Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monte veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Monte veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 4:13 pm

That's exactly what I was thinking. By her getting involved it fucked up ANY chance of it working at all. Brittany just can't stand not to talk game to people and since nobody is coming to her for conversation she is trying to manufacture something. Brittany should have just told Alyssa to continue to work on Turner for the vote and checked in with her intermittently and then just voted Taylor out on Thursday. If she never brings ANYTHING up to him and Alyssa doesn't say anything, she has plausible deniability. I know they all think she is a liar, but if she doesn't embellish and just straight up says, "I know how I voted and you can believe me or not" and just walks away, then it is on them to question Turner or not.

But with all this, Turner is in a very weird mood this morning. Maybe he is just dreading telling her she is going (Monte and him are going to tell her today apparently, but I will believe it when I see it) and what her reaction will be. Maybe he is just sad she is going because they are really good friends, but it is actually weighing on him. It has Taylor a bit sketched out too because she keeps asking him what's going on and he just says "this is me in the morning" or things like that. Then she said something about "thinking about his decision" like asking if he is starting to waiver or something, but he really doesn't engage much about it. Then he randomly said "do you think people that have been evicted both in and out of jury are thinking all the time about the mistakes they have made" or something like that. It turned into a conversation of saying what the regrets or mistakes each person may or may not have, but at one point Taylor said something about "she has that guy outside the house" and Turner said "he's been canceled." Just weird stuff like that.

I will be interested to see if Brittany tells Taylor she talked to Turner or not. I will also be interested to see if Taylor asks Brittany if she has talked to him (Monte's suggestion) to see what she says. My guess is Taylor won't do it because she will be afraid of pissing her off in some way, but she will be right back up her ass if she wins HOH. Not that the noms matter, but these people don't seem to get it that the veto holds all the power and HOH is only safety.

At this point, I just want to see a little more heat on Turner and Monte. Turner gets frazzled being on the block, but has never been up there after the veto is played. As much as I HATE saying this, I want to see Brittany pull out the HOH and have the other 3 scrambling around wondering what the hell they are going to do next. After that I can see entertainment in any of them winning the veto. If Taylor wins it, obviously Turner is done and he will be kicking himself in the ass for not keeping Alyssa. If Monte wins, he will have to choose between his final 2 with Turner or his new make-out partner Taylor. I think he will choose Taylor and tell Turner that he needs to honor his heritage and race and can't cut her for that reason and again he goes to jury wondering why the hell he dumped Alyssa. Last one is Turner winning and Taylor going full on telling him that Monte will win for sure and he needs to take that shot now, etc. I don't think Monte will appreciate the situation, but he will be sweating that is for sure.

Now if Brittany wins it, bye, bye Monte, 100%. But Taylor will of course share with Brittany that Turner told her and Monte about the talk about flipping the Alyssa vote and try to get something done that way.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 5:50 pm

Brittany and Taylor are both right about not saying anything to each other about the Turner convo. Monte is only suggesting it to get those two going at each other. Eah of them needs to keep their cards close to their chest until at least the HoH is played out to see who wins. Why would Taylor expose her knowledge and nontrust to Brittany knowing she could still win the HoH? Even if Taylor wins HoH, she should keep her mouth shut at least until after the veto.

If Brittany wins both HoH and veto, Taylor would have blown up her game by having that confrontation and could find herself not making the decision of who goes.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:06 pm

I wasn't saying either of them SHOULD say anything, I was wondering if they WOULD say anything to each other or not. Sadly, Brittany really sealed Alyssa's fate for sure with her stupidity because the approach that Alyssa has been taking today with Turner and even later with Monte was really good. She has given Turner multiple chances to just be honest with her today and told him things like they would be friends outside and things like that. She told him that Brittany already told her she doesn't have her vote so she knows she has to get Monte since Turner is voting for her "no matter what" according to him.

She asked Monte to have a chat a little later, no pressured thing or anything like that. She told Turner she was going to talk to him and asked him to wish her luck, and he smiled at her. Then he looked at the camera and made a face like "oh shit."

Monte did tell her he was leaning toward Taylor because he is looking at keeping Brittany from winning the next HOH and it is nothing against Alyssa. She got a bit teary, but she said she at least knows where everyone is at now and what to expect, didn't want to be blindsided. She told Monte she knows she has Turner's vote and he didn't say anything to contradict that and I didn't see that the 2 of them talked at all before feeds went down. I know this is KILLING Turner and could have worked on Monte as far as telling Turner to go ahead with the sympathy vote, but because Brittany fucked that up last night, they won't waiver from it. Oh, and she also asked Turner if there is anything she wants her to do in jury to advocate for him for votes or anything, so that probably made him feel even more like a dick, and so he should actually for lying to her all week long when he had so many chances to just come clean.

She went back to Turner and said she would rather leave at Monte's hand than at Turner's hand and the feeds cut shortly thereafter (convenient timing, right!).

Now Brittany has told Alyssa she made a decision that she was voting out Taylor regardless of what Turner says from now until showtime. She said she will deal with the fallout afterward, but she wants Turner to feel like shit that he was the reason she went home and it had nothing to do with Brittany. She said the others are against her anyway, so she is going to do whatever the hell she wants to do.

Brittany and Taylor have touched base a bit today, but very, very superficial. Oh, now I remember that Taylor told Brittany outright that Turner is voting to keep her regardless so she knows she is staying and feels pretty good about it. They both then said they had to win HOH and veto to keep themselves safe next week and that was about it.

Also, Brittany was starting to get sick last night (or at least acting like it) and has been taking some medication for cold symptoms or something. Alyssa has asked her how she is feeling several times today, but nobody else does at all unless they are in ear shot of Alyssa asking and then they glom onto the conversation. So, Taylor may not be confronting Brittany, but she is being extremely cold toward her too and that could be someone she regrets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monte veto   Monte veto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monte veto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2