Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week 3 HOH is...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr J
BB Member
BB Member
Mr J

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 4:18 am

Felicia

Another week of Cirie in control. Sucks that he messy gameplay the last few days will not catch up with her. This season is quickly going downhill.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 4:29 am

You got that right Mr. J. I knew when they showed the layout and it was a crapshoot that anything was possible, but I really didn't think it would be Felicia. I thought it would be someone who really didn't want it like America, Cory or Jared because they are playing both sides.

I saw from the updates that they are already talking about noms possibly being Red and Cameron, but of course that suggestion wasn't from Felicia, it was Jared and Cory. I love how these people just ASSUME they will get what they want. It would really be nice if Felicia would play the "mom of the house card" and tell all of them, Cirie included, that she is going to make her own decisions based on what SHE wants, but she won't. I predict this is going to be a mess once again because there are going to be too many people on different sides thinking they are pulling the strings.

I don't see anything entertaining happening this week other than wondering if Hisam will be chosen and/or win veto. If not, I would LOVE to see him go, but I won't hold my breath. Seems like production wants to keep their disgusting bigoted villain in the game because the are doing a lot to protect his reputation.
Back to top Go down
Mr J
BB Member
BB Member
Mr J

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 4:36 am

Yeah I'm seeing Blue/Jag/Cameron as possibly nominees. Not expecting anything amazing from this season.

Production is getting exactly what they wanted with Cirie controlling the game. Its to be expected when they cast her son and a super fan in the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 8:51 am

I really don't have a problem with Felicia winning it. Apparently it came down to Felicia and Jag and Felicia got the lucky bounce. It pisses me off even more that it was a crapshoot because we should have seen this play out on the live show.

They have a golden opportunity here. Hisam was soooo happy that another Professor won HoH and he was saying how this is the happiest day ever in the house, even happier than when he won HoH. He has said in the past that he needs to be careful winning so many comps so they have to be smart about this. We saw on the show last night during the professors office hours meeting that he thinks it should be Blue and Jag next and he really doesn't see any other options. Feed his ego and do just that. Blue and Jag both go up, he's happy that he's getting his way and is not on guard (If you go with anyone else, then his ego is hungry and he may get suspicious) If, by chance, Felicia pulls HG choice, she picks someone like Jared and tells Hisam so he doesn't even have to worry about winning more comps. There is not a person in the house that doesn't want Hisam gone, so you just tell whoever wins to pull down whoever they want (Yes it sucks for who's left but that's what needs to be done) and you send his ass packing by yet another unanimous vote.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 9:36 am

Here is the problem with taking out Hisam. He is a shield for them. He currently has no plans to go after any of them so once he's gone, tehy can become the next targets. Especially Cirie with her puppetmaster ways. We already know she is on Cory's radar and taking out Hisam is just doing the other sides dirty work.

Now that being said, if they go through with it and put the backdoor plan on Hisam into effect and succeed, there is absolutly ZERO reason to break up the professors alliance. It is STILL the majority alliance and is actually an opportunity for Cirie to "officially" bring Jared in. But she has to be careful about how Jared comes in. It should not be proposed by Cirie, it should be proposed by Izzy. Then in a meeting you tell Jared he is the alliance spy and his job is to gather intel from the other side and he is not to win any comps if he can help it as it could expose him.

Of course we know BB players aren't smart enough to see that (Us viewers are always the smartest players from out couches and not actually going through the experience and seeing everything that they don't)
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 12:02 pm

So right now the current plan is Jag and Cameron going up. I guess Cameron will be out professional pawn early this season, I still think Felicia will see her fair share of it as well. Now this part of it makes sense. Two females have been evicted and it's very easy to sell they want a male to go this week. But they plan on telling Hisam that Blue is a replacement nominee. That is a mistake as it could open suspicion, he should be told that Matt is the replacement nominee and it keeps the two males and a male has to go this week narrative flowing.

If they are able to pull the backdoor off, the plan is then to tell Hisam that he did the same thing with his power that Reilly did with hers and that they feel unheard in the professors alliance with him just talking over everyone. Cirie stressed that they cannot tell him that until he is sitting in the nomination chair after the veto ceremony.

It's funny how many times we see things like this. They have what they think is the perfect plan. How often do things go as planned? Poor production is painting themselves into a corner. They want Hisam in the house as the seasons villain, but they also have Cirie that they want to keep far into the game. Now if they save Hisam from this plan with ther manipulation or decide he will have the first option to battle back their two favorites will be focused on getting the other out
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 7:17 pm

So Hisam is telling Felicia that he thinks it should be Matt going up instead of Cameron but otherwise he's fine with it and will support her 100%. At least he's not being adamant about it HAS to be the way HE wants it to be. Feeds went down for noms so unless something drastic happens it will be Cameron and Jag. Nothing will be eally exciting until we see how tomorrows veto plays out. The just better bring the feeds back once the comp is over
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 7:20 pm

All the more reason I need to see the week go as planned.

One thing to note is that when the game started, Hisam was the very last one to engage in game talk with anyone. It was something about him thinking the first day or two is to get to know each other and shouldn't be for talking game. Now all the sudden he thinks he's the BB guru
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 10:01 pm

The chances of this Hisam backdoor plan are getting smaller and smaller.  Noms are set, the wheels are in motion, the only thing that can fuck it up is Hisam winning veto.  Now if he gets picked and feels as comfortable as he had today, he'll throw the comp.

The problem is the entire house knows about the Hisam backdoor plan and this is before veto players are even picked.  You have the noms set and the plan in motion.  Stop fucking talking about it until after the veto.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 11:03 pm

On the one hand, Hisam's ego and arrogance are big enough that he won't see it coming if people don't do anything stupid. But he is also making the rounds and he gets bolder and bolder with his bullshit and I seriously don't know how ANYONE can sit through conversations with him listening to it. I mean he even told Felicia that she needed to stop last night and take a shower to make sure the slime wasn't on her skin too long, and then proceeded to TELL her to "do it now, everything else can wait." Seriously? I would throw him out of my HOH and room and tell him not to come back unless I personally invited him.

I was also a bit worried about the last minute cold feet bullshit if things work and Hisam doesn't win veto. Mecole will be the first one talking about them losing their shield because she is really big on that strategy. The thing is though SHE is not one of the people he is ordering around as much. Reilly was right, there is A LOT of fear in the house and I'm not sure they can all stick together to take out Hisam right now. The only thing that might hold it together is the fact that Hisam told Izzy today that Jared is going to have to go sooner rather than later because he is a good competitor but is impulsive. He wants himself, Izzy, Cirie and then either Red or Mecole in the final 4. He told Izzy that Felicia will have to go before then because Cirie is too close to her. I think he sees Izzy and Cirie as a package deal and that may be why he pitched this because he has also REALLY tried to build something with some of the other young ones. He told Izzy they could use his closeness to Blue as a reason to take out Jared. Interestingly enough I have not found any evidence of Izzy telling Cirie about the Jared aspect as of yet.

Initially they weren't going to tell everyone about the plan for Hisam, but Felicia ended up telling everyone in the house except for Red and Hisam. But Red asked Cameron about it and he told him the plan because they have a final 2. Apparently Cameron is still VERY pissed about Reilly (more than I thought) and he is salivating about being in on a plan to remove Hisam. Red said he would continue to play dumb for now, but I have this weird feeling he is going to tell Hisam because he wants the shield as well.

There is also a new alliance that has formed of Felicia, Cirie, Izzy, Jag, Blue, Matt and Jared. Jag named them the debt collectors. Not sure how serious it was or if it was to make Jag feel better or something. But forming this thing is weird because initially Felicia was miffed a bit at Jag because "he lied" and Cirie agreed that he needs to go on the block because of that. It sounds like it had something to do with him fighting for Reilly right up to eviction and then 5 minutes before eviction he told someone it was called off last minute and blamed someone, possibly Izzy? If anyone has any information on this, it is really bugging me about what happened. And if they are miffed at him, why the hell are they forming an alliance with him, naming it and telling him EVERYTHING about their plans.

One last thing, Cory is supposed to be so close to Cirie, Jared and Izzy, but he never seems to be in any of their long term plans (except when Jared talks to him alone). Maybe they don't like how close he is getting to America or something, not sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 12:21 am

Everyone is speculating that the veto will be from the comic universe since they have already had slime and things like that. I wonder if the veto will be the one with the unitard and prize/penalties. If that is the case, I would LOVE for Hisam to be picked for veto, but lose and end up in a really horrible unitard that he is ultimately evicted wearing! It would be like him to WANT the costume for the limelight and if he indeed really doesn't want to win any other comps right now, it would be absolutely great to see him evicted after he was able to play in the veto and actually LOST the comp or even better threw the damn thing. Then he can't say he was backdoored since he was able to play in that comp.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 1:04 am

Cameron is actually smarter than I gave him credit for. I thought it was stupid of him to tell Red, but he does have a final 2 with him so I get that part. But, now Cameron told Red to watch his alliance members for tells when talking about the plan this week because these are situations where he KNOWS for sure they are lying to him. I guess I never thought of it that way. I mean I've seen others do it in a one-on-one where someone suspects or whatever, but to purposefully ask questions and watch how people act while lying and making note of that for future is actually pretty smart. And as instructed, he did that with Felicia a while ago asking what she would want him to do if he wins the veto and she said to take Cameron off the block because she doesn't want to mess up anyone's game by telling them who they can save, etc. He then told her he was more true to the professors than he is to Cameron and such. She then told him she just didn't want Jag taken off the block (he's supposed to be the true target) and that she will just put up Matt if veto is used.

I guess we will see when he talks to Cameron if he picked up on anything during that conversation.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 1:51 am

Well, now the ENTIRE house with the exception of Hisam know he is the backdoor target. Felicia went ahead and told Red at the end of that conversation where he was trying to feel things out for tells and stuff. Cirie made it look better to Red in a sense by saying she is "loyal to the original professors alliance" (that was without Hisam until he bulldozed his way into it) so it doesn't look like they are traitors I guess.

If this doesn't get back to Hisam it will be a miracle. Regardless, I think production will be making ABSOLUTELY SURE that Hisam gets picked for this veto by pulling off one of the famous "random draws" that just seem to slide in the way that fits their narrative. I just hope Hisam's arrogance really does lead him to not try in the veto or just straight up get his ass beat!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 12:29 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 The only thing that might hold it together is the fact that Hisam told Izzy today that Jared is going to have to go sooner rather than later because he is a good competitor but is impulsive.  He wants himself, Izzy, Cirie and then either Red or Mecole in the final 4.  He told Izzy that Felicia will have to go before then because Cirie is too close to her.  I think he sees Izzy and Cirie as a package deal and that may be why he pitched this because he has also REALLY tried to build something with some of the other young ones.  He told Izzy they could use his closeness to Blue as a reason to take out Jared.  

The thing is, he's not wrong about this and it's actually a pretty good read on the game. But his assholeishness just makes him to unlikeable for anyone to root for him or even be on his side
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 5:31 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 The only thing that might hold it together is the fact that Hisam told Izzy today that Jared is going to have to go sooner rather than later because he is a good competitor but is impulsive.  He wants himself, Izzy, Cirie and then either Red or Mecole in the final 4.  He told Izzy that Felicia will have to go before then because Cirie is too close to her.  I think he sees Izzy and Cirie as a package deal and that may be why he pitched this because he has also REALLY tried to build something with some of the other young ones.  He told Izzy they could use his closeness to Blue as a reason to take out Jared.  

The thing is, he's not wrong about this and it's actually a pretty good read on the game.  But his assholeishness just makes him to unlikeable for anyone to root for him or even be on his side

Oh there are several points he has made that make game sense, but he just doesn't know how to pitch it or even just have regular conversations with anyone without TELLING them what to do. He asks questions and then answers them himself. He isn't even smart enough to allow someone to talk and actually show he is LISTENING once in awhile.

My point with this post was that he was talking to Izzy about Jared having to go pretty soon and Izzy has not said ANYTHING about that to Cirie at all and she usually tells her EVERYTHING she says and hears when they talk. I wonder if these talks with Hisam are what made her start doubting going to final 3 with them (camera talk) and also not sharing this tidbit with Cirie? Maybe Hisam is actually getting through to her a bit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 3 HOH is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 HOH is...   Week 3 HOH is... Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 3 HOH is...
Page 1 of 1