Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pressure Cooker HoH

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Pressure Cooker HoH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 5:37 am

Cory made an observation that he shared with everyone else. There aren't enough envelopes for the second place person to get an envelope so he thinks maybe they will go to the nether world or something like that.

It sounds like Jared got a 6 pack of beer and drank it while he was waiting to go back into the house. Don't know what Cirie or Izzy got. I just hope the 3 of them are the have-nots for being the first 3 out of the comp. Won't that cramp Jared's style with Blue this week!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 12:00 pm

Wow. Coming up on 13 hours and it’s down to America, Cameron and Mecole. I think I want to see Mecole pull it off because she really hasn’t done anything but be a sounding board. Be nice to see her have to do something
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 1:54 pm

I guess I have to eat a little crow here, because I definitely didn't think this cast had it in them to last 14 hours. I haven't heard the final time, but I know it was close to that.

Now if Cameron had dropped out sooner (which I expected to be honest), this would have been much shorter. But now I can't wait until the wall comp comes.

Oh, and of course Cirie and her crew are POSITIVE that America made a deal with Cameron and that is why she took her hand off the button. I KNEW that would be their narrative. That girl just stood there for almost 14 hours and WOULD have stuck with her new alliance, and this is how they treat her. I am guessing we will start seeing the cold shoulder ESPECIALLY if Cameron doesn't put up her, Jag or Blue.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 2:04 pm

I'd be surprised if she didn't make a deal with him. And that's none of Cirie or Felicias business if she did. Especially after how long she was up there. Felicia didn't play so has no say in it and Cirie even less since she was outlasted by 13 hours
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 8:32 pm

They keep bitching about a deal that America made and that she "threw" the competition. Throwing a comp isn't standing there for 13 hours and making a deal for your own safety to end it. They don't know that she actually made the deal for herself, Cory and Matt to be safe this week and Cameron agreed to it.

Cory is pissed off that the new dictators are running around bitching that she didn't last longer and shit like that. Cory already told America he thinks it is ridiculous that they would even entertain saying shit like that about it when they went out first.

I have a feeling that this "easy week" is going to turn into something very different with some people "overplaying" and some "underplaying" this situation. Hopefully the new superpower won't screw this up. I would prefer it be a surprise next week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 8:46 pm

I can almost guarantee the superpower is going to mess it up, especially if Cam starts thinking straight and realizes who is against him. Cory really needs to get in his and Reds ear on this one. The alliance needs to be Cameron, Red, Cory, America, Jag, Matt and maybe Blue (she has her thing with Jared. That right there gives them the majority, but it only works if none of them are up as a pawn because Jared will talk Blue into voting his way. If the vote comes back 5-5, Cameron breaks the tie

Oh and you'll love this shit, there are already some on social media claiming that now that Cameron has HoH, the hillbillies (Cam and Red) are planning their all-white alliance. Thankfully that shit is getting shut down quickly
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 11:25 pm

Ctown, I just KNEW this shit would come up because Cameron said he doesn't trust Jared to come over with their side like he says and then talked about taking out Cirie in the near future too.

Yes, the group he is talking about working with does not include any black members, but does anyone on social media ever stop to think that is because the people who are actively targeting him are all the black players in the game? And let's not forget that America is Hispanic, so the "all white" label doesn't work either. Gimme a break!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 11:37 pm

Like I said, it's being shot down immediately as it has no merit. Just race baiters
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 11:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Like I said, it's being shot down immediately as it has no merit.  Just race baiters

Glad to hear it. So sick of this crap hiding behind every corner in situations that have NOTHING to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pressure Cooker HoH   Pressure Cooker HoH - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pressure Cooker HoH
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: