Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thoughts on HG after 1 week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Thoughts on HG after 1 week Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on HG after 1 week   Thoughts on HG after 1 week EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 9:13 pm

OK, In the past I've always said I wasn't going to evaluate the HG's right off the bat and each year as soon as the cast reveal comes out, I do just that.  This year I was able to refrain from it and now that we have a week having been played I have a better idea of them.

America

I haven't seen much from her and it still fucks me up everytime she's mentioned as I think their talking about the viewers.  Once I get it through my thick skull that it's her, thery'll decide to evict her

Blue
Wanted to like this girl but she is coming across as wishy washy.  Even now with this whole save Reilly thing, she is back and forth and what she really wants to do.

Bowie
I really wanted to like this girl but she hasn't been on enough to really get anything on her.  She's definitely a coasterand just likes to lay low.  It's still early enough for that to change though so I think for now she can just be a wildcard.  I stilldon't get why she lied about her age, edpecially with the age diversity we have this season.  Seems like a stupid thing to lie about and has no real advantage

Cameron
This guy is nothing more than a doormat.  He doesn't know what he wants so will do whatever he is told.  He was even saying he's glad that Hisam got veto instead of him because he didn't want to make Hisam mad by using it on himself.

Cirie
Didn't like her from day 1 and still don't like her.  Shes had her chance(s) to win money on reality and doesn't deserve a spot in less, much less the advantage of having her son in there with her

Cory
I didn't think I was going to like him, but he grew on me.  I like the fact that he seems to be the only one who is aware of what a threat Cirie is, I just hope he takes the shot when the opportunity arises.

Felicia
I normally always like the oldest HG, but not this year.  Her and Cirie both seem to be entitled that everyone needs to do what they want when they want it.

Hisam
HoH really killed the percepttion I had of this guy.  His arrogance that came along with it makes me just want to see him gone sooner rather than later.   Evel Dick refers to him as Dr Wiggledick! chuckle

Izzy
Can't stand this girl.  She is all over the place and very sloppy, although I've said it before, I do want to see her have an HoH just to see the clusterfuck it becomes

Jag
He came out good, but now he is leaning back into that doormat categoryand will be one that does whatever the HoH tells him to do

Jared
Least favorite HG in the house.  Not only for the huge advantage he has, but with how stupid he is using it.  He is nothing more than a rat for Cirie and her alliance

Matt
I like the fact that he is the only one that had the balls to tell Hisam that he would likely use the veto if he won and he was not afraid to say it despite the threats Hisam wanted to throw at him

Mecole
Who?  Is there someone named Mecole in the house because I seldom see or hear her

Red
CBS yearly stunt cast.  Would this guy have been cast if he didn't have the long red beard?  Not likely and then they dress him in overalls to further the stereotype.  Also he is just like Jasmine in the fact that his accent gets thicker when he enters the DR.

Reilly
It's a shame that se will be gone so early.  I had hopes for this girl.  She gives the appearance of "ditzy" blond but actually has some strategy and it would have been nice to see her play the game
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on HG after 1 week
Page 1 of 1