Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wish list

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Wish list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 3:17 pm

After spending so much time campaigning to make sure Angela makes jury because that is a for certain jury vote for her, we get to the final HoH being Angela against Leah (Choose whoever for third). Angela wins final HoH and chooses Leah to go to the final 2 chairs with her. As a result of making sure Angela gets to jury, Leah does not get the benefit of having Angela as the "for sure vote" T'kor, Kimo and Rubina all vote the same way (because T'kor told them to) and vote for Leah to win, while the others all vote Angela and she wins 4-3. Yes Leah loses by one vote because that sure vote she counted was sitting next to her
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Wish list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 4:21 pm

ctown28 wrote:
After spending so much time campaigning to make sure Angela makes jury because that is a for certain jury vote for her, we get to the final HoH being Angela against Leah (Choose whoever for third).  Angela wins final HoH and chooses Leah to go to the final 2 chairs with her.  As a result of making sure Angela gets to jury, Leah does not get the benefit of having Angela as the "for sure vote"  T'kor, Kimo and Rubina all vote the same way (because T'kor told them to) and vote for Leah to win, while the others all vote Angela and she wins 4-3.  Yes Leah loses by one vote because that sure vote she counted was sitting next to her

You are REALLY trying to WILL Angela to the final 2 chairs aren't you? And to think you didn't like her initially either. I think the reason you don't want her gone is because you don't have the feeds this season. Believe me if you had to listen to her from time to time when you are trying to get other information, you would think differently.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wish list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 10:55 pm

chap5788 wrote:

You are REALLY trying to WILL Angela to the final 2 chairs aren't you?  And to think you didn't like her initially either.  I think the reason you don't want her gone is because you don't have the feeds this season.  Believe me if you had to listen to her from time to time when you are trying to get other information, you would think differently.

I don't think I ever really disliked Angela, she may have started off batshit crazy but it brought good tv. But as the season progresses I hink her gameplay is underrated. Been save by veto a record number of times. Won a couple of her own HoH's and played them decently. Got out actual targets instead of pawns. I think the only ones I really did not like at all were Lisa and T'kor. I never really used the feeds much outside of watching endurance comps and utilizing rewind so I'm not missing out on much by not having them. Especially because the updaters have been doing a great job of capturing videos to post
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2024 5:41 pm

Leah campaigns to Cam and puts a scare into him that Angela WILL put up him and Chelsie because she is close to Kimo. Cam talks to MJ and she agrees Leah would be better to keep for now. They convince Chelsie to keep her. Leah wins HOH and puts up Kimo and Rubina. Kimo wins veto and Leah puts up Chelsie. Kimo and MJ vote to take out Chelsie because she is the bigger threat of the two of them. Chelsie goes to the jury house knowing Cam is in the house with MJ AND Leah free to act any way he chooses to act!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 6:08 am

If Chelsie and Cam keep Kimo here's my wish:

Kimo wins HOH. MJ wins veto. MJ learns Kimo made a deal with Cam AND Chelsie to target MJ for them if they kept him and took him to final 3. She evicts Chelsie and makes a final 2 with Kimo. MJ wins the final HOH and takes Cam to the finals telling Kimo she had to evict him because Cam is much easier to beat at the end. MJ wins in a shut out vote. Not to mention the added tension of Chelsie knowing MJ is in the house with Cam without her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 5:05 pm

BB has decided after years of people saying it really sucks that the final 5 HOH doesn't get to play in the final 4 HOH (the biggest HOH prior to the end of the game) that EVERYONE will participate in the HOH tonight. And I am not bringing this up because it benefits MJ, I bring it up EACH AND EVERY season because I think it is horribly unfair. Other weeks an outgoing HOH has a much better chance to "come back" from an HOH reign except for the final 5 HOH, so I think it should be changed. Just like they changed how they get to the finals on Survivor, making 2 people compete in order to sit in that final chair, giving them that extra chance because of the importance of it, should be a lesson.

Okay, I will step down now!

Soap Box
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wish list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 11:54 am

Here's the problem with that. If it's unfair at F5, why is it not unfair at F6? Where do you draw the line for it? You could say that everyone plays once they make it to jury, but if they do that, then I want jur even smaller than it already is. I suppose you could make it to final 6 because then you at least can say everybody plays in every competition the rest of the way out. But I honestly don't see them ever changing it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 3:29 pm

I see it differently at final 5 because when you win HOH in final 4, you are in the finale night. Plus there is only ONE vote to send you out of the house, so the campaigning is much different.

At final 6 there are 3 votes to go after to save yourself and at final 5 there are 2 plus the HOH, That is giving you more chances to advance. The final 4 is a much bigger deal. Winning the final 5 HOH is a HUGE disadvantage and I believe this should be changed, just like they changed the end game at survivor for the 2 people having to make fire to be the third one there.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wish list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 3:56 pm

I get what you're saying, I just don't see them ever making that change. It's why you sometimes have people throwing that final 5 HoH

I stopped watching Survivor several seasons ago. It got to be more about twists and less about playing the game. What really got to be too much was a season not too long ago, someone ended up going home because she was the only one at tribal that did not have an idol to play.

I do like that they cut back the number of days though. Big Brother needst o follow suit on that. Sometimes less is more.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 4:42 pm

Rubina FINALLY talks to MJ.  She shares with MJ that Chelsie and Cam have both stated that NOBODY can win against her in the final, so there is no way either of them will choose her at the end of the game.  Then she shares that she knows the best SHE can do for herself is second place anyway, and since MJ reached out to her and fought for her much earlier in the game than Chelsie or Cam (plus MJ volunteered to go on the block this week so it wouldn't be her for at least a few days), so she would choose MJ.  Yes, she has friends in jury, but she believes they will vote on game, and choosing to take out Cam to make an all female final 3 will make several of them happy as well.  She can also tell MJ that there has been talk of having an all brown final 3 and final 2, but then she won the veto and kind of changed that, so the plan was to evict her all along.

MJ confronts Chelsie about it, who denies it. She still evicts Cam anyway.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wish list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 9:53 am

And to add to this. MJ smartens up and makes a deal with Rubina to take each other to Final 2 if MJ keeps Rubina. Then Rubina wins final HoH somehow and chooses to take MJ. And after the show is over, Chelsie still somehow tries to make it Cam's fault, but he moves on and blocks her on everything
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 2:54 pm

ctown28 wrote:
And to add to this.  MJ smartens up and makes a deal with Rubina to take each other to Final 2 if MJ keeps Rubina.  Then Rubina wins final HoH somehow and chooses to take MJ.  And after the show is over, Chelsie still somehow tries to make it Cam's fault, but he moves on and blocks her on everything

Well Rubina FINALLY asked MJ to have a chat which is planned for today. I figured she was waiting for Tuesday like they have been doing throughout the season. Rubina does seem to talk a bit more to MJ than she has done with really anyone else in the house outside of her trio or Tucker, so maybe she will point out a few things that should be obvious to MJ and a deal is made.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wish list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 10:25 am

Now that Chelsie has won part 1 of Final HoH. Cam wins part 2 of final HoH. MJ is beside herself but Chelsie assures her that she is good and Chelsie will take her to the end after she wins part 3 of final HoH.

Chelsie berates Cam leading up to final HoH and tells him in no uncertain terms that she needs to pull this off and tries to assure him that she will take him to the end. Cam even fucks that up and ends up winning the final HoH then gets in his own head and starts believing the shock factor he told MJ and evicts Chelsie and takes MJ to final 2 where she wins by a unanimous vote.

Chelsie is shell shoicked for the entire episode and storms out after the winner is announced
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wish list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 3:10 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Now that Chelsie has won part 1 of Final HoH.  Cam wins part 2 of final HoH.  MJ is beside herself but Chelsie assures her that she is good and Chelsie will take her to the end after she wins part 3 of final HoH.

Chelsie berates Cam leading up to final HoH and tells him in no uncertain terms that she needs to pull this off and tries to assure him that she will take him to the end.  Cam even fucks that up and ends up winning the final HoH then gets in his own head and starts believing the shock factor he told MJ and evicts Chelsie and takes MJ to final 2 where she wins by a unanimous vote.

Chelsie is shell shoicked for the entire episode and storms out after the winner is announced

cheers1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wish list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list   Wish list - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wish list
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: