Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10/3 Live eviction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

10/3 Live eviction Empty
PostSubject: 10/3 Live eviction   10/3 Live eviction EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 2:50 pm

I haven't really read any of the updates today, but MJ is a fool if she does not push Chelsie to keep Rubina. Why are they going to let the guy they suspect of sandbagging comps make that call.

Both of them know that Rubina would take them both to F3 if she happens to win HoH and veto. The only way she can't keep them both is if Cam wins HoH. Kimo and Cam will both keep each other and they should know that. They had talked about the all girl thing all season long and had the majority of females fr the better part of the season, so why get it back to even heading into final 4
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

10/3 Live eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/3 Live eviction   10/3 Live eviction EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 3:08 pm

The update posted on the other thread was a bit incomplete. MJ spent almost an hour in the HOH room with Chelsie about who to evict. She did say several times that she is okay with either one and wasn't going to argue about it or anything. She kept saying if she doesn't win veto she knows she is fucked. She said she thinks Cam would even send her out and then just might keep Kimo in the next round if Chelsie doesn't beat him. If they keep Rubina, she would keep Chelsie and MJ over Cam for sure and in the final 3 the 2 of them would be almost certain to beat Rubina, etc.

MJ also said she feels like she kept Cam off the block because he said he would take out Kimo, but now at the last minute he wants to change it makes it pretty certain a final 3 or final 2 deal was made. She said now Cam is going to fuck her over after she kept him safe and didn't have to do that. Chelsie suggested MJ talk to Cam, but she said she wasn't going to do that. MJ said she can't change the vote anyway, and if she calls Cam out it might piss him off more and give him an excuse to evict her if he does win the veto in the next round, so it isn't worth the risk. She just wants her and Chelsie in the final 2 and sees the easiest path for that with Rubina, but her and Cam can do whatever they want to do.

It was after that, just before bed that Chelsie all of the sudden decided to tell Cam she would go along with HIS plan, but made him feel guilty about it. Now the plan is for each of them to talk to Kimo so Chelsie can gauge where he is coming out. Now Cam kind of messed up talking to Chelsie just before this when relaying a message from Kimo. He told her Kimo said he was down for taking out MJ as long as he is going to be going to the final 2 with them. Chelsie corrected it to be final 3, and Cam said he is sure that is what Kimo meant to say.

I think MJ handled this very well and this time it was HER working Chelsie and changing her mind about things. She even reminded Chelsie that she made the hard decision to take out Leah because it was best for the 3 of them, but now when something is best for her and Chelsie, they want to change things up.

I think the statements about Kimo possibly winning the final comp and taking Cam scared Chelsie because she knows that Rubina is not very good on house events or memory comps in general.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

10/3 Live eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/3 Live eviction   10/3 Live eviction EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 1:05 am

Not only was that 2-hour episode boring, but it was very, very distorted. I get that Chelsie is the favorite, but they make it look like she is the only one in the house doing ANYTHING. I know this was the end of the episode, but it pissed me off the most, so I'm gonna talk about it first.

The first talk of keeping Kimo came from Cam after Kimo told him he would target MJ for him and Chelsie "if he wins HOH" this week. It bugged the shit out of me the way they all kept talking about who would be on the block and shit like that but it is the veto winner that decides it all and who is on the block means absolutely NOTHING. We saw Kimo telling Cam they could benefit each other, but didn't show his main pitch about taking MJ out. The pitch from Kimo to Chelsie happened AFTER he pitched to Cam and AFTER the first conversation Cam and Chelsie had about keeping Kimo, not the other way around. He had to talk her into it, not hard core, but he still said it would make him feel better, etc. Then they both took it to MJ, then Chelsie talked to MJ alone and THAT changed Chelsie's mind with Cam ultimately caving to make Chelsie happy and "take the pressure off her" because it was worse for her than him apparently.

The jury segment was funny for about 5 minutes. When Angela was going off on MJ telling her these "lies" about Leah liking Quinn and it being absolutely inconceivable with him sitting right there next to her. When he objected to her harping on the fact that NOBODY, especially Leah, could EVER see anything in him, she said she thought he was still a little bitter about being evicted! Are you kidding me? If anyone would say things like that about her being despised by everyone with her sitting there, she would be a bawling, blubbering mess and would have told everyone over and over how cruel he was to her. I'm glad Leah at least admitted she MIGHT have a crush, he at least deserved that.

Tkor kept singing Chelsie's praises, but then said that Kimo has a story to tell and could win over her or something, which is laughable. She is certain that Chelsie voted to keep her, but it was Kimo. I think she will be quite butt hurt to find out it was Chelsie who voted against her even though it didn't mean she would stay or whatever. I think she just might change her mind.

And then there is Leah who has the most reason to be pissed about her eviction at least gave an objective analysis of the game and how hard MJ had to work to get there. I wish she would stop saying that she ALWAYS had MJ's back because she abandoned her until she pulled herself up and started winning.

Oh, and right after the veto, Chelsie was just as pissed as MJ and was saying they should put him on the block just like MJ. She backed off more quickly, but the fact remains she entertained the idea, but wouldn't admit it in the DR.

The family video segment was pretty good to see. They have been longing for that for sure and I was beginning to think they wouldn't get to see it at all.

Now for next week, the fact that Jag is going to be there to "breakdown" the season tells me he is probably going to be the roundtable person too. I like Jag and everything, but he doesn't have a strong enough personality to run a jury roundtable. They will talk right over him and not listen to anything he says. He is too passive to get his comments expressed and have them listen at all.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

10/3 Live eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/3 Live eviction   10/3 Live eviction EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 8:36 am

It was yet another useless 2 hour episode. This episode could have been 30 minutes and not missed a thing.

What was the point of showing the tortilla slap game that happened a month ago? Maybe instead of all this filler we could have been finally given a live HoH comp that's not in a double eviction.

I had to WTF with the BB Comics, it starts with Kimo, he comes out into the yard and immediately gets all excited that it is BB comics and he gets to paly in it. First of all, why did he think he was wearing a superhero costume if it was something else. This is yet again where production treats the viewers like idiots and makes the HG's look like even bigger idiots.

The edit for the comp itself was ridiculous as well, it made it look like MJ did horrible and showed her having to keep going down the zipline when in reality she had the best strategy. The Cam thing was ridiculous with him running out of gas and the part that really pissed me off and showed what he's all about is when Chelsie confronted him about his time and being a D1 football player he commented that football is easy. I wonder what his former teammates think of that. He was horrible when he played for Penn State and did a little better when he transferred out of D1 to Massachusetts.

I couldn't care less about Jag being onthe show next week and am not even sure how much of the show I'll watch. Jag is a JAg-off and is the only winner to be evicted in the season they won. Very undeserving IMO. I don;t think he will be doing a roundtable though. If they do a roundtable, it likely won;t be until finale night as they will have two hours to fill. There is also a Friday episode next week, but that will liekly be a memory lane type show that most people bitch about on social media, but I don't mind the memory lane shows. If I don't want to watch them, I change the channel.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

10/3 Live eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/3 Live eviction   10/3 Live eviction EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 3:35 pm

Did you notice that Cam's dad also talked rather slow too? Maybe that's where he got it. They are both articulate, but just slow in the delivery.

I did think it was great that Chelsie's family included her dog and he stole the show by jumping down and knocking the camera off the table at the end of it.

Also that little jingle they sang to Julie was pretty good. I am hoping they show clips of their BB song on finale night. It is about having dreams and hopes, and then having them come true. Kimo wrote most of it with some suggestions from others here and there, but it really is a good song. I think he actually could have a career in that for sure. Plus he has an excellent voice.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

10/3 Live eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/3 Live eviction   10/3 Live eviction EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 3:59 pm

I normally don't care for the family things on the shows. And I come from a very close family. I can somewhat see BB as it's almost 3 months, but some of the other shows that are less than a month it gets ridiculous. Although I'd go nuts not seeing Vinnie for that long.

But Chelsie's dog made it for me. Anything with dogs I'm going to like. Did you also notice Rubina mention that she was upset to not see her dog.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

10/3 Live eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/3 Live eviction   10/3 Live eviction EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 5:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I normally don't care for the family things on the shows.  And I come from a very close family.  I can somewhat see BB as it's almost 3 months, but some of the other shows that are less than a month it gets ridiculous.  Although I'd go nuts not seeing Vinnie for that long.

But Chelsie's dog made it for me.  Anything with dogs I'm going to like.  Did you also notice Rubina mention that she was upset to not see her dog.

Yes, and she kept talking about it off and on last night. She was upset her sister didn't think to have the dog in the video for sure. She even sat and looked at Chelsie's picture of her dog and asked questions about it, then saying how much she missed hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

10/3 Live eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/3 Live eviction   10/3 Live eviction Empty

Back to top Go down

10/3 Live eviction
Page 1 of 1