Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wish list

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Wish list   Wish list EmptyThu Jul 18, 2024 3:46 pm

ok, I know this is highly unlikely to come true:

I want a season that is 100% new players. No visits from any former player at all. No hosting comps, no Dr Will roundtable. I know we can't stop them from talking about former players and that is fine, but I don't want to see any of them on the screen
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 11:01 pm

I agree with you 100% because the ones they bring back are usually people I REALLY don't want to see. I have a feeling we are probably going to see AI generated guest hosts with their famous sayings like Dan's funeral and life vests for Rachel, etc.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 5:01 pm

Lisa wins AI Arena and takes herself down. She then rally's the troops and promises to give up spreading anymore glitter around the house as long as Tucker is the one who ges home. Tucker is evicted unanimously.

MJ or Leah win HoH and puts Chelsie up after word gets to them that they were both considerations for going up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 7:03 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Lisa wins AI Arena and takes herself down.  She then rally's the troops and promises to give up spreading anymore glitter around the house as long as Tucker is the one who ges home.  Tucker is evicted unanimously.

MJ or Leah win HoH and puts Chelsie up after word gets to them that they were both considerations for going up

:thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 5:49 pm

Lisa wins AI arena. Angela goes batshit crazy and blabs every bit of info she has ever had including Quinn's power, how it works and their final 2. She also has some material on Tucker too, like they had a final 2, he knew about Quinn's power but didn't share that info with anyone and continued with the Lisa stuff, etc.

Angela wins HOH. Quinn takes over and changes noms to be Makensy, Leah ad Lisa. Makensy uses her power. Leah wins veto. Quinn replaces Leah with Kenney. America replaces Makensy with Quinn (he isn't actually HOH so he should be eligible). Quinn goes home by the hand of his initial final 2 committment.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 8:22 am

Wow is that a lot of moving parts. I think it would be hysterical to see Quinn go home on his own hijacked HoH, but I don't think production would allow him to be the renom. Since it is "America;s vote" that names the replacement and we know about his power he will likely not be an option to vote for.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 5:04 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Wow is that a lot of moving parts.  I think it would be hysterical to see Quinn go home on his own hijacked HoH, but I don't think production would allow him to be the renom.  Since it is "America;s vote" that names the replacement and we know about his power he will likely not be an option to vote for.

Of course they won't let him, because that would be the BEST part of the entire wish! But you have to admit that there is no stipulation that says he can't be nommed that week because he is NOT the actual HOH, doesn't get the room and nobody is supposed to know about it happening (ship sailed long ago). I am guessing he wouldn't be an automatic pick for the veto over the HOH either. So, you see where I'm going here, it SHOULD be possible.

Oh, and Tucker now believes that Quinn has a power, but doesn't really understand how it works (shocker). He also says now that Makensy is lying because she said it was basically immunity for her and that America chooses the replacement and according to him BOTH CAN'T be true.

That Tucker, nothing gets past him does it! I'm sure the CIA will be calling him right after the show ends to harness his talents ASAP. Sarcastic
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 10:48 pm

Yep, me too. Funny thing is that Angela will make sure everyone in the house knows it is Quinn who is taking it over, so HE will suffer the ramifications of the nominations and such, so would he REALLY do it? If he made Angela think she was involved in the decisions, she might actually like it. But it would be SOOOO funny if America chose Quinn as the replacement nominee because he isn't the actual HOH and is not safe, unlike Angela.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 9:08 pm

OK, this one has several steps. You may not like the start but will like the overall outcome

Angela, Kenney and Tucker are the current noms, so here we go

1. Angela wins veto and uses it on herself.
2. After Angelas win, Tucker and Kenney convince Ced that he needs to flush out Maks power, MAk reluctantly puts up Mak.
3. Expectedly Mak uses her Americas veto to save herself and sends the renom to America
4. Because he didn't use his Deep Fake HoH power, Quinn is eligible to be the renom and America votes him to go on the block.
5. Kenney wins the AI Arena leaving Tucker and Quinn on the block
6. Angela reminds everyone that Quinn still has the Deep Fake HoH and it's good for another week
7. Quinn goes home on a unanimous vote
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 10:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:
OK, this one has several steps.  You may not like the start but will like the overall outcome

Angela, Kenney and Tucker are the current noms, so here we go

1.  Angela wins veto and uses it on herself.
2.  After Angelas win, Tucker and Kenney convince Ced that he needs to flush out Maks power, MAk reluctantly puts up Mak.
3.  Expectedly Mak uses her Americas veto to save herself and sends the renom to America
4.  Because he didn't use his Deep Fake HoH power, Quinn is eligible to be the renom and America votes him to go on the block.
5.  Kenney wins the AI Arena leaving Tucker and Quinn on the block
6.  Angela reminds everyone that Quinn still has the Deep Fake HoH and it's good for another week
7.  Quinn goes home on a unanimous vote

I can't stand Angela, but even I know a GREAT PLAN/WISH when I see it. This would be EPIC!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 5:53 pm

Obviously I want Kenney to win the veto to get off the block, but for another reason as well. I think that might make Tucker a little more nervous (he would never admit that) so that he will try to blow something else up. I want Tucker to do one of his "callout" things with Cedric, Kimo and Chelsie (separately) about The Collective and watch them squirm so he can start some shit in their group. Of course any of them would ask him how he knows and he doesn't have to say for sure, just that "someone in their group" told him the information. Then ask those other uncomfortable questions like why he wasn't included, none of these others have volunteered to take one for the team like him, why trust player X, Y or Z instead of him, etc. It seriously would start infighting because they would wonder how Tucker knew all the info unless there was a leak.

This would certainly lead to drama and maybe people will actually start TRYING to win HOH ad maybe making a move that makes sense for their OWN game instead of those other people at the top of the food chain.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 5:33 am

Well it looks like this week is pretty much in the books. The only thing to wonder about is who "America chooses" and who wins the AI to determine whether Kenney or Tucker is going home. They already made it a house thing that they won't send out the new nominee regardless of who it is.

I still want to see Quinn chosen by America just to at least make some of these idiots think about who they are aligned with, even though it probably won't get through. I want Tucker to win AI so they can't send him home. Kenney will go home unfortunately, but nothing that can be done about that with these idiots.

Tucker wins HOH. He sits back and tells everyone he isn't having one-on-ones because it is Quinn's HOH anyway. Quinn puts up Angela and Mak of course, but then has A LOT of trouble figuring out who to do for the 3rd one! This is going to put Quinn in hot water. Then the icing on the cake, Quinn can't play in the next HOH.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 5:14 pm

I'm trying to figure out a scenario where Quinn could get hoodwinked with his power. I'm trying to think of someone in his current alliances who could win HOH and tell Quinn they don't want him to take over their HOH and if he balks at that, they could say "don't you trust me?" What could he say? If he goes against them and does it anyway, then that person can share with the group that he doesn't trust others, but expects them to trust him.

The flip the script on him and put him up anyway. They could always say he tried to make yet ANOTHER secret deal with them and backdoor someone at the end of the week if they can't get Tucker/Kenney, so they decided to shut it down. I don't see anyone with the balls to do it, but it would be great to see him go home after choosing not to use his power, kind of like going home with an idol in your pocket.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 11:11 am

Ok, this one has lots of moving parts and is once again highly unlikely, but how fun would wishes be if they were likely to happen?

Quinn is named as the replacement nominees from America's veto. In the AI arena, Quinn barely edges out Tucker to win his safety for the week. Kenney gets voted out over Tucker due to him wanting to go home and this cast being mostly stupid.

T'kor wins a crap shoot HoH. She pulls Quinn aside and tells him that he better not take over her HoH. She doesn't need any man taking her things over and she is willing to accept whatever blood she may get on her hands. Quinn agrees but tells us in his DR how safe he is and how he has pulled the wool over everyones eyes.

Now that Kenney is gone, T'Kor doesn;t have many option. She places Tucker and Angela up as the first two nominees and then selects either Cedric or Cam as the third after looking for volunteers. (Funny how Cedric refuses to volunteer after having such a hard time finding a volunteer the previous week)

Rubina wins veto and uses it to take Tucker down. Rubina, Tucker, MJ and Leah get in T'kor's ear about how much Quinn cannot be trusted and how she did a great job convincing him to not use his HoH takeover power. She puts Quinn up as the replacement nom and then Angela pulls out a surprising AI Arena win and Quinn gets voted out
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 3:39 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Ok, this one has lots of moving parts and is once again highly unlikely, but how fun would wishes be if they were likely to happen?

Quinn is named as the replacement nominees from America's veto.  In the AI arena, Quinn barely edges out Tucker to win his safety for the week.  Kenney gets voted out over Tucker due to him wanting to go home and this cast being mostly stupid.

T'kor wins a crap shoot HoH.  She pulls Quinn aside and tells him that he better not take over her HoH.  She doesn't need any man taking her things over and she is willing to accept whatever blood she may get on her hands.  Quinn agrees but tells us in his DR how safe he is and how he has pulled the wool over everyones eyes.

Now that Kenney is gone, T'Kor doesn;t have many option.  She places Tucker and Angela up as the first two nominees and then selects either Cedric or Cam as the third after looking for volunteers. (Funny how Cedric refuses to volunteer after having such a hard time finding a volunteer the previous week)

Rubina wins veto and uses it to take Tucker down.  Rubina, Tucker, MJ and Leah get in T'kor's ear about how much Quinn cannot be trusted and how she did a great job convincing him to not use his HoH takeover power. She puts Quinn up as the replacement nom and then Angela pulls out a surprising AI Arena win and Quinn gets voted out

cheers1
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 2:57 am

Other than MJ winning the AI arena and Cedric getting evicted, I would LOVE to see Tucker win HOH and during that HOH, I want to see these questions asked of people just to blow their damn minds! And you know Tucker would ask just about anything if it came to his mind.

Brooklyn will TRY to be the first he talks to because she wants to be sure he knows she is with him and wants to know IMMEDIATELY who he will put up. First question he should ask her is............"Brooklyn, are you going to be loyal to me and the 5 Pointz alliance or Quinn and the Collective alliance?" She would of course say yes and then he should say.........."so you would be fine if I were to put up Cam, Quinn and Chelsie since none of them are in our alliance?" Watch the tongue tied bullshit she comes up with.

Next up is Chelsie. "I know we are on opposite sides of the house and you are solidly with Quinn and the collective, but if you had to choose 3 people for me to target from your alliance, who would you be willing to see go without you coming after me next week?" "I have volunteered to be a pawn several times which has helped your game, so would you be willing to be a pawn for me if I need it?"

Next up Cam. "You know I HAVE to put you up because you helped Quinn double cross me and didn't even look back at all, but don't worry if you are half the competitor you THINK you are, you can beat Quinn who is the other target. Oh, and Leah will probably be the replacement since both you and Quinn are crushing on her." "And by the way, I know about the Collective and all the members, and soon the rest of the house will as well."

Next up Cedric (if he is still there). "You know you are going up right next to your buddy Quinn. Hopefully you can perform a bit better this week than you did last week. Hope your Collective alliance is serving you well."
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 9:26 am

A Tucker HoH will be enough just to watch these idiots scramble. I think the only one that won't be fazed would be Quinn. I don't care much for Quinn but him and Tucker have seem to embrace their "feud" and are running with it. They both know its all game related and have no hard feelings towards each other.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 4:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
A Tucker HoH will be enough just to watch these idiots scramble.  I think the only one that won't be fazed would be Quinn.  I don't care much for Quinn but him and Tucker have seem to embrace their "feud" and are running with it.  They both know its all game related and have no hard feelings towards each other.

Tucker has embraced it, but Quinn really hasn't. If you listen to his conversations with T'kor and Kimo about it, the things that Tucker says really get under his skin. They even TRIED AGAIN to get him to agree to work with Tucker in a group with them and gave them a hard no once again. If he was really not fazed by it, he would be open to it. Tucker was saying last night that he could work with some of these people (like Cedric), but NEVER Quinn.

I still want to see Tucker win an HOH and just be completely blunt with his questions to see these asshats that have been on top of the house finally feel a bit of heat.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 4:02 pm

I want MJ to win AI arena to make the vote be Cedric and Rubina. The vote will reveal a lot in the way some groups are formed. Rubina is evicted. Tucker wins HOH, but instead of going straight after Cedric, he puts up Brooklyn and Chelsie saying the vote revealed to him that they are running the show and wanted to protect Cedric and Quinn. So, now they can go on the block for them as well.

Angela wins veto, so Brooklyn and Chelsie have to suck on her ass to have her use it on them. Tucker tells Angela to not make any commitments and they will decide whether to use it and who to put on the block if they do. Let the drama ensue and I don't give a shit who goes home, but my preference would be either Quinn or Brooklyn.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 8:58 pm

Now that Tucker has won veto I wish for him to use it to take Cam down (even though I want Cam to feel some heat, but bear with me) and name Chelsie a the replacement. At this point, Chelsie is surprisingly the only one who is aware that Brooklyn is the culprit to ransack Tuckers stuff. Well being against her on the block, she sells Brooklyn down the river and tells Tucker it was Brooklyn and Brooklyn even bragged to her about it. Tucker waits until the vrey last possible time when the nominees have to head into AI Arena to let Brooklyn know that he is on to her thus making her the target. Brooklyn is so flustered by this, she has the worst AI arena performance and gets evicted
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 11:17 pm

Ctown, your wish is a good one, but I think Chelsie would probably have that talk with Tucker prior to the noms being made to try to stay off the block completely and the make a deal she won't put him up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 4:41 pm

I wish for Tucker to be HoH or to win veto every week for the rest of the season just due to the chaos that he brings
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 5:28 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I wish for Tucker to be HoH or to win veto every week for the rest of the season just due to the chaos that he brings

Yes, that would be great! Normally I wouldn't want to see that, but like you said the chaos he brings by never knowing which way he will turn keeps things moving.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 6:22 am

I am not sure who of the people left in the house would do this, but I want to see T'kor and Kimo on the block next to each other. I want to see them play in a veto for their life in the game and if they continue the AI arena and have 3 noms, then I want to see Joseph sitting next to them.

I am sick of hearing them 2 whining about how things are so bad for them. People don't come and check on them when they are gone from the groups for long periods of time or when they look down and isolated. Also, people don't leave them alone when they are talking and don't want to be bothered (it is anyone's guess how you determine which is the time to check and which is the time to stay away). They don't understand why more people don't ask them to work with them and have had all these other groups without them even though they are people they are supposed to be close with.

And T'kor wants people who "represent something" to win at the end of the game. What she means by this is someone who is a person of color, especially if they are female. Tonight T'kor bitched because all the black people are sleeping in the same room and 2 of them are on the block! She wondered why SHE has to be the one to think about that situation. She said half the cast were POC this year and Kimo said "there are still 6 of us here."

This is where HER mind always goes regardless of the circumstance. The fact that 2 people on th block are black means ABSOLUTELY nothing and she knows it, but she still has to talk about it like there is something to it.

Sorry, this was supposed to be just a wish thing, but turned into a BITCH thing instead. But, now you see why I want this wish to come true SOMEHOW, just don't see it coming unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list Empty

Back to top Go down

Wish list
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: