Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cameron veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 1:11 pm

Cameron, Izzy, Felicia, Jag, Jared, Matt are the veto players.

While I dislike Jared and would love to see him on the block, how funny would it be if Jared used the veto on Felicia and his Mom went up as the replacement. Izzy has already told him that if he wins to not use it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 2:02 pm

Well, the problem is that he had a little meeting in the HN room last night with Izzy, Cirie and Felicia and he said he wanted them to pick him for veto and if he wins he WILL use it, they just have to decide which one to take down. Now why in the HELL would you make that statement knowing that Cirie, Blue or even Cory could go up? He could say he wants to play to keep Cameron from winning of course (and to protect himself which is what he is REALLY thinking about), but the rest of that would be that they would have to plan what to do from there. He ALWAYS overpromises and then blames shit on Cory that Cory doesn't even have anything to do with.

Izzy is actually considering leaving the noms the same if SHE wins it because she doesn't want Cirie to go on the block. Cory said that would look like she is cocky and making some kind of powerplay statement or something and told her not to do it, but I think she is ACTUALLY serious about this. Cirie is the SAFEST person on the block in that house right now. Izzy was actually crying with Cirie last night with Cirie telling her how great she was and meeting Izzy is all Cirie needs from this show, etc. Not sure if I believe that, but whatever. Then when Cirie left for a minute she cried and looked at the camera saying she HAD to win this veto because she doesn't want to disappoint "her" and I'm not sure if that is Paige her significant other or Cirie.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 2:11 pm

Don't be so sure that Cirie is the safest on the block. Yeah, there's production manipulation that will come into play but if she goes up, there will be some hardcore campaigning against her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 2:51 pm

Who is going to vote AGAINST Cirie if she is sitting next to Felicia or Izzy? Sure she wields more power than Felicia and has a much better chance of winning a comp (if she actually tries), but Felicia is dangerous to EVERYONE's game. She blurts out information to people before it is even an actual plan. She pushes her way into everything and screws up shit for everyone in the house. Everyone except maybe MeMe wants her out of the house, so that would be easy.

Izzy has rubbed a lot of people the wrong way and sure has improved her behavior and relationships with some people recently, but the fact that she is even ENTERTAINING the idea of not using a veto if she wins tells you there won't be much of a campaign on that one. Cory and maybe America are the only ones who would want to keep Izzy over Cirie. She is 100% the safest person sitting on the block next to either of those two for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 4:20 pm

It could very easily play out to get rid of Cirie. Cam needs to be smart about it. Lets say Cam wins veto. Then he gets one on ones again. He already has Cory and America willing to evict Cirie. HE individually tells Jag, Matt and Bowie, "Here's the deal, I will be using veto, I'm not going to say who I'm using it on, but in exchange for me not putting you up as the replacement, I need you to promise me that you'll vote the way I ask you to. This is a one week thing, after that, you can do what you please with your vote." Each one of them will take the deal and I think they will all remain true to it. Then at the ceremony he saves Felicia and puts up Cirie. He has the 5 votes he needs to evict
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 5:37 pm

ctown28 wrote:
It could very easily play out to get rid of Cirie.  Cam needs to be smart about it.  Lets say Cam wins veto.  Then he gets one on ones again.  He already has Cory and America willing to evict Cirie.  HE individually tells Jag, Matt and Bowie, "Here's the deal, I will be using veto, I'm not going to say who I'm using it on, but in exchange for me not putting you up as the replacement, I need you to promise me that you'll vote the way I ask you to.  This is a one week thing, after that, you can do what you please with your vote."  Each one of them will take the deal and I think they will all remain true to it.  Then at the ceremony he saves Felicia and puts up Cirie.  He has the 5 votes he needs to evict

Once he plays that veto and sets the noms, nobody has to keep that word. Cory would of course want Izzy more than Cirie, but if he votes against Cirie, he will 100% lose Jared and would not be shy in saying that to him and he in turn to America. Cam can't play HOH next week so not much he can do to any of them next week. He already has a "safety deal" with Jag, so not sure he would feel compelled to keep that part either. Matt is very protective of Cirie and I'm not sure he would do it either.

I think pushing that particular person right now would be a dumb thing to do. He has made some progress for a decent chance at some breathing room next week and breaking up a threesome, sometimes you need to take what you can get and go for the rest later. Plus Cam has Cirie on her heels with all this "I got you" stuff and he won't tell her the plans moving forward, just says it is too early to plan all of that, just play the veto and worry about the rest later. She even tried to say that he was going to need people and she wanted to know what she needed to do for him and he keeps telling her nothing. This is almost better than putting her on the block. She is ready to promise him the moon and the stars for crying out loud.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 6:37 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Once he plays that veto and sets the noms, nobody has to keep that word.

You can say the same thing with just about any deal that is made in the house. There's nothing that would stop Jag from putting Cam up next week if he were to win HoH. Only his word
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 7:57 pm

Jared "won" the veto. It was the prize swap veto and he just happened to be the one holding it at the end. Unsure who passed on it to take Jared's prize, but Came won a trip and Jag got cash so it may be one of them. I doubt Cameron though as he would rather control it.

Now this puts Jared in a very precarious position. Cameron is going to want him to use it, but Jared will want to know who the replacement is first. It's apparent that Cameron still has some trust in Jared so by not using it, he would lose that trust, especially if he is told that the replacement is Cirie. I think the play for Camern is to tell him that Jag is the replacement and the two of them will finish what they started two weeks ago and then blindside Jared with Cirie going up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 8:00 pm

The comp was to promote a new CBS show, Buddy games.

Cirie, Matt, Felicia Izzy and Cam will be in costumes. Cirie must have gotten thrown in due to it being a pairs costume and someone had to pick. I could see Felicia or Izzy picking Cirie.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 8:23 pm

Jared has already started throwing Jag under the bus. He apparently took the veto away from Jag and gave him the $5k and I think that really pisses Jared off that "all he got was the veto" while others got prizes. Matt gets some kind of prize where it sounds like he gets to hang out with Josh Duhamel in some way. Speculation is it will be a cardboard cutout or something like that. I am wondering if maybe he gets to watch a premiere episode of the show (hanging out with him) and gets to choose a couple of people to watch it with him. Jared will be REALLY PISSED if Matt doesn't choose him for that for sure. Apparently Matt tried to mouth to Jared at one point about taking the veto or whatever, but didn't get an answer or something.

Cam came down to quickly chat with Jared and Jared immediately said "did you see that Jag was going to let HER keep the veto?" Cam didn't really seem to care. He said they will talk later. Jared said he wants to talk to Cam WITHOUT Matt and Cam agreed. He said what they have to determine is whether Jared just wants to "be safe" or if he wants to drop "more grenades" because he is willing to "empty the clip" if that is what Jared wants to do.

I have a feeling that Cam won't tell Jared who the replacement nom will be just like he did with the noms to give him deniability. Of course this will freak out Jared a bit and he will probably try to push Jag as a replacement. I wonder then if Cam will tell Jared that Jag is part of his "safety plan" for next week or keep that to himself as well?

I really don't think Cam has any intention of putting Cirie up. I think he wanted Izzy to go home or at least send a message. I think he knows that Cirie could be a bridge too far in order to have any bridges left in the house going into next week and I think he actually has some weird kind of trust in Cirie FOR NOW. He is also gaining a lot of information from various people as far as how much they are attached to various people. Cory tries and tries to get him to say what is going on, but Cam won't do it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 8:32 pm

OMG, apparently the costumes also include being tethered together. Izzy with Cameron and Felicia with Cirie. Now THAT is funny because it stops ALL communication about votes and shit. Izzy will be losing her mind having to spend all her time with Cameron and not being able to talk to Cirie! Hopefully that penalty happens BEFORE Jared and Cameron get to talk tonight so they can't even do that right away because of Izzy being there.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 8:54 pm

Jared had a quick conversation with Jag about using/not using the veto and votes in different scenarios for both. I think Jared was trying to kind of bluff Jag out a bit by saying Jag might be the replacement and that would be dangerous which Jag agreed and both think it best to leave the noms alone.

I think Jared had that chat so when he talks to Cam he can say that Jag is REALLY, REALLY nervous and trying to PUSH Jared NOT to use the veto and such in an effort to bring it up to him that Jag being nervous means he is thinking ahead to taking Cam out cuz he doesn't trust him. I see this backfiring because Cam will probably ask Jag about it at some point before Monday and I think Jag will tell him straight what he told Jared about not using the veto. It will also prove to Cam that Jag is keeping his word about their "safety" agreement for next week so I don't see him even being considered for the block.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 9:16 pm

So for those keeping count, Jared has a total of 2 comp wins this season and both of those comp wins came by default. The one he should have won, he lost it by default because of his own arrogance.

I just think it would be hysterical if he used this veto on Felicia while trying to hide his relationship with Cirie (Remember he told Blue a while ago that Felicia is the one who is his Mom although that hasn't been spoken about since) even after she tells him not to use it and then Cirie ends up getting evicted due to Jared knowing better than everyone else.

If it ends up staying the same, I really want Izzy to go. I know a lot of them are tired of Felicia running her mouth and spilling information, but that can be fixed rather easily, just cut it off at the source and stop telling her shit. Let her be an island. This would be great for us, could you imagine how cranky she would get when she's completely out of the loop and basically being isolated
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 9:23 pm

12 hours isn't nearly enough time to have an effect on anything. And that's the one that would fuck up conversations. Although the Felicia/Cirie one can really mess with things if they decide to cut Felicia out of everything
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 9:33 pm

I didn't realize when I posted earlier that Izzy/Cameron was only 12 hours. I was hoping it would be until the veto meeting time. I really don't think it is fair to have Izzy free from the tethering after only 12 hours and Felicia is stuck for 48 hours because they are both nominees, but I guess she will still have time for campaigning.

I also thought the same thing that Jared seems to think he is some kind of a beast now because he beat Cameron, but it sounds like Matt and Jag pretty much dominated the comp and Matt even told Cirie later that he just wanted to be sure to be in the comp until Felicia and Cam were out because he knew everyone else would just be keeping the noms the same and Izzy would stay.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 10:28 pm

Jared doing Jared things. Not surprised at all
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 10:53 pm

I was thinking the same thing. He throws in a comment here or there that he is also protecting others like Matt, Jag or Blue too, but it is such a passing comment it really doesn't hold water at all. I really want to see his conversation with Cameron where he is trying to find out WHO the replacement would be and Cameron refuses to tell him. This will piss Jared off because he always wants to KNOW the information and look like the "big man on campus" with everyone running to him for answers and information. Of course he will come out of the meeting "POSITIVE" that Cirie was going to be the replacement nom because he told Matt last night before they even knew who was playing in the veto that Cirie was the target for a BD situation.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 11:09 pm

Jared thinks he is so in touch with everything in the house and he has no clue. He prefers to think that he's the one navigating things wehn in reality it's his Mom.

Anyhow, I got a bit more info

I want to see how this dig in the dirt thing comes into play. Not being able to play in next veto is huge and if Izzy "throws" it so Cam can't save himself it could come into play
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 11:25 pm

I heard a couple of quick comments about the Izzy thing and it sounded like it would also keep HER from competing as well or something. Jared, Jag and Matt talked quickly about it before the feeds cut and even Jared said something about it WOULD HAVE been epic if it could be used to keep HIM from competing in the veto, so not sure what that meant. If it stops Cam from competing next week, that is definitely a no-brainer for sure. Of course relying on something Jared says isn't really too reliable anyway, right?

Matt apparently thought the thing he got was a prize, not a punishment. People have thrown out ideas of what it might be, but it sounds like he may be doing selfies with a cardboard cutout thing or something all week long. So much for my idea that maybe Matt won a showing of the Buddy Games with food and such! This is where his lack of knowledge of the game really hurts him. He won the comp, and the winner always has a chance to take the veto or a prize and stick someone with a shitty thing like a unitard or something. He did TRY to ask Jared if he should take the veto, and Jared apparently saw him, but didn't answer so Matt did what he thought was best at the time.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 11:41 pm

Yes, it's been confirmed now that while Matt "won" he gave up veto for what ended up being a punishment. I believe he was truly confused on what it does, he took it from JAred to give JAred the veto. I'm sure the DR explanation will be spun but how refreshing would it be if he just says he misunderstood
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 11:48 pm

Who knows what they will show on the episode, but Matt has said more than once today that he thought the thing he chose was a prize and he thought Jared really WANTED the veto, even when it was just him and Jared talking.

I just heard more about the punishments. Cirie and Felicia are in their costumes (life vest, helmet) carrying around a kayak. Cam did say that he and Cirie will be in the pig costumes for the ENTIRE week, not just during the "dig in the dirt" part of it. Cameron keeps saying that they WILL be completing the digging thing for sure, so that veto MUST be on the line. Felicia just figured out that they are waiting to give them the pigs so they have to dig their 12 hours through the overnight time!

Cameron and Izzy will kill each other before this is over tonight if that is the case!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySun Sep 10, 2023 4:18 am

So Jared had his meeting with Cameron and it was really something to watch. Cameron started out being cagy again asking Jared if he wanted to play it safe or wanted to drop more grenades. Jared said he would need to know more about the plan before he can determine that. Cameron kept telling him he needed to know if Jared wanted to rock with more chaos before he would put his plan out on the table because if he wasn't going to use it, then there is no need to voice it or some shit like that.

I give Jared credit for just trying to stab in the dark a bit and tried to push for Jag which Cameron shot down immediately saying the whole week would be a waste doing that. After dancing around and bitching about everyone from Cory/America to Izzy and Felicia, Jared finally just said that he NEEDED 1 of three people out this week for his game. First was Izzy because she "irritates the fuck out of him" (this was to butter up Cameron no doubt). Second was Felicia because he loves her to death, but she puts shit out in the atmosphere and screws up shit for people all over the house and it has to stop. And of course Jag because he never keeps his mouth shut and has lied to Jared's face too many times to count.

This is when Cam decides to take a leap of faith about things and told Jared what he wants to do is have Jared tell everyone that he is NOT using the veto. This will supposedly make Felicia lose her mind and start throwing all kinds of information out about Izzy which will muddy Izzy's rep in the house and make it easier for Izzy to be evicted. The second thing is that Jared actually uses the veto and takes Felicia off the block and Cam puts up Cirie. This makes SURE that Izzy goes home because all the information Felicia will have put out into the house about Izzy and she will be sitting next to someone that NOBODY would evict sitting next to Izzy.

This caught Jared by surprise a bit, but then he told him that Cirie would be evicted in that scenario. Cam disagrees because people have said things to him that point to the opposite. They begin to count votes and when Cam gets to Cory/America being votes to count on, Jared shoots it down and says you can't trust those 2 and that they like Izzy much more than Cirie for sure.

They batted this back and forth for a bit and Cam says if he wants to not use it and just go with this, he is sure they can get the votes to take out Izzy and Jared is good with that, but still thinks that Felicia will go instead. Cam then says he might be okay with putting Jag up on the block and let the house decide that way they are getting rid of ONE of their problems. Jared kind of tried to jump on that at first, but I think the lightbulb went off in his head that Cam could just tell him that and put up Cirie instead, so he backpedaled a bit.

Then on the new count of votes, Cam told him they easily have the votes to take out Izzy if they put up Cirie because they would have votes from Bowie, MeMe, Felicia (who will be glad to be off the block) and then Jared and Blue, which makes 5. Then Cam realizes they didn't count Matt and he believed that he could get Matt to vote out Izzy sitting next to Cirie. So they left it that Jared would talk to Blue about it and Cam would talk to Matt about it and then decide.

Cam grabbed Matt right away before Jared could talk to him and gave him various combos of people on the block and who Matt would vote out and when it came to Izzy/Cirie, Matt said he would vote out Izzy.

Jared's plan now is to tell him he feels hinky about Blue's vote and he doesn't think Matt is comfortable either so they are going to leave the noms the same.

Also during this conversation, Cam admits that he made a deal with Jag for safety for next week and at first Jared asked why he didn't include him, but Cam then explained that would blow them up and he agreed. Cam told Jared he was sworn to secrecy and he would just have to tell Jag that he heard he had told some people and it breaks the deal. He then went and told Blue that Jag had this deal and didn't share with her to make sure she is severing ties with Jag for good. Jared also kind of told Cam about Matt saving Jag with the power, but told Cam that MeMe actually posed that question to him "what if Matt saved Jag?" But then Jared tells Matt that he never says anything bad about him, and he told Cam that MeMe said something about Matt saving Jag with the power just in case.

Right here if everyone in the room with Jared doesn't figure out he blabs every damn bit of information he gets then they are just stupid. Nobody seems to fact check ANYONE, especially Jared. There were a couple of times when Cam seemed to be seeing these things for himself with Jared, but then would stop short. He would ask "why is so and so telling you this, or that person this or that" and Jared would have to weasel out of it. After Jared left the room, Cam said "very interesting" to the camera so not sure what that meant.

In the end, Jared is a good talker to a certain extent, but at a couple different points he had what he needed from the situation, but continued to talk and continued to try to push other shit and basically doesn't know when to take YES for an answer.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySun Sep 10, 2023 4:23 am

Cameron and Izzy are in their pig suits and they have to use a coffee cup to move dirt from one area of the backyard to another in 12 hours. They have to make 2000 trips, which according to Cory and Jag means they have to average about 167 trips per hours in order to finish. Still not clear whether or not this cancels veto for both of them or what.

Matt has an outfit like Josh Duhamel in Buddy games that he has to wear for the week. He has a cardboard cutout of Josh and an instant camera to take polaroid pictures of various people when BB tells him to do it.

Izzy and Cameron will get new pig suits after the dirt thing is done because they assume they will be filthy. Oh, and they began this task at about 11:20 p.m. BBT so that means they are going to be doing this crap throughout the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySun Sep 10, 2023 10:29 am

Jared has told anyone that will listen about Jag's safety deal with Cameron and how it proves Jag cannot be trusted. Why is that a strike against Jag? Every single person in that house would have taken the same exact deal and if they say they wouldn't, they're full of shit.

Right now the plan is to not use veto, but we have a full 24 hours before the veto meeting so who knows. Cirie and Felicia will be on their punishment through the veto meeting so that takes a Cirie/Jared discussion about what to do off the table. I can easily see Jared thinking he's the smartest person in the house and using it the veto on Felicia and then act surprised when his Mom goes up
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySun Sep 10, 2023 1:06 pm

Izzy and Cameron have finished the dig in dirt punishment. Not finishing would have no consequence for Cameron but Izzy would not be able to play in veto if they hadn't finished. It was her punishment, Cameron came out of the comp with the Euro trip. He also did some camera talk after thye were done that he respects her for wanting to finish. He then said something about she won't be able to play anyhow becasue she will be gone by then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto Empty

Back to top Go down

Cameron veto
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next