Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Calling it before it happens

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Calling it before it happens Empty
PostSubject: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 9:46 am

Blue and Red will form an alliance and it will be called Purple!

OK, I can't take credit for this one, saw it in a Tweet by Matt from season 12

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 12:13 am

Whether it was yours or not, it was a really good one to kick off the season!

clapping

Glad to be back in our little corner of the BB universe.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 10:01 pm

Cory wins HoH Thursday night. His plan is to backdoor Cirie. Social media immediately calls him out as a racist for targetting a POC and completely ignores the fact that he is the ONLY one that has talked about what a threat she is in his DR's, and his reasons make perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
Mr J
BB Member
BB Member
Mr J

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 2:44 am

ctown28 wrote:
Cory wins HoH Thursday night.  His plan is to backdoor Cirie.  Social media immediately calls him out as a racist for targetting a POC and completely ignores the fact that he is the ONLY one that has talked about what a threat she is in his DR's, and his reasons make perfect sense.

Welcome to the new norm. Everything is racist, everything is a microaggression & nominating 2 black houseguests means you're part of the KKK.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 3:45 am

Mr J wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Cory wins HoH Thursday night.  His plan is to backdoor Cirie.  Social media immediately calls him out as a racist for targetting a POC and completely ignores the fact that he is the ONLY one that has talked about what a threat she is in his DR's, and his reasons make perfect sense.

Welcome to the new norm. Everything is racist, everything is a microaggression & nominating 2 black houseguests means you're part of the KKK.

I couldn't agree with you more. I am sick of that kind of crap. Take a look at one of the alliances on the chart "brown sugar babes." If this were 4 white people who called themselves the white .......... group, there would be hell to pay for sure. It would be nice if they would just play the game, see people as threats or non-threats for who they are as players and nothing to do with anything else.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 9:39 am

All of this is why I'm pretty much ignoring social media this yar and only checking the updates. My updaters don't editorialize much and those that do editorialize on gameplay
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 6:58 pm

Come finale night, assuming the secret is not known by everyone at that point, when Julie announces that there is a secret relationship in the house and reveals it is Cirie being Jareds mother, before those unaware can react, Izzy will be shouting "I knew from the beginning" which is just another way of yelling "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 9:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Come finale night, assuming the secret is not known by everyone at that point, when Julie announces that there is a secret relationship in the house and reveals it is Cirie being Jareds mother, before those unaware can react, Izzy will be shouting "I knew from the beginning" which is just another way of yelling "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME"

I don't see Izzy not fucking this up and letting the secret out before the end of the game, especially if she goes to jury. If the secret is not out when she goes to jury, she will be waiting every week to tell the next person who comes in the house I guarantee it.

And I am still thinking that Cory knows about the Cirie/Jared thing because he made another comment today when talking to Izzy about their final 4. He said something about it being "the Survivor story Cirie and Jared." Now why would he say that if he didn't know? After that he said the jury would be pissed if it was Cory and Izzy at the end.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 10:01 pm

OMG, I just realized something with your post about how she won't be able to keep it in, so I'm gonna take this a step further

Cirie/Jared/Izzy are final 3, nobody in jury knows about their secret. Cirie and Jared face off in final HoH and Izzy is the final HG to be evicted. When Julie brings Julie out as the final juror, as she's walking to take her seat she yells out "Cirie is Jareds mother"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 11:46 pm

I could 100% see that happening, but I don't see the secret making it to the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 12:40 am

Just a few hours into presurre cooker and none of us expect it to come close to the 14 hours. Calling it now that it goes that long and beats it by a slim margin
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 10:25 pm

This veto was another timed competition.

Come Wednesdays show, production will go back to showing all 6 times instead of just the top 3. Social media will blow up that it's further proof how they fucked Matt in his veto and production will claim they saw fans didn;t like not seeing them all and changed back. This will start a whole new shitstorm about how they don't listen to fans about anything else like bringing the keys back, but they do here to cover there ass
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 10:43 pm

Funny you should post this because I was thinking about it when the feeds were down for 4 hours without a result which points to individually timed competition. The other "excuse" they might use is that was supposedly caused by the "scramble-verse" that happened at the time. And they will expect us to believe that bullshit too.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyMon Sep 04, 2023 5:05 pm

It will take about 10 minutes following the veto ceremony for Izzy and Cirie to let it be known that Jag is going to be the one going and then it will flip back and forth dozens of times before Thursday. This is an easy one because it is EVERY DAMN WEEK and actually daily.

The thing I am "calling" is that Jag will be between a rock and a hard place.

If he makes the rounds and actually campaigns to his group of people or confirms their votes for Thursday, they will say he doesn't trust them and is being a pest.

If he doesn't campaign to anyone in his group at all, they will say he is too comfortable and must have OTHER plans in mind.

If he campaigns to people outside his alliance in order to keep up appearances for Red and others who supposedly don't KNOW the plan, then he will be accused of making himself safe and throwing everyone else under the bus.

If he doesn't campaign to those outside the alliance at all, his group will say he is screwing shit up and not doing his part to hide things and protect Jared.

There is no way for Jag to come out of this shit okay, and will more than likely go home because of it. Cam has been working hard to try to talk to Red and I have a feeling that they may have a breakthrough on that before long. If they are seen hanging together or being okay with each other, then Jag will probably be safe. Otherwise, I believe Jag is a goner for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 10:54 pm

If the narrator on the episode tonight was correct and we they do crown the new HOH before the episode ends, then the comp will most certainly be questions of some sort. Regardless of who wins the HOH, Jared will tell them later that he knew EVERY ONE of the answers immediately and would have SMOKED that comp if he could have played, cuz he is just that good!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 9:33 pm

I don't like it any more than you do but I can see it coming.

Julie had mentioned humili-verse comps being all week, this means more than just veto. So veto will be played, Cameron will win, he will use veto to save Felicia to put up his true target in Cirie. (Remember the video of him calling Cirie President, Felicia VP and Izzy sec of Defense just last week)

After the veto ceremony an Moday, one of the humiliverse comps awards the winner a diamond power of veto and it yet again it will be played in secret, Cirie will win the comp and get her safety and will name Jag her renom and Jag goes home.

These unknown comps are yet another production tactic to be able to manipulate the game. They didn't know if it would be needed otherwise Julie would have talked about a secret game changing power when they plan the week before
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 10:01 pm

Yep, I could see that happening Ctown. But they already "played" some games or something right after the HOH comp Thursday night that instituted the bullhorn in the bathroom (you have to announce what you are there to do, #1 or #2) and then BB will say something about it smelling bad or a rating or something. They also have to carry around gas masks and put them on at different times for different reasons (they cut this from the feeds so not sure what it entails), but if they get caught without their mask when it is called, something happens, not sure what. They already have the have-not thing for the week as well, so I am HOPING that all of this will be enough for the humiliverse and it won't involve a second veto or diamond veto or whatever.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 10:58 am

Izzy is evicted by a vote of 6-3.

Cirie/Jared/Blue are stunned. The wall comp starts and Julie tells us the plans for the upcoming week as far as showtimes and such, when we go to hte backyard to "eavesdrop on the houseguests", Jared is already down
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 1:52 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Izzy is evicted by a vote of 6-3.  

Cirie/Jared/Blue are stunned.  The wall comp starts and Julie tells us the plans for the upcoming week as far as showtimes and such, when we go to hte backyard to "eavesdrop on the houseguests", Jared is already down

You forgot to say that Cirie was "very disappointed that Jared didn't do better."

chuckle
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 8:17 pm

Cirie and Jared will tell Izzy she doesn't have the votes but they are going to vote for her anyway. She tells them not to do that because people can use it against them later but Cirie and Jared will say they don't care. They have already set it up that they want to be seen as people who actually KEEP their word (that's laughable) and they will tell Felicia they don't want to see Izzy go out to a unanimous vote.

As far as Blue's pact to not vote out someone from the LGBTQ community, that will go by the wayside and she will go ahead and vote Izzy out proving that her "big talk" about her morals meaning more to her than the game goes out the window as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 8:21 pm

Blue will be looking for a way to get back in the good graces of Jag and America since they were planning to leave her out of this vote and they know she has been ratting them out to Jared and Cirie, especially if America or Cory win HOH tonight.

I think she will tell America the story about Jared and his mom, and tell her he said it was Felicia, but it is obvious now that it was Cirie because he was wiling to kick Felicia out of the house but refused to use the veto because Cirie might go up, along with the other information she figured out about where they have lived and such. At that point, the information gets around for that as well and Cirie will be "very disappointed that Jared messed up..............AGAIN!"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 6:30 pm

If Cam wins the veto, he will meet with Jared about it. Jared will not want him to use it of course because he would have to either put up Bowie or his mom. I am guessing he tells Cam he has been thinking about the deal Cam proposed and if he still wants to play together moving forward, Jared is ready to accept the deal as long as Cam agrees NOT to use the veto and leave the noms the same. Cam then asks Jared if he would be accepting this deal if Cam hadn't won the veto or if he would be backdoored? Jared stammers and lies of course and Cam tells him he isn't interested in taking the deal at this point and refuses to tell Jared whether he is using it or not.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 2:18 pm

I thought I posted this already, but didn't see it here, so not sure where else I would have put it.

I keep thinking about the prediction from spoiler girl that the jury would have 3 people like Survivor. I also think that production wants Felicia's big mouth in the jury house, so................

Thursday night before they vote, Julie will announce that they all have made jury because in a BB first, there will be a 3-person finale!

Or even better, after the eviction Julie tells Felicia she is not headed home, but going to the jury house because they are going to have a 3-person finale and the hg's won't be told until later in the game!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 3:35 pm

While it would be very entertaining to see their faces when something like this happens. I think Julie would have clued us in to it by now, even without telling the houseguests. But that doesn't necessarily mean it's dead in the water.

Now here's a call it before it happens that I can easily see coming into fruition. Cameron sticks with Jag's idiotic plan to send Felicia home. Cory wins HoH and while attempting to backdoor Cameron, he puts Jag and Blue on the block. Cam gets picked for and wins veto and doesn't use it. Jag goes home on Cory's HoH after not agreeing with Cam that it's time for Cory to go
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 5:13 pm

ctown28 wrote:
While it would be very entertaining to see their faces when something like this happens.  I think Julie would have clued us in to it by now, even without telling the houseguests.  But that doesn't necessarily mean it's dead in the water.

Now here's a call it before it happens that I can easily see coming into fruition.  Cameron sticks with Jag's idiotic plan to send Felicia home.  Cory wins HoH and while attempting to backdoor Cameron, he puts Jag and Blue on the block.  Cam gets picked for and wins veto and doesn't use it. Jag goes home on Cory's HoH after not agreeing with Cam that it's time for Cory to go

I honestly could see that happening also especially since Cam tried to rev Cory up a bit by telling him he was trusting him based on Matt/Jag's word, and in doing so, he was going to give him some information, but he doesn't want it going anywhere else. He told him that Blue practically BEGGED Cam to use the veto and send Cory out of the house THIS WEEK. He was pretty surprised. He said he has always been a bit worried about Blue but didn't see that coming. He said that even America has stopped trusting her, but he thought that Matt/Jag were REALLY TIGHT with her and he was trying to get past it for that.

Cory then made the STUPID decision to share all the information. He tried not to tell her anything, but she kept pushing. He told her the information and then said "you know NOTHING" about this in no uncertain terms. She then wondered if Blue would go as far as putting America up next to him and Cory said he didn't think so, but they are still in trouble as a result of this. Then the lightbulb came on (I think it was America who said it first), that they are trying to figure out why Matt/Jag didn't warm then about Blue. So Cam may have been trying to steer Cory away from himself and toward Blue as well as fire him up to WANT to win, but what he has done is caused more suspicion between Cory/America and Matt/Jag. Maybe that was intended, or just collateral damage from the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling it before it happens
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next