Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tonights episode 9/14

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Tonights episode 9/14 Empty
PostSubject: Tonights episode 9/14   Tonights episode 9/14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 10:29 pm

OK tons of filler tonight, which is to be expected this late in the season. I don't know why they can't do jury segments outside of live shows. Supposedly there's been a lot of fireworks in the jury house, all unconfirmed of course, as there's no way to confirm them. And of course, production has to tease a Taylor/Joseph hookup after the show despite what is going on live on the feeds now

But let's get to the veto. At first, I thought it was bullshit that Monte got shutout of the veto comp, but not much they can do to edit out him taking his sweet old time getting out there. I get having to take a piss, but I still think they just needed to get out there then were all given a bathroom break. Evel Dick put it best on Twitter:

@Evel
@EvelDick wrote:
750k I woulda gone out in hte backyard FIRST and then threatened them with shitting out there

It was very nice to actually see production follow through on consequences though and it was nice to actually see the unexpected. Myself, as well as just about every single person online was completely shocked waking up Saturday to find out veto had already been played and Brittany won.

Monte dragging his ass reminds me of my brother needing a light under his ass. I remember years ago when we had Browns season tickets, I picked him up every gameday and told him I'd be there at 9AM and to be ready. Week in and week out, he was just getting out of bed, then has to check what the weather is gonna be, then finally get in the show and we never left his house before 10. Finally pissed off enough I told him one week. I will be there at 9:00, if you pull this bullshit and are just getting out of bed, I will leave you your ticket and head down to the game, he thought I was bluffing and sure enough it was the same shit, so I put the ticket on his kitchen table and left. Anyhow, I digress.

The comp itself was a bit misleading as you really couldn't see the pegs they had to put the gears on. This was not an easy comp, but looks like a fun one. It brings me back to the days of playing "The Incredible Machine" on my PC way back in the day. Alyssa had absolutely no clue in it, and while it may look like Turner was close, thats the part of that comp that can drive you nuts, being that close when in reality you are so far away.

Post veto comp edits were total horseshit, I watched almost the entire Brittany/Taylor convo as it was happening on the feeds, it was over an hour, and not once did they show any of the trust issues between the two.

They also were out of order with some of it. Turner talked to Monte before Brittany did and thye basically hashed over her threatening him and made it look implied when it was not implied at all, it was clear as day what her intentions were. They also completely left out Montes camera talk right after she left the HoH about how full of shit she is.

At least they didn't tease there was a chance that Turner would go up, because that was never an option.

Now, I'm not sure if you noticed, but the narrator implied that we will know the new HoH before the end of tomorrow nights show, but I take that with a grain of salt, because I fell for that bullshit before
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Tonights episode 9/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights episode 9/14   Tonights episode 9/14 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 3:49 am

Okay, there was a lot of the facts distorted here. First of all, Turner was not sound asleep in bed when they were called for the veto. He has talked about it several times since then. He had been up for 20 minutes and was just getting back into bed when they were called. That explains why he looked so much more awake than the others when they first got out to the yard.

Secondly, Monte didn't even get out of bed until 30 seconds had passed, so what the hell was that? And he said he put in his contacts and went to piss. But he was wearing his glasses. It looked like he washed his mouth out or something at the sink, but it wasn't his contacts, that's for sure. Truth be told, I don't think he thought BB would ever enforce the rule and didn't take it seriously, so that is ALL on him for sure. I am really surprised that Turner didn't run upstairs when they were first called to go out there to make sure he heard it or yell up there or something.

Brittany had been in bed for several hours when they were called as well. I think they should have shown the other 4 people all up and hanging out just a couple hours prior and cut to Brittany asleep in bed to drive that point home.

Now the strategies in the comp. Monte told Turner afterward that he and Brittany were the only ones who started at the bottom and worked up to the top, but he started in the middle and then even said his strategy was to put the top, middle and bottom in and then connect them together. Taylor also started in the middle, then went to the bottom. It looked like Alyssa started with the big ones and was going to fill in around them, which I think could have worked, but she just couldn't make the gears work which was the more important aspect of the puzzle. And like you I don't know if Turner actually had that "one spot" left for the "one gear" as he explained it earlier and could have beaten Brittany or not, but they were pretty neck and neck. Personally, I think Monte would not have won that anyway because he works at things like that too slowly, but we will never know.

Now the edit with Taylor and Brittany talking was a completely whitewash. They needed to show them in the storage room right after the comp where Brittany was telling Taylor it was really convenient that she was coming to talk to her now, AFTER she won the veto and talking about Michael actually having her back unlike all the others. Then the talk continued in the bedroom that we saw, but cutting out all the other components where Brittany was making Taylor humble herself as she lorded her power over her was a crock of shit. And then her subsequent meeting with Monte was giving her a really good edit too, because like you said, it was COMPLETELY CLEAR the way she laid it out to him instead of these little mousy suggestions that they showed instead.

I also wonder why they didn't show Monte, Taylor and Turner coming together as a final 3 that was done to make Taylor feel more comfortable about going on the block? We could have done with out them showing Turner cleaned his room and showed it off to Alyssa to show that instead.

I don't think the narrator really gave anything away about the HOH. They lost the yard very early this week and I believe it is going to be an endurance thing, probably the spinning discs just to be sure that Taylor wins HOH and is safe. They have been paving the way for her for most of the game and I don't see that changing at this point.

Oh, and the tease about Taylor and Joseph was pretty funny considering what was going on in the house. Now I wonder if they will show her with Monte making out and stuff on tomorrow night's show because I think it is part of the narrative. They need to show what she is willing to do in order to stay in the game, which again, I think is pretty sleazy when anyone, guy or girl, does something like that to advance in the game, but to each his own. And somehow I don't think this syncs up with her "women's empowerment" pedestal she likes to put herself on.
Back to top Go down

Tonights episode 9/14
Page 1 of 1