Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cameron Hoh part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cameron Hoh part 2   Cameron Hoh part 2 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 11:11 pm

Wow, what a reaction from the core group, Now lets see what he does with it. Do NOT go after Felicia, shes nothing at this point. Throw Jared's ass up there. Then tell him he's a pawn and cater to his ego that he's such a comp beast he can win veto easily
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron Hoh part 2   Cameron Hoh part 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 5:31 am

Apparently Cameron has some kind of "master plan" that he is supposedly not sharing with anyone in the house. Blue even tried crying to him about not being on the block, etc. He told her there was going to be a great big plan, but right now he needs her to be upset with him and leave it at that. He was being very cryptic about it.

He supposedly told the Legend 25 alliance that he was going to put up Jag and Blue, and that might be what he does initially. But I do believe he has a BD in mind, just not sure who that is just yet.

I thought Bowie had finally woke up and figured out she is in the BB house when she was so fired up after Red being evicted and asking for the HOH comp to start, but nope, she is still the same stupid person who can't find her ass with both hands. She actually believes that her and Cirie were the only 2 votes for Red. She has been involved in all these vote flipping conversations and she follows Cirie around like a lost puppy, but she actually thought Cameron voted Red out and so did the rest of the alliance WITHOUT Cirie's knowledge? Where the hell do they find these people?

I will give Cameron this, he is very calm under pressure which is helping him, but we have already seen he is not as smart and clever as he thinks he is. I can see him outsmarting himself with this HOH instead of just trying to buy some safety from a few people he MIGHT be able to trust for next week and take out those he KNOWS are targeting him hard core.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron Hoh part 2   Cameron Hoh part 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 9:36 am

I can already see the writing on the wall and he's gonna fuck up this HoH to no end. He will put up Jag and Blue and then someone like Jared will win veto and leave noms the same and this master plan goes out the window. I can't stand when people try to plan backdoors when there are so many good targets out there. The guy knows who's running things, yet wants to get cute and be mysterious with everyone.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron Hoh part 2   Cameron Hoh part 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 1:27 pm

If this is his real plan with America being the replacement, he's an even bigger moron than he gets credit for. Completely useless HoH. How Cirie is not a target is just mind boggling after all the bullshit she spewed about Red being safe.

Now some people seem to think that Felicia is the true backdoor. I guess you could make the case that you don't want her to be on the block more than she needs to be because you will have to listen to her bitch and moan about it an extra few days. I'd put her up anyhow if she was the true target just to make sure that even if noms stay the same, she goes.

After the whole past week, the writing should be on the wall for Cameron. He needs to align himself with Cory, America, Matt and Jag and start taking shots at the other side of the house and stop kidding himself that he is a part of them. If he still believes legend 25 is still a thing after they voted out Red, he should just self evict
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron Hoh part 2   Cameron Hoh part 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 4:12 pm

The more I think about the more I think this idiot deserves to have a meaningless HoH.

Now I know we see a lot more than the HG's do and they may not be aware and definitely have less info, but lets look at what we know Cam IS aware of.

1. He has talked about Cirie, Izzy and Felicia running the house right now
2. He was told Red would be saved by multiple people and only one other person voted his way.
3. When he won the HoH after Reds eviction, not one single person in the house showed any emotion with most looking annoyed that he won.

That right here is enough to be able to put together that he is the next target for the house and likely would be gone if not for winning veto. So with that information, why not try to form something instead of continuously keep trying to work with Cirie? She's thrown him under the bus so many times, yet he still refuses to do anything about it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron Hoh part 2   Cameron Hoh part 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 6:29 pm

As Cam goes through one on ones, this is the entire Cam/Cirie meeting:

Fucking stupid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron Hoh part 2   Cameron Hoh part 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 7:37 pm

His chat with Jag was kind of interesting. He basically called Jag on the carpet about information they have talked about in the past always getting around to others so he can't trust him, etc. Jag made a really good pitch saying that both of them are on the bottom of whatever group or alliance or whatever they call the people they are trying to work with, so why do they keep shooting at each other FOR other people in the house?

Cameron said he was looking for security, etc. Jag said he was open to a deal and after Cameron lorded it over him a bit more that he has to "keep his mouth shut" and "pretend to be sad and/or pissed" about what is going to happen, he made a deal that if Jag does not go on the block AT ALL this week, then next week Jag keeps Cameron off the block. Jag told him he can't control others, but if HE wins or has any power next week he will not use it against Cam and gave his word. Jag looked him in the eye and said when he gives his word in this manner it means something to him and he will not waiver from it (I believe that is true also).

Then Jag asked how he was supposed to act when noms happen and he is not on the block..............confused, happy? Cameron said just act like he would if he was sure he was going up and didn't, just don't talk about the safety deal they have and they will be fine. Otherwise, he will "put Jag up and make sure he goes home" for sure.

He is telling people America is the renom, but from his talks with America and Cory, I don't think that is the case. I think he has his sites set on one of the mommas or Izzy to walk out the door, but he is going to make it too complicated.

He did tell Matt he trusts him. He asked about the vote and Matt just told him that he was told right before the show they didn't have the votes and couldn't be stuck on the wrong side of it. He told Cameron that Cirie told him (they agreed to that) and she must have been right because if the 2 of them had voted the other way Red still would have gone, but people would have been after him and her too. He told Matt again that he trusts him and he trusts Jared "a little bit" (good to hear him actually voice that). When he met with Jared, he toed the line with the Jag/Blue noms and America the renom.

Meanwhile, Jared is telling Cirie that she would have the votes against ANYONE else in the house, but she is spiraling about it already.

Oh and Cameron believes that Felicia probably did want to change the votes back and forth because she gets bored and wants to be involved, but he doesn't believe she actually has that much pull and I think he is getting a bit weirded out by the number of people vomiting her name so much like it is a planned thing.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron Hoh part 2   Cameron Hoh part 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 8:17 pm

Holy shit!!! Holy Shit

He pulled the trigger. Felicia and Izzy are up. Now lets watch the shit begin with Felicia getting ornery and Izzy getting paranoid. Now as long as Jared doesn't win veto, he shoukd be the replacement (well, it should be Cirie but he won't do that). My guess is Felicias going home
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron Hoh part 2   Cameron Hoh part 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 9:04 pm

Well it didn't take long at all for Felicia to throw Cirie/Izzy under the bus. Cameron is telling her that Izzy is the target as him and her haven't gotten along the entire game. Now if that is true it makes sense and I'd love to see Izzy go, Felicia can go anytime. But the HoH may not get their wish this week unless he finds a way to control the votes
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron Hoh part 2   Cameron Hoh part 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 9:06 pm

And he told Izzy she is not the target. Who knows what this guy is thinking. Unless he's planning a backdoor on Cirie, he's making it way too complicated. I'll be pissed if he ends up sending home someone like Jag or Blue after all this work
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron Hoh part 2   Cameron Hoh part 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 9:47 pm

That's it Izzy, outplay yourself and go home. The sad thing is Cirie doesn't even have to talk her into it. I'd love to see her go home on such a stupid gamble. If Cirie came to me with that plan, th answer is simple "Well if he does put you up as the renom, we have the votes as you just laid out to me"
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron Hoh part 2   Cameron Hoh part 2 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 10:30 am

Noms were done old school keywheel style, but instead of pulling a key saying "you are safe" they got pies in the face until only Izzy and Felicia were left.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron Hoh part 2   Cameron Hoh part 2 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 2:45 pm

Apparently, Cam really made a production of the pie thing, doing it in a certain order for dramatic appearances. He did Bowie first and then I believe Jared or Matt. Felicia was so sure she wasn't going up, she said can I have the key lime pie and Cam supposedly said no, but Jared said he thinks he is the only one that heard it. Felicia also said something about having to take her tooth out (partial bridge) and Cam told her not to bother or something. Izzy also mentioned removing her glasses, but he told her it wasn't necessary. He also walked around the table saying nope or not this one for dramatic purposes.

Jared later came into his room and "celebrated" with him saying it was epic and all of that. Cam said he couldn't tell Jared beforehand because he wanted him to be able to deny what happened, etc. and he doesn't know who else to trust and stuff. But toward the end of the conversation Jared said they still have one problem, Jag is still in the house and they can't trust him. Cam kind of glossed past that and Jared tried to go back to it saying he can't believe Jag is safe AGAIN. Cam said they bought Jag another week and they can go after him next week. Jared could see that wasn't going anywhere.

Jared also told Cam that they are vulnerable next week, especially Cam. Cam told Jared that he has some other things in mind to give himself some safety, but they can talk about that later. I think Jared is finding out that he isn't going to push Cam around the way he does Cory and it is frustrating him. He of course vented and took it out on Blue at various times and then blew up a bit at Cory as well but Cory basically walked away.

I am impressed that Cam took this stand, and it looks like he is building a group without saying alliance. He is getting people fired up to PLAY the game and getting a bit of safety here and there which is what I thought would be the way to do it. What I can't figure out is exactly how much he trusts Jared. He almost seems to be giving Jared just enough rope to hang himself with. He seems to want to play the game with America (probably more than anyone), Matt and Cory. Jag will be added to that group IF he passes the tests set up by Cam about not letting this safety deal be known to anyone.

My guess is that Jared and/or Cirie will suddenly come up with "evidence" against Jag that he is plotting to take Cam out next week and like you said Ctown, all this work will go down the drain. Hopefully Cam will be able to see through that shit because Jared gets sloppier when he gets scared.

And another very weird dynamic is the Cirie/Cam relationship thing. It almost seems like they have a back alley deal that NOBODY knows about at all. He doesn't seem interested in her being in danger in any way, shape or form. The only thing I can figure is he WANTS her to see him as a friend and maybe take a bit of heat off of him when certain people win HOH. I just think it is weird that the only thing she tells Jared and Izzy is that Cam says she is "good" and that's it. I hope maybe some DR's might shine some light on this.

In any event, I am glad that someone pulled the trigger. Maybe now they will all start PLAYING instead of flip-flopping shit all the time just because they think they can.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron Hoh part 2   Cameron Hoh part 2 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 4:10 pm

Cam also told Izzy she is good before he put her up, so there's that. A part of me is still hoping for a backdoor Cirie plan.

Now Evel Dick made a very good point. Matt is keeping all of his plans to himself and not saying anything out loud because he does not want DR to know about anything before he does it. He is on to the DR manipulation and while us not knowing his plans kind of sucks, it's worth it if we get the desired result. I would be fine with Izzy, Cirie or Jared going this week. I'm not really ready for Felicia to leave because I think it's hysterical how her "fuck it" attitude gets on everyones nerves
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron Hoh part 2   Cameron Hoh part 2 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 5:20 pm

I assume you meant "Cam" is keeping his plans to himself instead of Matt and I believe that is correct. I don't recall who he was talking to in the one-on-ones before noms when he said "I didn't even tell the Dominican Republic" (DR) and it went right over that person's head what he was talking about. He also wants to see who talks to whom and what stories come back to him the same. This is where I think Jared could potentially screw himself up because he talks TOO much. He was talking to Cam after the veto picks and went over the reasons he can't trust Jag AGAIN after subtly throwing him under the bus a bit about him telling information that Jared told him not to. I wish Cam would have asked what the information he slipped with was or who he slipped it to because it was using Matt's power and he talked to Cirie about it.

It is also funny that he was telling Cam that Jag was basically saying he didn't know what he would do with the veto and stuff, but he really DID want to play. Then Jared saw a ray of light because Cam said he really doesn't want Jag to win the veto, then added "or the nominees." I think Jared sees that as a glimmer that Jag COULD go up. But Cam hears that and knows that Jag is holding his end of the bargain they struck.

Cam is however feeling better about Jared because he vouched for him as a "good guy" with Bowie. But I still see him watch the monitor when Jared leaves and stuff, so I guess we will see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron Hoh part 2   Cameron Hoh part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cameron Hoh part 2
Page 1 of 1