Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tuesday 10/24 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Tuesday 10/24 episode Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 10/24 episode   Tuesday 10/24 episode EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 8:58 am

I'm not surprised that this was another bullshit episode.

The comp itself was ridiculous, we now have 3 out of the last 4 comps are spot the differences and put them in the correct order. IS it any surprise that the same person keeps winning them.

Of course we get to see it's Matt's turn to stick his head up Ciries ass and tell her how awesome she was on Survivor. What HG's are we missing now to tell her that. If any of them have even seen her play 1 season of Survivor they should know how full of shit she is and how good she is at manipulation. What makes them think they're so special that they would be the exception to her bullshit.

The icing on the cake for me this episode was when Jag told Matt about Cirie spilling the beans to Blue. Now if that isn't bad enough in itself, MAtt does not realize that Cirie did this on her own and left Matt completely in the dark about it. This should be throwing out huge 5 alarm warnings and Matt just ignores it because he wants to trust her so bad
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 10/24 episode   Tuesday 10/24 episode EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 2:17 pm

There were doing well early on with some new comps or twists to old comps and now they are just getting lazy as hell. I think they are TRYING to make it possible for anyone to win, but like you said Jag has shown his prowess in this type of comp so they need to move on to SOMETHING else.

I KNEW they were going to highlight this relationship between Matt and Cirie soon because it is coming to a head. I thought Jag hit the nail on the head when he asked in the DR how many times he has to look past this shit that Cirie is doing before Matt sees it and then said he is just going to have to do what is best for his game with respect to that.

Of note, Matt has not seen Cirie on Survivor. He is going by the things that Cirie has said about getting with a team and sticking with it and being very loyal. Matt was closer to Red than most people realize and we all know how Red saw Cirie, so he spent a lot of time telling Matt that Cirie was really trustworthy and talked about what a legend she was on Survivor and stuff too. Add that to Reilly's endorsement and he is stuck on this (maybe not as much after last night, but more about that later). And of course Cirie talks like she just loves Matt, but the thing is that Cirie only loves people who are completely devoted to her. As soon as anyone even questions her a little bit, she moves on. The problem is that she doesn't have anyone else to move on to at this point.

And yes, I agree the episode was a bunch of shit. The conversation they showed with Cirie and Jag was a conversation they had BEFORE noms were made not after. I don't know why they didn't show it on the previous episode because that is where it belonged. And that was yet ANOTHER conversation where they talked about the other group of 4 that replaces Felicia with Bowie. For some reason they don't want that information on the episode even though there are a lot of conversations between Bowie and Cirie that were happening as well as Cirie and Matt to a degree. They just want to make it look like Cirie is the one playing it straight and having to go against Jag because he is double crossing her in some way.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 10/24 episode   Tuesday 10/24 episode EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 2:30 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Of note, Matt has not seen Cirie on Survivor.  He is going by the things that Cirie has said about getting with a team and sticking with it and being very loyal.  Matt was closer to Red than most people realize and we all know how Red saw Cirie, so he spent a lot of time telling Matt that Cirie was really trustworthy and talked about what a legend she was on Survivor and stuff too.  Add that to Reilly's endorsement and he is stuck on this (maybe not as much after last night, but more about that later).  And of course Cirie talks like she just loves Matt, but the thing is that Cirie only loves people who are completely devoted to her.  As soon as anyone even questions her a little bit, she moves on.  The problem is that she doesn't have anyone else to move on to at this point.

I get all of this. But go to the part of the episode when he's up her ass and he's telling her how him and his Mom watched her on Survivor every Wednesday. I didn't believe it then and I will never believe it. I don't think Matt has ever seen an episode of Survivor and only has limited viewing of BB that he watched in sequester
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 10/24 episode   Tuesday 10/24 episode EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 2:53 pm

I think that was an embellishment on Matt's part, or at least knowing anything about Cirie specifically. He was probably just schmoozing Cirie a bit. He may have watched Survivor with his mom, I don't doubt that. I watch Survivor all the time too, but almost don't remember her at all. I think his "memories" of Cirie came from listening to Red ramble on about her "legendary gameplay" and her so called "loyalty to a fault." Hell even Cory would talk about how Cirie is solid if she tells you something. Oh and I forgot when he and Blue were getting closer and talking almost daily in the have-not room, she would go on and on about how loyal Cirie is and was on Survivor. Of course that also came from Jared.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 10/24 episode   Tuesday 10/24 episode EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 3:06 pm

This is just the thing. How do these idiots decipher Ciries gameplay in Survivor to solid and loyal to a fault. She was manipulative and not afraid to fuck someone over when the time became right. I'm not sure about how much Red watched but I guarantee Cory watched her on there. Same with Izzy, Izzy was banking on going to final 3 with Cirie and Jared and tehn winning her way to the final 2 chairs. She knew if she didn't win that final HoH they take each other.

And if any of them watched her on traitors, she was even worse. She fucked over her closest ally because she didn't want to share the prize money with him and wanted it all for herself. This is not someone that is loyal to a fault.

The word legendary is probably the most overused adjective in reality TV. How can someone who has played the same game 4 times, used the same exact strategy 4 times and lost 4 times be considered legendary?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 10/24 episode   Tuesday 10/24 episode EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 5:13 pm

I remember Cory during his camera talks about Cirie would say that she can manipulate people when they don't even realize it is happening and that is what makes her so special.  But then he would say that HE could always tell that Cirie was being completely straight with him.  I think that was an element of "fan-girling" for him, even though he is supposedly so objective and unemotional about crap.

Jared and Cirie had Izzy believing that Cirie wanted them 2 in the final 2 chairs because she already had her chance in reality TV and this was a dream for both of them, she just wanted to help them get there.  I don't know how she couldn't see through that or maybe she did, but was so infatuated with playing the game with Cirie that she didn't care.  I didn't know until just the last couple of weeks that Izzy was not the superfan of big brother I thought she was.  I knew Survivor was her favorite and Cirie was one of her favorites from that, but apparently she binge watched all 24 seasons in January of this year and then bought or made prototypes of the games to practice in hopes to be on the show.  That probably explains why she seemed to know a lot of facts, but didn't realize about playing to damn hard too fast.

Sometimes I think people confuse "legend" in reality TV with repeat players.  Just because someone plays more than once doesn't make them some kind of legend, ESPECIALLY if they don't ever actually win the game. So often the idea of the "famous" player takes over instead of actually looking at the kind of player you are trying to play the game with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 10/24 episode   Tuesday 10/24 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 10/24 episode
Page 1 of 1