Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

8/8 eviction episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

8/8 eviction episode Empty
PostSubject: 8/8 eviction episode   8/8 eviction episode EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 10:21 pm

Well no real surprises here. Another ridiculous edit. They only showed Cedrics side of hte whole thing and nothing else. Notice they kept showing the same clip over and over about Cedric saying use it on yourself, we don't have the votes. Taht was it, no further discussion on it whatsoever.

They really need to fire the entire production team. The show starts with Julie telling us how Mak blindsided everyone, and then again the announcer told us she blindsided everyone and they even got the HG
s to feign surprise when told about America's vote. Did they think that the y used the Men in Black flashy thingy on us to erase our memories of the first three weeks of showing us Mak tell person after person after person about the power. For crying out loud sake, they even showed a clip of Tucker telling Cedric that everyone in the house knew about Mak's power but not Quinn's. I don't think we are going to see any more fallout from the veto meeting on Sundays show, they are just going to ignore everything else because they want to have Quinn painted as this great manipulator.

I cannot be the only one who thought it was so weird that they showed the HG's campaigning to America to not put them on the block 8 hours AFTER the voting closed. That segment should have been how they ended last nights show. Yet another reason to get rid of the entire production team.

Tucker beasted that comp again, but look at who he was going against. But if you think about it, he's really the only athletic one in the house. Well actually I think Cedric and Cam could probably give him a run for his money but CAm may be sandbagging, as we've seen people do in the past and wait until later in the season, like Kaycee did on her season that she won. She was in the background the entire first half of the season.

The nof course they get rid of Kenney. And while we mostly can't stand Quinn, this is probably a good thing. No more distraction of Kenney wanting to go home, or being up there every week (That will continue to be Angela) ane we can see another fun week, although I don;t think it can be nearly as messy as the week we just witnessed.

Brooklyn's God is good comment to Julie already has social media making her out to be a villain. I don't know when it happened but it's been a while now that believing in God is suddenly a bad thing and everyone who does has mental health issues.

Now notice that at theend of the show when Julie was previewing the upcoming week, she did NOT refer to next Thursday as a LIVE eviction, just that AI arena and eviction will take place. This leads me to believe something hat will be announced on the Tuesday show will come into play next week. The question I have is that the casual viewers will find out Tuesday, but when will the houseguests be told? Veto should be played as normal on Saturday but the show won't air until Wednesday. Noms happen Friday night and air Sunday night, so I'm thinking they will be informed of the twist sometime between noms and the veto comp. We do have some camera talkers in there this season so we should find out before veto is played if my assumptions are correct.

Now one thing I was very happy to see was Julie ending the show by encouraging people to vote come November, but that wasn't the best part, the best part was her not endorsing one side or the other, jsut to go out and vote. I did go to that votevotevote.com website she referred to but what a joke aht is. If you want to verify if you are registered you need to give them all your information (and get on their mailing list and let them sell your info). Sorry but if you don't know if your registered to vote, you are too stupid to vote. I also would not trust a 3rd party website to register to vote, much less one that is affiliated with the entertainment industry. OK, I'll get off that soapbox now
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

PostSubject: 8/8 Episode   8/8 eviction episode EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 10:22 pm

Well it looks like BOTH Tucker and Cedric were right. Cedric did tell Tucker to use the veto on himself and they didn't have the numbers, and Tucker did say he didn't care he was doing it anyway. What was missing was Cedric telling Tucker he wasn't going to put up Quinn. That was the most important aspect of it.

When they showed him talking to the Pentagon about this plan coming to him from Tucker, he apparently never said anything about Quinn having the power, just that Tucker wanted him out. Then when Mak put him on the spot, Cedric couldn't even form a sentence and HE asked for the "house meeting" of sorts and everything came spilling out.

Now that comp was really great. Tucker was so smart to block the vents with his legs and that allowed him to gather the balls and put them in 4 or 5 at a time. Being able to pick up on strategies right when these comps begin shows he is a budding comp beast for sure.

Now, I can't believe Tucker AND Kenney didn't even TRY to campaign to get rid of Quinn. Maybe Kenney had already put out the word to send him home like he has in the past, but it still was worth a shot. At least make people think about the fact that if they win HOH, Quinn will do what he wants and that could mean your best friend could be going home. It just pissed me off. And those people who know they are going on the block like Angela, Mak and Leah not voting against him is just stupid. But the sheep continue to be sheep.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: 8/8 eviction episode   8/8 eviction episode EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 10:26 pm

I knew we would be posting about this at the same time, but I know you will fix it. Looks like we had much of the same kind of comments once again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

PostSubject: Re: 8/8 eviction episode   8/8 eviction episode EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 10:27 pm

They still should have campaigned for Quinn to go by pointing out that America agreed with Tucker and that is why Quinn was the nomination. Tucker needs to keep pointing that out all week and even telling Cedric that America had the balls to do what Quinn refused to do.

Also during the show, again no mention of the Collective only the Pentagon, so I guess Kimo and T'kor don't matter and that omission just makes them look like fools. The thing is, they were actually a part of the decision because without those two, the Pentagon doesn't have the numbers they need.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: 8/8 eviction episode   8/8 eviction episode EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 10:44 pm

Yep, I noticed that too. T'kor only made the episode because she went crying out of the room saying they were yelling and she couldn't sleep. Well boo-hoo. She seems to think she can just sit around gather information from people on her OWN time and schedule and everyone else should comply or something.

Something else I am waiting for is Tucker to name the people who are in The Collective. Joe told him every single name in that group, so he does know them. He doesn't have to say it in a public forum, but telling everyone who is NOT in that group those names and pointing out they are always on the inside of the vote and none of them even batted an eye about Quinn. It is time to divide this house. Maybe he is waiting to see if he wins HOH so he has safety, and I really hope he does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8/8 eviction episode   8/8 eviction episode Empty

Back to top Go down

8/8 eviction episode
Page 1 of 1