Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tidbits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 11:49 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:49 pm

This is the first I've seen of this supposed convo.  If true then Hisam has balls the size of grapefruits.  the followups don't show her answer to him but if wasn't a variation of "fuck you, if I battle back in, there's no reason to work with you, I'm coming hard for you. Now, if you want to work together, the time is right now, not "if" I come back." And then if he shoots her down, tell that to everyone and anyone
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 10:03 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 6:25 am

I couldn't agree with Evel Dick more.  There is so much back and forth that it just killed everything.  The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, even within the smaller alliances.  

And yes, Hisam did tell Reilly if she came back he wanted to work with her.  He even said "everyone loves a comeback story."  This guy's ego knows no bounds, but Reilly doesn't want to rock the boat and ruffle any feathers with everything being so precarious.  

All the sudden Cirie is on the Hisam train, telling him the "save Reilly thing" is dead and SHE told her about it.  Seems weird that she would even talk about that with him because she was so adamant that she was being looked at as the kingpin and now she is basically talking about being in on this situation, but then he gave her some hints about how to win the HOH and remembering house events.  One of his pieces of advice was to tell everyone to answer B for questions and she said what if the answer is A. He said majority rules. So I don't know what kind of quiz he would be talking about where majority rules, but whatever. He did give her a little acronym to remember the multiverse comps in order and how to add 7 days to the original day of the comps and such and she thanked him.

None of this makes any sense to me. Why the hell even try to flip the vote if you are going to turn tail and run back to Hisam and kiss his ass knowing that he can't win HOH this week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 10:44 am

Here's the thing, after veto was not used, sending Reilly home was actually the best move for them. Keyword WAS. Now that they did all the work to flip the vote, which appeared to be successful, they went and undid all that work and word will get around. So all that work was for nothing and they will be looked at as the flip floppers
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 10:55 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 11:28 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 10:31 pm

ctown28 wrote:

chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle

Yep, she won at EXACTLY the right time. Oh, and according to Hisam, Matt will be "terrible" at endurance, so if he slips up and wins veto and stays, I can't wait to see him try to keep up with the "young ones" in the house. He is in great shape for sure, but he is still older than the others and I think it would be pretty easy to distract him with heckling if you really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 12:15 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Yep, she won at EXACTLY the right time.  Oh, and according to Hisam, Matt will be "terrible" at endurance, so if he slips up and wins veto and stays, I can't wait to see him try to keep up with the "young ones" in the house.  He is in great shape for sure, but he is still older than the others and I think it would be pretty easy to distract him with heckling if you really wanted to.

Don't count him out just because of his age. While he's no Evel Dick, he's about the same age Dick was and Dick was able to hold his own very well in all the comps. No idea how Hisam would handle the heckling though.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 5:13 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Yep, she won at EXACTLY the right time.  Oh, and according to Hisam, Matt will be "terrible" at endurance, so if he slips up and wins veto and stays, I can't wait to see him try to keep up with the "young ones" in the house.  He is in great shape for sure, but he is still older than the others and I think it would be pretty easy to distract him with heckling if you really wanted to.

Don't count him out just because of his age.  While he's no Evel Dick, he's about the same age Dick was and Dick was able to hold his own very well in all the comps.  No idea how Hisam would handle the heckling though.

I didn't mean just because of his age. The reference to the "young ones" are those people who he wants to be grouped up with because he is one of the cool ones too, blah, blah, blah. And I wasn't talking about him being able to compete in all things, just the pressure cooker where I believe he would be able to be distracted easily because he is always so intent on seeing and hearing everything they are all doing around him. I could see him trying to tell everyone in his group how to stay focused and alert and what to do or not to do and all that. He even tried to keep Felicia from getting on a stationary bike the other day because she might fall getting on or off of it (she didn't take too kindly to being talked to like that).

In that situation if it got down to a few I would start talking nonstop about things that would push his buttons because his temper would get the better of him. But this is all a moot conversation considering he didn't get picked for veto. That is unless production swoops in and does something stupid like use a twist to save their villain.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 11:25 am

Now it's bad enough that they ran through Mecole and Red as possible options with them being in the alliance, but why on Earth would Bowies name even come out of your mouth. The girl is a threat to absolutely nobody, is a number for your alliance and has basically nonexistent gameplay. :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 11:26 am

ctown28 wrote:

Now it's bad enough that they ran through Mecole and Red as possible options with them being in the alliance, but why on Earth would Bowies name even come out of your mouth.  The girl is a threat to absolutely nobody, is a number for your alliance and has basically nonexistent gameplay.  :facepalm:

OK, this explains it, but it's still stupid and how does Cory's name not get brought up?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 2:55 pm

And what did they end up doing? Yes, they formed yet ANOTHER alliance and Cory is now thinking he can't hang out with America at all because they were on the verge of putting her up and out the door. I guess they forgot about the number of females in the house being important to them, but why sweat over the details right?

After all of the dust settled and they were back at Hisam, Cirie started thinking they should have Blue in their newest group INSTEAD of Mecole. I am guessing that is so Jared is not looked at crossways for lusting after her. And then Izzy told Cirie she doesn't trust at least half of their new 8 person alliance.

FYI the new alliance is: Felicia, Cirie, Izzy, Bowie, Mecole, Jared, Cory and Matt. Not sure what happened to the other one with Felicia, Cirie, Izzy, Blue, Jag, Matt, Jared.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 10:35 am

See??? Now this is where it fucked me up. When I saw "America warns Blue about Cirie/Izzy", My first thought was STF, I didn't hear anything about a wall yeller, especially during a Hurricane. It imediately clicked afterwards what the update is talking about! Club
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 5:00 pm

Hmmm, could production have gotten in her head in the DR about this shit. So far she's still planning on moving forward to blindside Hisam, but she basically blew up her whole game regardless of who goes home.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 7:39 pm

Felicia was in her room watching the monitor and seeing who was interacting with who. She saw Blue talking to Cameron in the kitchen (right in the open and it was about nothing). She saw Blue going into the back bedrooms with someone, then she saw a couple of other people talking. NONE of them were Jag, but she went charging downstairs and grabbed Jag and called him out right in the open. He asked to talk in private and they went to another room (Jared was there), she told him basically not to fuck with her because she will pull the plug on this thing right now. She then started saying that Blue has been pulling people into rooms and talking to Cameron and Red and she is pissed off. He was taken back by her and was kind of stammering. He then said he is all in with the 7 and is not making any other plans. She thought they were all going to let her put up Hisam and then flip the vote and come back after her. Never mind that doing that would mean Cameron is helping to evict himself, but she then brought up how he lied about the vote and blah, blah, blah. She was ona rampage, but it had nothing to do with production this time.

Izzy and Cirie were also fueling this by telling her to BE SURE she wants to do this, etc. It is just plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 10:47 am

It will be interesting to see how much the house flip flops back and forth the rest of the week. If I were Hisam I would sit back and let things just play out until at least Wed night before doing anything. Of course, he's not aware of how many times they went back and forth last week
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 3:40 pm

Hisam is already campaigning hardcore to everyone. Basically his pitch is anyone who votes for him will have his undying loyalty for the rest of the game "just as his current group had up until now." He says the vote will come down to a split vote and it only takes a couple from the "other side." At first he wasn't really "outing" anyone, but just making insinuations about the "larger group" (the professors). He tries to steer some of them to the group of people by talking about those who are not in that group and by process of elimination they can see who is together and such. Nobody really seems to be biting.

Red did tell him that he didn't see even a glimmer of hope for him. Red did say if the other professors were on board and they had a couple other votes he would HAVE to vote out Cameron because that was his promise to the group. Hisam then asked him if he would be the vote that put it over the top for him and Red said in that case he would almost HAVE to, again, because of giving his word. Red also told Hisam that he didn't even know what the plan was until yesterday, which seems like a stupid lie. He could have said that he was the last to know, but acting like he didn't know it until then is silly in my opinion.

I think he will get more and more desperate when people don't start taking his offers. He is already using emotions to try to guilt some people like Izzy, Cirie and Jag. Jag even asked him straight up if he had been directing the target at him or ever said his name and he said he had not. Then he proceeds to tell Jag he is honest and transparent. He's not going to get anywhere like that, he should have owned it and said it was because Jag is a strong person for "the other side" so it would make sense. Why lie about it now?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 4:25 pm

I already know the way this is going to go. He will be campaigning the rest of the week. And loyalty is definitely the stance to go on, but he also needs to add listening as well. He will end up thinking he had a few votes, then come eviction day, he will tell the rest of them that he thinks will vote for him, not to throw away their game and let it be unanimous because these players now are all sheep.

I also saw that he told the others, that even if there is a battle back, he would throw it because he would just want to go home since historically, whoever wins a battle back becomes an immediate target. For some reason, he may be sincere with this. Being a physician, he's certainly not there for the $1000 stipend and he may just not want to spend any time in jury with these people
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 5:10 pm

There are actually people entertaining keeping him, nothing substantial at this point, but at least thinking about it. I don't think America realizes how much trouble she is in to be nominated this coming week and she had better open her eyes with all this talking openly with various people. She straight up told Blue they should keep him and Blue can't keep a secret to save her life. She also talks very openly with Cory, but he seems to be kind of over her (since it looks like she is becoming a target), but you would think he would want at least SOMEONE on his side that has a brain instead of these other people he is depending on who definitely will sacrifice him on a dime. He could at least give her a heads up that things may be looking bad for her so she will push for the HOH, but to each his own I guess.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 7:11 pm

I'm not surprised in the slightest that it's being considered. I'm sure they're told to at least "discuss" it, no matter how meaningless just so CBS has something to air on Thursday to make the casuals think he may actually have a chance.

You're right regarding America, she has no idea that she's a potential target right now and needs to push for the HoH. We know it' pressure cooker, but we don't know what twist they'll throw in it so who knows how long she can just hold a button
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 7:28 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I'm not surprised in the slightest that it's being considered.  I'm sure they're told to at least "discuss" it, no matter how meaningless just so CBS has something to air on Thursday to make the casuals think he may actually have a chance.

You're right regarding America, she has no idea that she's a potential target right now and needs to push for the HoH.  We know it' pressure cooker, but we don't know what twist they'll throw in it so who knows how long she can just hold a button

I really think she could win this if she wanted to because Cory will be throwing it 100%. Hisam will be gone. Jared is easily distracted and he really doesn't need it (other than private time with Blue). Mecole and Bowie might have a good shot, but not sure they want it. Cirie will be throwing it. Red has been on slop all week and whining about not feeling well. Cameron has a good shot but I think it will depend on who is still in it when it gets down in numbers. Jag has a good shot and I think would want it. Blue doesn't have the focus.

Cory did ask Jared if he should be giving America a heads up that she is in trouble, but it wasn't really clear what he was going to do with that.

I want someone who is going to shake some shit up and I think the only that MIGHT do that is Cameron, but chances are if they are making him a replacement for Hisam in the professors, he will just put up Jag and Blue and that is very boring for me. He really does NOT get along with Izzy at all, and I would LOVE to see her feel the heat and spiral.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next