Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Premier night 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Premier night 1 Empty
PostSubject: Premier night 1   Premier night 1 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2024 8:10 am

Nothing earth shattering with the premier. This is normal as we really don't get a feel for things until after the feeds go live, but that remains to be seen this season without being able to go back to watch what we miss. I'll be keeping my out out for someone on social media that just records them 24/7 so they can go bac and replay things. But that's a whole different discussion.

So the whole vote in the 17th HG was a sham. It was funny watching people on social media "figure out" that Ainsley was the AI like they were some kind of genius call the HG's stupid for not seeing it. Yeah, it's esy to figure out when told ahead of time what the twist will be.

As far as that whole thing went, it was pretty stupid. I immediately dislike the 4 people that voted for her to enter the game. It's hard enough to get to the end against 15 other people, why would you want to add another to the mix? And in true BB fashion, production rewards stupidity with a advantage comp for those who voted yes.

No real feel for most of them but Rubina is going to be the annoying one that never shuts up and plays too hard too fast, but Angela may over shaadow her to be the first evicted. Of course we still don;t know anything about who will enter tonight. I'm thinking they will also "vote" on if Ainsley gets to join, and we'll go through the same thing.

Oh and brace yourself, I'm not expecting to know who the first HoH is before the show goes off the air tonight, we won't find out until the feeds go live. So far I have not ordered the feeds and will continue to hold off until there is something on there that I may want to see.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Premier night 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premier night 1   Premier night 1 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:59 pm

It took me about 10 seconds to realize Ainsley was AI. There have been many hg's in the past with different colored hair and such, but this was completely obvious along with what we could see of her clothes. And there was no way she wasn't going to be voted into the house, so that was pretty lame.

However, I did like the twist of having to play according to your answer in the downgrade/upgrade and those comps were pretty good comps for something quick.

Otherwise, no big deal here.
Back to top Go down

Premier night 1
Page 1 of 1