Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rubina

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Rubina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubina   Rubina - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 4:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Not a day goes by that this dog hasn't made me smile at least once.  Usually much more than that.  And when he gets into something, I can never stay mad at him longer than a couple minutes!

I second that for sure. I can be having the worst day ever (or at least it seems like it at the time) and he will come up and sit on my lap, give me kisses and it is all gone. My husband got me a t-shirt for Christmas that says Dachshund kisses fix everything and the image of the dog on the shirt is almost EXACTLY like my Sammy. My husband will even use Sammy to help HIM get out of trouble too, and Sammy loves every minute of it!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Rubina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubina   Rubina - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 5:06 pm

I just ordered this, should be here next week:

Rubina - Page 2 My-Vote-Standard-Tee-White.jpg

https://iheartdogs.com/product/my-vote-standard-tee-white/
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Rubina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubina   Rubina - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 5:24 pm

That is cool! :thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Rubina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubina   Rubina - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 3:24 pm

I may not have much use for Rubina in game but this is hysterical. The friendship bracelet she tried to give Quinn, that he turned down, said "jury duty" on it!

Props to you Rubina!
Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Rubina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubina   Rubina - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 5:41 pm

Tucker started this thing about the friendship bracelets because he always had 1 ready to give in case he got evicted and those he would give to certain people if they were evicted. The irony of this is that she probably thought this was a very thoughtful gesture and it didn't occur to her that it would be a bit of a bitter pill to swallow. I would have reacted just as Quinn did and gave it back to her.

That being said, it is very funny from our side of things!
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie
imok

Female Posts : 162

Rubina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubina   Rubina - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 8:08 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 The irony of this is that she probably thought this was a very thoughtful gesture and it didn't occur to her that it would be a bit of a bitter pill to swallow.  I would have reacted just as Quinn did and gave it back to her.
I also find it ironic that when someone is voted out, they all hug that evictee like they are best friends....oh yeah, just voted you out....
I like the ones that just get up, get their shit, and walk out the door. It's obvious that you are no longer welcome there... Rubina - Page 2 1f611
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Rubina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubina   Rubina - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 9:05 pm

imok wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 The irony of this is that she probably thought this was a very thoughtful gesture and it didn't occur to her that it would be a bit of a bitter pill to swallow.  I would have reacted just as Quinn did and gave it back to her.
I also find it ironic that when someone is voted out, they all hug that evictee like they are best friends....oh yeah, just voted you out....
I like the ones that just get up, get their shit, and walk out the door.  It's obvious that you are no longer welcome there... Rubina - Page 2 1f611

Best exit ever was on Big Brother OTT. Cornbread was the first evicted, on his way out he just said "Fuck y'all" and that was it.

Cody had a decent exit on Season 19 but that was expected as nobody liked him and he didn;t like them
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Rubina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubina   Rubina - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 10:34 pm

imok wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I like the ones that just get up, get their shit, and walk out the door.  It's obvious that you are no longer welcome there... Rubina - Page 2 1f611

I'm with you Imok! Hug those who voted to keep you and to hell with the others.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rubina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubina   Rubina - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rubina
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: