Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wed 8/16 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Wed 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Wed 8/16 episode   Wed 8/16 episode EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:02 pm

This is something I wish I could do more and may actually be able to this year as I work the day shift now. Live post thoughts during an episode. Going through the recap now. more to come
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wed 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 8/16 episode   Wed 8/16 episode EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:08 pm

First thoughts off the bat:

Every year we hope for less scripted DR's and with an ongoing writers strike, we had hope. Well those hopes dashed with the Hisam DR where it's obvious he's being coached to play the villain. I guarantee he now knows that is how he's being received by the viewers..

Glad to see Reilly's DR's about how she doesn't believe him, hmm those don't look coached at all with using words like facade.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wed 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 8/16 episode   Wed 8/16 episode EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:10 pm

I've about had it with Jag. He returns from netherworld and you can tell he's saying what he was fed by production. He doesn't talk in that cadence in normal conversations.

The Matt part of thi I actually believe because we know he basically dismissed Hisams bullshit
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wed 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 8/16 episode   Wed 8/16 episode EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:19 pm

Wow. Now this is something I'd like to have known about on the feeds. It's big information that whoever goes next to NW can't paly in veto. How were none of these convos on the feeds? It's bullshit as it's one of the reasons people pay for the feeds. All of this being said, Jag is a big pussy with the way he used it, althoguh short of sending Hisam, he had very slim pickings so he should have just done what Reilly asked. Basically the yound side is all pussies and I think the whole house may be if hey are going to always do what the HoH wants
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wed 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 8/16 episode   Wed 8/16 episode EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:22 pm

And more of Hisam's villain role DR being pissed at Jag. I get he wanted someone not on his side going, but there's no way he can expect everyone to be as dumb as Jared and not protect their own game. In fact I can almost guarantee that Jag told Hisam it's a no go to remove Blue in a one on one, but that waws not shown on the edit or in the feeds.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wed 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 8/16 episode   Wed 8/16 episode EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:25 pm

Oh, I almost forgot. This pneumatic tube they use to send transmissions from NW is their version of Survivor tree mail. Let's try and be even more like survivor
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wed 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 8/16 episode   Wed 8/16 episode EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:29 pm

Calling out Blue's DR bullshit. No way REilly is stying on the block. Both before and after players were even picked she was flip flopping back and forth on what she would do and kept landing on "honor the HoH's wishes" This is how stupid production is. Show her saying those things and then show her DR where she's saying she's playing the game with what she would do, but her true intentions are to use it on Reilly.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wed 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 8/16 episode   Wed 8/16 episode EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:42 pm

Well this is not a bad veto comp, but just like I suspected. Taht EW article was full of shit. Matt's edit did not show him having hearing issues at all, but then had him in the DR where he just couldn't "decipher" the clues. Sorry but it's too much of a coincidence for that article to come out right before this comp airs and also a bit too specific where the article talks about the great idea they had for noise cancelling headphones actually feeding the audio.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wed 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 8/16 episode   Wed 8/16 episode EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:51 pm

ok,so now they suddenly don't show all the times but only the top 3. Again a huge coincidence they do this nowand Hisam wins. Even his edit showed him just flying through everything. So big brother is actually less transparent with showing actual times for everyone
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wed 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 8/16 episode   Wed 8/16 episode EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 10:00 pm

Hisam's arrogance knows no bounds. And fuck him with his integrity bullshit. He says one thing to her face, then shit talks her in DR and to others. His veto speech was ridiculous (can;t believe I agree with Cirie), that speech explains the vote flipping and flopping since then. That speech alone would be enough to get me to turn on his ass
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Wed 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 8/16 episode   Wed 8/16 episode EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 2:06 am

Even though this part happened at the end of the episode, I am going to comment on the veto speech first because I am particularly pissed off about it.

They didn't show the worst part of his speech. Granted I didn't hear it myself, but listening to the fallout conversations following the speech and the fact that he felt it necessary to "apologize" to most everyone (more like quickly saying he was sorry and then justifying why he feels the way he does), makes it clear that there was A LOT more to this thing. What they showed wasn't really that brutal. Big deal he said Reilly split the house prematurely, but there is ALWAYS a big alliance that forms the first week and they make sure they have at least half the house involved, this was no different.

They also cleaned up a lot of what he said to others. They show him being a bit of a villain but nothing like he ACTUALLY has been. Did you see the faces of the people on that couch? They were shell-shocked and since this directly effects the course of the house (Hisam being elevated to public enemy #1 and Reilly almost being saved), we should have seen it all.

Once again production is whitewashing despicable and disgusting behavior by one of their hg's and it is ridiculous He has said 3 or 4 times that the "pretty white girl" and her "white privilege" shouldn't get a second chance this time. He says that Reilly took away his chances to work with the "brown on brown" or the LGBTQ community people like Blue and Jag from him and excluded him and his choices. There are all bigoted statements. And one of the things he said following that veto meeting is he was apologizing and explaining to people mainly because "Arab men get a bad reputation of being mean to women" so he is making sure the record is clear that SHE brought this on herself and he is just stating facts. THIS SHIT SHOULD BE AIRED!

As far as the rest of it, I think it was stupid not to put the times of all the players on the board like they always have. I assume it is because Matt's time was probably much worse than the other people and they didn't want that aired. Well guess what, you brought in the deaf hg and you have tried to make it as fair as possible within the guidelines of the game and the comps, so now put on your big boy pants and deal with the consequences of the decisions and let them play out. Matt doesn't seem to be upset about it and doesn't seem to be worried about it, so why hide it. You just make things worse, but what is new for BB.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wed 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 8/16 episode   Wed 8/16 episode EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 10:40 am

OF course they aren't going to air any prejudice against the the pretty white girl. It's not woke to do so because of white privilege, but hey, they're giving Hisam the villain edit so in their eyes it's all good. What they fail to realize is they are making him look like a cartoonish villain instead of the raging asshole that he really is.

And I've already stated it but I will state it again, not showing Matts time just makes them look absolutely foolish after releasing that EW article about how fair they made things for him. It goes to prove that was nothing more than a PR move and then they watched it backfire in spectacular fashion by not showing his time. This shows how inept production is even with their manipulation. I would think they would not have given him such a shitty edit of him struggling putting together what the clues mean and pad his time, but his score was probably so horrible that it would be something he couldn't ignore talking about. Although I still think it was a big topic of discussion among them and thats why the feeds didn't come back until the next morning. Too many coincidences for me to think otherwise
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wed 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 8/16 episode   Wed 8/16 episode EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 10:27 pm

chap5788 wrote:

They didn't show the worst part of his speech.  Granted I didn't hear it myself, but listening to the fallout conversations following the speech and the fact that he felt it necessary to "apologize" to most everyone (more like quickly saying he was sorry and then justifying why he feels the way he does), makes it clear that there was  A LOT more to this thing.  What they showed wasn't really that brutal.  Big deal he said Reilly split the house prematurely, but there is ALWAYS a big alliance that forms the first week and they make sure they have at least half the house involved, this was no different.  

They also cleaned up a lot of what he said to others.  They show him being a bit of a villain but nothing like he ACTUALLY has been.  Did you see the faces of the people on that couch?  They were shell-shocked and since this directly effects the course of the house (Hisam being elevated to public enemy #1 and Reilly almost being saved), we should have seen it all.  

This could explain the over the top reaction

I'll take Jun's word for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wed 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 8/16 episode   Wed 8/16 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Wed 8/16 episode
Page 1 of 1