Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tidbits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 2:36 pm

So it's been revealed that Cirie won Traitors, so her ecome the arguments about her not needing the money. That has always been such a piss poor reason to vote/not vote for someone. This is why I'd like to see a season of 16 homeless people just going for it all. The longer they stay in the house, the more money they get and none of this just make jury bullshit. Once evicted, even if going t jury, the payments stop.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 6:19 pm

I didn't think Jag and Matt told Cirie that he was HOH. They talked about it a couple of times, but since there was a chance that Cirie COULD be a replacement they were not going to tell her until after veto is done. I guess I missed where they decided to tell her and did it.

Other than Cam saying he needed to make jury because he needed the extra money from the jury stipend, I haven't heard anyone talking about people not needing because they are financially well off or something like we usually hear, so I am not sure that anyone would look at it as needing or not needing. BUT, they could see it as she is a very good liar and might start being a bit more careful when she tells them something as to whether it is true or not. But even that I don't think really has any bearing on these people.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 10:32 am

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready for this season to be over. 100 days is just way too long
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 2:38 pm

I agree that everything is just so dragged out. They struggle with content for the episodes because nothing is going on most of the time. If they wanted to have it for 100 days, they needed to have more twists where evictions were canceled or people are sent to the nether regions for safety, maybe being able to compete for a power while there that is really challenging. Hell they even stopped having have-nots which always causes people to be on edge and snappy. They could have taken a day each week and did some kind of quick stupid comp for food, nothing elaborate, just something in the basement or another studio like a carnival game. There is too much crammed into a couple of days and then way too long for campaigning.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 4:04 pm

But I don't really want more twists. Yes, putting the food comps back in would be great, but we need shorter seasons, Go back to 75-80 days, even if it's with fewer HG's. They need to get back to basics. Actually what BB needs is for a completely different production company to take it over. Get rid of Fly on The Wall and Grodner and Meehan and retool everything. Get people that actually listen to what works and what doesn't. I know you can't completely let the fans have everything they want, but with some research it could be so much better.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 5:38 pm

Umm who wants to tell Blue her math doesn't quite add up. She says America can beat Jag and maybe Matt, but not her. Ummm, does Blue realize that Jag and Matt have actually won things that she lost, so based on this logic, America shouldn't be able to beat them either.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 10:47 pm

ctown28 wrote:
But I don't really want more twists.  Yes, putting the food comps back in would be great, but we need shorter seasons, Go back to 75-80 days, even if it's with fewer HG's.  They need to get back to basics.  Actually what BB needs is for a completely different production company to take it over.  Get rid of Fly on The Wall and Grodner and Meehan and retool everything.  Get people that actually listen to what works and what doesn't.  I know you can't completely let the fans have everything they want, but with some research it could be so much better.

I agree that ideally it should be a shorter season, but my point was IF they wanted to have a longer season (writer's strike made that happen I'm guessing), they needed to have more things going on to keep up the entertainment level. They seem to think all the comps have to be wild and elaborate or the quick questions. There are so many things to do in between that could easily be done.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 10:52 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Umm who wants to tell Blue her math doesn't quite add up.  She says America can beat Jag and maybe Matt, but not her.  Ummm, does Blue realize that Jag and Matt have actually won things that she lost, so based on this logic, America shouldn't be able to beat them either.

This is the way Blue talks, in circles. She has this almost SICK obsession with America. She really NEEDS to do better than America in every aspect. I think it was yesterday that she went on this rant that she absolutely HATES Cory and America, they are the ugliest showmance ever, they are disgusting all the time everywhere in the house and all kinds of things. I remember thinking that at least they keep their "activities" relegated to their own beds instead of on the common gameroom couch or the havenot room and places like her and Jared were all over the house. Now THAT was disgusting in my opinion.

And then today she is telling people that she could not wait to have America campaign to her for a vote because she was so stupid to play "her man's game" instead of her own like Blue did. One could remind her that until today, America really hasn't been a target the way Blue has been. There is just a mean streak in Blue against America and I don't understand why.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 4:05 am

Felicia and Cirie talking. Felicia says there have been more alliances then BB has ever had, ever. Cirie laughs. Cirie says they all don't know about all of them. Felicia says they don’t know how to keep their mouth shut, even I do about alliances NT

Felicia says I never told anyone about brown sugar . Cirie says Jared would not tell Cory about it, I don’t believe it. Felicia says Jared was not so comfortable with Cory he would tell him about brown sugar and if he did , it would have been all over the house Cirie says absolutely.

Now this conversation is pretty funny. First Felicia saying others don't know how to keep their mouth shut is pretty rich considering all the times she screwed up groups she was working with by running her mouth.

The the second part of it was Cirie saying she KNOWS Jared would have NEVER told Cory about the brown sugar alliance.

Oh how I hope on finale night when Julie has her BIG REVEAL moment to tell the jury about Jared and Cirie being mother and son, then revealing that Jared not only DID tell Cory about brown sugar, but also told Blue about him and Cirie being related AND let the cat out of the bag with Matt's power as well after she told him not to do it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 9:28 am

chap5788 wrote:
 There is just a mean streak in Blue against America and I don't understand why.

It's in her nature. It would be against and female her age. She is just a catty bitch. And the sad part is that she knows hse's catty and she wears it like a badge of honor or something

Quote :
The the second part of it was Cirie saying she KNOWS Jared would have NEVER told Cory about the brown sugar alliance.

This should not be so hard for them to realize that it WAS in fact Jared. The only other person who could have said anything besides them is Meme, and she didn't say sheit to anyone and hardly ever even talked to Cory. And to think Cory was bluffing about knowing is just being in great denial. When somone knows exactly who is in the alliance and what the name of the allinace is, their not just guessing at things.

I still can't get over how blind these isiots are to the whole Cirie/Jared dynamic. Now, based on the way things played out and who Cirie talked to the most, you would think they would all assume she is closeset with Izzy and they formed a bond. Cirie and Jared did do a decent job of not talking too much so I give them that. Yet none of them wonder why a 25 year old kid and a 53 year old woman that were strangers a few months ago are now so loyal to each other
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 10:32 am

So Felicia/Cirie see Jag/Matt as big targets? Who can win anything to put them up? If any of them win a crap shoot HoH, they need to put BOTH of them up together, backdoor no longer exists with the number of people left
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 2:08 pm

That conversation between Cirie and Felicia last night also included their "plan/path" forward. They are voting to keep America because she is emotional and hurt and therefore won't migrate back to Matt/Jag the way Cory might. So far so good, but then it goes off the rails.

America is going to take out both Matt AND Jag (not sure if that means 2 HOH's or what, but that is what they said). Blue will take out Bowie and they walk to the final 2.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 2:54 pm

chap5788 wrote:

America is going to take out both Matt AND Jag (not sure if that means 2 HOH's or what, but that is what they said).  Blue will take out Bowie and they walk to the final 2.

And who is going to take out Blue? Is she going to self evict? I don't think either of them will do well in Part 3 of an HoH regardless of its questions about the game or questions about fill in the blank
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 3:02 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

America is going to take out both Matt AND Jag (not sure if that means 2 HOH's or what, but that is what they said).  Blue will take out Bowie and they walk to the final 2.

And who is going to take out Blue?  Is she going to self evict?  I don't think either of them will do well in Part 3 of an HoH regardless of its questions about the game or questions about fill in the blank

Apparently America and Blue will just step aside and let them have the final 2, it's just the order that hasn't been finalized by Cirie and Felicia as of yet.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 4:21 pm

I figured it out! Cirie will go into DR and convince production that at final 4, they need to have an eviction where two players have to compete in an old fashioned pistol duel like setting. The two competitors will be selected by random draw (production manipulation) and they will use paintball guns. This will be done behind closed doors and the replay will show that they both fired and hit each other at the same exact time, thereby eliminating both of them and Cirie and Felicia will be final 2.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 12:55 am

ctown28 wrote:
I figured it out!  Cirie will go into DR and convince production that at final 4, they need to have an eviction where two players have to compete in an old fashioned pistol duel like setting.  The two competitors will be selected by random draw (production manipulation) and they will use paintball guns.  This will be done behind closed doors and the replay will show that they both fired and hit each other at the same exact time, thereby eliminating both of them and Cirie and Felicia will be final 2.

I was sure you were going to say the comp would be a fire-making contest, but Blue/America have to rub sticks together and Cirie/Felicia get to use flint!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 9:15 am

I guess they figured they can't make it quite THAT obvious! Sarcastic
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 11:25 am

Once again, seeing someone is an end game threat is one thing, being able to do something about it is another completely.  Who is going to win something to be able to take a shot at them.  This is the mistake that's been made all season, always targeting the strongest competitor instead of using them as a shield.  Now, the two strongest competitors are a team and it will be difficult to take them out

Last edited by ctown28 on Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 11:58 am

How fitting that the source of this tweet is who America plays most like. It does bring up a good point that jury management comes into play and this could very well turn off not 1 but 2 people to you. That being said, I think Cory is the more level headed one, at least as far as the initial reactions went. Once he calms down, America may also see it as a game move
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 3:37 pm

This was a FORCED blindside. Jag did everything he could to stay true to Cory and America, a whole lot more than they have done for him that's for sure. With those 2 vetoes on play and the lack off effort by America and Cory basically begged for him to take one of them out. If he had only put up one of them, then he runs the risk of both staying in the game and that would be a stupid move as well. This isn't like a classic blindside, this was a domino effect and of course leave it to Rachel not to understand the more subtle things in the game and only going for the obvious.

Cory already sees it as a game move and I think America does too, she is just too immature to admit it. I don't know if she will ever get over it and vote on game, but if she is the superfan she claims to be, then she needs to get over herself and see it for what it is.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 4:14 pm

I agree that it was both or none in this situation. I don't know if I would go as far as to call it a forced blindside. Nobody forced him to wait until the ceremony to tell her to get on the block. Yes, he could have given her a heads up, but he didn't and she is proving him right for not giving her the heads up, it's for a couple days of more peace. You can't honestly tell me that she'd have a different reaction if he told her before the veto ceremony. The thing is she wanted him to just replace Blue with Cirie and neither her nor Cory go up, well then win a fucking HoH and make noms yourself, or here's an idea, don't throw the veto as you so proudly claimed to have done in your DR session. Here's the funny thing about her. As a Superfan, she is fully aware of hte way production edits things, and that DR with her claiming to throw it was recorded AFTER the comp (likely before the ceremony) so she has to be pretty pissed off ad even know that she's being edited to be an idiot
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 4:53 pm

Ok, this is one of the things that bugs me every season. How does Bowie not telling him she knew he was going up make her not loyal? IF she had told him, could it have stopped him from going up? Of course it couldn't, the only thing that could come of her telling him is to let the others know she can't be trusted. You can only be loyal so far
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 4:55 pm

Good point! I think whatever she said at the veto ceremony, apparently making a joke of the whole thing to the point that Jag said he was even hoping she would stop because it was making it horrible for him as well. But like you said, she was going to be pissed no matter what and she doesn't hide her emotions well AT ALL. Cam said it last week when she started treating him like he had the plague or something and that told him he was being backdoored.

Sometimes I think superfans seem to have the worst DR's and I am not sure why that is. Like you said, they have to know how it is being edited for the show by what they are being asked to say, but the do it anyway and with all the attitude like they have no idea or something. It is really strange.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 5:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Ok, this is one of the things that bugs me every season.  How does Bowie not telling him she knew he was going up make her not loyal?  IF she had told him, could it have stopped him from going up?  Of course it couldn't, the only thing that could come of her telling him is to let the others know she can't be trusted.  You can only be loyal so far

Oh, Cory's pitches are getting more and more desperate as the days tick by. This stupid plan was supposed to get Bowie to not trust Matt and Jag and would join up with Cirie and Felicia to save Cory and the 4 of them would move forward together. But instead of doing that, Felicia went to all the people involved in the details of the story and told her that Cory made this crap up and tried to get her to execute it to get them to save him and make targets of themselves. Now Felicia plans to tell Cory that she has told everyone about Cory's plan and nobody is going along with it because it is just plain stupid and she refuses to be used.

Plus he had a conversation with Bowie last night trying to get her not to trust Matt and Jag because him and America knew about Jag being the HOH before Bowie did and told her that Cory and America had to pretend not to know before her so Matt and Jag could keep her on their side. She told him she didn't remember when she learned of the HOH and it didn't matter to her anyway. He kept trying to drive it home that they were bullshitting her instead of fully trusting her and she went and told Matt and Jag anyway. She said it really doesn't matter to her but she thought they told her first. I don't think that is the case, but Cory's attempt to shit on Matt and Jag backfired because it seemed so calculated and made up it fell flat. He is getting really desperate with his stories and plans. He would have had a better shot if he had just stuck to the idea that the feud between him and Matt/Jag buys safety for others and point out that America has outperformed him in comps for most of the season. Don't think it would have mattered, but he would have had a better shot at it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tidbits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down