Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Calling it before it happens

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Calling it before it happens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 3:58 pm

So this one is really out there.  We will get to the finale night.  All the hoopla and hurrahs and secret reveal and then the scrambleverse globe will light up.  Julie will then tell everyone that they have not been paying attention all season long.  The scrambleverse has been predominate throughout the season and it will end the season the samwe way.  The game has been played backwards from the very beginning, that means....
Congratulations Kirsten, you are the winner of BB 25 and the $750,000
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 4:57 pm

Ctown, I think you have officially lost it!

LMFAO Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 9:16 pm

Oh I lost it a long time ago, but it would still be funny as hell to see the look on everyones faces if something like that happened. I could even picture Julie's tones and mannerisms while announcing it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 11:39 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Oh I lost it a long time ago, but it would still be funny as hell to see the look on everyones faces if something like that happened.  I could even picture Julie's tones and mannerisms while announcing it

Well at least we are in good company! cheers1
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 5:01 pm

Jag will evict Matt tonight. When Matt meets with Julie he will tell her he saw it coming which will be a lie. She will then ask him her stupid favorite question about how betrayed does he feel by Jag. Felicia will be completely obnoxious and over the top with her celebration to be in the final 3. Bowie will be wondering if Jag is going to do the same to her and take Felicia instead. Jag will win the first round. Bowie will win the second round. Bowie will win the last round and take Jag, keeping her loyalty pledge after all. Bowie will get votes from Cam, Matt, Cory and Cirie, Jag will get votes from America, Blue and Felicia. Bowie wins BB25.

AFP finalists will be America, Matt and Cirie. Cirie will win it because after all she is the "Survivor legend" which is what Julie will announce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling it before it happens
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2