Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Production rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Production rules Empty
PostSubject: Production rules   Production rules EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 7:20 pm

Why the hell is production suddenly telling them they aren't supposed to be telling people exactly how their are voting? At first I thought Matt was hiding behind that as a reason not to come straight out and tell Blue what he was doing, but I have heard it from 4 or 5 people now in various groups or even alone with camera talk that they can't state exactly what they are doing with their vote. This is absurd. All season people have been telling people how they are voting and nothing has been said. I remember both weeks that Cam was up people were saying they were 100% sure not voting to keep Cam.

Felicia went to Jag this afternoon to tell him her spirit won't let her continue to lie to Blue, so she is either going to tell her that she doesn't have her vote or that things have changed or something. Jag then said remember we can't say what others are doing or how exactly people are voting and Felicia finished his statement saying yes she knows they can't say EXACTLY, but she has never just straight up lied to people like this (maybe not about a vote, but sure has about a lot of other things). I just want to know why all of the sudden this is an issue? Is it because Jag WANTS to tell Blue to try to preserve his jury vote? Are they that hungry from some kind of blindside on eviction night for drama? It reminds me when they pulled out the rule book on Brendon when he told Britney she was going on the block, how it was all of the sudden a rule that had to be followed. And of course they don't show us any recent warning or anything so we don't know what the hell is going on because of it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Production rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Production rules   Production rules EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 8:52 am

Who knows why they pick and choose when to enforce stupid rules. I can guarantee you that if this rule is somehow enforced and they are told they can now no longer vote a certain way because they told someone, we won't see anything about it on the show, they will jsut play it off as that is the decision they made.

Just like back in season 12 with Brendon and Brittney, they need not present it as he was going to put her up, they presented it as they had made a deal. The difference between then and now is that social media is much larger but I don't think they really give a shot about being called out on social media for their bullshit
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Production rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Production rules   Production rules EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 1:57 pm

I agree and they wonder why the hell we all have conspiracy theories about them influencing the game as heavily as they do. It only seems to get worse and worse. It is a stupid rule to begin with. Why the hell shouldn't anyone be able to say how they are voting or who they are putting up? Sometimes it is part of a negotiation process, even the most important part. The hg's need to think about the time they are on the block or possibly going up and whether they would prefer to be blindsided or KNOW what is going on because when the shoe is on the foot it will feel much different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Production rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Production rules   Production rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Production rules
Page 1 of 1