Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wed episode 9/20

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Wed episode 9/20 Empty
PostSubject: Wed episode 9/20   Wed episode 9/20 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 9:55 pm

I'm not even going to comment on the bullshit with the conversations that they showed, we do the same thing with them week after week ad nauseum so why bother. We know they're going to br bullshit and it pisses us off each week. The only reason we even watch is to see comps and ceremonies.

So lets get to the comp. Chap, I have to ask how much profanity was there in your household when you saw what the comp was? As soon as I saw it, I knew it means no slippy slide HoH this season as it was the same concept. But the whole seat thing made no sense. Feet don't sweat link that. They could have at least done pus from cysts on feet or something, but if they insisted on sweat, they should have had them use a sweat sock to fill the container..

America continues to annoy in the DR and it's obvious she ill say whatever they tell her to say, that whole thing with liking feet because she's playing footsie was just stupid.

How bad was Ciries DR about how se offered herself to go up if Cam won veto as her way to repair a relationship with Cam and Jared. What a bunch of bullshit. How about not having the hubris that he won't win and actually talk to the guy and plant some seeds for a contingency plan. They were even sure of their plan before the veto players were picked. This season has been loaded with horrible gameplay and I don't see it stopping anytime soom
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Wed episode 9/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed episode 9/20   Wed episode 9/20 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:53 pm

Hey, Ctown, how did you know there was a profanity laced reaction to the comp? It pisses me off to no end and that was my very FIRST thought. I had a feeling this is what it was from the description but seeing it clinched it. I am still going to hold out for the possibility we will see slip n slide. It IS a very long season ya know.

The bad thing about this comp was you had a BIG advantage if you were the first one because the field was not as wet. They didn't show them in order because you could tell by the wetness of the field and I think it was Jared or Cory (don't have the luxury to rewatch tonight because my satellite service still doesn't have CBS back) who had the most water on the field when they started.

The other thing that pissed me off to no end was not showing what happened after the feeds went off during that argument. I wanted to see how Izzy totally went off on Cam and others apparently. I wanted to see what bullshit answers Cirie and Jared gave to Felicia and stuff like that. But apparently we won't ever hear it.

And that bullshit DR session of Blue being all sassy and stuff lasted about 10 minutes and she was right back in his lap. But, did you see how he talked down to her and kept calling her bro and saying he might not be able to trust her and stuff? This ought to go well for his reputation that is already shitty inside the house.

Oh and Cirie saying "this is ONLY if Cam wins veto" and made that point very, very clear to us in her commentary, but was acting all selfless when talking to Jared.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Wed episode 9/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed episode 9/20   Wed episode 9/20 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 11:10 pm

Over the years, you've made it no secret how much you like that comp and are so happy when we get to see it on the live feeds. I had to go look up when it was, but I now also remember the year it was won (season 20) almost immediately after the feeds came back. As soon as I saw it my first thought was "Chap is pissed"

I didn't expect to see any more fallout from the blowup.

The Jared Blue thing was pissing me off, and I don't like either of them, but the way he was gaslightning her was just ridiculous. I was waiting for him to tell her some bullshit about how she needs to respect him.

Cirie's darling status is over and it's obvious now that BB is trying to find a way to slowly paint her as the villain that everyone loves to hate. They have nothing more to do with her from a storytelling standpoint. Traitors should have been her last hurrah for reality and go out on a high note, but she just had to try and force it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wed episode 9/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed episode 9/20   Wed episode 9/20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wed episode 9/20
Page 1 of 1