Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cameron veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Cameron veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2023 2:32 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Jared has told anyone that will listen about Jag's safety deal with Cameron and how it proves Jag cannot be trusted.  Why is that a strike against Jag?  Every single person in that house would have taken the same exact deal and if they say they wouldn't, they're full of shit.

Right now the plan is to not use veto, but we have a full 24 hours before the veto meeting so who knows.  Cirie and Felicia will be on their punishment through the veto meeting so that takes a Cirie/Jared discussion about what to do off the table.  I can easily see Jared thinking he's the smartest person in the house and using it the veto on Felicia and then act surprised when his Mom goes up

Apparently Jag's CRIME was that he didn't tell everyone else about his deal. Cam told Jared that he put that stipulation on Jag that if he said anything he would change it and put him on the block, but Jared isn't sharing that part of the situation with anyone else of course. And how the hell does Jared know that Jag isn't waiting until after the ceremony and planned to tell everyone anyway? Anyone with half a brain would see that it was a no-brainer to accept that after being on the block 2 of the last 3 weeks and one of them being voted out unanimously. Jared is just butt hurt that a deal was made and it didn't involve him.

I don't see him taking the chance on using the veto. He is going to tell Cam that Blue and Matt both are hinky on the vote and he doesn't trust that it would go the wrong way, so they will take what they can get with Felicia leaving this week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2023 2:45 pm

Jared being butt hurt isn't so much that it doesn't involve him as it is that he was unaware of it. He feels that everyone needs to tell him everything they have working and if they don't, then he can't trust them.

If it stays the same we will see what happens with votes. Cam pretty much wants Izzy gone but I'm ot sure he's gonna get his way
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2023 3:25 pm

Now we will have to see if Jared goes to Cam before the eviction to tell him that Izzy is staying or will he let him just be blindsided. He told Blue that he is only playing along with Cam to get all of them through this week, after that he is done with him. I don't buy that either.

Izzy is handling all this well which surprises me. But, of course, a lot of that has to do with her ready to sacrifice herself for Cirie which is just crazy to me. Izzy really cleaned up her behavior a couple weeks ago and has been spreading out and talking with people and that was a very smart thing to do, especially looking back at it now.

It is REALLY going to be fun to watch Felicia throwing Izzy, and probably by extension Cirie, under the bus for the next several days. She is planning to talk to Cam at some point to "make him see the light" of putting up Jag and telling him the vote count and all of that. Everyone just rolls their eyes and laughs at her, but just wait until she goes into that HOH room and starts telling them about ALL the groups they have that involve the girls, bye-bye bitches, brown sugar babies (that one has Jared too), 7 deadly sins (Cameron kind of guessed this one). You can bet that Cam will be downloading that stuff to a select few and this could actually blow up Jared as much as anyone else. He will lie and say that Felicia is making shit up, but how much smoke can you explain away before you realize there is definitely fire there too?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 12:43 am

So now Jared has thrown Blue, America, Cory and Matt under the bus with Cameron today. The only person he HASN'T thrown under the bus to Cameron in the last couple of days is Cirie.

Cameron and Jared (now they are including Bowe a bit) are toying with people by having Jared say he is thinking of using the veto because Cam REALLY wants him to use it. It is to make people uncomfortable. He made sure to say it in front of people to make them worried about things just for shits and giggles. Nobody is the wiser at THIS point, but if Cam get into trouble with a possible backdoor next week, you don't think he isn't going to say that Jared was at his side the ENTIRE time and was in on all those plans, the veto wasn't going to be used, etc.?

Jared told Matt that Cam wanted to put HIM (Matt) on the block as a replacement to make sure Izzy went home knowing that would scare Matt a bit. He then told Matt to tell Cam he wanted Izzy to stay even if she were sitting next to Cirie on the block. Matt didn't look comfortable with that discussion so Jared took it upon himself to tell Cam that Matt told him he wanted Izzy to stay so if he has been telling Cam something different, how will they know which is true as far as the vote.

Jared is throwing Cory under the bus hardcore because he knows that Cory finally made out with America last night and now him and Cam want to scare Cory and then target America to bring Cory back to them. This seems to be the theme this season, take out this person's #1 and that will make them loyal to the main king/queen of the house.

I haven't heard the convos myself, but after some of this stuff coming up, all the sudden Blue wants to try to form something more with America and I don't know if this is under orders from Jared or what is going on with that. I would love to see her wake up and smell the coffee that Jared is using her much more than she even realizes and goes another route.

Matt is getting sick of Jared and Cam it seems because he is now starting to talk to America more and even told her about saving Jag so maybe she can work with the 2 of them. This would be a very good group because America is smart, but they would have to get Cory to dump the Cory/Jared bullshit to make it work and I don't think he will do that.

I am just sick of listening to the bullshit with Cam and Jared taking so much happiness is making people squirm, even people Jared is supposed to care about. It is one thing to act in the room with Cam, but to just shit on people because you are in position to do so is something I also hate.

Jared needs to be on the block this week and feel the heat for a change and then see how funny he thinks it is to be scared and nervous about his safety.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 2:25 pm

I have some conversations to go back and listen to, but it seems that Jared may have pushed things a bit too far and turned people (even possibly Cory) away from him. There are talks of a new team brewing, but the biggest problem is that Blue is probably going to be part of that team and she will SURELY tell Jared about it. She was aware Jared was just making people squirm about using the veto and she did tell America that Jared wasn't going to use it, but she didn't share that with Cory until later that night.

America downloaded A LOT of information to Cory when they went to bed last night and Cory was shocked at how much information she gathered in just one day. It spooked him enough to tell her he might have to win an HOH to protect himself because Jared was being "really weird" with him and stuff. America pulled no punches and told him he is going to have to let go of Jared because he is 100% with the mommas and Izzy and Cory is expendable to him. Now he is all up in Cam's business. This rang a bit true to Cory because Cam asked Cory this question "have you shared information about outside life with her that could mess up your game in here?" and this made Cory wonder if Cam knew about his brother from Survivor. America said she didn't say anything but maybe he should think about who spent 3 hours with Cam today before that question was asked.

Cory was also surprised that America knew all 4 of the people who competed and that Matt saved Jag. Even more so that Matt had shared that information with her. I would love to see a group of America, Cory, Matt, Jag and even a MeMe adding to the mix because she is starting to show signs of playing the game and sees the sinking ship that is the Cirie/Izzy/Jared thing. The fact that Jared and Cirie are ready to cut Felicia loose so easily when she is supposed to be part of the sugar babies final 4 has kind of pissed her off just a bit. Yes Felicia is a problem, but I think from MeMe's point of view, Izzy blocks HER plans for moving forward and is obviously more important to Jared and Cirie than she (MeMe) is for sure.

Jared also spent time talking to Matt about not trusting Jag and trying to pull him to his side, etc. His goal is supposedly to drive a wedge between Matt and Jag. I thought it was working until Matt went and talked with America and then when Jared spoke with him, Matt didn't say too much. And Matt told America that Jared is closer to the mommas and Izzy than ANYONE else in the house. Jared has never really been officially in alliance with them, just supposedly playing the fringe, but that was better confirmation.

A truly divided house of Cirie, Jared, Izzy, Blue on one side and Cory, America, Matt, Jag on the other would be fun to watch. Felicia will be gone, Cam and Bowie will just be running around messing up things for either side. And I can see MeMe on either team but I don't believe she would be a double agent, she is more of a straight up player, pick her team and do what she thinks is best.

I would be great to see the Cirie team actually have to play the game without someone bringing information back from the other side. It will drive them insane not knowing every piece of every plan each week. And of course their go-to thing is to make a new alliance to make sure nobody is targeting them and if this happens that won't work any longer.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 6:26 pm

Well scratch my last cuz Matt apparently believes Jared and Blue over Jag now because Jag didn't tell him about his safety deal. However, Matt did tell Blue that he promised Jag he would not target him until they get at least to 7, so that is what he will keep to. Not sure if this is a cover or not, but I really think instead of learning more about the game, Matt becomes worse. I know it has to be hard only hearing half of what people say, especially in groups, but geez he has had a front row seat to this shit and doesn't see through it. I really like Matt and I would like to see him win an HOH just to see what he would do, but his game playing SUCKS for sure. Reilly did him NO FAVORS by telling him to trust Cirie 100% because he is taking that to the bank. Of course she also told him to stick with Jag and he is dropping that (which ultimately is probably best, other than the fact that Jag would never shit on him like all these others will).

In the meantime, I have to give Jared credit (which makes my stomach turn) that he really is able to manipulate and talk people into anything. Of course it helps when you start the game with a ready made alliance of 2 people who help clean up shit for you. He would have been exposed long ago if not for them covering for him. But he is changing minds and loyalties and I have to give credit where credit is due. That being said, I still think he is building a house of cards and it will only take one bad week and he will be done and I really can't wait for that to happen.

Also, Cam's new plan is to pretend he is pissed off at Jared for not using the veto cuz is screwed up his backdoor plan which was to put up Blue to cause problems between her and Jared and it will show Cirie that she wasn't the renom plan so she will still want to play the game with Cam. Now that part is going to be interesting since she can't stand to be in the same room with him. Not sure she can fake that for too long. Cam still wants Izzy out though and is convinced they have to votes to do with counting on Matt and Jared to get it done.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 9:34 am

While watching some of the updates yesterday, it appeared Cameron was dead set on Izzy being the one to go. He ould not listen to anyone who was trying to tell him that he doesn't have the votes. No matter who said it he would come back with some variation of "If they said they are voting to keep Izzy, they're lying" I'm not sure where that landed, can someone really be that blind?

On another note, there was the Bowie/Izzy conversation where they were hashing things out and this shows how bad both of them are. Bowie pointed out that once she told Izzy that she had her vote, Izzy thanked her and hasn't had a single conversation with her since to which Izzy told her that it's a two way street and Bowie could have initialted a conversation as well. Bowie took that bullshit answer instead of telling her "I'm not the one on hte block looking for a vote, you think once you have me I don't matter on more.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 1:54 pm

I don't think Cam is that blind about the votes, he is just trying to motivate certain individuals not to give up on pushing this vote through because there are those who actually do realize sending Izzy out is the smart decision based on the game, weakening Cirie, breaking up the threesome by taking the person who knows the game and isn't afraid to go right in and push people for information to bring back.

That being said, Cam does think he is the smartest person in the room and nobody could pull the wool straight over his eyes, at least not for long. He thinks he can read everyone perfectly and to give him credit he has been spot on about a few things this week. But the conversation the had with America where she basically told him that Jared is playing him and that HE was the target last week, not Red and he continues to be the target for just about everyone in the house going into next week. He kept telling her she was wrong about Jared, but when she shared more details, especially about Red being told that Cam was even ready to volunteer to go on the block to help Jared get Red out of the house, the light bulb finally came on. He said then told her that conversation must have been twisted a lot and that is what upset Red.

He ended the conversation with America not completely sold on all she told him, but he did say he would not throw her under the bus about any of it. After she left he watched the monitor and actually looked a bit shell-shocked. While this was happening Jared was downstairs with Blue celebrating what a great day they had and how next week is going to be really great.

Oh also, America and Cory FINALLY realized that Blue is telling Jared everything the girls talk about so America told Blue that her and Cory were voting to keep Izzy, but actually America is working on votes. She had a great conversation with Bowie and it sounds like Bowie is 100% on board with her and glad to have a place in the game because she is a free agent.

Also that conversation between Bowie and Izzy was actually pretty good because Bowie DID stand up for herself with a few statements/digs at Izzy. At one point she said she can do whatever she wants because she is a free agent now and her vote is something she can keep to herself. There needs to be a whole lot more of that for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 2:41 pm

It really is funny having Jared run around following Jag asking about the vote and Jag just keeps saying he doesn't know what he is going to do. Jared tries to say he could go either way, but they have to vote as a group and stuff like that and Jag has reminded him more than once that it is about the team, not about any individual on the team which Jared doesn't really like.

It is also funny to see that Jared is actually trying to be more friendly and inclusive to Jag because he was told by Blue that Jag was a little suspicious of Jared. Jared initially said "who the fuck is Jag to be suspicious of ANYONE especially HIM. But now that a new week is coming Jared has to make sure Jag won't put him up. This is usually when a new alliance forms, but I think those days are over since everyone has some sort of alignment with everyone else in the house.

Cory and Matt talked about the vote and Cory suggested that Matt calm Jag down about thinking of voting out Izzy and Cory would work on America for the same thing and he agreed. But then America talked to Matt and he agreed that Izzy was the smarter player and the better move at this point. I think he is really starting to like talking and learning from America cuz he knows she is a superfan. But I also think he has visions of Izzy being gone and he would have a closer relationship with Cirie, which makes my stomach turn of course.

Cory told Cirie he is voting with them and this is the first he gave that definitive answer to her. Of course he didn't know that America wasn't letting go of this vote thing either, so who knows. But the funny thing is that they really don't need Cory's vote. Meme and Bowie are voting for Felicia to stay. I mean other than that one conversation Izzy had with Bowie where she was snarky and shit, she hasn't talked to either of them intensely and thinks she doesn't need their votes. Add to that America, Matt, Jag and that is the 5 votes.

America has put Jag on notice that Blue is sharing ALL their info with Jared and Jag knows that Jared has been playing against him. This is a REAL possibility, but there are some moving parts and some holes for sure. I would just love to see Izzy be voted out in a total blindside to Cirie, Blue, Jared and Cory and then start a wall comp right after that!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 3:10 pm

I agree with the assessments that Izzy is the smart move to send packing. It would definitely be a great blindside if they could keep it a secret from her, but if it somehow gets back to her that she's going home, you could see a huge downward spiral from her, which would be entertaining as well.

I'm not going to get excited about it quite yet. If this season has taught us anything, it's that the votes change when the wind blows
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 10:17 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I agree with the assessments that Izzy is the smart move to send packing.  It would definitely be a great blindside if they could keep it a secret from her, but if it somehow gets back to her that she's going home, you could see a huge downward spiral from her, which would be entertaining as well.  

I'm not going to get excited about it quite yet.  If this season has taught us anything, it's that the votes change when the wind blows

There is no doubt of that, which is why I said it was a real POSSIBILITY and not a sure thing. And I am also aware because I would like to see this go through, especially if it is a blindside, that it probably WON'T happen.

But one good thing came out of all these conversations, and that is Cam is starting to believe the things that America told him, at least about being the target for the house and also a bit about Jared. He even told Bowie to be careful with Jared and don't tell him too much information because some information has come to light for him and he now has Jared on trial.

Meanwhile Jared somehow got wind of America thinking he was coming after her and decided to have a conversation with her about it. He all of the sudden seems to have time for conversations with Cory and giving Cory warnings that Cam is coming after him and all this stuff, but a few days ago he just wanted to make him squirm. I can't believe that Cory doesn't see that he is expendable to Jared. I know his game is set up for this final 4 with Izzy, Cory, Jared and Cirie, but the writing is on the wall and he can't be that blind to it.

Anyway Jared is really getting spooked about Cam being pissed about Izzy not going this week. Jared plans to give him a heads up that the votes aren't there before the eviction, but after he kind of threw it out there to Cirie that they may have to let Izzy go (Matt was in the room and Jared hid that he was saying that so it didn't go any further) and then last night told Blue that they may have to get rid of Jag BEFORE they get rid of Cam.

And if I watch one more conversation of Matt and Jag where they can't get on the same damn page, even though they are supposedly really close and have a final 2, I am going to scream! Matt is butt hurt that Jag didn't tell him about his deal with Cam. Jag is afraid to tell Matt he doesn't trust Jared because Matt trusts him 100% (he wouldn't if Jag would share some of HIS info with him). Matt has great conversations with America and started moving away from the Cirie group a bit, then Jag tells Matt don't trust America cuz she is up to something. The only "something" she is up to was to give Jag a heads up that Blue is telling Jared and Izzy everything they say to each other.

In fact there are several people if they would just have a damn conversation, the Cirie group would NOT be running the house at this point, but everyone is afraid to just talk! You don't have to set a vote in stone or have a final 2 with someone to just have a conversation and throw out information to debate one way or another. A meeting of the minds can be very valuable. You don't have to say every plan you have in your head, but just some general information things that you have found a bit hinky and it can be useful to others you want to move forward with.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 1:09 am

Well the core group goes from feeling confident about the vote, to "wondering" about this vote or that vote that makes them nervous. Of course this is karma coming back at them because they waffle so much every week they can't figure out when votes are locked or they aren't. Izzy continues to talk to people here and there and Cirie goes and advocates for her as well.

Jag and America, and even Cory a little bit, feel they are vulnerable in the upcoming week and have talked to each other and others about Izzy telling people they are safe with her but she can't be promising this to EVERYONE like that. So my question is why the hell isn't anyone asking her for her word they won't be a pawn or anything if she wins HOH this week? I mean Jag is one that they are wondering about so he should tell her he WANTS to keep her, but he is a bit worried that his name has been brought up so much and he knows the plan is to BD Cam but the initial noms can also get stuck on the block if Cam wins veto.

Even though there are option outside of their supposed alliance, if Izzy is making promises to those people (like Meme and Bowie) to get their vote, that means she has to use their own team. At the very least America and Jag should ask for a guarantee or promise or whatever and I would make sure that there was a witness to that as well. Does it mean she CAN'T or WON'T lie about it? No, but it does make it a bit harder and you have to at least try.

And I am wondering too why Cirie or Jared are not taking the time to talk to Meme about her vote. Sure they assume she is going to vote for Felicia to stay, but they also supposedly have a final 4 with Meme, Cirie, Jared and Felicia called brown sugar babies and Jared even referenced that to her last week, so I know this is supposed to still be in play. So why are there no talks to smooth things over with Meme so she doesn't start looking into other opportunities? I have seen her playing a lot of chess with Matt and talking in the bathroom with America and Bowie and stuff but I have only seen her make one comment that she is voting to keep Felicia because of the threat level was obviously higher with Izzy, but I don't even remember who she said it to. When you take people for granted, they are the ones that will come back and bite you in the ass and I would love to see that happen.

Oh, and all of the sudden Blue is pulling out the "can't vote against someone in the LGBTQ community" excuse for her vote to keep Izzy. Funny, I don't recall that being a problem when Hisam was on the block and it wasn't even mentioned until last night or today. If I am someone working with her like America or Jag (although they are pulling back a bit), I would be wondering how she would vote if I were sitting on the block next to Izzy at some point? Pretty convenient I would say.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 10:45 am

Thing sare messy as all hell and it's hard to keep up with it all. All those that have a ton of alliances are starting to get things confused.

Surprisingly, Felicia has not been flying off the handle this week knowing she is the current target. I'd like to see Izzy at least feel like she is the target for a half a day. She's way too confident up there and that should be a red flag to all of them.

Just when you think Matt is going to see the light about Cirie in discussions Cameron about getting an alliance with Bowie, Cory, Jag, and America, he goes straight to Cirie and tells her everything.

And Meme just continues to stay under the radar. She's basically a fly on the wall and really doesn't make any waves. Unlike Bowie, who annoys the hell out of people. What Meme just coast her way right to the end
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 2:22 pm

By causing all this chaos, Cam at least knows what is up in the house now. There are a few fine details that he is a bit cloudy on, but he KNOWS that Jared has been playing him and is 100% with Cirie and Izzy. Now if he can just survive one more week until he can pull off another HOH, Jared could be in deep shit for a change.

I agree with you that Izzy needs to feel the heat. She got a little bit snippy yesterday when she realized that Jared and Cirie were both talking about removing him from their final 4 and targeting him to which she kept telling Cirie that she wants to be sure Cory is not spooked to make sure she has the votes.

I think Matt running back to Cirie was more about shitting on Cam than it was anything else. I really think he is starting to see a few things and you notice that he didn't say anything to her or Jared about the new group of Cory, America, Jag and himself, so that's a good sign. I just wish he would flip on this vote because if he would, they have the votes to send Izzy out even WITHOUT Cory. Truth be told I think if that flip were to happen and they had the votes Cory might even follow suit. But I think that particular situation is dead UNLESS Izzy starts strong-arming people today. She showed signs of that yesterday and the realization that Cory and America are getting physical is really pissing her off. Being on the block is the only thing keeping her from calling Cory out on it.

Personally, I think Cam could cause a little bit MORE chaos right now (what does he have to lose) and put a little heat on a few people at the same time. I think he should take Felicia into the HOH room and tell her he has more respect for her than to be blindsided on Thursday, especially since she was pretty straight with him the second time they talked (after the veto ceremony) and actually apologized for what happened with Red without any further excuses.

He should tell her he has TRIED to rally votes to keep her and the ONLY reason she was on the block was to try to ensure Izzy left the house, but it has backfired and he knows she is leaving with a 7-2 or 9-0 vote. Then tell her the stoppers to keeping her and sending Izzy out the door was Jared and Cirie. He had the votes for a 6-4 vote at one time, but it relied on Jared and Cirie as 2 of those votes and NEITHER of them would budge on it. Make sure she knows that they have KNOWN for sure Felicia is going home since the veto wasn't used and he even offered other people to go up if Felicia came off the block, but he wouldn't hear of it.

Meme is 100% in Felicia's corner and it sounds like she is voting that way regardless of the numbers. I notice when she talks to Felicia, Cirie inserts herself in it and Meme really watches and listens to Cirie in those situations. Remember Meme is in that brown sugar babies alliance with Cirie, Felicia and Jared that is supposedly the REAL final 4 and they haven't really addressed this with Meme at all, taking her for granted. Meanwhile she is starting to talk more and more to Bowie, America and even Matt from time to time. I am watching for her to start quietly moving some pieces around.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 3:37 pm

Cam pretty much is doing that. He hasn't mentioned votes but has told Felicia that people are lying to her and as it stands, and how Cirie turned Cam's best friend against him (It was actually Jared that did that).

America is worried that with Cam blowing things up, she's gonna be the one to take the blame. Could there be a house meeting in the future?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 8:22 pm

I have been watching this thing unfold all day and almost afraid to post ANYTHING because every time I do it flips back the other way. They FINALLY started fact-checking some things and figured out that Jared is 100% with Izzy and Cirie and playing A LOT of them against each other. I think that house of cards is FINALLY starting to crumble.

Cam lit the fire with Felicia when she told him she had the votes that she better go back and check into that more because he thought she was only going to get a couple of votes, if any. He told her he knew he was the target last week but he won veto so they switched to Red, they twisted shit and got his best friend to turn his back on him for no reason and unloaded a BUNCH of information on her.

He went and watched the scrambling start on the monitor and it wasn't long before Jared was in his HOH room telling him there were weird things going on in the house and Cam agreed with him, Jared tried to sell to Cam that Bowie came to him and said she wasn't with Cam and didn't want people to think that and then Jag came to him about the vote going different and all this kind of shit. Cam was really cryptic and then said anyone in the house who thinks Cam is going to be blindsided because Felicia is leaving is wrong. He expects it to happen and doesn't care. He knows the smart move is to take out Izzy, but if others are that stupid, more power to them. He said he knows he is a BD option this week so he just has to hope he gets his chip pulled or he is a goner. But having nothing to lose, he is going to have fun. Jared then said it was a "pussy move" to BD someone and he isn't like that. Cam said he actually thinks it is the smart move because he is a competitor and that scares people in the house, except for Izzy who KNOWS the game and is a threat too.

Jared was really at a loss for words and I think the message was received. He left there feeling the heat. There were other conversations, but it wasn't until Cory talked with Cam and heard some things about America being a #1 target even over Cam next week that he jumped ship HARDCORE. This got the ball rolling. Cam talked to Jag and actually revealed information that Jared had told him about other people in the house, so Jag was all in.

Matt was a harder sell, but Cory told him things he knew about Matt's game with Cirie and Jared that he should have known and it really pissed him off. He was hesitant, but then Jag talked to him after that. He still wasn't completely sold, but America put him over the edge FINALLY. He said he just wanted to play with people who were loyal and could talk about their decisions and stuff, not just be told what to do and what is best for others. Meme and Bowie are in on the vote, but they are keeping it from Cirie, Izzy, Jared and Blue. Meme advised the group that SHE would tell Felicia tomorrow, not the details, just to trust her and keep quiet and I think that is an EXCELLENT thing.

In the meantime, Cirie went around suppoedly calling people out about their votes, etc., and America told her she didn't want to lie to Felicia any longer, she wants her to know that she is not voting to keep her. So now Cirie is trying to figure out the best way to let Felicia down easy.

If this blindside can be kept intact, it will be EPIC. The only way I see it unraveling is if Matt gets cold feet or if Jared gets more terrified of the heat he is getting from even though Cam can't play HOH tomorrow night. I don't think Matt will fold this time and I think Jared is arrogant enough to think they will send Cam packing this week and he is in the clear.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 8:26 pm

I’m happy they see it but am nervous that they may have seen it too early and there’s still too much time to flip it back
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 8:30 pm

One more important point I forgot to post, when Matt was talking to either Jag or America, they were talking about the members of their new "team" and said something about they weren't actually playing the game WITH Cam because people still don't trust him and they would probably still want him gone, Matt's reply was "not this coming week, we need the shield for a bit." I thought that was a good sign that he was in for this vote and the group, but has also FINALLY learned a LITTLE bit about this game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 8:34 pm

They need the blindside to go through bit cannot be unanimous and Felicia needs to KNOW that Cirie/Jared voted against her. Otherwise Felicia is right back on their side. And Mattvis 100% right about not targeting Cam tight yet.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 8:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
They need the blindside to go through bit cannot be unanimous and Felicia needs to KNOW that Cirie/Jared voted against her. Otherwise Felicia is right back on their side. And Mattvis 100% right about not targeting Cam tight yet.

Yes, that is the plan. The vote would be 6-3 or 5-4 depending on Matt's vote. Now that he is all in, it will be 6-3. Cory did offer to the group that a 6-3 vote shows all their cards FOR sure and everyone said they were down with that as well. And you will have Meme there to tell Felicia EXACTLY who voted for her and how it came about.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 9:32 am

He better keep his mouth shut. Someone had also mentioned letting Felicia know but it was decided no as well, because her demeanor would change so much that it would be a dead giveaway. They have about 12 hours to go and I think this may stick because usually the one getting paranoid and leading the flip flopping is Cirie, and she's not aware at this point.

But that whole thing with making it 5-4 instead of 6-3 is just stupid. Jag/Matt are way overthinking this thing. Jag is also worried about what to tell Cirie after the fact. The same thing she always told them, the votes weren't there.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 12:03 pm

Gee, what do you think tipped Cirie off? Could it be that her flow of information has suddenly stopped?

This is where they fucked up the blindside. Once that had the flip confirmed and everyone on board, they needed to go back to business as usual and be talking with Cirie/Izzy about how to get Cam out next week. Who should be sitting next to him, should they backdoor him, etc....

Lets at least hope we will now to get see Izzy spiral out of control. I don't think she'll spill the Cirie/Jared thing because with her sitting next to Felicia it does her no good. In fact, it makes her look worse for hiding it from people.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 1:41 pm

This is an excellent point. Once Cirie was taken out of the equation, she was not able to keep Jared from fucking things up and the damage was done. So basically by choosing Cirie, Felicia managedto save herself.

Cirie knows, she also appears to know that there's nothing she can do about it. That's a key to this game. When you go in, you have to expect to spend some time on the block, you also have to expect you will lose people in your alliance, just make sure that person is not you.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 2:08 pm

What a great point! It's funny because Cory told Felicia at some point in the last couple of days that she should have chose Jared for the kayak thing and spent that 2 days lobbying for herself and at the time I thought about how entertaining that would have been, but seeing that post about him tanking all their relationships is so spot on! It pretty much proves EXACTLY what we have been saying since the start that Jared has been saved by his mom and Izzy cleaning up after him the entire game, but yet he thinks he is playing this perfect game and has everyone on a chain.

Now, yes, I agree people needed to try to cover better with Cirie, but think about it, they have spent this entire game answering to Cirie and kissing the ring. This is a BIG flip, not just the vote but the entire complexion of the game for sure. This is what happens when you use people and throw them away only to dust them off when you need/want something from them. The answer of setting up new alliances every week to make sure they were okay with anyone winning HOH also screws them up, but they don't see it.

Jag is REALLY stuck on what to say after the vote. Cory told him to just say he "heard things and wanted to protect himself" and leave it at that. Cory plans to tell Jared directly that he lied to him and he found out for himself and then got a bit bamboozled by Cam or something. This is where America and Cory need to help people like Matt and Jag because they don't know what they are doing. Like you said, just say the votes weren't there or whatever. The key is not to throw ANYONE under the bus, just Cirie and Jared that nobody seemed to think it was wise to keep Izzy and they needed to "vote with the house." Jag and Matt's "honor and loyalty" is something they need to get over. You have to lie in this game. You can try to play with those you feel are a bit more upfront or not devious for shits and giggles, but in the end you can't trust and tell the truth throughout the entire game or you will be gone sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 2:56 pm

Fuck!  This thing is falling apart.  Mtt just couldn't keep his mouth closed and told Cirie that the vote is currently 5-4 to keep Felicia (he is not telling her about 6-3, making it sound like he's voting with her), He really has no business playing this game.  Cirie can either turn all this shot around, or it will end up another boring ass unanimous vote.  Jared also claimed that Jag told him about it to Matt, and Matt is the most gullible person in the house along with Jag. But I will admit it's fun watching all this shit fall apart.  We are still missing an all out blowup fight though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cameron veto
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next