Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pressure Cooker HoH

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Pressure Cooker HoH Empty
PostSubject: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 3:40 pm

May as well start this thread early since we know what the comp will be.

It has also been confirmed that the comp will play out on the feeds. I'm not planning on staying up until all hours of the night to watch it play out since I have to be at work early in the morning, but I'll likely put it on when I climb into bed tonight.

Here's something funny as hell from the first time the pressure cooker was played and how much live feeders bitched about it

The last time it was played it went 14 hours. I'll be surprised if they go 30% of that this time around.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 4:27 pm

The length really depends on who is actually playing to win and who is throwing it for sure. Even Matt said last night he doesn't think he wants to win HOH right now and I actually agree with him. Seems that everyone is trusting him and including him in everything now, so why screw it up, especially since he really doesn't have a handle on the game yet.

America is on notice from Felicia and her new alliance (for real, for real is the name) that if she "flakes out" or steps out of line she will be the first one out. Felicia actually said this to her straight up. Cory did mention in camera talk that he MIGHT have to try to win an HOH to prove his worth, but I don't believe that for a minute.

I think it will come down to Jag, Cameron, Red and Jared unless Cory and/or America are actually going for it. Jared wants the HOH room, but not sure why because I think him and Blue are already having sex in the regular bedrooms or close to it. Him being in the HOH room with Blue might drive Izzy and Cirie crazy, so I just might be behind that one. But, who would he put up? He bullshits Cameron and Red that he is with them and likes playing the middle ground, so who knows.

All this being said, I would predict maybe 4 hours at best, nothing longer. Deals will be made at that point.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 11:00 pm

ok so the twist is really inconsequential. The numbers they have to draw after being eliminated or being in the dark? I don't remember if they had the numbers for reward/punishments last time but know it wasn't in the dark
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 11:19 pm

This is the shit that pisses me off. 20 minutes since the show ended and live feeds are still not back for an endurance comp
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 11:24 pm

OK, feeds are back. All are still in, Felicia in the living room watching, she already looks bored
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 11:27 pm

lol at Felicia for getting bored and then meal planning and finding things to do. Now I don't know if I misheard it, but I think she let out a fart as she was leaving the storage room
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 11:37 pm

Well here we go with another comp that puts Matt at a disadvantage. He can't see anyone to know what is being said. What if he is there at the end and wants to make a deal with someone? How is he going to know who has or has not been eliminated?

Several people look a little fidgety already. I heard Cirie say if she there is anything alive in there, she is out. She was on Survivor for crying out loud! I get she might be creeped out by certain things, but that seemed pretty stupid.

And isn't it convenient that Jared, Izzy and Cirie are all three right there together?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 11:42 pm

Doesn't look like anyone will let go soon but I'm laughing at the Felicia feed. Cleaning up and doing what she can to not be bored. The thing I'm laughing at is she looks so content and happy to be by herself and not have to deal with anyone. I can relate and she's a winner just for this. The only thing she's missing is a dog
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 11:46 pm

Matt is gonna be fine in this comp. Not being able to hear could actually help him to be more focused. If it comes time to make a deal, the rest may already be in the house.

With Cirie, I got nothing for you. I want to say it's her playing mind games with them, but I think they all already forgot she was on Survivor
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 11:58 pm

Yep, Cirie IS playing mind games. She wants a reason to "accidently" pull her hand off the button. She is aligned with everyone in the house, so who is she going to put up? Her "integrity" reputation would be ruined.

I still don't think it will last longer than 4 hours, especially after a couple of rewards are revealed, like money or a trip or something.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 12:02 am

You might be enjoying the Felicia part, but I am not. I would like to have it on the quad cam like I usually do during endurance comps, but all I can hear is Felicia when I do it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 12:09 am

chap5788 wrote:
You might be enjoying the Felicia part, but I am not.  I would like to have it on the quad cam like I usually do during endurance comps, but all I can hear is Felicia when I do it.  

I'm using the paramount+ app on my smart TV, haven't heard a thing with Felicia's cleaning.

That being said, I'm heading to bed and hope (not expecting) to see this still going when I have to get up about 7.5 hours from now.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 12:15 am

Why the hell don't they send something into the room. Like water, bugs or something. This is completely boring. Let's make it at least a LITTLE bit of a challenge!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 12:17 am

chap5788 wrote:
Why the hell don't they send something into the room.  Like water, bugs or something.  This is completely boring.  Let's make it at least a LITTLE bit of a challenge!

Now this is funny. Same complaint the first time they did it and the 2nd time. That it's boring. Then fast forward and endurance comps dont last an hour and fans refer to pressure cooker and bring it back. Well here you go. I knew this would be boring
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 12:27 am

ok, feeds down again. Someone must have dropped and we get a cut. The conspiracy of production wanting o abandon live feeds gets stronger. But if you do that, just end the show
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 12:32 am

Right before the feeds cut, Jared said he heard something. Bowie asked him what he hears and he said "how the fuck do I know Bowie?" Everyone laughed and then the feeds went down. If they are going to turn off the feeds when they throw something at them or scare them with something, why the hell have this on the feeds at all? I still don't think they are going to get rid of the feeds completely, but it is pissing me off about how they handle the comps that for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 12:33 am

Cirie and Jared are BOTH out!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 12:37 am

conspiracy mind working here. Cirie/Jaredout. Nobody can leave the room until 3 are out. Izzy drops and then you have Cirie/Jared/Izzy?Felicia all alone
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 12:55 am

ctown28 wrote:
conspiracy mind working here.    Cirie/Jaredout.  Nobody can leave the room until 3 are out.  Izzy drops and then you have Cirie/Jared/Izzy?Felicia all alone

I thought the same thing. And do you notice that Izzy is doing weird jumping around and stuff? I'm thinking she might be trying to make it look good while jumping around.

Cirie is bitching about her shirt sleeve being a problem or something, like she was cheated in some way. I really would like to know what was in their envelopes because I am guessing they opened them right away.

I keep hearing them talking about drinking beer, not sure if they were offered that to drop or it was part of a envelope or what the hell that's about. I'm so board I can't just keep watching.

And they can stop showing Felicia anytime now. I don't want to watch and HEAR her eat any more!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 1:28 am

It is apparently cold in the box, but Cirie and Jared are acting like they are in the middle of a winter storm or something. Cirie has a vest type coat with a hood that she has all bundled up on her and she is moving and shivering about. Jared also has something wrapped around him. But you have Izzy and Cameron in the same damn room in tank tops and shorts and they aren't acting like they are dying. This is just weird. Again, I would have thought Cirie would be a little tougher than she has been so far in this season, but apparently they didn't show us all the bitching, complaining and wimping out she did while she was on Survivor.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 1:32 am

I don't know what the hell kind of dance or something that Izzy is doing, but she looks stupid. It looks like she is silently rapping or something, not sure. She is really getting into it. I predict she will be the next one out because she is getting pretty crazy with her dancing or whatever it is.

That being said, Blue almost looked like she fell asleep while squatted down because she didn't move a muscle for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 2:43 am

Pressure cooker my ass. There is no pressure to this one at all. I mean they have a basket of snakes in the middle of the room, but they can't get out or anything. They periodically have cold air blow on them in bursts, but that is so intermittent it is hardly noticeable They could at least make them a LITTLE bit uncomfortable or scare them with things or SOMETHING. This is supposed to be Scary? Gimme a break!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 3:27 am

I KNEW Izzy would be the next one out.  I stepped away and came back and she was out.  Now they are in the house spiraling thinking that Cory and America might have played them and stuff.  Cirie is also a bit pissed at Jared (at least while talking to Izzy) because he hasn't been sharing all his information.  I think what happens is he embellishes to make things look different to move the targets and is basically lying to his mother and the others.  Now he all of the sudden HATES Bowie Jane really bad.  Again, I think this is just to move the target to her from Blue depending on who wins.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 4:20 am

Izzy, Jared and Cirie are spiraling and changing targets watching the screen. They don't even know who is going to win and they are saying who has to go next. Jared is convinced that there is now a backdoor plan for him for whatever reason. He expressed all this doubt about Cory and then turned around and said that would be his plus 1 and Blue his next one or something.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 5:34 am

Little over 6 hours in and everyone that's left looks pretty good. Cameron keeps telling everyone that he is going to see his daughter so he is there for the long haul. He asked when people would start talking about deals and America said not for a very long time yet because there are still 9 of them left.

Inside the house, Izzy is still melting down a bit. Felicia is convinced that Mecole is going to win. They are trash talking just about everyone. I really hope that Cameron wins this thing so Izzy and Cirie start pissing their pants and can't control shit this week. I also hope that Cameron finds out that the alliance they made with him and Red is fake and he takes that leap to go after them. Time for a heat on the other side of the house for a change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH Empty

Back to top Go down

Pressure Cooker HoH
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: