Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cameron HoH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Cameron HoH Empty
PostSubject: Cameron HoH   Cameron HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 12:58 pm

Well this should be interesting. Of course there's that new twist this week that's determined to fuck things up. Isn't it funny how it's coming into play right when there is a comp that Ciries side of the house has no chance to win?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron HoH   Cameron HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 1:12 pm

No idea when the nomination ceremony will be since they've been up all night. This may be difficult to go through talks when everyone is so damned tired
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron HoH   Cameron HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 1:27 pm

Izzy is not happy about Cameron winning and Red and Cameron both know it. She may be the target this week but Cameron is talking that he wants to be careful and not come across the way Hisam did
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Cameron HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron HoH   Cameron HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 1:50 pm

I was happy to see Cameron won, at least he won't just be a puppet for Cirie and Izzy. I really hope he gets some information that shows him he is being played with this fake alliance. Like you said, him and Red have already seen that Izzy is not happy Cam won.

When they formed this fake alliance, they were all told the nominations would be Jag/Blue/America. So if he decides not to make waves, that is the direction he needs to go. But, you know that Blue and Jag will tell him about things in order to stay off the block.

Meanwhile Blue is worried that Jared is being backdoored and Jared already thinks that anyway. I could also see Jared overplay this shit and make it more complicated.

I just want to see Izzy and Cirie feel some heat and not just until the nominations. I would LOVE to see them on the block together, but I don't see Cameron making that big of a move. Although I am not sure why because he has GOOD reason because of the way Izzy has acted toward him since the first week. They also talked about flipping the vote several times the last 2 weeks that would have sent HIM home. And if he is going to be put on the block anyway, he needs to do SOMETHING to break that shit up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron HoH   Cameron HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 2:01 pm

Cirie/Izzy would be the best thing to do at his point just because of all the vote flipping talk. Now I don't know for certain that he's even aware how many times they waffled the past two weeks, but even a hint of it should be enough to pull the trigger.

The next best move is no secret to anyone. Jared and Blue. Every season we see people letting these showmances go way to far in the game. Break that shit up early.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron HoH   Cameron HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 3:11 pm

He's fucking it up. Looks like it's gonna be Jag and Blue after all. He was telling Bowie about Felicia/Cirie keeping Jared close, but then he deflects it by saying he trusts Cirie and doesn't want to give up on Jared
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron HoH   Cameron HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 5:33 pm

Cirie is already counting votes needed should Jared go up. This is going to be a wasted HoH if he sticks with Jag/Blue. The move to make is Cirie/Izzy with Jared/Felicia as possible renoms. They have to sit next to each other because if you try to backdoor one of them with a pawn next to them, the pawn will go home.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron HoH   Cameron HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 8:39 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Cirie is already counting votes needed should Jared go up.  This is going to be a wasted HoH if he sticks with Jag/Blue.  The move to make is Cirie/Izzy with Jared/Felicia as possible renoms.  They have to sit next to each other because if you try to backdoor one of them with a pawn next to them, the pawn will go home.

Unfortunately Cameron is of the mindset that he has to "play nice" with the initial noms and possibly the entire week because it opens up "his path" to moving forward in the game. The problem is that he is going to be a target regardless of what he does this week, so he may as well set himself up at least a little bit for next week.

He has comments several times since winning (even camera talking) that nobody is ever targeting Jared, Felicia, Izzy and Cirie. If you know that, they have to be running things and have therefore been behind his nominations. He also knows he is at the bottom of their stupid alliance. Why not build something right now. America was ready apparently to make a move. He knows she is with Cory and Matt and likes both of them. They could build a pretty good 5 person group with Red, Cameron, Matt, America and Cory. He is also on good terms with Bowie and she is tired of being excluded and seems to keep her mouth shut about things they talked about in the past.

He should just jump right into the fire and put Izzy and Cirie on the block. Tell them you know the alliance they built with you is a fake, even tell them he was told by various people without naming names. Then say that Izzy has made it no secret how she feels about him and Cirie is her closest ally. Mention that people say showmances are dangerous but so are friends as close as the 2 of them. Then wish them well in the veto and move on.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron HoH   Cameron HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 8:53 pm

Every HoH so far this season has went home the following week. I know it's only two people but they have all made such a basic mistake, mostly Reilly. Why on Earth did she not tell EVERYONE that was not nominated that she will not name them as a replacement nom as long as the could promise her safety the following week. If she had done that with Hisam before the veto comp, I think he would have taken it and honored it. Yes it was different with Hisam because he just pissed off the whole house and assumed he had that safety within his alliance. Basically what I'm saying is that an HoH reign should NEVER end with you at least being promised safety from the other side in exchange for not nominating them. But you have to be careful with how you word it and let them no that the deal is contingent on what you decide to do with noms, if you nom them its no deal, but if you don't you expect them to honor it. Anyone who does not take that deal would be stupid and deserve to go up
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron HoH   Cameron HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 9:13 pm

And as expected Jag and Blue are the nominations. This is so going to blow up in his face
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron HoH   Cameron HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 11:37 pm

What makes this worse is Cameron KNOWS what is going on and is choosing to leave it alone "for now" and hope to get some credit for following the program. He is also thinking in the back of his mind of some kind of bigger renom if the situation presents itself, but the votes will be very hard depending on who is left on the block.

Cory even told him about possible voting flip last week several times and he guessed that Izzy was at the root of it. Cory did say it was panic, but the last time was because he didn't pack his shit and they thought it was disrespectful.

I like his idea of building a new group of him, Red, America, Cory and Matt. But the more I hear Cory talk, the more I doubt he will EVER actually move against Cirie/Jared/Izzy. Plus Matt made the STUPID mistake to go and tell Cirie that Cameron was working on a new group and named them. He said he knows it is real because Red said the same thing. Cirie was SHOCKED and said she wouldn't tell anyone. Matt told her he NEEDS trust and she said "you got it" and again that she wouldn't say anything. Now you KNOW she will beat feet right over to Izzy, Felicia and Jared and this will fuck up things for Matt as it goes around. I almost wonder if he is trying to play the double agent kind of thing in the middle and wants to see who rats him out, but that is a REALLY risky thing to do for someone who is such a newbie to the game.

I was really hoping that Matt would end up with America and Cory in this instead of following along with Cirie, but I think I am losing yet another one of my more favorite people in the game to the "dark side" of the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cameron HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron HoH   Cameron HoH Empty

Back to top Go down

Cameron HoH
Page 1 of 1