Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monte veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 10:36 am

Well I have no idea why it was played so early, but Brittany won veto and will pull herself down. Now Monte will have a decision to make on who the replacement nom is, speculation is that it will be Taylor. I can see it both ways, both Turner and Taylor are huge threats to go to the end with. It also seems to be the consensus that Alyssa is a huge threat due to her social game. It doesn't matter that she hasn't won a single comp, not to compare her to Dr Will, but he won without winning a single comp so it can be done if your social game is strong enough
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 11:00 am

The amount of gaslighting by Brittany in a convo with Taylor is ridiculous. Taylor confronted her about her approaching Turner with a F2 last week and Brittany is acting offended and is claiming she never talks to Turner and Turner has been targeting Taylor for weeks, and that even when they approached Turner with the info about Kyle, she is claiming Turners reaction was "ok, I'll put him up, but Taylor still needs to go" The gaslighting comes in where Brittany is throwing it all on Taylor and claiming that with her (Taylor) saying these things and believing them tells her that she trusts Turner more. I really hope Taylor is not buying any of this shit. Brittany is throwing everyone under the bus and even claimed that she is the only one in the house that knows how to keep her mouth shut. Alyssa is the one that divulged the all girls alliance to everyone and she knew it was time to cut Michael because while he plays a great comp game, he doesn't know how to navigate the game and she knew it would catch up with him. It's really quite comical
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 12:09 pm

It appears that Taylor will be the renom and the target, which is probably the smartest play. Apparently Alyssa did horrible in POV and she will be easier to beat in veto next week. The Fianl 2 between Monte and Turner appears to be strong and they will take each other to the end (I still think it's smarter to take Brittany), but if it's Turner and Monte, it's anyone's game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 12:13 pm

I may have spoke too soon, Taylor is not locked in as the target, Monte and Turner are weighing the options as to which way they should go, the only thing definite is that she will be the renom. If Monte were to go back on his word to Turner, it would be game suicide as there is not point in lying to him about it as this point and would do nothing but piss him off.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 12:15 pm

After Brittany won the veto, she shouted out "That's for you Michael", it has everyone confused after the shit that went down this past week. First her telling Turner to take him out 3 days ago (which you know Brittany will deny) and more importantly the fact that he dragged her name through the mud in his eviction speech
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 12:37 pm

Now this is weird, apparently Monte was not able to play in veto, no idea why. It must have had something to do with the HoH comp, maybe he unlocked a punishment or some bullshit, otherwise it makes no sense that the HoH can't play
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 12:38 pm

ok, it's a little bit cleared up, the veto was played very early and it appears he overslept it by a couple minutes. That's shady as fuck to make it something like that, especially when it's that early in the morning
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 1:47 pm

Got a bit more clarification, it was a countdown thing like they did way back in season All Stars , where BB woke them up to say that the comp will begin when the countdown ends, everyone made it down in time except Monte so he was not eligible to play
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 3:01 pm

This is hysterical watching Brittany try to sell her bullshit to Monte, he is just sitting back and taking it all in and he just keeps responding with Mm-Hmm. Of course she claims that the all girls thing was all Alyssa's idea and her and Taylor were never on board with it. She's also trying to sell that if he puts up Turner, her and Taylor will both vote him out so he doesn't have to break the tie. Her claim is that this establishes trust that he is with them and they are with her. At this point, it's not much of a line in hte sand to be drawn. She's also trying to sell it to him that if its her, Taylor, Monte and Alyssa going into next week it all but guarantees them final 3. Basically she is telling him everything he expected her to say.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 3:49 pm

As soon as Brittany left the HoH room, Monte did some camera talking about how the whole conversation was total bullshit. Said she told so many lies he can't even remember them all. His plan is to put up Taylor and if he has to break a tie he will send Alyssa home, which I think is the wrong move, this is the time to take your shot at Taylor as she is not as easy to beat in next weeks veto. Lets face it, with Michael out of the house, these remaining comps are up for grabs with any of those that are left with Alyssa being the weakest
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 4:52 pm

@TheBryePie wrote:
I think there's a good chance Brittney talks Taylor out the door this week...Monte and Turner trust her that little and may want to weaken her by taking out Taylor #BB24

This is a very good point and would be absolutely hysterical if it happens this way!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 11:22 pm

I went back and watched a bunch of the conversations today and it has been a very eventful day to say the least. Ctown posted a lot of it already so I will try not to be too redundant.

First of all this bullshit thing with Monte not being able to play was just that BULLSHIT. They were apparently woke up and given 2 minutes to get downstairs for the comp. Brittany went to bed last night very, very early while the others stayed up. Not too late or anything remembering they have a comp, but they had the damn thing at the butt crack of dawn and nobody saw that coming.

Turner just happened to wake up about 20 minutes before that and was kind of up anyway, and he says that is probably the only reason he actually made it. Keep in mind Monte was in the HOH room UPSTAIRS and heard the announcement. He went to take a piss, put in his contacts and got downstairs and apparently was only 10 or 20 SECONDS late and was told he couldn't play. I would say it was a HUGE disadvantage to him because people are always saying they don't always hear the announcements as loudly in the HOH room. Secondly, it is UPSTAIRS and he had to get clothes on and that is added time. And who the hell doesn't have to take a piss when they wake up in the morning? So this just STINKS to high heaven.

According to Turner he choked in the comp. He had 1 thing left to do and there was only 1 place the piece could go and he just stood there for 20 seconds (according to him) and then saw it just as Brittany won it. Monte got to watch and said that Brittany and Turner ran away with the comp because they had the best strategy, something about starting at the bottom, and he said he would have done the same. He said Alyssa and Taylor both had TERRIBLE strategy, but Taylor finally started catching on but was still not going to win. Alyssa once again had absolutely NO CHANCE to win at all.

Now right after the veto Taylor went to talk to Brittany she was lording it over Taylor. She basically accused Taylor of not talking to her or having any use for her until she won the veto and now suddenly she wants to talk. She then said that she realized that Michael didn't betray her after all, she said he was giving her a heads up of what she was up against because NOBODY left in the house was doing that. She agreed to talk to Taylor about it, and made Taylor humble herself over and over and over. She kept saying she was believing Turner over her (Brittany) and she doesn't know how it is logical or possible. Basically saying Taylor would have to be a fucking moron to give any credence to what was being spread around.

At one point she said she would be willing to have their talk with Turner in the room, basically the same as she and Michael did about the Kyle thing saying they would rather avoid the confrontation but would do it if necessary. After over an hour of doing shit like that and making Taylor humble herself over and over, she finally said they could go forward and it would be okay. But what she was also doing in that talk was trying to get all the information she could so she could have some way to spin it to Monte later.

She then went to Monte and as Ctown posted, she REALLY laid it on thick, just lying her ass off to him. He tried to call her out (diplomatically of course) on some things and she would either not answer or gloss over it, etc. But she actually DID threaten him that if he didn't put up Turner and allow Taylor and Brittany to take Turner out of the game, that if she wins veto next week and is the sole vote, she would have to take that into consideration because his actions would be saying that he values one person (Turner) over two people in his final 3 (Taylor and Brittany). She was not subtle about it at all.

And yes, he did call it all out to the camera for sure. He later talked to Taylor and basically just straight up said he can't work with Brittany in any way, shape or form. She is telling lies that they have already proven are true and she won't own anything she did, and then for her to threaten him that way tells him, he can't go any further in this game with her than absolutely necessary. She has to be the one who leaves. Taylor said she didn't understand why Brittany took that approach because that is not the way Brittany talks to her (Brittany told Taylor about the threat and was actually gleeful about it, so Taylor is covering for her there). Taylor is uneasy and rightfully so going further with Monte and Turner, but she says that her game is in Monte's hands. He said she is 100% safe on the block next to Alyssa unless Brittany screws shit up and votes Taylor out to prevent him from breaking the tie to keep her.

Taylor is trying to get Brittany to just leave it alone and chill, but Brittany just keeps saying that Monte
s logic is just not there, she doesn't understand what the hell he is thinking and you can tell she is definitely going to have another conversation with him regardless of what Taylor thinks about it. She really thinks she is in the catbird's seat right now because she is safe. Taylor tried to tell Brittany that she thinks Monte is testing Brittany to see if she will try to flip anything and Brittany is very indignant that she doesn't need to be tested, etc.

I think this proves the previous post you put here Ctown about Brittany being the reason Taylor may leave this week because she is not going to just let it go. She is going to drive Monte in sane and the more she talks the worse it will become, and at some point he HAS to figure out that he has to weaken Brittany and the only way to do that is to take Taylor out of the equation, and he can tell her that as the week goes by.

I also think that once the veto meeting happens and the noms are locked, we will see Turner going after Brittany a bit because she keeps telling people that Turner is lying or at the very least not understanding the conversation, etc. I think we may see either another house meeting or a call out session something.

I could also see Turner keeping his mouth shut and just go with the flow, but Brittany trying to go to him to say that Turner is no longer her target, that Monte definitely is because they had a final 3 and he is reneging on it so she doesn't trust him and will probably say "neither does Taylor" or something to that effect.

Monte and Turner's problem here is that they keep trying to think of keeping people who can "protect" them instead of people they can beat. Why the hell would you get rid of a person who has shown she can't win a damn thing and has only survived on her social game, but keep the second have of a SOLID duo who have been together the entire game and have shown they can win some comps? You are stuck with one of them (Brittany), but you need to weaken her as much as possible. And Monte can have his blinders on that Taylor would choose him over Brittany, but where is the evidence that would be true, because it has never been that way before.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 11:28 pm

So, Ctown, any idea why they had the veto so damn early this morning? Do you think there is something else coming from BB in the way of a twist or something? I don't recall a final 5 party, but maybe that is what is happening tomorrow and they needed to have everything done or something, I don't know, it just seems very odd to give them SO MUCH TIME before the veto ceremony.. It just seems strange to me.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 11:04 am

chap5788 wrote:
So, Ctown, any idea why they had the veto so damn early this morning?  Do you think there is something else coming from BB in the way of a twist or something?  I don't recall a final 5 party, but maybe that is what is happening tomorrow and they needed to have everything done or something, I don't know, it just seems very odd to give them SO MUCH TIME before the veto ceremony..  It just seems strange to me.

They resurrected the a veto from the first BB all-stars in which they woke them up very early in the morning and in that one that had 1 minute to get to the bckyard from the time the announcement came out.

Apparently Monte didn't think they were serious so that's why he took his time, it's nobodies fault but his own that he missed it. I'm sure it was a test to get them out therebefore the timer expired and the comp didn't start right away to give them a few minutes to collect themselves and piss or whatever they need to do, but they needed to first meet the deadline to be there.

Monte and Terrance are playing stupid looking for someone to protect them. You are going into final 4, there is no longer anyone tp protect you but yourself. Not even your final 2. If Turner wins HoH, he can do nothing to protect Monte as the veto winner is the one with all the power. Sure, Turner can protect him if he also wins veto, but why take Taylor who is more difficult to beat in the veto over someone you can easily beat?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 5:47 pm

That is exactly what I have been saying for a couple of weeks now. They KNEW they had to take out Michael because they can't beat him, but instead of staying on that train of making your path easier to the end and take out competitors, they are worried about someone else protecting them.

I do understand that Monte wants Brittany out so bad he can taste it. Her winning that veto just crushed him because he has complete disdain for her at this point, mainly because she has actually been caught in her lies and just continues to do it. Then she had the guts to threaten him yesterday to top it off. So, yes he wants to increase the chances of taking her out of the game. But if you can't get her, then you at least weaken her possibilities to be saved by anyone. Take out Taylor right now. Turner will have to compete against Brittany and Alyssa for HOH, which he has a good shot at doing (unless he chokes like he did yesterday), especially if there is a physical aspect to it. If Brittany beats Turner, then there is nothing they could do about it, and having Taylor there doesn't change that much. Alyssa being easier to beat is a much smart move for Turner regardless of how he feels about her on a personal level (something I am sure that Monte is concerned about too).

Also in the veto, what if it is something that you can help someone else, like blocking someone's path to winning or something like that. Those 2 guys will be competing against the 2 girls and wouldn't it be nice if it could be 3 on 1. Now of course Monte set it up for Taylor, Turner and him to make an official final 3 (I've read 2 names in the updates..........Girl's guys..........1 girl, 2 guys, both are stupid if you ask me). This was to ease Taylor's apprehension mostly, but if Monte is thinking that she will EVER choose anyone but Brittany if she is given that choice to vote, he is kidding himself. There is absolutely NO DOUBT she would evict Turner, but there is also NO DOUBT she would also evict Monte if he was a choice next to Brittany. When they were talking he had to pry that from her and I can't believe he didn't notice it.

Now apparently her and Brittany plan to have another meeting with him tomorrow to offer him "other protections" from the 2 of them (whatever that means) to make him feel good about taking Turner out. I would like to know how Taylor is going to navigate that little meeting because I think it is going to make Monte think twice about keeping her. He told Turner if it starts being completely evident that all Taylor is worried about is keeping Brittany safe, he will vote the other way on eviction night. I'm sure Taylor will stay afterward and reassure him that this was done for Brittany's benefit to make sure she votes to keep her, but you can tell when Taylor is all in on something and when she is not.

I know that Monte would like nothing better than to have him and Taylor sitting in the final 2 seats so they could have back to back black winners of BB. He has been trying to get Taylor on board with that since his first HOH, but she always kept him at arm's length, and even now is only turning to him slightly because she has no choice. He needs to open his eyes and figure out that this doesn't mean as much to her unless it is her that would be winning the game to be the first female black winner, and he could stand in the way of that.

Oh, and Brittany also plans to make sure that Monte knows that Turner told Michael he would never take out the only other LGBTQ member of left in the house other than himself, and then of course went back on it. She thinks this will build trust. But she doesn't know that Michael had an agreement with the 3 guys also and if he were to condemn Turner, he would have to condemn himself as well. She believes that Monte needs to be SHOWN that Turner is the biggest liar and threat in the game to change his mind.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 4:16 am

I haven't had a chance to watch this entire conversation for myself, so just going from the updates, but it sounds like it was pretty animated. Apparently Brittany and Taylor went to the HOH room to talk to Monte again about putting up Turner. It sounds like Brittany really thought she was in the driver's seat on this one and said something like, "let's see what we can do to increase this trust level meter a little bit."

Well she started on her spiel and Monte finally just started interrogating her about various things starting with the Kyle information reveal. It sounds like she was trying to push it off on Michael a bit more by saying he knew about it a lot longer than she did and after "many discussions" they decided to wait until after the house split was over because this is something that could ruin someone's life and she wanted a gut check on it. But Monte pretty much wasn't buying it and punching hole after hole in her story.

They moved on from that and she was denying now that she said any of those things with Turner about final 2 and stuff. Then she said it was just a conversation after drinking that cider and she might have not been clear (basically meaning Turner misinterpreted it). She talked about bringing Turner up to the HOH room to hash it out, but Monte declined. According to one of the updates I read, he apparently said that he was willing to look past the Kyle thing, but there has just been too much since, and then the past couple of days she basically made his trust in her go down. He said something about having to be careful being a black man and how he carries himself or reacts (I think he meant in terms of calling her out or going off on her), but he can't do this anymore.

He asked Taylor a couple of times during the pitch/conversation if she had anything to say and she said that Brittany had laid out their pitch, but later when it got more heated she said she has been trying to be a bridge between the 2 of them, but that apparently is impossible. Brittany of course got really upset and said she understood now, she didn't know the trust was broken so badly. She asked if they were all 3 just playing against each other now. Ultimately Monte said he would sleep on things, but Turner hasn't lied to him, has been transparent and has never given him pause, so there is no way he is putting him up there for them to take out this week.

He also told Brittany he knows she will be targeting him next week, but at this point, it is a risk he is wiling to take, so they will just see what happens next week and left it at that.

Taylor remained after Brittany left the room crying and said again that she has tried to bridge the gap, but she is 100% with him and asked him NOT to say anything to Brittany about Girl's guys and he said he wouldn't.

Now like I said before, Monte has wanted to go through the game to the end with Taylor for a very long time and she always kept him at arm's length. But after his veto win and then this recent HOH win shown on the episode tonight, she really was excited when she hugged him and I think he thought that put her firmly at his side. But if doesn't see how close Taylor is to Brittany just based on the fact that she was willing to go to him and have ANOTHER conversation about taking out Turner between the 3 of them, KNOWING how he has felt about her over the past couple of weeks, the he is never going to see it. If Turner wins HOH, Monte better hope he wins veto because otherwise he is gone. Why he would take this chance instead of keeping Alyssa who would NEVER keep Brittany over him or Turner and would be easier for both of them to beat is just beyond me.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Well, Brittany used her veto and Taylor went up as the replacement. Taylor is not happy about it. When she talks to Brittany she says that Monte has put her on the block twice now so she doesn't know if she can really trust him. Well the first time he put her up it was to get rid of Nicole and Taylor gave permission for that one, so doesn't really count there. Monte explained in great detail to Taylor and even Brittany and Alyssa why he would not put up Turner, so it's like it was some kind of underhanded move.

I know she has to keep Brittany in her pocket so she has to play that up, but she also bitches about this to the cameras as well. She always has to be the victim in every scenario. I am sick of hearing how badly she was treated at the beginning of the game and "forced to play" the game she has played. Now she is saying that her HOH was hijacked from her and she wants one where she makes her own decisions and nobody screws it up. Hate to tell her, but that HOH was a clusterfuck because she made it that way. Sure Kyle didn't use that veto, but one of their targets still went home, so who the hell cares?

Everyone but Brittany slept in the HOH room last night. She went to bed early and didn't want to partake in any alcohol or anything, but this morning when someone said something about all of them sleeping in there, she said "I thought you were going to sleep in the car room" to Taylor and her answer was that room was too cold. Then when she was talking to her about Monte and whether she can trust him, she revealed to Brittany that Turner and Monte had a "gentlemen's agreement" not an official final 2 or anything. Brittany's answer was it would have been nice if Monte had at least admitted that in their talk yesterday when he was listing all the things Brittany has done wrong in the last couple of weeks.

I think Taylor is playing with fire here because if Brittany gets the idea that she is leaving her in the dust, she just might vote the other way as a blindside (maybe for Michael is some weird way) because she knows Turner is voting that way. When Brittany spirals she goes into self-preservation mode and she would see the logic in keeping Alyssa because it would be someone she would feel she could beat in the veto comp. I don't think it WILL happen, but I am saying it COULD happen and that would be the blindside of the season for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 10:31 pm

Is Turner voting out Taylor mow? Haven't paid much attention the last two days but last I saw him and Monte agreed that Alyssa will go and Tuner needs to vote that way so they can guarantee she goes, even if Monte has to be the tiebreaker. I still don't imderstand the logic that Alyssa needs to go when they keep saying she is not a comp threat only a jury threat. If this was a case of perception being their reality it would be one thing, but the logic makes no sense to take out the person you can beat easier in a comp. The only thing I can think of is they think Taylor has a better shot at beating Brittney but thats a dangerous way to play it. They can easily pull Alyssa in to the point where unless Brittany wins HoH, she's the one that needs to go, then they clip her in final 3. I agree that I could see Taylor voting eithr of them out over Brittany. They see that Taylor is still close with Brittany so why take that chance
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 11:05 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Is Turner voting out Taylor mow?  Haven't paid much attention the last two days but last I saw him and Monte agreed that Alyssa will go and Tuner needs to vote that way so they can guarantee she goes, even if Monte has to be the tiebreaker.  I still don't imderstand the logic that Alyssa needs to go when they keep saying she is not a comp threat only a jury threat.  If this was a case of perception being their reality it would be one thing, but the logic makes no sense to take out the person you can beat easier in a comp.  The only thing I can think of is they think Taylor has a better shot at beating Brittney but thats a dangerous way to play it.  They can easily pull Alyssa in to the point where unless Brittany wins HoH, she's the one that needs to go, then they clip her in final 3.  I agree that I could see Taylor voting eithr of them out over Brittany.  They see that Taylor is still close with Brittany so why take that chance

I haven't paid that much attention since the veto meeting today, so I don't know if that is the plan. I know Monte mentioned that a couple of days ago and Turner kind of agreed, but that was before the veto meeting too. I think Turner was still a little bit nervous before the noms were actually locked, especially considering all the LONG talks Brittany was having with him.

If Turner does that he is a moron too. He should tell Monte that he has to think about his jury vote here because they have been friends for MOST of this game. This would be a complete slap in the face and that is not the ONLY way she goes home. If Brittany flips on Taylor, well so be it, but Turner should be able to vote the way he wants to vote and piss on the rest. Taylor EXPECTS it to be a tie with Monte keeping her and Monte KNOWS if Taylor has a shot to take out Turner she is going to take it, so it doesn't change that dynamic at all.

Turner needs to put on his big boy pants and stand up for his OWN game for a change instead of just playing scared all the time. If they were in this position and it was Joseph who was the one they decided had to go, there is no way Monte would vote that way.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 12:35 am

I've noticed that Turner plays a very cautious game and is afraid to piss off anyone that remains in the house, if you noticed, he was even hesitant to send Michael home. Earlier today, Brittany was telling him how Monte told her that the damage for his trust in her was irrepairable and asked if it was the same for Turner and he told he absoultely not. Now that's actually a smart thing to tell her and something where I think Monte screwed up but it is what it is. Unless he wins Hoh, Turner is certain to be an inital nom next to Monte, but as we all know htat doesn;t matter, the veto is the only thing that matters for this upcoming week.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 7:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I've noticed that Turner plays a very cautious game and is afraid to piss off anyone that remains in the house, if you noticed, he was even hesitant to send Michael home.  Earlier today, Brittany was telling him how Monte told her that the damage for his trust in her was irrepairable and asked if it was the same for Turner and he told he absoultely not.  Now that's actually a smart thing to tell her and something where I think Monte screwed up but it is what it is.  Unless he wins Hoh, Turner is certain to be an inital nom next to Monte, but as we all know htat doesn;t matter, the veto is the only thing that matters for this upcoming week.

Yep, I watched that conversation and was surprised that it was HIS idea to have it. She was playing all high and mighty at first saying she didn't believe that Turner and Michael were as close as her and Michael were and didn't believe they were actually working together because Michael "sent her to talk to Turner" when they had that talk in the bathroom. But later in the conversation, she said that talk between the 2 of them was mainly to let him know that she knew Michael had to go and she would not be upset if people took the shot.

The talk actually went well, and he did get a little bit of information from her and she also did from him. She said she was aware that there was a deal in place with Monte/Turner that he has to vote out Alyssa to make sure Brittany doesn't try to pull something else out or something like that, which she says she would never do. Turner asked how she knew that and she said she couldn't tell. Okay, that pretty much tells him that Taylor told her. Then he told her that Michael said she was lying about her job and the person she is outside the house and it doesn't mean anything to him at all, he will still be friends with her. She immediately started to panic a bit as to who else knew about it. Turner said that Michael told him, and he has not shared it, but Michael could have shared it with others. She then asked him not to share that and they would talk about it after the game is over. Big deal, she is a hypnotherapist, why the hell does that even matter?

Yes, you call Turner's game cautious, I call it playing scared. He is TERRIFIED of being on the block, it makes him freak out even to think about it. I think he also wants it as a resume point that he was never on the block on eviction night, the only one in the house who can say that, and if he wins HOH this week, that will make it a wrap.

I think it is really stupid of him to go along with this vote thing though. He has NEVER stuck his neck out on a vote or anything like that for anyone in the game. He has made replacement noms as HOH to make big moves, but as far as sticking with his people, he pretty much sucks at that. If there are greener pastures, he is GONE. This one will be very personal. He has told Alyssa they are best friends and he would never vote against her. This is a situation where it doesn't mean she will stay in the house or change the house target or anything else, it is just a personal thing and if I were Alyssa when he tells her, I would not left him off the hook on that one. I would tell him to do what he needs to, but this shows they were never close friends like she thought and she wonders if he is as bad as Kyle lying to her the ENTIRE game. I would make him feel like dogshit on the bottom of my shoe.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 10:14 am

Well it didn't take long for Brittany to turn on Taylor. And I really hope this plan of hers works. The plan is to have Turner 100% believing that Brittany is voting out Alyssa and have him throw her a sympathy vote, then Brittany also votes out Taylor and blindsides her. I rally hope it goes through to at least carry out this plan for the chaos it will cause. As long as Brittany votes to evict Taylor, all is good. If Taylor stays, Brittany will have to answer to Taylor about her sudden flip (I guarantee whe will lie and say she did vote to keep her and it must have been Turner that voted her out), If Alyssa stays it's the guys vs the girls in the final 4 and will be a showdown with everything coming down to veto. Brittany is convinced she will be sitting in one of the final 2 chairs and will win the game. Regardless of who she would sit next to, I think Michael is her only vote
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 5:07 pm

The problem is that Turner isn't going to vote to keep Alyssa regardless of what is said. After Alyssa poured her heart out to him about what she perceives is going on (pretty much spot on), he kept saying he was voting for her no matter what, etc. She kept sounding doubtful, but thankful at the same time. He told her she needs to either convince Brittany or Monte to have her second vote because she has his. She said she thinks she might be able to get Brittany if Turner's vote is solid and it will be unanimous. But he left that conversation, went straight to the HOH room and told Monte about the conversation.

He told him that Alyssa was having a "freak out session" (she cried a bit, but it wasn't THAT bad). He told her that Alyssa said if he doesn't vote for her they can't be friends outside the house and he will lose her jury vote.

Now I listened to their conversation and the feeds did cut away here and there, but I saw the majority of it, and she did NOT say that to him, and if she did it may have been at the initial part of the conversation, but by the end she was telling him she hoped they could be friends outside the house, she can't wait to meet Megan and things like that. She even gave him several times where he had an out where she said she could see him having to make a deal to stay off the block or a final 3 with Taylor and Monte or whatever, and if that is the case, just be honest about it so she knows it is over and doesn't look stupid trying all of this. Every single time he told her she had his vote and they would be friends forever, etc.

When he went to tell Monte, I thought he was going to tell him that he NEEDS to give Alyssa a sympathy vote because he feels like shit. He did say it made him feel like shit to continue to lie to her and stuff, but then embellished the story so much to make it sound like he was glad she was finally going out of the house and he was made she would "put that on him" like that.

I also thought that maybe he thinks Brittany is pulling something to frame him in some way and wanted to cover his ass with Monte, but the bashing was pretty harsh so I don't think so. But there is a bit of a caveat. Taylor just spent a second night in a row in the HOH room with Monte and it is being noticed, even by Turner. When he got ready to go to bed last night he checked ALL the bedrooms first, Brittany and Alyssa were in their beds, but Taylor was already upstairs.

I believe the first night when they all slept up in the HOH room except Brittany didn't phase Brittany at all. But the first night it was Taylor and Monte alone, that is when she approached Alyssa and was actually spiraling for part of the day as well. She was talking to Alyssa about the 3 of them not even hiding it anymore, they keep talking about all these things about Michael and basically rubbing it in that Brittany was a fool (her perception, but not too far off for some of what they are talking about for sure), and in the middle of her fast talking Alyssa about it, she said something about spending nights in the HOH room now, tells her that she has to win to stay because she is definitely not "in the group" any longer.

All Alyssa has to do is make sure that Turner is spooked just enough to go ahead with the vote along with Brittany OR make him feel bad enough that he tells Monte he just can't and Alyssa gives Brittany the green light. I do kind of have a feeling though that Brittany just might do it anyway just to make Monte have to choose in front of everyone and then just keep denying it over and over to cause a problem for Turner and fluster him before the HOH.

It would truly be something if this got flipped, but I think it will come close and then crash and burn with Alyssa going to the jury.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 6:03 am

Well, it is almost official, Alyssa is leaving and Taylor is staying. I think there may have been a SLIGHT chance of Alyssa getting Turner to feel bad enough about voting her out, especially since they plan to tell her tomorrow and he will have to watch her cry, but Brittany just put the last nail in the coffin.

Brittany talked to Alyssa again earlier in the evening and said she thinks she has Turner's vote for sure. Brittany then said she was going to ask Turner about it, but play it off as him giving her a sympathy vote because they both know how it will come out. She then took Turner aside and asked him if Alyssa knows she is going yet, and he said he didn't think for sure. He confessed that he had not told her he was voting her out because he just wanted to spend time with her and be happy the last few days. I call bullshit on this because that is for HIS comfort, not HERS. He is a coward, just like most of them have been this entire game. This is a situation that she gave him 100 times to just tell her the truth, and he was too much of a pussy to do it. He could have easily told her the only way he could keep himself off the block was to agree to vote Alyssa out of the game and he can't push back against that with so few people in the house or he will follow her to jury for sure. She would have been sad and upset, but she would have gotten over it and not gone through all this bullshit for nothing.

Anyway, he told Brittany that he would explain himself in his good-bye message and told her he was a bit pissed off because Alyssa tried to say they would not be friends outside the house if he goes back on this with the vote. Brittany said she got the impression that Alyssa would see this as worse than what Kyle did because she sees him as someone who is a true friend who never used her in the game, etc. She then asked if he had considered giving her a sympathy vote, if for nothing else, to manage his jury vote a bit and let Monte take the heat for this instead of him. He said he would consider it and said he had not thought in those terms. She then kept saying she wasn't trying to convince him of anything but then proceeded to try to convince him.

As soon as he had an opportunity he spilled all to Taylor and Monte, who ironically had seen Brittany pull him aside on the HOH camera screen and wondered if either of them (Brittany or Turner) would tell them (Monte and Taylor) about the conversation. Monte predicted that Turner would spill right away. Now Monte told Taylor she should ask Brittany if she has talked to Turner about the vote and see what she says.

In the meantime, Brittany told Alyssa that Turner was 100% voting her out and in their talk he said he was pissed that Alyssa told him they wouldn't be friends outside the house over this vote. Alyssa said they would talk more tomorrow, but I think she probably knows this is definitely over now.

If I was Alyssa, I would still confront Turner about this and tell him that she knows she doesn't have Brittany (Brittany told her) and she knows she doesn't have Monte, but she thought she could at least see that ONE relationship she has in the house was actually real and not all of them were like Kyle and Terrance and make him feel like dogshit about it. It might not change the vote, but who gives a shit. It is time for her to stop being a fucking doormat

But, this will get back to Brittany that the conversation was revealed and I can see her doing a couple of things here. She will either say that she honestly wanted to know what to tell Alyssa because she kept asking and wondered if Turner was going to vote her out only to see if she was going to be crushed by that as well. She also actually gave Turner the idea about jury management trying to show trust or whatever buzz word they want to use and he thought she was pulling something, but her vote is the same.

I could also see her telling everyone that she was testing everyone to see if there was ANYONE in the house she could actually trust. Turner revealed the conversation, just as she thought he might. Taylor didn't come to her and tell her she heard this information and wanted to know if there was any truth to it, so now she knows she owes NOBODY any trust or loyalty and will just try to win her way to the end and it is up in the air who she would choose to come along and walk away.

If it isn't revealed and people keep their poker faces, I could see her going ahead and voting Taylor out to try to blame it on Turner just to fuck with him before the HOH comp.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 10:24 am

I didn't expect this plan to ever work to begin, with but this shows how stupid Brittany is. For this plan to work, ALYSSA has to be the one to do the work to get Turner's sympathy vote. Turner 100% did the right thing by letting Monte and Taylor know what's going on. Why would he ever trust the girl who 2 days ago was so close with Taylor and then turned on her so quickly? It would be game suicide

How funny is it that for the last few episodes since Michael left, all Brittany talks about in her DRs is how she is the only one in the house who can keep her mouth shut and then proceeds to leak more and more bullshit than anyone in the house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monte veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto Empty

Back to top Go down

Monte veto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next