age doesn't mean she can't play this game. If that is the case, she needs to suck it up and get over it. Can you imagine what she is going to do when they are kept up all night with audio clues for an upcoming comp?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 7:52 pm

How did America get on Jared's radar you may be wondering. It's plain and simple, the DR did it and he even confirmed it. Surprised this made it onto the feeds:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 1:14 am

Jared started looking at America when he found out she "threw" the pressure cooker and let Cameron have it. He assumed that she only saved herself and I'm not sure if he was ever told that it was for Cory's safety too or not.

And this is not the first time that Jared has tried to say that the DR is pushing him to do something. Immediately following the picks when him and Cory were having it out, he said the same thing but it was after he was frustrated and didn't have any other things to come back at Cory with. This is something he does on a regular basis, because last week he was saying it about Bowie Jane and you can't tell me the DR was trying to talk to him about her because she is BARELY in the damn house.

I 100% believe they push various things, but I don't see the DR pushing for him to put up America because she has a high likelihood to go home and for what? To save someone like Red? Nah, that ain't likely to me at all.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:40 am

They may have landed on Jag as the renom but it hasn't completely stuck yet, I expect this to change at least half a dozen times between now and the veto meeting
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 11:48 am

Tidbits - Page 3 Img_9311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 Empty