Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OT - Big Brother Reindeer games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

OT  - Big Brother Reindeer games Empty
PostSubject: OT - Big Brother Reindeer games   OT  - Big Brother Reindeer games EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 10:49 am

I forgot to ask this. Did anyone watch Big Brother Reindeer games last December?

I was expecting it to be so awful but I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. Sure it was cringey, but the comps were good and everyone was good sports for the most part. The only two players I did not like were Frankie (I don't think I will ever like him in anything, he's just awful) and Nicole. She was just way over the top whiney. Everyone else that I haven;t liked in the past I was fine with
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

OT  - Big Brother Reindeer games Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT - Big Brother Reindeer games   OT  - Big Brother Reindeer games EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 2:53 pm

I agree with you. I wasn't even going to watch it because the previews looked stupid, but I ended up really enjoying it. I also couldn't stand Taylor, but that is nothing new for sure. I love Britney, her humor just works for me. But overall I really did enjoy it a lot.
Back to top Go down

OT - Big Brother Reindeer games
Page 1 of 1