Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9/5 live eviction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

9/5 live eviction Empty
PostSubject: 9/5 live eviction   9/5 live eviction EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 10:20 pm

AI arena was 100% geared towards Rubina. Just her small stature gives her the advantage as well as being more nimble. Kimo gave her a little bit of a challenge, but Joseph was clueless.

T'kor can still kiss my ass and now we have another week of her smugness. For those keeping count, Quinn has now sent home 2 allies on 2 HoH's. Of course it's Leahs fault for taking down his target. He puts up T'kor and the Kimo/1T'kor/Rubina threesome is guaranteed to be broken up, instead they are all still there.

Joseph was absolutely stunned. He had a deer in headlights look sitting next to Julie when they went to commercial before her interview began. I'm not sad to see him gone and not in jury but I still can;t believe these idiots kept that threesome together.

No surpeise that AI arena is over, we all expected that, but I am a little surprised that next week is not a double asthey normally do a double to start jury. I haven;t had time to try and crunch numbers to see how it works out. But they sometimes change up how the final week works, and we know there's a 2 hour episode coming up in early October. I wonder if they are going t odo that lame triple they tried in alll-stars 2 and thats why that episode is 2 hours
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

9/5 live eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/5 live eviction   9/5 live eviction EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 10:44 pm

When I read about this being the AI arena comp, I was torn as to the person it might be geared for, but my initial thought was Rubina because she is more flexible and actually smarter than both Kimo and Joseph. But when I saw the apparatus, I thought the height of it might be a problem for Rubina because I thought she would have to go over that top part and back down, but it wasn't like that. She absolutely smoked them because I think she could have reached it sooner than she tried that last time which made it look closer. Joseph was a joke. I am an overweight 65-year-old woman and I think I could have done better than he did in that comp. I'm glad he is gone as well, but in some ways I wanted him to stay and put Quinn and Leah on the block. But hearing all that gushing for Leah, it is obvious he wouldn't have done that.

The votes I am confused about. I know they tried to go talk about votes but Joseph kept following them from room to room and they really couldn't talk. Earlier today Chelsie told MJ to vote out Kimo regardless. She said she hoped Joseph won the AI because she didn't want to keep that threesome in the house together. Then tonight she voted to keep Kimo in the house and so did Chelsie, but Cam voted the other way. I thought they would all be on the same page, but maybe Chelsie was serious about leaving Cam out of the loop OR he just decided to do what he wanted to and to hell with it.

Now for Ainsley's BIG GAME CHANGING announcement. Calvinyawn Big deal, the arena is closing and that means only 2 noms and jury has began. I wish there was a jury though because a couple of these people will have at least 2 or 3 guaranteed votes and it doesn't even matter how they play the game!
Back to top Go down

9/5 live eviction
Page 1 of 1