Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hisam veto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 3:21 pm

So now Blue is talking about leaving noms the same if she wins, they think they have the votes to keep Reilly. Fuck that, I want this veto used on Reilly (preferably by Matt) and just watch Hisam stew in his anger over it.

Oh, and here's a new conspiracy bullshit making the rounds on Twitter:

Production is stacking the deck against Matt winning because they are ableist and don't want him to do well. So now we can check off ableist in addition to racist. They still have to go through homophobe, xenophobe, transphobe, appropriation and they'll be able to use all the words that trigger their woke asses

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 4:28 pm

At first glance, that should be a dream draw for Reilly, but I was afraid of that crap with Blue coming up. She was completely POSITIVE she would take Reilly down, but then Jared told her that would make a problem for Blue with Hisam. She should know better because 3 minutes before he told her that, she explained to Jared that Hisam would never put her up because of that "community" bullshit that he spouts. I really thought we had some people in this house that were ready to play, but apparently all it takes is to make a stand like Hisam did and everyone falls into line like scared little rats. Even Jag has closed the door on Reilly and wants to make an alliance of himself, Jared, Cirie, Felicia and Blue as a "core group." He wants to get these people together to formalize something (he seems to give great importance to having the BB moments with formal agreements that will be aired).

Seems that Matt and Reilly are the only ones in this house with any guts at all. Cory did tell Reilly last night that she needs to get Izzy and Cirie/Felicia on her side and she will be fine. Cirie has already did a "pinky swear" with Reilly so that shows you how shitty her word is considering she did the same with Kirsten. At some point I hope that comes to light as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 8:32 pm

Well I'm not sure if he's just blowing smoke, but Hisam told Jerad that if Matt or Reilly win and take her down, Blue is going up and out the door. I'll have to see if I can pinpoint where he lost faith in Blue.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 9:06 pm

Well the racism schtick is rearing it's ugly head once again. I just listened to a conversation with Hisam, Izzy and Cirie in the HOH room. They were talking about replacements if various veto players win and use the veto.

Hisam was clear that he wants Reilly gone REALLY BAD. He wants Cameron saved to prove to Cameron they are on his side and he will join their side. He was thinking of Matt as a replacement if Reilly comes down, but feels bad for Matt to go now because Matt told Hisam he wants to prove that people with disabilities can play the game (apparently for Hisam to deem you satisfactory to be in the house you have to meet one or more of his qualifiers).

Anyway there were 2 times when he was saying how illogical it is for anyone to want to save Reilly (namely Blue or Matt) because it blows up their own game according to him. And both times he referred to Reilly as "saving the WHITE girl" and it he didn't say it as a compliment that's for sure. It was why would someone like Blue want to blow up her game for a WHITE girl?

This goes back to his "community" thing where he won't target Jag because that is brown vs brown and he won't do that. He won't go against Blue because she is Korean, but mainly because she is LGBTQ. He won't go against Izzy for the same reason. America is apparently okay because she is Hispanic and is somehow a "support system" for Blue (Hisam's thoughts not hers) and he wouldn't want to take that away.

Now I want to hear that social media is all over this one just like they would be if Reilly were saying last week that she has to make sure a POC leaves the house. And yes, I get that this is not a racial slur like the N word and I am not by any means saying BB should step in, I just think it should be called out on social media like it is the other way. And I would also like to see Cirie and Izzy talking about it when they are away from Hisam. Shouldn't they be offended by stating things that way? Maybe say something at the time like, "I'm sure you didn't mean it like that" and remind him he is on TV or SOMETHING instead of just nodding along. You can bet your ass if he had said something against black people or gay people in their presence, they certainly would have called it out. And I am not saying blow shit up over it, but at least clear your throat or SOMETHING!

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 9:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well I'm not sure if he's just blowing smoke, but Hisam told Jerad that if Matt or Reilly win and take her down, Blue is going up and out the door.  I'll have to see if I can pinpoint where he lost faith in Blue.

Go back and listen to the conversation at about 1:58 p.m. central time (that is what mine is set to.  Hisam, Cirie and Izzy talking.  You will hear what I just posted about as well.  Plus Jared told Hisam that Blue said she would take Riley down.  With friends like Jared who needs enemies, right?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 9:34 pm

There will be no social media uproar because the people who would be offended wouldn't be offended on someone else's behalf and wouldn't be able to show their "white guilt" It's all that media fabricated bullshit. If anyone tries to point it out on social media it will be met with "white people ran the game for 20+ seasons with all the large alliances and now their just mad that it's someone elses turn"

How do I know this? Because I've seen this movie before many times

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 10:14 pm

I'm sure you are correct, but it still doesn't make it right. It is absolute bullshit. I am a white person but I get really pissed off AND I SAY SOMETHING when another white person says something derogatory about POC's in my presence. I don't get all righteous and try to cancel them from society, but if more people would just speak up and object to the statement or the behavior at the time then it can be a teaching moment or at least make someone stop and think for crying out loud. But what pisses me off the MOST is the double standard. If you are upset about it being used one way, then it should be just as bad the other way. He is stating in absolute plain English that someone like Blue should not be willing to throw her game away for "the white girl." Oh, but it would be okay for her to drop her own alliance, join the other side of the house to be on the bottom and the first to go as long as she never targets him or anyone else in his "community" though right?

And look at the people Reilly aligned herself with from the start: Jag, Blue, Matt and America. That is a pretty diverse group and nobody talked about being a community or anything just a group that came together.

In the meantime, Cirie has been trying to put out feelers of getting Cameron to be the one to go because Reilly really trusts Cirie (and Jared even now). She talked with a couple of people and then told Jared. Jared went to talk to Hisam and basically threw that plan out the window and reinforced that they should keep Cameron, but then went and told his mom that Cameron won't be going, so it seems he thinks he is smarter than his mom too he's just not going to share that part with her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 10:15 pm

Oh, and by the way, the 2 times Hisam made the "white girl references" the feeds immediately move to something else or cut out. Seems it is out there enough for them to notice it and they are just trying to cover it up like always.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 11:14 pm

Of course it's not right. It's all a part of the "white guilt" bullshit the media feeds to us. For example, you may not remember back when Obama visited Mt Rushmore on his capmaign trail, CNN described Mt Rushmore with terms like "majestic", "historic" you get the idea. A few years later Trump visits Mt Rushmore and those same talking heads on CNN now described it as "The monument to former slave owners" and people buy right into it.

I 100% get what you are saying, Blue is doing what she needs to do for her alliance, as she should do, but if she wins and doesn't use it because of the "wishes of the HoH" then fuck her,shes not someone I want in my alliance.

Jared is a complete moron by pulling the shit that goes against his mother. She is the one that has so much more experience playing a game that depends on manipulation. It's reasons like this that she may have o turn on him eventually. I don't think the bond is as strong as people think when it comes to gameplay. Lets take a look back at Dick and Danielle. Their first season together, that bond was strong, at least on his end because he wanted to do right by his daughter and mend fences. But come season 13, he knew there was very little chance of the two of them getting to the end together again and knew he would have to cut her at some point. He talks about it all the time.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 11:36 pm

I don't see the comparison of Dick/Daniele and Cirie/Jared on an even playing field at all. There was A LOT of bad blood between Dick and Daniele that was never mended and has not been mended since. I mean she was raised by her grandmother for a reason. Cirie and Jared are EXTREMELY close and both said that on premiere night. She isn't going to turn on him any more than Rachel would turn on Brendan or Jeff would have turned on Jordan, it just won't happen. Now do I think she can call him on the carpet about screwing shit up, you bet and I am guessing he will fall right in line with her REAL quick.

I also can't agree that this "white guilt" is the fault of the media. it is the culture of the people in this country plain and simple. At some point people need to take responsibility for the actions of the citizenry and not the people who report about it. Arguments could be made about ANY of the big networks that show the biases that further a certain agenda's that aligns with their own narrative on ALL sides of the political spectrum, but they can't create and push this crap if there aren't groups out there to follow it and bolster it. You mentioned the CNN description of Mount Rushmore, but there are narratives just as bad coming from Fox, CBS, NBC and all the rest about BLM, white supremacists, gun owners and so on.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 11:45 pm

Well it looks like it is a comp where they all compete separately being timed because it has been going on for hours. I can't really think of any off the top of my head that Reilly and/or Matt would be better at than Hisam so I can't even figure out one to wish for. But we have always thought that production puts their hand on the clock in these kinds of situations, and I don't think they want Matt or Reilly to leave this week, so that might be the only silver lining to hold on to for now.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 10:30 am

Wow, we are at 16 hours since the feeds went down. It's making me wonder if something else happened for them to be down so long.

Now I have seen some rumors about the pressure cooker veto making a return this year, but I fail to believe that the HG's could last that long now a days
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
nitewings

Male Posts : 825

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 12:36 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well the racism schtick is rearing it's ugly head once again.  I just listened to a conversation with Hisam, Izzy and Cirie in the HOH room.  They were talking about replacements if various veto players win and use the veto.  

Hisam was clear that he wants Reilly gone REALLY BAD.  He wants Cameron saved to prove to Cameron they are on his side and he will join their side.  He was thinking of Matt as a replacement if Reilly comes down, but feels bad for Matt to go now because Matt told Hisam he wants to prove that people with disabilities can play the game (apparently for Hisam to deem you satisfactory to be in the house you have to meet one or more of his qualifiers).

Anyway there were 2 times when he was saying how illogical it is for anyone to want to save Reilly (namely Blue or Matt) because it blows up their own game according to him.  And both times he referred to Reilly as "saving the WHITE girl" and it he didn't say it as a compliment that's for sure.  It was why would someone like Blue want to blow up her game for a WHITE girl?  

This goes back to his "community" thing where he won't target Jag because that is brown vs brown and he won't do that.  He won't go against Blue because she is Korean, but mainly because she is LGBTQ.  He won't go against Izzy for the same reason.  America is apparently okay because she is Hispanic and is somehow a "support system" for Blue (Hisam's thoughts not hers) and he wouldn't want to take that away.  

Now I want to hear that social media is all over this one just like they would be if Reilly were saying last week that she has to make sure a POC leaves the house.  And yes, I get that this is not a racial slur like the N word and I am not by any means saying BB should step in, I just think it should be called out on social media like it is the other way.  And I would also like to see Cirie and Izzy talking about it when they are away from Hisam.  Shouldn't they be offended by stating things that way?  Maybe say something at the time like, "I'm sure you didn't mean it like that" and remind him he is on TV or SOMETHING instead of just nodding along.  You can bet your ass if he had said something against black people or gay people in their presence, they certainly would have called it out.  And I am not saying blow shit up over it, but at least clear your throat or SOMETHING!
 Hisam makes a racist comment Cirie & Izzy are there but say nothing, tells you a lot about them
Someone who hears That racist  comment and say nothing is a coward ( Izzy ) or they agree with it ( Cirie )

BB was a favorite show of mine since day 1 but not anymore...
I will no longer record it or watch and give CBS ratings.....
I will come back to this board which I have been a member since the start...
To see how CBS gives poc favorite treatment...
I  will enjoy reading the comments of other members on here....
And on occasion putting photos on...

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 1:27 pm

nitewings wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Well the racism schtick is rearing it's ugly head once again.  I just listened to a conversation with Hisam, Izzy and Cirie in the HOH room.  They were talking about replacements if various veto players win and use the veto.  

Hisam was clear that he wants Reilly gone REALLY BAD.  He wants Cameron saved to prove to Cameron they are on his side and he will join their side.  He was thinking of Matt as a replacement if Reilly comes down, but feels bad for Matt to go now because Matt told Hisam he wants to prove that people with disabilities can play the game (apparently for Hisam to deem you satisfactory to be in the house you have to meet one or more of his qualifiers).

Anyway there were 2 times when he was saying how illogical it is for anyone to want to save Reilly (namely Blue or Matt) because it blows up their own game according to him.  And both times he referred to Reilly as "saving the WHITE girl" and it he didn't say it as a compliment that's for sure.  It was why would someone like Blue want to blow up her game for a WHITE girl?  

This goes back to his "community" thing where he won't target Jag because that is brown vs brown and he won't do that.  He won't go against Blue because she is Korean, but mainly because she is LGBTQ.  He won't go against Izzy for the same reason.  America is apparently okay because she is Hispanic and is somehow a "support system" for Blue (Hisam's thoughts not hers) and he wouldn't want to take that away.  

Now I want to hear that social media is all over this one just like they would be if Reilly were saying last week that she has to make sure a POC leaves the house.  And yes, I get that this is not a racial slur like the N word and I am not by any means saying BB should step in, I just think it should be called out on social media like it is the other way.  And I would also like to see Cirie and Izzy talking about it when they are away from Hisam.  Shouldn't they be offended by stating things that way?  Maybe say something at the time like, "I'm sure you didn't mean it like that" and remind him he is on TV or SOMETHING instead of just nodding along.  You can bet your ass if he had said something against black people or gay people in their presence, they certainly would have called it out.  And I am not saying blow shit up over it, but at least clear your throat or SOMETHING!
 Hisam makes a racist comment Cirie & Izzy are there but say nothing, tells you a lot about them
Someone who hears That racist  comment and say nothing is a coward ( Izzy ) or they agree with it ( Cirie )

BB was a favorite show of mine since day 1 but not anymore...
I will no longer record it or watch and give CBS ratings.....
I will come back to this board which I have been a member since the start...
To see how CBS gives poc favorite treatment...
I  will enjoy reading the comments of other members on here....
And on occasion putting photos on...

I agree it does say something about them, and helps make my point, so thank you for that. I have thought of tapping out on the show before too, but I love the show itself and unfortunately there is no way to watch the show without CBS getting the benefit of it. Nite, I guess you have much better willpower than I do for my guilty pleasure. I am glad to hear you will still be "lurking" around and posting things from time to time because I do enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 1:52 pm

So after being down for ~19 hours the feeds came back to Hisam and Felicia talking in the backyard. Hisam won the veto, but he is talking about Felicia going up as a pawn, which I don't understand. Unless he got wind of Cirie making a pinkie promise to save Reilly, he wants to use Felicia to ensure they don't flip the vote. I guess we'll have to wait for details to come out and determine what the actual plan is moving forward
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 3:41 pm

For some reason it is VERY important to Hisam for Cameron to stay and to "prove" his word to him.  I am guessing during one-on-ones, he told him he HAD to put him up but guaranteed his safety and probably told him that he needed a strong competitor on the block to make sure Reilly didn't win.  Cameron keeps telling various people on Hisam's side that he "knows his role this week" and he will do it to "build trust" with the other side.  

Cirie doesn't want Cameron to stay, but is now telling Reilly that she has to talk to Felicia because she has to vote with Felicia on this one.  So basically she is copping out AGAIN.  Felicia wanted Reilly out only because she didn't take her off the block last week and Felicia thought Reilly acted like she did her some kind of favor which didn't sit well with her.

I see now Felicia is a bit miffed at Jag too because she volunteered to go to the nether regions, but he chose Bowie instead.  I guess she thinks everyone in the house should be there to preserve her place in the game or something.  

Now if Hisam is actually thinking of putting her on the block to ensure Reilly goes home, she isn't going to like that either.  If that rumor starts going around, the superfans of the house that would rather see Reilly stay should put a bug in Felicia's ear and remind her that being used as a pawn 2 weeks in a row could make it very easy for people to do it throughout the game which puts her in peril.  

I listen to Hisam talk about it is such terrible gameplay to want to keep Reilly and that she is the one telling everyone what to do, but it sounds to me like he is telling people who they HAVE to vote for instead of letting people choose for themselves.  Everything he accuses Reilly of, is EXACTLY what he is doing.  He says there are only 3 on the other side who want Reilly there, but if that is true, then why think about removing Cameron.  And maybe keeping Cameron is good for HIS game, but doesn't mean it is for others.

Ctown, your prediction could actually come true about him trying to run everyone's game and vote and I think Felicia will be throwing A LOT of pushback to being put up as a pawn and Hisam will back off that or he will be screwing up his OWN game.

Now that I think of it, wouldn't it be funny if he went through with putting Felicia on the block and people starting realizing that sitting next to her at the end would be a loser for anyone and that she could easily be used to send people home throughout the game like Victoria during Derrick's season and vote her out anyway?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 4:43 pm

Ctown, when did the conversation where Hisam is talking about putting Felicia up as a pawn. I listened to her talking with Hisam at the time the feeds came back and nothing was said. I stopped listening when Cameron came over. I did listen to Cameron and Jared talk a bit and according to Jared, Hisam only won that HOH because Jared helped him all the way through. But of course we all know that Jared has a very inflated sense of himself and his capabilities. But apparently this new coalition of Jared with Hisam started at the end of last week and they planned out bringing Cameron over as a competitor. There was apparently a conversation with him at that time as well, then after Hisam won there was no turning back. That being said, Jared and Cameron are now saying that Hisam is a dictator and they are going to use him to get rid of a few people and then dump him. Seems to me that you are going to have to beat him first and neither of them have done that.

America did have a conversation with Cory that they should have sent Felicia out last week because she is just a solid number for the other side, so if this move with the veto happens and she goes up, there might be some movement with the vote, but I won't hold my breath.

Cirie and Izzy have accepted that Reilly is going, but they are a bit miffed that Hisam has dictated that Blue and Jag HAVE to go next and they would rather it be Cameron. Then Izzy mentioned to Cirie that Hisam has got to be nervous because the professors are mostly women and that doesn't bode well for him, which could be true. Then they both said they have to worry about Red/Hisam/Cameron having a three to bulldoze right through the house. So if this is the conversation, why the HELL are they not getting Cameron out now? If you start out following the HOH, it will be the way you have to go for most of the game. This is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 8:44 pm

They were in mid conversation about it right when the feeds came back, but without context I misinterpreted it. At that point, I still didn't know Hisam had won so it sounded to me like tere would have to be a replacement nom. What I've determined is they were likely rehashing last week when Reilly left Felicia up as a pawn and she didn't like it.

On another note: Hisam has quickly edcalated his place in the game to public target #1. Even Cirie is talking about cutting him as soon as the opportunity presents itslef to them. This is Hisams own fault, 3 straight comp wins did that to him and he will not be labeled as a comp beast but Cirie and her side is making a huge mistake if any of them are the ones to take the shot at him. At this point, he's a shield to hide behind when the other side is in power and protection when their side is in power
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 8:50 pm

Unless something drastic changes or a multiverse twist saves her, REilly is likely gone. She thinks she has the votes but she doesn't Looks like she has 3 at most. But I really hope that she gets at least those 3 votes. So tired of seeing all the votes be unanimous.

On another note, we are seeing the classic BB formula that happens each year, the females get picked off one by one and by the time they realize it, the guys have complete control and it's too late to do anything about it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 9:11 pm

There are still some rumblings that could work in her favor. People are starting to wonder why Hisam is so hell bent on saving Cameron because he was part of the other side of the house just like Reilly. Also, as I posted earlier, Cirie and Izzy are thinking a Red/Cameron/Hisam thing could be coming up. America even told Cory they should have sent Felicia home last week because she was a number for the other side and Kirsten would have at least been a number for them.

There are many people who are trying to play the middle here, but Hisam keeps dictating to them and it is turning more and more people off from it. Meanwhile Cameron has decided not to talk to anyone at all and he told Jared that he (Cameron) won't tell Cirie and Felicia but Jared could do it, but I don't know what that is in reference to. It seemed to be about Hisam in some way. It seems that Jared is trying to mount something of his own where they won't be part of a dictatorship, but he had that before until he ran his mouth and blew it up.

More and more Jared is working an angle that is different from Cirie's which is also stupid because you have someone who you can trust 100% and you are working against them in a sense. Jared wants Reilly gone ALMOST as much as Hisam wants her gone for some reason.

I also think Hisam is butt hurt that Reilly smoked him in that first HOH comp. He said he didn't want to win, only to look like he tried, but then put up a really great score until Reilly smoked him.

I just hope SOMETHING happens to keep her this week because if the other side of the house concedes to Hisam now, it is just going to be a follow the HOH kind of season.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 9:04 am

With the exception of Mecole, Hisam appears to have gotten on everyone's last nerve. I saw something where he is now planning to throw next weeks veto because he has to stop winnings comps and doesn't have to worry because now everyone knows he's a force to be reckoned with. Oh please keep feeding him this bullshit to watch him get backdoored next week. Just don't fuck it up and put him up initially.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 4:34 pm

I really hope when we see the veto meeting we get to see Hisam's speech because it left EVERYONE thoroughly pissed off. He even went to Reilly afterward and said it was over the line and apologized to her. He then had short meetings with people to "apologize for his actions" but mainly it was just to justify the things he said.

Now his justification for Reilly having to go is that SHE split the house by choosing an alliance that didn't include the older people in the house. She apparently took HIS choices away from him by aligning with people that should have been there for HIM to work with. He said that Jag and him would be naturally working together, but Reilly ruined it. All this tells me that he is butt hurt that he wasn't included in the "cool people" group (that is what some in the house are calling it) and see her as the one who formed the group by STEALING his HOH win from him.

He also said that if anyone else in the house, like the brown, black or gay people would never get a second chance like everyone wants to give to Reilly simply because she is the "pretty white girl" with all the privilege in life and now in the house. He said she deserves to suffer the consequences.

Then he had another meeting with his professors and told them who and who not to try to work with. He told them HE would scoop up Matt and HE would set up something with Jag and Blue, but it won't be any "named" or official alliances. He said others could do some of that too, but then started assigning them people to work with. Basically the meeting speech was part of it, but then he continued this bullshit and these people are now wanting him out more than anyone else.

Cirie is now working hard to save Reilly, but it is still on shaky ground. Jared kept pushing back on it, but now told Izzy that if they others are okay, he is too. Cirie is contemplating whether or not to tell Mecole and Bowie so they aren't left out, but Mecole is 100% AGAINST Reilly staying and even camera talked about it. She insists that Hisam is a big shield for all of them, but I don't think she is thinking about the fact that he is good at comps and when he wins a veto or an HOH that leaves her out there to be picked off.

Hisam is some piece of work. Felicia was going back and forth and decided to have a conversation with Hisam about plans going forward. They were in the gym and he was going on his rants saying she has to go, she will have her army, the game resets, he will stop winning now to remove the target from him but he has protection from others like Blue, Jag and Cory and possibly Jared according to him. Felicia was already pissed that he keeps insinuating that her, Cirie, and Izzy can't win anything. So this wasn't going well. Then Felicia started to get on the bike and he made a rude remark about "medic alert" and she told him she can ride a bike. His response was he was very afraid she will fall getting on an off of it. This didn't sit well at all.

The problem with this vote is that some of the people who SHOULD be saving Reilly are afraid to be on the wrong side of the vote and if they aren't sure all the votes are there, then they are going the other way. Then Izzy had this STUPID plan to not tell those people so they would be the ONLY ones voting for Reilly to go and then she would drop them all. That has failure all over it. Plus Cirie wants to work with Jag and blindsiding him like that would not be a good start.

Lastly Hisam also said in one of his rants about Reilly HAVING to leave the house said "if she doesn't get voted out, I will self-evict." I just read that in an update so not sure if he said it to the camera or to someone else, but it was right after he finished talking to Felicia. I really hope she heard it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:51 am

So apparently there was a ton of waffling going on yesterday about a house flip and now they are settled back on the originally plan, but Hisam is still a target for pretty much the entire house. Some feel that saving Reilly does nothing strategically but is just a big fuck you to Hisam, I disagree with that assessment. If Hisam is truly a target for them, then Reilly is the one that needs to say. She will 100% be gunning for him while Cameron can be influenced right back to his side. They are afraid of his wrath in the event he wins veto next week, but he can't go after them all at once and eventually he will lose.

I can only go by the updates I read and I didn't get to many of them yesterday as I was too busy. But if yesterday was any indicator, today should be just as chaotic if not more so.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 12:50 am

Cirie and Izzy had pretty much all the votes in line to save Reilly and people were feeling good about it, but then the reality of time set in and people started waffling again. Cirie said this is how BB is so different from Survivor because you only have about 6 hours in Survivor and in BB there are days to reconsider and things.

Even though there is still a bit of negotiating going on, I think the door is pretty much shut on keeping Reilly now because Cirie and Izzy feel that Reilly has made the whole house think they are the kingpins of the entire eviction and they don't want that target. Well, guess what, they are the ones who went and talk to person after person after person and TOLD Reilly that she would have to get this person and that person and make this promise and that promise. Reilly jumped through all their fucking hoops and now they are too scared to do it. And the weird thing was last night Cory was really PISSED that they had went back and forth too much (save her, don't save her) and he thought it made him look stupid to certain people he was talking to. He talked with Jared about this and said that today they needed to "shut that shit down" and "make everyone state a decision and stick to it today" end of story. Not sure what gives HIM that power and right, but okay.

So Cirie has now told Red and Bowie that Reilly said if she stayed she would put up "fringe players" and that would be the 2 of them. I think by putting that out there, shows that she has closed that door to saving Reilly. She also told Blue and Jag that their own side are apparently lying to them about votes and they are going to be surprised that they don't have the votes they think. Both Jag and Blue said they are confident they have the votes they need on their side if Cirie and Izzy can come through with their 2 votes. Once again, the fact that she is telling almost telling them (no names, but heavy implications on America, Cory and Jared) those votes aren't there tells me she is done haggling on this because she is afraid of her and Izzy being blamed by Hisam. Which makes NO SENSE because he can't play in the HOH this week and he is literally the target for everyone in the house at this point. He also doesn't see Izzy and Cirie as threats at all so chances are he wouldn't go after them anyway.

I really think the only way Reilly stays at this point is if Hisam steps over the line AGAIN in a strong fashion and pisses off Cirie hardcore or if there is a twist that keeps her in the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hisam veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisam veto   Hisam veto Empty

Back to top Go down

Hisam veto
Page 1 of 1