Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cameron veto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 2:29 pm

Cameron, Felicia, Meme, America, Blue and Matt

I guess Felicia is pissed because she heard Blue say that she wouldn't use the veto on her. Blue apologized saying she's just trying to get on Cam's good side. But let's not kid ourselves, I don't think Blue stands a chance of winning anything, especially now that the prize/punishment veto has been played. I could see Blue being like Victoria was in S16 when Victoria won was blatantly handed to her and then tooted her own horn all week long
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 6:37 pm

Blue actually ran her mouth and shit on Matt's game with that conversation as well. She told Cam that Felicia had asked her and Matt if they would play in veto and take her off if they won, and she said "we told her would, but obviously we aren't going to do that!" Then she realized that Felicia was sitting within earshot of her.

She later told Matt what happened and Matt was not happy. She said she would talk to Felicia and smooth things over, but that talk really didn't go so well either. She started out saying that she was sorry Felicia had to hear her say that because she didn't intend for her to hear it. Oh, okay, that makes it all better if you didn't mean for her to hear it. Seriously?

Then she went on and on about having to kiss some ass with Cam and say things that aren't true just to keep him away from targeting her and such, but her and Matt would try to win and save her or whatever. She talked along enough that Felicia seemed okay with her, but I think she was still pissed. I don't think Matt even bothered to talk to her later about it.

I find it interesting that Meme picked Blue to play in the veto when she got hg's choice. I know Blue has been talking more and more to Cirie and Felicia so I guess it is as good as anyone else, but I think in Meme's shoes I would have picked Cirie because it would be someone I am pretty sure I could beat.

I think this is going to be either the spooky house thing where they have to go through it using things in the room (like a key for a lock, etc.). It is supposed to have some sort of ties to the Exorcist which really makes no sense because scary week was supposed to be last week. It could also be the rooms down in the basement where they have to collect a certain number of objects (like 5 bones or skulls, etc.) What would be pretty hilarious would be if Felicia pulls this shit out somehow! Felicia will be almost intolerable to be around barking orders at people and outing everyone's votes, etc.

Can you imagine Blue and Meme on the block? You know it would get out that Blue has been campaigning hardcore against Cory/America, so good luck with those 2 votes. Bowie is much closer to Meme than she is to blue, so there's 3 votes. Then add Felicia and Blue is going home BEFORE jury. Wouldn't that be something?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 6:58 pm

I would absolutely love it if feeds come back and we see Felicia won. I think everyone would be pissed except Cirie as Felicia is her lone ally and would be a sure vote for Cirie if she got to final 2.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 11:23 pm

Welp, we won't be seeing anything entertaining about any of this now, cuz Cam just won the veto. Apparently, it was a haunted house and they had to search for clues and things. Matt took the directions literally thinking he needed to check EVERYTHING in the room, so he said he actually screwed himself over. America said she just sucked. Meme and Blue were apparently kind of close in time, but Blue came out of this comp like she had just drank a pot of coffee by herself. She was really loud and obnoxious and nobody else could even talk. It took a while for me to determine who won cuz nobody was wearing the necklace (Cam must have hung it up before feeds came back).

Felicia of course is not pleased. I am a bit curious as to what kind of pitch she is going to give to Cam, especially considering she was all pissy with him this morning about sitting on the counter. I look for her to go to him and ask him to take Meme down because she shouldn't be up there guilty by association to Felicia or something like that. She will want him to put someone up there she can campaign against (like he owes her any damn thing), but it would be kind of funny for Cam to call Blue into the HOH room and say he is thinking about taking Meme off the block since she really didn't do anything except be a friend to Felicia to get herself on the block and then tell her she might have to go up so they can keep everyone from knowing they are working together and watch her FREAK OUT!

But that won't happen, I guess I just have to be happy with Felicia going home before jury so we don't have to listen to her mouth any longer. I will give Felicia credit that for a 63-year-old woman she did give it 100% when she competed and didn't seem to be afraid to try and do anything. Cirie could learn a bit from her in that regard, but not sure when we will ever see Cirie compete in a veto until they get down to 6 and there are no chips involved because I don't think there is one in there for her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:59 am

This was Cameron's best response to Felicia leading up to nominations:

If anything, he's been completely honest with her.

Now on the veto, Cam got an idea in his head after veto (probably from DR), that now would be a good time to take out Cory.  He presented it t Matt and Jg, which is actually a good move, if he's gonna take that swing, he can't miss.  Well Matt and Jag shot it down, think it's too early to take out Cory.  Now the two of them are plotting which way to steer Cory/America if they win next week while protecting Cameron.  They were doing so good with having the groups take each other out, but I think they're overplaying it.  They will still be throwing comps and letting the others have the power and hope to just sway them AND keep their shields in the house.  At some point, they have to choose a side.  Now if that side is Cory, that's fine, then don't plan ways to protect Cam next week.  If it's Cam, let him take Cory out now.

Personally, I think taking out Cory is the smarter move, either him or America and Cam will not take out America.  Break up that showmance before jury otherwise unless you are certain you have their vote in jury.

And social media needs to get over the hard on they have about Cam being "creepy" and making America uncomfortable.  She is constantly telling Cory that Cam makes her uncomfortable but then she feeds into it.

Now I'm not one for victim blaming, but this girl is playing both of them.  If someone makes you uncomfortable, would you invite them into the shower with you?:

Or imply them that candy makes you horny?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 3:55 pm

Earlier in the game Cam did make her feel uncomfortable, but I think now they kind of get each others' humor and/or flirting. He is not crushing on her the way it looks. He talked with her about this and said he understands she is one of those women who needs affirmation that people would/should be interested and she said that is probably true that is why she likes innocent flirting. Her and Cam both were pissed off about Felicia basically trying to pimp her out to Cam if he took out Cory and has said that he would not do that because he is NOT THAT GUY at all. His daughter will be watching and he wouldn't want her to see her dad moving in on someone who just lost their showmance person. He likes hanging out with her and the banter, but that is as far as it goes with him. Some of that early uncomfortable feeling also came from the Red and his comments calling her nasty names and basically that she was some kind of whore using her "wiles" to get what she wants from all the men in the house.

Now the possibility of backdooring Cory is coming from Cory's own actions rather than anything else. Right after the veto was over Cory started holding meetings with people to set himself up. Cam is fine with people playing their game, but his arrogant comments to him (Cam) and others out in the open acting like he is untouchable started wearing thing. He spent 2 hours in the hammock with Blue yesterday and then Blue came to the HOH room with Matt and Cam and said nothing was really said worth talking about.

Matt left the room and she kept rambling (Cam lets her do that), then all of the sudden she is saying things like Cory is saying nobody is coming after him and tell me what I should do and they are both about the same place in the game (ranked 7 according to Cory's method). She then told him that Cory said Cam's ranking is 9 for comps, but about a 4 for moves and social game. That didn't go over very well either. It would be suspicious because Blue wants Cory out but these were things she just blurted out while he let her ramble.

Then when Cam met with Jag and Matt, Jag kept saying it was too early to make that move. He said he doesn't want Felicia in the jury house, but he can probably deal with that by taking her off the block now, not a promise of a vote for him, but just for her to have an open mind, etc. Jag kept saying he didn't think Cory and/or America would come for Cam right away, they will go for Blue and Jag wants to see her leave soon. He said he could see them put up Meme with Blue or something like that. Cam said he wouldn't go through with it unless all 3 were on board, but he feels quite strongly about this.

At the end, they said they would just go with Felicia (Cam still not 100% sold) and Jag said this is how an alliance SHOULD work, talking it out and saying exactly what you think. The 3 of them came up with a plan to tell the others that they were just checking in with Cam in the HOH room and making sure he feels comfortable, etc. But their talk with Cory, America and Blue was enlightening because they were saying Cam needs to go next week. Jag kept pushing back and they weren't hearing it. Cory was telling them who everyone would go after (wrong with most of it) and America told him later that people get bored with his talking. Jag then asked the question "raise your hand if you are planning to put Cam up next week if you win, Cory and America raised their hands, not sure if Blue was there or not, but she would have said yes so Cory and America don't see her coming (or so she says). Jag was shocked by that.

Now it will be interesting in follow up conversations today whether or not Jag/Matt share that with Cam. They are stupid if they don't. Like you said Ctown, it is time to stop hiding and take some shots. Cam has the veto and will have all the blood on his own hands, so that gives them another week anyway. This move would blowback on Cam, not them, so let him do it!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 4:21 pm

Jag can go fuck himself. He is a horrible player and as soon as something doesn't go the way he wants it to, be it a vote or even when he was evicted unanimously, according to him it was all due to bullying and nothing to do with playing the game. This is not week 2 with 14 players left, they are getting near endgame and now is the time to play the game and pick a side
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 4:50 pm

If I were in Cam's spot right now considering what he has been seeing with Cory and his gut telling him he is in trouble next week if Cory wins, I would really talk hard to Jag about it to get him on board. When he initially talked to Matt alone, Matt was a bit more receptive and I don't think it was Matt being the agreeable guy, I think he kind of liked the idea because he has been uneasy about Cory for quite some time. The way to get through to both of them is to make them start thinking about who Cory will put Cam on the block with or whether it will be a backdoor situation. Push the idea that you know Cory will want strong players in the veto, so he will ask Matt and/or Jag to go on the block as a pawn "but they have the votes, so it is okay." Then if Cam wins veto, Cory will want to take out a strong player so make a big move for his resume, which means none of them are going. If he talks in those terms for a bit, they will start being a bit more malleable. Plus remind them all the blood would be on Cam's hands too.

Once he gets them on board (he has to accomplish that or this deal is off). Next would be to bring Felicia into the HOH room for a chat (everyone will want to touch base, so it doesn't look weird). Let her make her pitch (she plans to say she is a shield that will be nominated in front of others to get votes, so it will probably be something about that). Then tell you that you have thought long and hard about things she has said this week and are considering taking her off the block. However, it comes at a cost.

First tell her she can't tell ANYONE (not even Meme) about it until after the veto ceremony because he isn't telling ANYONE else. If it gets out, he will just leave the noms the same. Second, he is not going to ask her to vote for him in jury, just that she will keep an open mind when she goes to jury and vote for best friends, vote for the BEST GAME period. Third, if she wins HOH next week she doesn't put him on the block as a nominee or a replacement. After that she can do whatever she wants against him in the game. He won't promise that she won't go back on the block when he wins his next HOH, but she will at least be in jury and try to mend some of the things in the game that she needs to in order to move forward. Warn her again not to act different, even start asking for votes if she wants, but don't let on that there is going to be anything happening at the veto ceremony.

After that, talk with Meme and tell her again she isn't a target and he will do "everything he can to insure her safety" and even go as far as to tell her he has the 4 votes secured that she needs by keeping people off the block since he has the veto as well. He just wants her word that she won't put him up next week, nothing else.

Ask Cirie for her word that she won't put him up (she doesn't want to win anyway, but just for appearances sake). No reason to even have a conversation with Blue because she will lie right to a person's face without batting an eye.

That sets him up pretty well for next week without shitting on his group in the process. Oh and one more point he can make to Jag and Matt is that if he DOESN'T take this shot at Cory now, then they are going to have to dig deep and make sure one of them win the next HOH and take that shot because nothing else would really make sense unless they want to put up Meme/Cirie. They need to step up and stop playing scared!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 5:28 pm

The Cory renom is getting legs again. Here is the thing with Cam and his "do what I want" comment. Actually, yes he can. If Matt and Jag do not want to get on board, then go to the other side of the house and get Felicia, Cirie Blue and Bowie. Tell them that Matt and Jag have a F4 with Cory and America. They'll buy it hook line and sinker. But I think the reality is, Cam would rather play with Jag and Matt
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 2:12 pm

Felicia actually just asked America if she thought she (America) could get Cam to use the veto and put Cory on the block! America said she will never throw Cory under the bus.

Felicia will pitch ANYTHING to ANYONE to stay in the house. I give her credit for not just rolling over, but some of the things she tries are just delusional. Plus she has been floating to anyone who will listen taking out all the men in the house and making sure a woman wins the game. Right now there are 2 females on the block and there is a male HOH. Does she not think that is a risky conversation to have in an open room?

I would have enjoyed watching the fallout of a Cory backdoor and while he USED to be entertaining he really doesn't bring much to the game anymore for me, I am thinking sending Felicia out the door is going to make things much better.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 3:28 pm

There's a big flaw in Felicia's plan for all females. One of them has to actually win something. So far, females have won a total of 2 comps this season. Reillys HoH and Felicia' crapshoot HoH, that's it. If they can't win a comp, they can't have a female HoH to put up only males.

I get trying to do what she can to stay, but why go to America with getting her showmance out. Why not throw out Bowie Jane, or Matt or Jag. If she was pitching to America, it should have been anyone BUT Cory.

I do agree with you that he can go anytime now. His entertainment value ran it's course and now he's just annoying
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 5:06 pm

Well apparently more of Felicia's top notch gameplay was on display at the veto meeting. When Felicia made her plea for the veto to be used she supposedly called out Cory as a snake who at least deserves to go out next! Considering she is going to be campaigning for votes at this point, throwing someone under the bus like that is a pretty STUPID thing to do, I don't care if she is pissed off or not.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 5:34 pm

With it being before the veto was decided, it was basically a last ditch effort to try and get him to use it, but she didn't think of the aftermath when he doesn't use it. She then asked how bad she blew up her game to which Cam replied "what game?" Now that's funny in itself. She didn't throw jsut Cory under the bus but America as well so she's definitely going home this week.

I really hope they show the speech tomorrow night but won't hold my breath. I know the speeches seldom do anything, but they still need to include them in the veto show. Cut a minute off of whatever fluff/showmance shit they try to push and let us see this aspect or simply have them stop doing them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 9:40 pm

I was rolling when I read the updates and Cam had said that to her. Apparently it didn't stop with the veto meeting or immediately following, she is continuing her rampage and still calling Cory out in open rooms, giving him the stink eye and stuff like that in between her campaign chats. Then while campaigning to people she continued to bitch and complain.

Cory is trying to take the high road and just avoiding the contact with her as much as possible and being nice when he happens to have contact with her. He told Meme during their chat that he doesn't understand why she is going off so hard on all of this, but he says he respect the fact that she is fired up enough to fight for her game even though it is a losing battle.

I saw a quick statement in an update that after listening to Felicia drone on about Cory and America, she got called to the DR. They said they ought to keep Felicia and send Meme home! I am assuming since it was a one line thing and never went any further it was said in jest, but taking out Meme right now would be a better thing to do. Felicia has no hope of working with ANYONE in the house for more than 5 minutes. Her behavior is hard to take, but all it would take would be one person to stand up and tell her she is making it awkward and unbearable for everyone in the house and they would appreciate it if she would stop and then leave it there.

Think about it. If Meme wins HOH, she will put up Cam and Jag. She has wanted both of them out for a long time and Cam just nominated her. She might even think about Matt as a replacement to make sure one of them leave. She has a decent chance to win if it is mental and okay in some physical things (except maybe slip n slide or something that physically draining).

Keeping Felicia you have a professional pawn for the rest of the days she is there or an easy target if you win an HOH you didn't want and don't want to ruffle feathers. What is better, having a calmer house or making the best game move?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 9:59 am

Keeping Felicia would make the most sense. But the players this season have been zigging when they should be zagging all season long. They get tunnel vision and don't realize a longer term strategy, they just play for the moment on hand and deal with the consequences later.

And notice through all of this who has slipped into the background. Cirie has done nothing but listen and not offer a thing since Jared left the house. This is the experience that is invaluable in a game like this. And her name has barely been mentioned.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 4:31 pm

Truth be told, I think Cirie is AFRAID to engage too much. Cam has told her Jared asked him to keep her safe. Blue has told her the same thing, but tries to pull her into things a bit more than makes her comfortable. Cory talks to her almost daily and even though she doesn't trust him 100%, I think she doesn't think he would put her up unless he had NO OTHER options. Matt still feeds her bits of information just to stay on her good side and I don't see him ever putting her up either, so she really has no reason to do anything else. But, I think it is more fear than it is just a strategy. I'd like to see her fall into an HOH in the next couple of weeks just to see what she would do with it.

Last night everyone except Cirie, Felicia and Meme (she did get up for a bit later on) were having some fun in the house for a change. They were hiding from each other and performing in the kitchen so HOH group could watch them like it was TV and stuff. It was good to see them just cut loose and have a good time for a change. I know the smart thing would be to take out Meme this week, but Felicia is just almost impossible to live with at this point, so why be miserable?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 5:30 pm

chap5788 wrote:
so why be miserable?
I can think of 750,000 reasons
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 6:07 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 so why be miserable?
 I can think of 750,000 reasons

Okay, you got me with that one. But she can also fuck up a good game for various people without even trying!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 3:53 am

Well, the vote has flipped and Meme is going out the door instead of Felicia. At first Cory wanted it to be a blindside to Blue because he was secretly hoping that Blue would be pissed at Matt and Jag for flipping the vote and not telling her about it.

That plan was scrapped because Jag and Matt both figured out what Cory was trying to do and they all decided as a group to include Blue in it, but they did it like they were all meeting to keep it away from Cam. Long story short Blue tried to push back on taking out Meme and made it pretty obvious she was planning to work with her and then she went and told Cirie about it, who asked America something and it almost got screwed up again. Blue even felt compelled to basically SCOLD Cirie for asking America any questions which she really didn't take to very well.

Cirie is going crazy wanting to know what is going on. Felicia said she was told by a couple of people to just keep quiet and be nice and everything was going to be fine. She told Cirie this and that made Cirie even crazier. She was trying to get Meme to talk to various people. Meme tried talking to Jag who told her that people were weighing the pros and cons to both. Meme asked in terms of what and he said that people don't know where Meme's head is at as far as moving forward and is very vague. She then promised HIM safety, but not really much else in the way of information.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 11:55 am

This is the right move. Sending Felicia home does nothing other than keeping her off jury. Yes, Felicia can be annoying as hell, but so what. Let her talk all she wants in jury. Her talking and people listening are two different things. If I'm n jury with her and she starts her shit, you just agree with her and move on. Easy as that.

Meme is much more dangerous because she may actuall ybe able to pull off some comp wins and could be a real loose cannon.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 2:00 pm

Of course Meme is a much bigger threat than Felicia, but I really didn't think the group would come to that realization and actually act on it. Maybe some of them ARE learning the game a bit more (we can only hope).

Funny thing is what tipped this the most was the fact that Blue was starting to buddy up with Meme more and more, and they don't want her to have any allies for her moves outside of them. The more Blue pushed back when they were having their group discussion the more convinced the others became afterward that this was the best way to go. Blue still thinks she can convince Matt and Jag and told Meme last night she would do her best.

Meme's problem is she has laid low for so long she really doesn't know how to reach out and work with people. She wants people to come to her and that has hurt her in the campaign. Her entire pitch was she is not about the drama and stays away from it as much as possible. When asked about future plans she had NOTHING to say. Of course you can't lay it out there of exactly who you would put up and those things, but she was completely closed off to discussing it at all UNTIL she got the vibe that things might be going south, so she reached out to Jag to ask why people were all of the sudden weighing pros and cons. Jag said people don't know where she is at in the game or where her head is at and she then quickly said she had not thought about things like that, but it wouldn't be Jag. That is pretty feeble indeed.

Meanwhile, Cirie is losing her mind because people aren't giving her a definitive answer about the vote and doesn't understand why they aren't sharing with her. She was bitching to Felicia about this and Felicia said she was told by a couple of people to just be quiet, not cause any problems and she was going to be okay. This made Cirie even more crazy. Now she knows what others felt like the first few weeks!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 4:02 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Meanwhile, Cirie is losing her mind because people aren't giving her a definitive answer about the vote and doesn't understand why they aren't sharing with her.  She was bitching to Felicia about this and Felicia said she was told by a couple of people to just be quiet, not cause any problems and she was going to be okay.  This made Cirie even more crazy.  Now she knows what others felt like the first few weeks!

Could you imagine how uncomfortable that conversation could get. Cirie is bitching to the other person on the block that she(Cirie) is not a part of planning Felicias fate in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cameron veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto Empty

Back to top Go down

Cameron veto
Page 1 of 1