Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9/19 live eviction episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

9/19 live eviction episode Empty
PostSubject: 9/19 live eviction episode   9/19 live eviction episode EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 9:04 pm

Well, Julie i back.

I want to start by saying I'm going to miss Jankie.

Now that being said, let's skip all the fluff bullshit and just get straight to the live eviction!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: 9/19 live eviction episode   9/19 live eviction episode EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 9:26 pm

This Chelsie jealousy edit is just ridiculous. They really needed to paly stalker music for Chelsies reactions to it all. She refuses to admit that she has more than friends feelings for Cam but Ray Charles can see it from a mile away! It'd not about game, it's about Chelsie wanting all of Cam's attention
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: 9/19 live eviction episode   9/19 live eviction episode EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 9:35 pm

YAY!!!! T'kor has been evicted. I was worried they wouldn't go through with it!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: 9/19 live eviction episode   9/19 live eviction episode EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 9:43 pm

This better not be some type of reset button that brings her back into the house
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: 9/19 live eviction episode   9/19 live eviction episode EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 9:50 pm

So T'kor refuses to own that she fucked up by putting Tucker up as a pawn because "everything happens for a reason" which is such a cop out. I get not wanting to have regrets, but Sinatra put it best in one of his greatest songs "Regrets, I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention" Nothing wrong with having regrets. It's about owning a mistake. I always tell my boss at work when I get these awards for teamwork called "spotlight awards", that I get more value out of the criticisms I get than I do from the spotlight awards.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: 9/19 live eviction episode   9/19 live eviction episode EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 10:00 pm

OK, this is a good HoH and there really is no clear favorite for it. I love that they're all in different rooms and as near as I can tell, they all have different pieces.

It doesn't sound like we can watch this comp play out on the feeds. Next week is finally DE night, at least they switched it up a bit.

I was hoping zingbot was done for, but I guess not
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

PostSubject: Re: 9/19 live eviction episode   9/19 live eviction episode EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 10:21 pm

Well, the feeds haven't come back yet, so you're not missing anything that's for sure.

Tkor just can't bring herself to OWN anything she does at all ever. It is always someone else's fault or it is better it turned out like that or whatever.

The jealousy segment NEEDED to include Cam telling her she is the jealous type and her denying it. Nothing she said was game related, which is what she was telling HIM (and later MJ) it was all about. And why not show the end of MJ and Chelsie's talk about it where she said she doesn't think of Cam like that and the telling her she would keep him away from her?

I like the Jankie twist as well. But it all would have been so much better if it ended with a slip n slide HOH! Mad6 Mad6 Mad6 Mad6 Mad6

Zingbot should be interesting. I hope Chelsie gets zinged for being jealous, green-eyed monster or something like that and Cam being a playa. That would cause some drama.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: 9/19 live eviction episode   9/19 live eviction episode EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 10:31 pm

Zingbot will be lame as it's been for a while. They won't touch the Cam/Chelsea jealousy thing. Chelsie's zing will be something about her wanting to be a part of Julie Chens family being why she calls her Auntie Julie. Cam's may be about him being a player. Rubinas will involve Tucker, Kimos, will involve T'kor. Leahs will involve Quinn ad Joseph
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

PostSubject: Re: 9/19 live eviction episode   9/19 live eviction episode EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 10:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Zingbot will be lame as it's been for a while.  They won't touch the Cam/Chelsea jealousy thing.  Chelsie's zing will be something about her wanting to be a part of Julie Chens family being why she calls her Auntie Julie.  Cam's may be about him being a player.  Rubinas will involve Tucker, Kimos, will involve T'kor. Leahs will involve Quinn ad Joseph

They have had a few segments in the episodes now about this jealousy thing, so I wouldn't rule that out as a zing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/19 live eviction episode   9/19 live eviction episode Empty

Back to top Go down

9/19 live eviction episode
Page 1 of 1