Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cameron veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Cameron veto - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 5:16 pm

Apparently this started with Jag being wishy-washy last night and telling Jared that things COULD flip and this got the ball rolling. Plus Cirie saw people acting weird about things and starting pushing things this morning.

I think what happened here is that Matt still can't let go of his trust to Cirie (which will fuck him over in this game and anyone who TRIES to play with him) and the more she talked, the more he thought he was being played by Jag since he went to Jared to "save his own ass" (Matt's words). Cory also threw gasoline on the fire by basically firing Matt up for them to USE this situation just in case Jared wins HOH and that spooked Matt. I don't think this vote is going to change, but it really sucks that the blindside is no longer in effect.

Oh one more reason they caught wind of the votes not being there is that Matt told Felicia "I got you" when she made her pitch and then SHE told Jared that too.

As long as Izzy still leaves, then I am fine with that since Jared and Cirie are in some serious trouble here and I don't believe Jared can pull off this HOH so they are going to have to feel the heat for a least a few more days.

Funny how now all the sudden Cirie and Jared "don't mind being on the wrong side of the vote" because they made a promise, but before it would put a target on your back!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 5:52 pm

Izzy going completely changes the game moving forward. It will be interesting to see how team Cirie reacts to this. I can already see Matt running right back to being her minion after Cirie is gone because he just wantsto trust her so much. Part of it could be DR getting in his head about trusting her and we all know that's entirely possible and the most likely explanation for him being so blind to everything
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 8:05 pm

It is really entertaining in and of itself watching those not included in the argument in the have-not room with Jared and Cory (spectators including Bowie, Cirie and Jag) were shown on the other camera angles and they were just continuing to get ready for the show. America, Blue and Meme were doing their hair and makeup. Cam was sitting in his HOH room or the living room watching people pace and things. Izzy was going crazy but trying not to look like it, making rounds in the house to see where people were but not really engaging with anyone. Felicia was in the loft for a bit and then on her bed for a bit just waiting for someone to come and give her news or people to come by so she can campaign for herself.

I went and listened a few times thinking people would at least do a whisper with each other here and there, but they are saying ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the game, but the tension in the house is THICK.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 9:45 pm

Izzy gone!!!!!

That was nice of Jared's mommy to give him permission to vote out Izzy when they were in the hallway. All that talk this afternoon about keeping their word was laughable, right!

And what a classless exit. Cam did that punishment with her and didn't slow shit down. He also saved one of his alcohol beverages for her at the feast last night and she couldn't even muster a handshake or something? And being shitty to Cory was a joke too because she has been helping to plan his exit and only stopped this week cuz she needed his vote.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 9:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Izzy gone!!!!!

That was nice of Jared's mommy to give him permission to vote out Izzy when they were in the hallway.  All that talk this afternoon about keeping their word was laughable, right!

And what a classless exit.  Cam did that punishment with her and didn't slow shit down.  He also saved one of his alcohol beverages for her at the feast last night and she couldn't even muster a handshake or something?  And being shitty to Cory was a joke too because she has been helping to plan his exit and only stopped this week cuz she needed his vote.

I agree 100% on both points. And they're really the only thing worth talking about the entire episode up until this point

Funny that Izzy wants to blame Cory when he went to bat for her but America showed him the light.

Izzy is too full of herself thinking her eviction was the key to Cirie/Jared.

No relevant information given to Izzy in the interview. Smells like a battleback.

My guess is that whoever gets evicted next week and Izzy will have a battleback. Winner goes back in the house, loser is the first member of jury.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 9:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:

My guess is that whoever gets evicted next week and Izzy will have a battleback.  Winner goes back in the house, loser is the first member of jury.

ok, may not be quite that, but the Jury of 7 is good. So I'm thinking there will be a battleback between Izzy and whoever gets sent home until jury
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 10:06 pm

I thought the same thing. It would have been easy to determine if it had been anyone else because Julie would have revealed or not, but Izzy already knew about it.

I would have thought Izzy would have at least owned spreading herself too thin and things like that, but nope, it is ALL Cory's and Cam's fault. It was completely classless for sure.

What will be funny as hell is if Jared, Cam and Izzy have to battle to come back into the house and Cam kicks both their asses and terrorizes the house once again!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 10:09 pm

I'd rather see Jared, Izzy and Cirie, let them battle it out among themselves
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 10:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I'd rather see Jared, Izzy  and Cirie, let them battle it out among themselves

Oh, now that is a good one?

Also, I wonder what happened to Blue's PACT that she couldn't vote out any LGBTQ community members? I guess it is only there when it is convenient, like when Hisam was being voted out and now Izzy is voted out.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 10:23 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Also, I wonder what happened to Blue's PACT that she couldn't vote out any LGBTQ community members?  I guess it is only there when it is convenient, like when Hisam was being voted out and now Izzy is voted out.

Don't forget that she was "happy" to vote tehm out. My guess is Blue was a mean girl in high school
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 11:04 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Also, I wonder what happened to Blue's PACT that she couldn't vote out any LGBTQ community members?  I guess it is only there when it is convenient, like when Hisam was being voted out and now Izzy is voted out.

Don't forget that she was "happy" to vote tehm out.  My guess is Blue was a mean girl in high school

Oh there is no doubt about that. I noticed that America actually cheered Blue on during the comp which was a bit weird, but maybe the 4 of them made up or something? Who knows. I just know it makes me sick that there will be no problems for Cirie and Jared once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cameron veto
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3