Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hisam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Hisam   Hisam EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 11:31 pm

I thought I would start a thread for him because he gives me enough stuff to bitch about to fill it up quickly for sure. He is one of those hg's that I would never be able to be in the house with at all. I would have either self-evicted by now or been thrown out for punching him in the mouth.

I posted on the HOH thread about him telling Felicia to go take a shower to get the slime off her skin and almost ordered her to go do it. Then when he met with her about the noms, she said she was going to to Cameron and Jag with Jag as the target. He agreed with Jag because "Jag brought on himself" and now has to play the consequences. But then told her it should be Matt or Blue sitting next to Jag because that is the "smart, strong move." She told him she didn't want to put either of them up, but he kept trying to tell her she was wrong. Then he would say everyone would support Jag as her target but the secondary target HAS TO BE Matt or Blue according to him because those are 2 people who would use the veto to take Jag down.

She almost started waffling a bit on it, but then Cirie and Izzy told her to stand strong. The one thing she is adamant about is that a guy goes home this week. It is her goal to try to have all or at least mostly women at the end, but she didn't tell Hisam that.

Hisam then went to Matt and told him he needs to forget about Reilly and how much better everyone is with Reilly gone because of all the damage she did in the house. He asked Matt what he would do if he won the veto and Matt gave the "right answer" that he would ask Felicia and do what she said and what the house wants. He then told him "There is NOTHING you could have done to save Reilly. I had all the numbers before I even put her on the block, so there was no plan that would have worked. Now he needs to move on or he could easily become a target quickly.

There was NO REASON to rub salt in the wounds about Reilly to Matt. He probably feels like shit not being able to do well in that veto to save her and even cried the night she left. He told America (the player) he was very sad about it because she was the first one to make him feel like he belonged in the house and could actually play this game, etc. Obviously he was crushing on her hard too, but the other part is probably a really big deal to someone in Matt's position in this situation. Hisam did that to twist the knife a little bit more and try to being Matt under his thumb.

He then had a conversation with Blue and told her not to be too upset about Jag because he "brought it on himself" and she has to play her game, etc. She said she is just sad, but just going to keep playing her game. Then he tells her that he cares for her deeply. He reinforced this by saying "I'm being truthful here" and then says the same to her as he said to Matt that there was nothing they could have done to save Reilly. Next he warns her that hard campaigns like that cause problems for people just as it did for Jag this week. Then in this same conversation of threats and twisting the knife he says he wants to work with her. REALLY?! Where the hell did they find this asshat?

I just realized who he Hisam reminds me of with his arrogance and feeling like he is basically untouchable. It is Dustin from Evel Dick's season. All he needs is the crown and the robe to wear during the eviction. The big difference here is that the blindside for Hisam will happen at the veto meeting instead of at eviction because when he goes up as a replacement he will know what is going on. I just wish it was something we would actually be able to watch because he is going to be brutal and we know that CBS won't air any of that for us to see.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 12:21 pm

I'm glad you brought up the rubbing salt in the wounds. This seems to be his MO. He did the same exact thing to Reilly with that ridiculous veto speech. It was completely uncalled for. I'm willing to bet that in real life, Hisam is one of those people who insults the fuck out of everyone, has no filter and then when he's called out on it, he responds with something along the lines of "That's the type of person I am, I'm just blatantly honest" which is basically another way of saying "I'm just a huge asshole"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 5:25 pm

It blows me away that he is a geriatric physician. You would think he would have a better bedside manner than that. If I were a family member at home right now knowing this asshole was taking care of my elderly mother, father or anyone else, I would be on the phone asking how they have been treated and govern the situation accordingly. I just don't see how he can be this blatant and nasty to everyone and it not be something he does on a regular basis. I don't usually advocate for someone to lose their job because of reality TV, but this goes beyond that and elder abuse IS a real thing. Not to mention I thought they said it was at a nursing home or something which would be even worse, but I could be misremembering that part.

In any event, it will be EXCELLENT to see him running around trying to garner votes and tell people how STUPID they are not to go along with his plan or that these people OWE him for getting rid of the "terrible Reilly" that would have ruined the game for the entire cast according to him. And oh how I hope people say things to him the way he has said it to others, like resetting the house, everything being much more calm, not divided any longer, no dictatorship............. the list goes on and on.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 7:11 pm

He's a geriatric physician.  I can't really see him having a very good bedside manner, but he wouldn't be the first physician with a shitty bedside manner and won't be the last.  We also don't know how much he interacts with his patients as there are many physicians that basically do the exams and everything else is left of t the nursing team.

But he's not JUST a geriatric physician, he is also a burlesque dancer, which is a very strange combination.  Could you imagine if his elderly patients got wind of his side hustle?  That would actally cause him more grief than being an asshole on reality TV

Last edited by ctown28 on Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 7:30 pm

I think you meant burlesque DANCER didn't you? I really don't think the seniors would be that weirded out by that these days. My mother is 80 years old and I think she would get a big kick out of saying her doctor was a dancer for a show like that to be honest.

Yes, I agree that there are many doctor's with terrible bedside manners, but I would just imagine someone who works in geriatric medicine would be a bit more understanding than that. I do medical transcriptions primarily for radiologists and if you want to talk about a branch of medicine where they have ZERO bedside manners it is that field for sure. The other one is neurosurgeons for the most part. Luckily the one I had for my aneurysm was the exception to the rule.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 10:32 pm

Listening to this guy's bullshit makes me want to vomit. When he was talking to Izzy and Cirie both at the hammock about the "bad decisions" he said if Felicia doesn't do this the right way they are probably going to have to expel her from the professors alliance. He has worked too hard to set it up for "all of them" and he won't allow someone, even Felicia, to start thinking only about "her own game selfishly."

At one point during his conversation with Izzy she said something about letting Felicia decide and if it is not Matt it is not that bad or something, and he said right to her face "well I said it should be Matt and Jag, but when you said Cameron and Jag, I left it alone, now look where we are." According to him Matt would have won that veto comp and they would have Blue and Jag on the block on Thursday with Jag going home and Cameron and/or Red would not have to be upset at all. So now they are here as a result.

Then when talking to Felicia he was talking down to her and as she left the conversation (they are going to meet together later) he told her to be careful of his feet and not to fall.

He acts like she is a fucking invalid or something. She may not be in optimal shape, but she had to at least pass a FEW tests to get into the house. I would tell him to go piss up a rope.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 9:44 am

chap5788 wrote:
 I would tell him to go piss up a rope.

How exactly does someone piss up a rope? chuckle
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 2:13 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 I would tell him to go piss up a rope.

How exactly does someone piss up a rope?  chuckle

Very carefully, otherwise they will piss in their own face!

This is a saying my grandmother used to say all the time. She may have passed 30 years ago, but her one line sayings will live forever with me!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 4:42 pm

I think this asshole has FINALLY accepted that he is leaving but still has to get in the jabs at the actions of others. He decided to have a "get to know you" chat with Mecole in the bedroom last night and Red told them they were jarring him out of his sleep. Hisam was bitching to Cirie and Felicia that he didn't want to leave the house without having had that chat with Mecole and Red was just being rude. If I had been either of them, whether I liked Red or not, I would have reminded Hisam that Red just spent an entire week as a have-not and had slept on that cheese wedge bed. He just finished his first good meal in a week and wanted to go to bed in a regular bed. Not to mention there is an HOH comp today, one that Hisam doesn't have to worry about. For a doctor this guy is so completely unaware of his surroundings and can't see past his own ego. It's not like complaining about Red is going to get him to stay in the house or anything so it is just another example of how he thinks he is more important than anyone else in the room. You can bet if the shoe was on the other foot, he would have called others out for talking as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 6:57 pm

I don't blame him one bit for doing whatever he needs to do to try and convince people. I'd be doing the same and s would anyone. It's better than just rolling over and dying. Does it make him any less of an asshole? Absolutely not, no escaping that.

Now, as of 4 hours before live show, the house was discussing flipping back to save Hisam, it was gaining some steam until it got to Cory. What started it was Flicia/Cirie got annoyed at Cameron for not packing his bag even though he's on the block and that led them to believe he's up to something and they need to blindside his ass before he could blindside them. Typical Cirie/Felicia/Izzy paranoia. Of course once Cory gave some resistance, Izzy immeduately flipped to Cory' side because what he said makes sense and they let emotions cloud judgement. I think once Izzy said that it rubbed Felicia the wrong way. Now how great would it be for Felicia to put getting rid of Izzy in Ciries ear to see how Cirie reacts to it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 9:31 pm

I agree that nobody should ever just roll over and die when they are on the block and I wasn't trying to say that, but there is no way talking about Red upset about his sleep being interrupted was going to do anything. It just shows how he never thinks of others and it baffles me that someone with this kind of demeanor could be a doctor. He also talks about giving false hope to seniors being cruel, but some of the stories he talks about sounds to me like people giving someone a reason to try to fight or to make the most of their time or whatever. Who the hell is he to say when it is time to shut it down?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 9:58 pm

I agree 100% that giving someone a reason to fight is sometimes what they need. Every situation is different. There's some people that are ready to go near the end and have made their peace with it, while others are fearful. There's a fine line between giving false hope and encouraging people to fight. My grandmothers been gone for almost 30 years and I still remember her fighting and fighting, but short of a miracle, she wasn't going to make it and she was at peace with it but till kept fighting. It was us (her family) telling her that's it's ok to let go that she passed on.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 11:44 pm

I agree with you. It just rubbed me the wrong way when Hisam talked about it, but of course EVERYTHING about him rubbed me the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 11:58 pm

But you can't go just by what you see on the show. You know my history with Evel Dick and being on his show. He was cast as a villain and while he isn't far from being the person that he was portrayed to be, he's really a good guy. I've had one phone convo with him then of course the show I was on. 2 other alumni follow me on Twitter. Rachel Reilly (basically because of being dog lovers) and she has really grown up from her seasons, and then there's Shelly (I called her leatherface shelly during her season), she's actually pretty cool and we've talked via DM's about various sports teams. I guess I'm just saying don't judge a book by it's cover
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 12:20 am

ctown28 wrote:
But you can't go just by what you see on the show.  You know my history with Evel Dick and being on his show.  He was cast as a villain and while he isn't far from being the person that he was portrayed to be, he's really a good guy.  I've had one phone convo with him then of course the show I was on.  2 other alumni follow me on Twitter.  Rachel Reilly (basically because of being dog lovers) and she has really grown up from her seasons, and then there's Shelly (I called her leatherface shelly during her season), she's actually pretty cool and we've talked via DM's about various sports teams.  I guess I'm just saying don't judge a book by it's cover

I understand what you are saying and get your point. I don't tend to judge people by the character they "play" in the house, but by the everyday actions and such. I didn't like him from the beginning. I don't think he is self-aware in any way, shape or form. I can't imagine him as a doctor because of his mannerisms with people in general, not just the game.

Yes, Dick was an asshole in may respects, but he OWNED it and didn't try to be someone he wasn't. He could separate game from personal (except with Jenn) and I loved watching him play the game. Had I been in the house, I probably would have hated him too, but I would have still respected him. Someone like Hisam, I can't say the same.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 12:25 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
But you can't go just by what you see on the show.  You know my history with Evel Dick and being on his show.  He was cast as a villain and while he isn't far from being the person that he was portrayed to be, he's really a good guy.  I've had one phone convo with him then of course the show I was on.  2 other alumni follow me on Twitter.  Rachel Reilly (basically because of being dog lovers) and she has really grown up from her seasons, and then there's Shelly (I called her leatherface shelly during her season), she's actually pretty cool and we've talked via DM's about various sports teams.  I guess I'm just saying don't judge a book by it's cover

I understand what you are saying and get your point.  I don't tend to judge people by the character they "play" in the house, but by the everyday actions and such.  I didn't like him from the beginning.  I don't think he is self-aware in any way, shape or form.  I can't imagine him as a doctor because of his mannerisms with people in general, not just the game.  

Yes, Dick was an asshole in may respects, but he OWNED it and didn't try to be someone he wasn't.  He could separate game from personal (except with Jenn) and I loved watching him play the game.  Had I been in the house, I probably would have hated him too, but I would have still respected him.  Someone like Hisam, I can't say the same.

But the problem is the game has changed so much that it's harder to know. Not sure when it changed but I think around season 12 people stopped owning their shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hisam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam   Hisam Empty

Back to top Go down

Hisam
Page 1 of 1