Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cameron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Cameron Empty
PostSubject: Cameron   Cameron EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:58 am

People don't realize it yet, but this guy can be dangerous. He really needs to win HoH this coming week. So far, he's played in every single comp he possibly could (He couldn't play in the other 3 nomination comps on opening night) and he has yet to win a single thing. He really needs to step it up or he's going to find himself as the seasons professional pawn after yet another week of being on the block come eviction night.

Everyone is so keen on large alliances, but this thing he has going on with Cory and Red could be a force to be reckoned with. Just stay quiet behind the scenes and protect each other as much sa you can. There has already been talk among the 3 about buidling a group to go after Cirie several weeks down the road. Keep a close eye on these three as the game progresses. Remember, Cory is the only one that even mentioned Cirie being a threat in DR's and I guarantee he's in their ear
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Cameron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron   Cameron EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 7:23 pm

Cameron's biggest problem is that he is saddled with Red at this point. They started talking to people to try to get a small group (in the middle, but not what Cirie was freaking out about the other day). What a STUPID thing to do before the veto ceremony has happened. Cameron is on the block and sure there is a plan to take out Hisam, but after last week he (and Red) should know you take shit for granted.

They started pulling people aside so much that Felicia had another meltdown today just before the meeting and went off the rails on Jag even though he didn't do anything.

Red keeps telling Cameron that they are both completely in with the Professors and they can work the other angles alongside. They talked to Matt, America, Blue and Cory about working "from the middle" and things like that. Funny thing is I don't think that Cory actually KNOWS about the Professors as a named alliance so this could make his ears perk a bit since Jared hasn't really shared that part with him.

I agree that Cameron COULD be dangerous, but I think he has a higher opinion of himself than he can deliver. He is also way too worried about "avenging Reilly" and even though Hisam is going to be gone, I think he is starting to see some of the inside people (like Jared) who had a hand in taking her out that way.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Cameron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron   Cameron EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 9:45 pm

Hisam kept saying during his campaign speeches that Cameron was the one who told him about Reilly targeting him and their whole alliance. Now I know that Cameron and Jared were having talks at the end of Reilly's HOH week and the start of Hisam's HOH week. I was confused at the time because I couldn't figure out if Cameron was working with Jared outside of their alliance or what was going on. Cameron kept talking about playing his role and made reference to "those first talks" and it sounded like it was before Hisam won HOH.

Now Cameron has said that A LOT of what Hisam had said this week about Reilly just wasn't true, but I don't know if anyone told him that Hisam was saying this about him being the leaker or not.

I thought all this time it was Jared who leaked the information to his mom about the alliance, but not sure where the leak about Reilly saying Izzy and Hisam came from. Cirie was helping to spread the rumor this week about Hisam saying it was Cameron who did it all, but of course that would fit her own narrative.

Ctown, do you happen to know who leaked the information? I also heard something about Hisam or someone listening at the door of the HOH room and heard Riley talking, so I wonder if that happened. I was hoping there might be some answers with flashbacks tonight when they show him telling his stories about things that happened, but they haven't done a very good job of giving us the content we need as per usual, especially this particular season.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Cameron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron   Cameron EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 10:04 pm

I don't remember who leaked but there are so many of them that can't stop talking, take your pick. Cody, Izzy America,etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cameron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron   Cameron Empty

Back to top Go down

Cameron
Page 1 of 1