Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Felicia veto

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Felicia veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felicia veto   Felicia veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 3:21 pm

Apparently at least a couple of the people (Izzy is one of them) DID tell him about his behavior in talking down to them or just not even hearing them about anything because he was talking about those regrets at certain points with certain people. I think his initial focus on America (the player) was because he believed that started his alliance questioning him, but in reality it happened as soon as he won HOH.

That meeting between Hisam and America was pretty good. She stood her ground when he tried to look all intense and state he DID NOT say that. At that point he pretty much became quiet and knew she wasn't the pushover he believed her to be. Now he is on his apology and regrets tour and every time he asks for a second chance, I think of his response about Reilly and that people's actions have consequences and she didn't deserve a second chance. I just wish that SOMEONE would say that to him. Or at the very least when he says he REALLY wants a second chance and will fight for those people who vote to keep him, turn and say "that's EXACTLY what Reilly said last week, but because of your hatred and tunnel vision, she couldn't break through it" and then just walk away.

Oh, and supposedly after the meeting when he met with Izzy and Felicia separately he was "very intense" and there wasn't yelling. Of course this is Izzy's description, but WE should be able to see them for ourselves. They also said that he really stared daggers at Felicia, so I want to see his demeanor when they were in the HOH room.

I don't agree that getting him out is a mistake. With some people you have to take the opportunity when it is there. He is a dictator and doesn't know how to listen to what others think about anything, especially the game. And ANYONE who believes that he won't harbor a grudge about this later in the game is kidding themselves. If he sees greener pastures at any time, he will leave them in the dust.

And I was not aware of this, but supposedly Izzy had a final 2 with Hisam? She said that to someone yesterday and I'm not sure if that was to make it seem like this is more intense for her than anyone else (something Izzy does all the time) or if he really offered that to her. I would like to know if Cirie, Jared and Cory are aware that she had that final 2 deal. That group of 4 is supposed to be her TRUE group when she camera talks, but it is interesting that I have never seen her talk to Cirie about it. I will have to go back and see who she was talking to, but wouldn't it be funny if that person just mentions it in front of Cirie or Jared?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Felicia veto   Felicia veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 4:17 pm

She DID NOT have a final 2 with Hisam that I'm aware of. How did she present this? That he offered a final 2 or that she had one. Either way, you never turn down an alliance, but all she would be doing by claiming a final 2 with him is put a target on her back. Especially with people like Jared and Cirie for not telling them about it immediately. Also, if she had this supposed final 2, why bring it up AFTER veto ceremony and not before. All this does is makes her look untrustworthy
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Felicia veto   Felicia veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 5:05 pm

ctown28 wrote:
She DID NOT have a final 2 with Hisam that I'm aware of.  How did she present this?  That he offered a final 2 or that she had one.  Either way, you never turn down an alliance, but all she would be doing by claiming a final 2 with him is put a target on her back.  Especially with people like Jared and Cirie for not telling them about it immediately.  Also, if she had this supposed final 2, why bring it up AFTER veto ceremony and not before.  All this does is makes her look untrustworthy

I haven't went back to look at who she was talking to, but for some reason I think it was America. It was like a one line thing, she didn't elaborate. I honestly think she was doing it to show this is MUCH worse for HER than anyone else or something. She is always spiraling about something and has to have some sort of emotional melt down every single day.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Felicia veto   Felicia veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 7:03 pm

Okay, I went back to the conversation. Izzy was talking to America and Cory on the outside balcony. This was shortly after the feeds came back following the veto meeting. Izzy was upset after talking to Izzy (emotional is probably a better word) and she said "for him, I was his final 2." I didn't realize she said "for him" at the beginning, but she still gave the impression that she knew this is what he thought and as far as I know Izzy has never mentioned this to Cirie or Jared at all. Now saying it in front of Cory, Jared will be sure to hear this soon because he tells Jared everything.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Felicia veto   Felicia veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 10:24 pm

I was just reading some updates on Morty's and apparently Hisam told Blue THIS morning that Izzy's job was to keep Hisam calm up to the veto meeting and basically deceive him so that should tell her what kind of person Izzy is by doing that, and that Izzy even went as far as to make a final 2 with him in the last couple of days. So, I really hope this becomes part of the episode and they show a flashback of the conversation between the 2 of them, because I didn't see it, but if both are referencing it, I'm guessing the subject was actually discussed.
Back to top Go down
Mr J
BB Member
BB Member
Mr J

PostSubject: Re: Felicia veto   Felicia veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 3:28 am

I don't understand why anyone would trust Izzy/Cirie/Felicia after blindsiding their ally. Nothing makes sense. And its just insane how Blue/Jag/Matt are just fine with it. The only people in the house with a brain are America and Cory and sadly America is by herself and the next target after Hisam.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Felicia veto   Felicia veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 9:39 am

Mr J wrote:
I don't understand why anyone would trust Izzy/Cirie/Felicia after blindsiding their ally. Nothing makes sense. And its just insane how Blue/Jag/Matt are just fine with it. The only people in the house with a brain are America and Cory and sadly America is by herself and the next target after Hisam.

Normally I would agree with this, but Hisam basically did it to himself with his dictator behavior and that's what they're using to sell it. Problem is, everyone has seen them give Hisam a different reason (We'll see tonight during the aired veto meeting), which means they are showing how easy it is for them to lie. Another thing is, these three have a ton of different alliances in the house, it's just a matter of time before people start talking and put it all together.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Felicia veto   Felicia veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 10:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Mr J wrote:

Normally I would agree with this, but Hisam basically did it to himself with his dictator behavior and that's what they're using to sell it.  Problem is, everyone has seen them give Hisam a different reason (We'll see tonight during the aired veto meeting), which means they are showing how easy it is for them to lie.  Another thing is, these three have a ton of different alliances in the house, it's just a matter of time before people start talking and put it all together.

The entire house has seen how much of a dictator he is with everyone. Last week he kept saying that Reilly had to learn a lesson and that was not just with his own side of the house and such. Look at the things he said to America about being stuck with the leftover people and how Reilly took all of HIS options away. Basically he was an ass to everyone in the house, so nobody cares that he goes.

Now as far as Blue/Jag/Matt being okay with those people turning on their own ally, what choices do they have right now? They either join these groups when asked or just get picked off. They need to be smart and bide their time because the Cirie/Izzy/Felicia/Jared (and sometimes Cory) will implode on their own if you give them enough rope. This waffling on every eviction and such will cause problems within their little group and that is when they can strike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felicia veto   Felicia veto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Felicia veto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2