Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final HoH Part 1 and 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Final HoH Part 1 and 2 Empty
PostSubject: Final HoH Part 1 and 2   Final HoH Part 1 and 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 10:22 am

Chelsie has won part 1 of final HoH. IT was the hang gliding endurance comp from what it sounds like. MJ was first to drop and is now worried that Cam will beat her in part 2
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH Part 1 and 2   Final HoH Part 1 and 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 3:01 pm

I am worried that will happen as well, and that gives Chelsie her "reason/excuse" to take Cam to the end, that they took 1st and 2nd in the final comp so it is "only fair."

If they have the one they have used many times over where it is the order of things in the house while hanging from a climbing rope (like a rock wall climber uses) would probably favor Cam (unless he needs to take a break part way through). But if they use the comp where it involves more details like choose a hg who was on the block X number of times, won the veto X number of times, and won X number of vetoes in a puzzle format along with a physical aspect of running or something, that would favor MJ.

Both Chelsie and MJ said they thought Rubina could have won the first round, but what they described (as you did here as well) didn't make me think Rubina could have done that at all, so maybe they are both just kidding themselves with that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH Part 1 and 2   Final HoH Part 1 and 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 5:44 pm

No word on what the comp was, but MJ won part 2. The girls still talk like they are taking each other to the final 2. I'm not sure I believe that Chelsie will do that, but I guess we will see what happens. Now we will watch Cam start working both girls about each of them not being able to beat the other one, but they would beat him. Funny thing is, Chelsie won't share that conversation with MJ, but MJ will share hers with Chelsie. That might piss her off just a bit knowing that Cam is working on MJ to try to cut her out after she carried him through the game or something. I could see her being like that with him for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH Part 1 and 2   Final HoH Part 1 and 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 5:50 pm

Here's the thing about it. Each of them are stupid not to take Cam. They would normally be a unanimous winner agaisnt him but they are still a guaranteed winner if they face him. The way they are talking about it being an absolute that they are both going to final 2, if one of them evicts the other, they send them to jury pissed off and there's no reason for that.

I don't want to see Cam take 2nd place anymore than I wanted Victoria to take 2nd place if Cody had done the smart thing. I think Chelsie wins either way, but MJ will be making that $725,000 mistake if she doesn't take Cam
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH Part 1 and 2   Final HoH Part 1 and 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 6:50 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Here's the thing about it.  Each of them are stupid not to take Cam.  They would normally be a unanimous winner agaisnt him but they are still a guaranteed winner if they face him.  The way they are talking about it being an absolute that they are both going to final 2, if one of them evicts the other, they send them to jury pissed off and there's no reason for that.

I don't want to see Cam take 2nd place anymore than I wanted Victoria to take 2nd place if Cody had done the smart thing.  I think Chelsie wins either way, but MJ will be making that $725,000 mistake if she doesn't take Cam

The more I think about it, I'm not sure it would be a sure thing for Chelsie against MJ. I think it might come down to which one of them win the final and make the choice on who to keep that might sway it. This house in general was big on loyalty and that's why they took exception to various plays by people during the season. The speech that MJ made to Rubina before evicting her talking about coming into the game trying to play loyal is something she needs to say on finale night regardless of who she sits next to and nobody really sees her as a final 2 with Cam. So, she keeps that particular point intact.

I also think she has Rubina, Leah and Angela's votes, especially if she chooses in the last round and it will once again be because of the loyalty thing. Leah might make a bit of a comment here or there about her eviction, but I think she will ultimately say that her and MJ fell away from each other (Leah dumped her is more like it) and that is when her and Chelsie (and Cam by association) came together. To stick to that, even when it wasn't easy for her, means something. Plus that would mean she would have something like 10 comps for the season which is just insane.

The fourth vote for MJ could very easily come from Quinn because he talked during the last couple of weeks in the house and then in one of the jury segments about the harder road MJ has had because of the way things started for her, and he respected that. If that argument is made it could make the difference. Of course she will never get Tkor's vote because she is white and Kimo will do whatever Tkor tells her. Rubina followed Tkor around like a lapdog too, but I think she has figured out that not playing her own game probably hurt her and will vote with her heart just like she told Julie she would do.

Yes, either one of them SHOULD beat Cam, but I know that neither of them really wanted Cam to get second place because they carried him all the way to the end. And of course, they still think they are making history being 2 females in the final 2 (unless production clues them in), so that means something to them both as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH Part 1 and 2   Final HoH Part 1 and 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 8:55 pm

Nah, Chelsie is a lock unless somehow MJ wakes up and takes Cam. She's even been practicing her speech about how she got what she needed and such. Did you see Rubina's face for MJ's goodbye message when she talked about Rubina's resume? If Rubina has a winners resume, Chelsies is much more impressive. All MJ has is comp wins. That's enough to beat Cam because he has absolutely nothing, but does not hold up against Chelsie.

The way last night should have went was this:

Julie: Mackensie, it's time to choose who you want to evict.

MJ: Chelsie, who do I want to evict?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH Part 1 and 2   Final HoH Part 1 and 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 9:17 pm

If I'm being completely honest, I'm fine with either Chelsie or MJ winning, as long as it's not Cam. The only ones in the entire cast I would not want to see it Lisa, T'kor or Cam, the rest I'd have been fine with. I'm saying this during this Brooklyn conspiracy segment so she's losing a ton of points now too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH Part 1 and 2   Final HoH Part 1 and 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final HoH Part 1 and 2
Page 1 of 1