Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tidbits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 1:16 am

Just like I posted earlier, Cory keeps bringing stuff like this up over the last 10 days or so and it started with him having that conversation about her husband (named Honey) and it appeared to dawn on him that one of her kids were at the family visit once and he seemed to ponder that. Now this might be a coincidence and they may have been trying to find out what to expect from his parents and America's parents, but it just seems weird that with all that is going on right now, THIS is what he chooses to talk to her about.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 11:03 am

Well if Bowie is paranoid, turn it up and start winning and making decisions to control your own fate.

The quitting reference is to Survivor, I don't watch it any longer but I guess they've had several people already ask to be voted out for one reason or another. I stopped watching a few years ago because there's jsut way too many immunity idols
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 1:49 pm

I still watch Survivor and the comment is spot on. There have been two tribal councils where there was going to be a certain person voted out and another person steps up (even after campaigning effectively to actually stay in the game that day) and says they really want EVERYONE there to vote them out. They wanted to go home and Jeff even made sure in both cases that they were effectively staging a quit and they both said they understood and wanted that. It pisses me off because there are SO many people who really want to get on that show and would do anything for it, but these people were there a few days and dropped out. And neither of them really had it that rough, except the one guy was on the tribe that lost over and over. Then they mixed up the tribe and he found a place where people actually wanted to blindside one of their own for him, but he surprised them by quitting. Ridiculous

Anyway, back to this game. Bowie did have a moment where she wondered if she was being played like she was with the Red situation. Cory has been telling her some things and she has talked to Matt and Jag about all of them, but yesterday he told her that Felicia had told Cory that Matt and Jag were planning to put up Blue and Bowie next week. This hit her kind of hard thinking that Matt and Jag were pointing the target at her, but he made this up. When she said she wanted to talk to Jag about it, Cory said he would just deny it. She said she would ask him what his plan for noms are for next week or she proposed that she talk to Felicia about what she has heard about noms and things to see if she becomes chatty. Cory again said that Felicia might not tell her because Cory could tell she didn't mean to tell him about it.

Bowie then talked with Jag about it and he said the ONLY name he has said to anyone is America is the target. He has no reason to say any other name and it's not like he would backdoor her or anything. Bowie said her main worry was they were planting the seed with others to put Bowie on the block not that Matt/Jag would actually put her up. She said she was getting upset and paranoid because people stop talking when she enters a room and she is getting the "Red eviction" vibes where she was out of the loop. She reiterated that she is 100% with their 3 deal until they get to the end and she said she is going to beat their ass. She then said she knows it would be easier for any of them to just take Cirie (their #4) to the end because she is easier to beat but she sees that as a sleazy move and wouldn't respect it. Jag assured her that he is solid with her. She then said she sees him and Matt spending time with people and she knows they are fighting for their lives being the #1 targets in the house, but sometimes it makes her start thinking, etc.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 1:14 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 3:44 am

Blue and America talking outside. Blue says securing a veto win felt so good. It was a moment she proved to herself she was doing fine.

America says DE this week.. Blue says HOH , no room, give me letter and pictures,. Blue says I can’t believe I went 76 days for my first win. Blue says it will be tough out here.

Blue keeps bringing up this veto win being so great and now that she has tasted victory it is only the beginning for her. Of course she doesn't know yet that at this point she is the target, but she keeps needling America about this situation. She even mentioned it to Matt and Jag when she was trying to tell them they were going to be final 3 and celebrating, but didn't seem to notice they weren't really celebrating too much with her. She is definitely one that doesn't read the room very well, but that is another story.

Every time I hear her talking about her BIG VETO WIN all I can think about is what you posted Ctown..................it was basically pick a number between 1 and 100 and the closest person wins the veto. It didn't take skill or anything, but she seems to think it was so great to have done it. Then I also think about the dentist HOH and how Blue stopped looking at the skulls and just decided to keep switching out pictures and hoped for some "girl luck" to help her out!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 11:50 am

Blue can't go fast enough. I still give her credit for lasting on the rope, but the bottom line is she DIDN'T beat Jag, so if not for the second veto, she would already be in jury. You can't even say she won the veto because her back was against the wall., Yet both Matt and Jag have referred to her as a comp beast and claims that's why she needs to go.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 11:55 am

So Matt told Cirie that he wants to take the shot at Jag. Not sure if that is just smoke or if it's real. A bit dangerous to look that far ahead now. If Jag survives the DR and follows it up with yet another HoH, you know Cirie will be in Jags ear regarding Matt going after him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 1:49 pm

They did have a conversation about the future of the game, and talking about how it works when the numbers get down and so forth. They talked about the final 4 being 1 vote and Cirie acted like she didn't realize that. He told her if he won HOH at 4, he would put up Jag and Felicia and she would be the one who votes on who to keep. However, he didn't mention that Cirie and Felicia would have to beat Matt and Jag at the veto to keep it that way. This was when he was going along with her to make her comfortable, but later when talking to Jag he said that she was really trying to get him not to trust Bowie and to want to keep Blue, so I don't think he was serious about it.

He pretty much rejects any talks of taking out Jag, and I realize this is a weird thing, but Matt has been consistent about how he feels about the game. He wants to win solely on his ability (winning comps and jury votes) and if that doesn't happen he wants to play a loyal game where he didn't turn on anyone who didn't turn on his first in some way, especially Jag. I think it has to do with his reputation and how he views himself. Getting to the end and sitting next to Jag is a win for him. If he takes second because he didn't pull out comp wins, he will blame that on himself.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 1:59 pm

Also, about Blue being the better competitor or the "comp beast" they look at how long she lasted in the harder, more physical comps like the wall and the ropes, something that America hasn't been able to do. Sure she lasted in the pressure cooker and MIGHT have been able to win, but there aren't very many other comps like that. Blue is consistently close in comps, although I think people have forgotten that America was second in BB comics and beat Blue's time by a lot.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 5:27 pm

There really hasn't been a true comp beast all season long, just someone who is a full tier above everyone else but would struggle in a normal season. Looks at who they've labeled as the beasts. Hisam, Cameron, Jared, Red and now Jag. None of these people were a comp beast until they won their first comp and I still don't consider them to be a beast.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 4:12 am

I actually would put Hisam and Cam in the comp beast category because they were very well rounded and could win any kind of comp, they just weren't in the game long enough to really show it. Red and Jared, no way in hell. Jag COULD be, but to prove it, he would have had to win against Cam and Hisam at the first part of the season because the people he is competing against right now are more than a tier below them for the most part. Outright athletic he loses to Matt all day.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 12:04 pm

It's obvious Cirie and Felicia cannot co-exist in the house.  Now would be a perfect time for one of them to win HoH.  With it being questions, it can happen and we saw how close Felicia came to a questions comp when Bowie won.  Could you imagine watching those two idiots argue over who the nom should be?  I could see one of them putting the other up, but only as a replacment nom.

And this shit with Matt and Reilly is annoying as hell.  This is where I want to see someone like Felicia step up say something like "Dude, she was here 16 days and been gone 68.  She's probably fucked half a dozen guys since she left the house, you need to move on"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 2:23 pm

And imagine that win coming tonight in the double eviction! There was a time when I would say that Felicia would 100% put up Matt/Jag, but I think she sees her path clearly with Jag and won't risk it. Cirie doesn't have the balls to do it either because then she is 100% alone in this game, except for maybe America and it's not like she can win out. But you are right about them fighting about it.

If Felicia would win in the double, Cirie would be running in that room telling her she HAS TO put up both of them and then they can take out Jag. What I would LOVE to see should that happen is for Jag to walk by and overhear it and tell Matt.

Now the question would be if Cirie would have the balls to look at Matt and say, "none of us can win sitting next to him, so now we have our chance" thinking that he will come to her side of it, but I think she would be in for a rude awakening.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 9:36 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 11:11 am

This is where Matt/Jag are being foolish. The longer they wait to tell Blue she needs to go because of her threat level, the more bitter she is going to be. The best way for them to handle this is to tell her plenty of time before hand so that they can have a discussion about it and try to sway her for a jury vote
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 2:09 pm

At this point, Blue knows what is going to happen. When she is in a room with Jag and Matt she never asks if things are okay. She rambles about anything and everything. She did the same thing when in the have-not room with Cirie and Felicia, so they all started studying things in the room. Cirie told her she was getting a gut feeling things were changing and Blue's response was that she just can't be evicted sitting next to America. Later she camera talked and said she can't be evicted before America, she wants to be the last showmance (or part of one I should say) standing and America's gameplay was SO BAD she would look stupid leaving before her. But then later she was really trying to hang out with Jag as much as possible but just trying to be fun and not paranoid like that will be working.

Jag had every intention of telling her, but then Matt talked about it making the week awkward because she would keep trying to campaign but it wouldn't work and even Blue would be miserable. Turns out that he got a lot of those words from Cirie who didn't want Jag, or any of them, to tell her ahead of time saying it was actually mean to do it. The logic supposedly is to let her enjoy her time and telling her is more to make themselves feel good instead of thinking of Blue. It is just stupid. Anyone would WANT to know what is coming and I think Jag, Cirie or both will tell her she's going and Jag will tell her it is the threat level, but I agree he should have done it yesterday like he planned to do it.

Felicia gave her "ultimatum" and Jag told her if it is against "her spirit" to lie to Blue then go ahead and vote for her to stay because it won't change the outcome. I think she expected Jag to tell her not to do, but didn't, so now she agrees that they aren't telling her and she is voting to make it unanimous. But, America heard Felicia talking about the votes and splitting and things like that and America asked her about it, so the cat is out of the bag there and is probably the reason she decided to keep it unanimous.

Truth be told, I don't think it will make any difference to Blue whether or not they told her early in the week and I believe she will vote on gameplay and see her eviction as a compliment to her game over America. The only person she would NEVER vote for in this game would be America, that is where her bitterness lies. America could win every comp she plays in and take herself to the end of the game and Blue would still say she was carried by Cory and didn't have her own game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 11:16 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 12:53 pm

I think if it gets down to Matt/Jag/Bowie as the F3, the guys would be foolish to take each other to the end. Take the lamp and it's a sure win rather than chancing it (Although I vote Bowie over Jag since she's never been evicted) neener Fuck that loyal to your bros bullshit that cost dipshit Cody the grand prize in S16. The funny thing is Cody still insists no regrets doing it because he knows he was loyal. Fuck that, give me the money
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 4:21 pm

I knew you would say that about not being evicted, but I think about 99% of jurors (at least modern day ones) wouldn't give that a thought.

I really want the final 3 to be Bowie and the guys only because it will be the first final 3 that I can remember in a very long time where you have 3 people who could win any of the comps. Sure some are more favorable to 1 or 2 of them, but you really wouldn't be surprised to see any of them winning the first 2 rounds and I think they all have a pretty good grasp on house events for the final one.

If Cirie gets clipped, Matt 100% will take Jag. Bowie will take Jag (she thinks he is less popular like she feels she is with the jury so a more even shot) and she told him last night she would. I am not sure what Jag would do. There was a time when I didn't think he would do anything but take Matt, but he has since found out that Matt had a few other things cooking with Blue and Cirie that he didn't share with Jag and I think it is bothering him a bit, which is a bit hypocritical because he has had those talks as well, just not as defined I don't think.

There was a time when I believed that Matt was so well liked by the jury and even Cory told America he thought Matt was playing the best game because he is never a target for anyone. But, his jury management has been even worse than Jag's. He boxes himself in with promises and then just avoids answering questions or talking to people before they leave or just flat out lies about it.

I could also see Cory and Cam advocating a bit for Bowie saying she went from obscurity to a player in the game and won when she had to. Plus at this point she has never been on the block (just like Matt) which is an accomplishment in a season like this one.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 5:30 pm

A couple of minor corrections here. Cirie and Felicia were talking about Reilly's cult, but saying SHE was able to build that cult in just 16 days in the house. They talked about Blue, Jag and Matt being willing to do ANYTHING to save her, which why they (Cirie, Izzy and Felicia) decided she had to go. They said even America was on that train, but they had more pull with Cory. Cirie remarked that they 100% had the votes to keep her but dodged that bullet and then for several days following it Blue, Jag and Matt were so upset. Cirie said nobody is grieving for Red, Cam or even Izzy and they were there A LOT longer than Reilly was.

What they don't seem to understand is Reilly's social game was great. She had assembled a great team (even though Cam fucked it up) and that core group used to stay up until 3 or 4 a.m. out in the hammock or the HOH room when they had it and really bonded as a group. Felicia and Cirie don't get that because the bonds they made were more transactional and superficial. I would think it would be different for Cirie with Izzy, but judging from the info posted by Ctown about Cirie with people in other games, I am guessing that was fake as well.

They were also giving a lot of shit to Matt and Reilly to fall that hard that fast and such, but yet Cirie has been singing Rachel and Brendan's praises having met in the house, now married with kids. Rachel said they were in love in like 2 days, but I guess that is different for her.

The other correction is Jag wasn't using the Traitors game as justification for the eviction initially because he didn't even know about it until he and Matt started talking about the pros and cons of who to keep. That is when Matt told Jag about it and he had not heard that before. They had already pretty much decided Cirie was the bigger threat when Matt revealed this information. Of course at that point, it was just like the icing on the cake as one more thing to add to the pile.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:26 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:44 am

I don't get this whole thing with not just letting Cirie know she's going home. This is part of their thing with the number of times Felicia has been saved and Bowie was comlaining earlier about how she never even says thank you. So now they're supposed to be thankful for the players doing what they feel is best for their game? GTFO with that shit.

And unless he wins final HoH, Matt is likely going to be blindsided when Jag chooses Bowie over him
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 10:50 pm

I don't understand why they want to keep Cirie calm and thinking she is staying. It's not like she has any secrets on any of them that really matter. Jag already knows that Matt mentioned having to take out Jag and they were all in the alliances together. Jag knows that Matt told Cirie about the power first. Sure she could tell Felicia a few things, but nothing that would really be of any use for sure.

I know they were drinking in the HOH room last night and making jokes about their mission to keep Felicia off balance thinking she is going so she doesn't sleep well this week and is shocked on Thursday night going into the HOH comp and not play as well, but I don't think they were serious about it. It was all in jest talking about how nasty Felicia and Cirie have been with people all season when they targeted them with personal insults and comments, etc., which is 100% true.

And Bowie is right that Felicia is never happy no matter what people do for her. She will say thank you in the moment, walk to the next room and say something like that was the least they could do for her because she has been on the block so much. And yes, she should be thankful for certain acts, like the week Cirie agreed to stay on the block so Felicia had a break so Jag took her off the block. Sure Cirie did it so she could point to that and say she did her job and now it is someone else's turn, but Jag didn't have to do that. It wasn't 5 minutes later and she basically said that was the least Jag could do for her. She either talks about taking shots at them right away or tells them she wants a final 2 and expects them to just fall in line. She acts very entitled and that is the difference.

As far as the end, there was a time when I would think that Jag and Matt would 100% take each other. Now I can see it happening both ways. On the one hand, Matt and Jag are very corny when it comes to this silly minuteman thing just like Cory and Derrick were with their hitman routine, so I could see them wanting to follow that through. However, I think both Matt and Jag are seeing Bowie as an easy win and I am not sure that is true.

She didn't do much for the first part of the game, but she didn't have to, so one could say she only started playing for things when it was necessary to avoid being targeted. She moved herself up the ladder nicely for really not having much solid support at the beginning and basically being a lapdog for the girls in the comic room. Then she rose up, and was a pivotal vote to take out Jared (knowing Meme and Felicia were on her side of the vote and sticking with it). Then she won HOH and took out Cameron. Then she stuck true and loyal to Matt and Jag, even when her target might have been different than theirs. She won a crucial HOH in the DE to secure their safety. Then if she wins her way to the end, she has a story to tell. And she can be very articulate if given the time and not being interrupted, so it may not be the easy road they think it will be.

Also let's look at the jury management. Matt has straight up lied to EVERYONE that has went to jury by professing safety to them and then backstabbing them or in Blue's case, she found out last minute. Cirie will be a very bitter juror and sure she won't want to vote for any of the people remaining but she will feel the most betrayed by Matt. Cory went to jury telling America that Matt was playing the best game, but will he still feel that way? I think Jag winning and getting the blood on his hands will be more respected than Matt hiding from people with his voting decisions and/or lying straight to their face.

One thing I like is that if that is the final 3, then ANY of them are capable of winning those comps at the end and ANY of them COULD win the game, and it hasn't been that way for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 12:10 pm

Bowie, Matt and Jag just keep tlking about how they were bullied all season long and I jsut don't see it. They're relishing in the fact taht they are now the bullies, which is just plain stupid. They do little shit like when they had wine, the 3 of them drank it all in the HoH room and did not offer any to the other 2. It's almost as if they have a pact for all 3 of them to piss off the remaining jurors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tidbits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next