Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2nd eviction HoH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

2nd eviction HoH Empty
PostSubject: 2nd eviction HoH   2nd eviction HoH EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 4:42 pm

Lets take a look at our options and who I think they would put up, will include both America and Blue because that could still flip, though unlikely

Matt: Felicia and America/Blue. He will not put up Cirie and Cirie will want him to get Felicia out of the house. Bowie could also be next to Felicia as an option and would make MAtt the only one left not to touch the block.

Blue: Bowie and Felicia. Obviously America would be gone so with it would go her hard on for America and that hard-on would shift to Bowie. Although the vote could go either way, I would think Felicia leaves

America: Matt and Jag, if/when one of them wins veto Cirie would be best choice and make people decide from there, this will be the final dagger in Americas game, especially if Jag stays or even worse both of them.

Cirie: OK no chance she comes close to winning but I'd love to see it be a crapshoot and her fall ass backwards into it. I think it goes with Bowie and then America/Blue. Even if Blue is there, she would have to turn on Blue at this point to appease Matt/Jag. She would not take the shot at them.

Felicia: This will be pure chaos and could really be anyone left in the game besides Matt/Jag. Cirie would push her to take a shot at them but I don't see her doing it. How great would it be to see a fight happen on live TV?

Matt: In no world does he put Cirie up. It would be a combination of Felicia and America/Blue or Bowie. If that's the case, I want veto won by whoever doesn't fp up and used to force him to make a decision right then and there between Jag and Cirie

Bowie: I think she sticks to her final 3 with Matt/Jag and puts up Felicia and Cirie with America/Blue as a replacement

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

2nd eviction HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd eviction HoH   2nd eviction HoH EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 7:06 pm

Matt: I agree with you that it will be Blue/America sitting next to Felicia. I was a bit worried a couple of days ago when Matt was trying to make Felicia feel better he told her he wouldn't even put her up as a pawn and boxed himself in to the point he wouldn't really want to win HOH. But with the shenanigans with Felicia/Cirie, he won't care about breaking that word of course.

Blue: I actually think she might just go ahead and take the shot at Matt and Jag. Cirie and Felicia will both be in her ear egging her on and she now thinks she is such a comp beast, she will think she can save herself later if she needs to do so. What I would want to see happen is Bowie to win veto and take Jag off the block forcing Blue to put up Felicia and she leaves. But if she doesn't take the shot, I agree with you it will be Bowie and Felicia for sure and I would guess that Matt or Jag would win the veto and leave them the same, Felicia goes to jury.

America: This is another one that I am not sure if she takes the shot or not. I could actually see her putting up the mommas (especially considering she now knows they were trying to make it a split vote which could easily mean she leaves this week) and then if SHE (or one of the mommas) would happen to win the veto, trying to take a shot at Jag as the replacement. Her problem would be that it only takes 2 votes and regardless of who is removed from the block, this leaves Matt and Bowie voting and they will save Jag. I think America is smarter than that and will just take a shot at the mommas and hope for another opportunity later in the game.

Cirie: She will be throwing this thing 6 ways from Sunday. All her big talk, there is no way she will take a shot if somehow she falls into a win. It will be America/Blue and Bowie, if America wins she will renom Felicia biting her tongue all the way through it.

Felicia: She will say Bowie before Julie even asks for her noms for sure. She can't wait to bring her never being on the block streak to an end, and obviously America will be sitting next to her. Now will she TRY to do Jag or Matt as a renom if Bowie or America win the veto? That would be the bigger question. She has told Cirie that if they try anything in the DE, they are done the next round, but she also LOVES the big move for her resume, so who knows.

Bowie: I agree with you 100% about her noms. She has told Jag that she would much rather take America to the 4 than Cirie or Felicia because of all their drama and shit, so this move would probably make her very happy.

I also hope to see Matt have to make a decision between Jag and Cirie as well. He seems to be seeing the light a TINY bit, but he also thinks it is all instigated by Felicia so if she goes tomorrow, then he will probably fall right back into trusting Cirie.

Oh and by the way, America did some camera talking and she knows the mommas are trying to use her and she is starting to sound like she would rather get them out of the game than she is fixating on Jag/Matt. Not saying she is ready to hold hands to the end or anything, but at least in the immediate future they seem to be pushing themselves up the target ladder with her as well.
Back to top Go down

2nd eviction HoH
Page 1 of 1