Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

8/22 eviction episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

8/22 eviction episode Empty
PostSubject: 8/22 eviction episode   8/22 eviction episode EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 10:18 pm

Just a brief mention of the shit before the comp, they still refused to show how Tucker kept giving Chelsie an opportunity to come clean and she continued to not be truthful but it is what it is I guess.

That comp was absolute garbage and the players were even worse.  Even after they all but spelled the three phrases out on the boards, they still couldn't get it.  IT was as if all three of them were channeling this BB moment:

8/22 eviction episode N1u7kxzlpkc31

Onto the eviction itself. How funny was it that Brooklyn pointed out that Tucker is playing an individual game (Shouldn't all of them be playing individual games?) Plus if he is by himself as that phrase insinuates, they shouldn't need her help. I'm actually surprised that social media hasn't blow up on her callout to Jesus as social media tends to do to anything Christian.

How about Julie calling her out when she tried to deflect running or at least being the mouthpiece of the Pentagon to get her to own it?

One thing that always drives me nuts is when Julie asks the inevitable "Do you regret it" people say they don't because they wanted to play honest/loyal etc. Be honest, if I'm talking to her and she asks me if I regret anything the answer is "Hell yeah, otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here talking to you!"

Wed being 2 hours must have something to do with AI instigator so no clue there. But some things to notice. AI Arena still is going next week as Julie mentioned it (could this be because they don;t want Tucker backdoored yet so extended it), but more importantly, Julie made no mention of next weeks evictee being the first member of jury. That doesn't mean they won't be, but just some food for thought.

And of course no HoH or even start, the least they can do is show us the room where it will be played so we have an idea of what it is. I just really hope to wake up and see Angela having won her 3rd HoH. I'll also take MJ as a wiiner for consolation

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

PostSubject: Re: 8/22 eviction episode   8/22 eviction episode EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 12:46 am

I was so PISSED they didn't show Tucker drilling down on things, including give Chelsie those chances to come clean, even a little bit. When then do this shit to Tucker, it minimizes the things he is doing with his game. Is he batshit crazy much of the time? Yes, of course. But he owns every single bit of it and would take the consequences when they come.

Julie did push Brooklyn to own it a bit, but after saying that T'kor and Kimo felt on the bottom, she SHOULD have asked her why they just took them for granted and make her answer that as well.

I thought the comp was pretty cool at first but the strategy of the people was just plain dumb. Look at the words a bit and then go back to the pieces so you know what is there. Then all you have to have is a part of a keyword and the destination and you are done.

Cam seems to only have 1 gear and that is SLOW. He doesn't hurry to do anything. He acted like he was shopping for clothes or something. Brooklyn is just plain terrible at comps. She put that astronaut or whatever it was in the snow, but the burger bouquet was one of the first words that showed up.

Finally her rant to everyone I think was getting through a little bit to some of them (like T'kor and Rubina), but they didn't think they had the votes ultimately. Rubina is one of the most gullible people and all her bullshit in the DR I don't think were lines fed to her, I think this is what she thought after talking to T'kor and Kimo. She thinks they have her back, but if Tucker had not been around she would have gone home last week plain and simple.

I can't handle another Angela HOH, but I will take an MJ or Leah either one. Leah is with Joseph to a certain extent, but she is 100% on team Tucker as well. She will obviously go after Chelsie, but she might get creative as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: 8/22 eviction episode   8/22 eviction episode EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 1:03 am

I forgot a couple of things. When Brooklyn said something about not being able to win a comp, I wish Julie had pointed out her comments about throwing a few comps and ask if that was true or not?

And Quinn actually made me laugh a couple of times like when he said he was in the splash zone but he wasn't getting too wet. That being said, they still try to clean up his lies and play, even when he was meeting with Chelsie taking out the parts where he said he was at the bottom and wasn't sure what to do, etc., and Chelsie apologizing for making him, T'kor or Kimo feel like that at any time.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: 8/22 eviction episode   8/22 eviction episode EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 5:17 am

And another thing, that garbage Rubina was spewing in the DR about being an independent woman and playing her own game was completely ridiculous. She will bounce around back and forth, believing the last person that talks to her. She is about as independent as a lapdog. It's one thing to straddle a couple of alliances, but she doesn't even do that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

PostSubject: Re: 8/22 eviction episode   8/22 eviction episode EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 8:19 am

The thing about Quinn is that he is so happy that he got out of everything, but he obviously learned nothing about it as he states he can go "back to his lying ways" Yes, because that worked so well for you the first time around
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: 8/22 eviction episode   8/22 eviction episode EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 11:18 am

You are right, he learned NOTHING. He had a chance here to reset a few things for himself, but he is starting to double dip with people once again. He doesn't realize if he would just kind of bide his time, he might get that chance to take out Tucker that he wants so much, but give him a week and he will be i the same damn spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8/22 eviction episode   8/22 eviction episode Empty

Back to top Go down

8/22 eviction episode
Page 1 of 1