Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tonight's episode 09/11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Tonight's episode 09/11 Empty
PostSubject: Tonight's episode 09/11   Tonight's episode 09/11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 3:51 am

I thought this episode was pretty good. It looks like they showed us everything that happened during the commercial breaks and things, so I was happy to see that. Michael really panicked and tried everything to stay. He half-assed apologized to Brittany, but it was pretty flimsy to be sure. I got the impression that in that moment he was blaming HER for the situation he was in.

I thought Taylor was lying about Michael saying anything to her about Brittany's job, but apparently she wasn't. Alyssa was the only one in the room when he used that information for his pitch. I thought he was going to get on his hands and knees and beg Monte not to use the veto when the 2 of them were alone. I guess it really surprised me just how freaked out he was in that moment.

Also, there was a better view of the veto at the moment that Monte won it, and we could see that Michael was pretty far behind Monte so I don't think that rope breaking actually made a different since it happened pretty close to the time Monte won it. And Turner was ahead of Michael as well, so Brittany droning on about Michael would still be in the house now if he had listened to her and took out a bigger target like Turner or Monte would not have made a different other than Turner might no have had the guts to do it without Monte telling him he had to do it.

Now the haunted HOH comp that Monte won was pretty cool, basically like the one we saw a few seasons back I believe in the Cody/Jessica season (can't remember the number right now and too lazy to go look it up). But I am calling a bit of bullshit on it though. Each person found the boards in different places in the rooms and I think in order to ensure nobody had any advantage over another person, those boards should have been replaced to the original position to be sure everyone had to go through the same path to find all of them.

But Taylor told everyone she "timed out" because she had a panic attack, but in reality she just plain quit. I have never heard her speak of being afraid of the dark or horror movies or anything, so I am not so sure she actually had this panic attack. I don't think she wanted this HOH because she wants to play in the final 4 HOH. She probably thought Brittany was a bigger target, and there is always Alyssa who would be in front of her on the target list too, so why worry about it I guess. She won't admit it unless she wins the game and I believe she will say in her speech that she took the risk and threw that HOH comp to set herself up for the rest of the game.

Oh and you will see a significant change in Brittany in the DR. She told Taylor after she won the veto that she had went back to the DR and asked them if they would let her redo some of them because she had figured out that Michael didn't betray her, he was just warning her of what was going on in the house. Okay, sweetie, you tell yourself whatever you need to in order to make believe that he didn't just shit all over you!

And back to Taylor. Watching the episode I realized she only got 1 more question right in the DE HOH than Alyssa. Then she timed out in the HOH comp. And hearing Monte talk about the veto, she was "a little better than Alyssa" but her initial strategy was terrible and she had no hope of winning. So I keep asking why the hell people give her so much credit for comps? She won the wall and that is it for the season. Granted Alyssa hasn't won anything, but they act like she is this great competitor that can provide all this protection and I just don't see it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode 09/11   Tonight's episode 09/11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 11:55 am

I agree that it was great watching him try to plead his case, at least he went doen swinging. I especially enjoyed him sniveling about how it's not respect and is just a dirty move.

Like all timed comps, I don't believe the times were accurate one bit, but how awesome is it to see that they played it out where Brit lost by 9 seconds.

I'm tired of Taylors tough talk in the DR like she is a master at comps and it's time for her to turn it up, she is absolutely horrible at the comps
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode 09/11   Tonight's episode 09/11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 4:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I agree that it was great watching him try to plead his case, at least he went doen swinging.  I especially enjoyed him sniveling about how it's not respect and is just a dirty move.

Like all timed comps, I don't believe the times were accurate one bit, but how awesome is it to see that they played it out where Brit lost by 9 seconds.

I'm tired of Taylors tough talk in the DR like she is a master at comps and it's time for her to turn it up, she is absolutely horrible at the comps

Yes, and sadly this is the reason they are keeping her instead of Alyssa this week, because she can "protect" Monte and Turner better. I guarantee if she wins the veto and Brittany is not HOH, she will keep Brittany in a heartbeat even if it is Monte she has to send out the door. There is no way she would anything else, regardless of this final 3 bullshit with her, Monte and Turner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode 09/11   Tonight's episode 09/11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tonight's episode 09/11
Page 1 of 1