Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Production Interference!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Production Interference!!! Empty
PostSubject: Production Interference!!!   Production Interference!!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 12:24 am

Well, I wondered how long it would be before they came up with something this week to help save Jared/Cirie for the upcoming double eviction.  They received a "transmission" in the house that apparently had letters missing in the message and they are all speculating of what they think it is.  I have been listening to some of the speculations and Cory talked with Jag saying that the 2 of them could figure this shit out, but they shouldn't tell anyone else, (even America) like they are the only smart ones in the house or something.  Funny thing though Matt showed off his memory skills by recalling to Blue and America where the spaces were and the letters were, etc.  America even said it was incredible that he could remember that well when they only got to see it for about 4 minutes or so.  

Ideas about a battle back, an America vote (which America the player said would probably favor Cam being the underdog), double eviction and something about jury.  

I think this is production's way to throw paranoia in the house to see if they can get them to think about flipping the vote.  Cameron has been working Jared hard core telling him he is being lined up and he has nothing to protect him and it is really getting to him.  Matt saw him doing it earlier.  Cam keeps telling him all he needs is 4 votes and he breaks the tie.  The feeds only came back for about 30 minutes following this transmission and have been down ever since.  During that time, Jared was hanging with Cirie and Felicia instead of the others so I am thinking he is going to try to work the vote.

Unless this has to do with the actual HOH comp itself with facts or transmissions or whatever, there is NO REASON to do this other than to get some things going crazy to shake it up and save Jared and Cirie.  I wouldn't be surprised if one or both of them end up going to the nether space or something that provides them protection from the double eviction.  

Some of these idiots were even thinking it could be Reilly who could come back in the house.  I get someone who doesn't know the show thinking that, but anyone who knows the show even a little bit knows they aren't keeping people in sequester for that long.  

Why can't they just let the people play the damn game?  Just let it play out and when people screw themselves up, then they need to pull themselves out of the hole or be sent packing................PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Production Interference!!!   Production Interference!!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 2:48 pm

Supposedly this won't be a normal DE. There's some twist involved. Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be lame.

I think production may be getting tired of the whole Cirie/Jared thing. She's not quite what they thought she was going to be. Do not be surprised if Cirie goes in the 2nd eviction tonight instead of Jared. I think she may be over the season and got in productions ear that she doesn't want to go to jury. I have nothing to base this on, just a feeling I get from her

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Production Interference!!!   Production Interference!!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 3:33 pm

Well from the conversations and attempts at deciphering the message last night, it sounds like they are hinting that there is some sort of zombies that are possibly being resurrected. Meme also said something about part of the coded message could be referring to the "nether region" as well. In any event, they all came to a consensus that it is probably a battle back with or without a double eviction. Mr. Genius Cory is convinced that it CAN'T be a double because it is too early and dismisses those who thing think so it will be funny to see him be wrong about that part.

My husband listened to the podcast at work today and apparently in the Canada season they did a double eviction where the 2 evictees then competed with each other for one of them to return to the house. Now I don't know if that is the deal or not because that would be A LOT to cram into 1 hours of programming. But if they cut out the fluff I guess it is possible to do. It would also explain why they had the backyard taken away so early because a regular double eviction wouldn't be that much setup most of the time.

I have a theory here. If they are doing this double eviction battle back situation, I think once the 2 evictions are done and the battle back winner comes back in the house tonight they will be told they have all made jury. The number of people would be 10, but I recall spoiler girl saying her source said it would be a 3 person final. Julie told them it was a 7-person jury but didn't say anything else, so it is possible that both are true.

I don't think Cirie will be the one evicted unless Jared wins veto. I just don't see people passing up the chance to take him out because of his lying, manipulating and more apt to win comps than Cirie. I don't care if she begs them to send her out, they should send out Jared and I think they would probably do that. That being said, it wouldn't be the first time this group made the wrong decision when it looks like a no-brainer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Production Interference!!!   Production Interference!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Production Interference!!!
Page 1 of 1