Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Accidental announcement from production?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Accidental announcement from production? Empty
PostSubject: Accidental announcement from production?   Accidental announcement from production? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 5:52 am

So, apparently there was a weird announcement over the PA system in the house today and I am wondering (as well as the hg's) if this has something to do with the surviving bestie after eviction. It apparently said "a new bed is now available" or something like that. Brittany also said she was hearing some hammering going on somewhere (but remember that is Brittany who said it).

Could this be another "camp comeback" kind of scenario where the survivor goes to the secluded room in the house until the twist is over? Could it be that the evictee might not actually be out of the game? Is it just one of those random statements production has done in the past (like the facts about how many laps around the yard is a mile or laps in the pool, etc.) that never meant anything? I guess we will get more info on eviction night, but I sure would like to know SOMETHING about this stupid twist.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Accidental announcement from production?   Accidental announcement from production? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 2:02 pm

I hope it's not a camp comeback thing. These twists always fall flat and I'm sure this will be no exception. It's like you said in another post, they purposely don't tell us what the twist is about so they can change it on a whim for whatever way they want they game to go. They at least used to try to hide it, but now it's just blatant.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Accidental announcement from production?   Accidental announcement from production? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 12:12 am

I just think that mistaken announcement about a bed is now ready means something, like it is going to be used for something, and the only thing that comes to mind is this stupid bestie twist. Maybe the surviving nominee goes to the "penthouse" where they don't compete, they are safe and whatever else they can throw at them. I just don't think an message like that is just random, but hey, it wouldn't be the last time I saw a conspiracy or a twist of some sort that turned out to be absolutely NOTHING but my imagination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidental announcement from production?   Accidental announcement from production? Empty

Back to top Go down

Accidental announcement from production?
Page 1 of 1